IM NEW HERE

fell free to help me out you guys
please tell other people about this story

who lives in a .......(etc.)

स्पंज बॉब स्क्वायर पेंट्स 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darthzeus said…
laugh
one day spongebob was working a double shift. THE NIGHT SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
"see ya tommorow boys " said Mr.Krab. 'But Mr. Krab i dont want to stay with this yellow freak of nature"
said squidward. meanwhile....
*tonight plankton will put a gang of fish in a shoting act at the krusty krab. then he will call the police and blame squidward , while spongebob will be too shocked to move. plankton will then succed*
at12:00 plankton put his plan to work at 12:30 squiwar d,the gang ,a nd the policewere gone at 1:00 plankton went into the krusty krab and ......

More chapters coming soon please chech in spread the word
crying
write please reply
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocolateGuy123 said…
smile
That was good,but it could definitely use some work.I suggest making the chapters longer and adding more detail about what's going on,and a little more dialogue.I love the plot,though!And sure,I'll spread the word!:D
laugh
thanks ill take that into consideration talk to me if you have ideas or any suggestions
thanks again and yeah please spread the word
hello
... chapter 2
patrick went in and snuck around spongebob he unlocked the door to mr. krabs office
 ... chapter 2 patrick went in and snuck around spongebob he unlocked the door to mr. krabs office
hi