Sonic प्रशंसक Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The दिन ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver गढ़, महल gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic प्रशंसक Characters 281 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 281

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mephiles97 said…
(Just anything?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TakTheFox said…
(I don't like having to mention this but I feel I need to at this point.

The answer has always been a yes. The character is NEVER to do something they aren't normally to unless specifically told to. I have said this countless times before so please if you wonder that again, look here for that answer.)
(...Okay... I'll... try to stop asking then... And try to figure out what he's supposed to do... >_<)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना solarsonic11 said…
Mari: *as the grass shrivels for the moment she makes a break to get away from that area.*
(I wasn't really waiting on you specifically but that works)

*Midnight's voice appears in Mari's head "I can sense you still. You'll need to get to an area to hibernate in. Find a secluded area so you can hibernate."
solarsonic11 commented…
(( Yea, I just felt the need to say something, as to दिखाना I'm still here )) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(>_< I'm sorry, I feel terribly useless. I'm very sorry, though I know that isn't good enough... I'm trying. I know my thinking speed is absolutely awful and I know that's ruining everything. >_<)

Literate: *He decides to head back to the castle so he can inform Ta'Cora of what's happening*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Once in the castle, an echo appears throughout the area "Do you need something?"*
Mari: Hiber- what? secluded area? *she checks to see if the others escaped the grass*
Literate: Are you aware of what seems to be happening? It seems that intruders might be about.
*The others are already running off, pausing briefly for Mari to follow*

"... Where?"
(Where was that exactly? I mean, where does he need to say that location was?)
Mari: *she runs over to meet the others in her group*
(You can look back at the described area in the comments)

*They seem to be in a market area. Many people are about with crates and tents everywhere*
Mari: *she once again attempts to hide the small firearm* Huh, I expected it to look a bit, different.
Member-1: If we live long enough maybe we'll get to see the rest. *they move to a large empty lot area.*

*One of the members begins to climb a thick tree*
(Was there a defined location? I mean, I can kind of remember where he went, but I didn't know if there was some specific location that he needed to describe or not...)
(Just describe what you know)
(I'll try...)

Literate: I went to the parks while I was out exploring, and then my attention was drawn to the forests. That's where I was.
"I was forming new land in that area... There was a disturbance. I did not think it was anything at the time..."
Literate: If it is indeed intruders, what do you plan to do if I may ask?
Mari: *she stares blankly as the pessimistic man for a breif moment, then proceeds walk about the market looking at whatever shops she can see without wandering walking to far from the group*
*One of the members calls out to Mari "What are you doing?!"*

"I will locate them."
Mari: I dunno, Looking around at stuff
Member: She told us to hide!
Literate: Alright then. Is there something that I need to do in the meantime?
"Perhaps if you see them again you could tell me."
Literate: Alright. Would you prefer I go back out there and search for them in that case?
"If you desire."
Literate: Is there something that you would prefer I do? Something that needs to be done?
Mari: Is that what Hibernate means?
"No."

Member: That's what she said, Hurry!

*a wave of energy can be seen nearing Mari's group from the distance*
Mari: *she hides in one of the crates* (If possible that is)
(It is)

*Just before the wave hits a pink energy can be seen around Mari before she's forced into a half-asleep state.*
Mari: *she dreams* (Or at least I'd assume she would)
(Basically)

(This is a juncture point. Here you can either have a secondary character appear [for which I'll set up an intro] or skip to when she wakes up)
(( As the majority of my characters still need to be rewritten, It'd probably be for the best that I don't.

However if the overall arch would be better adding someone else to the fray I could see about using one of my lesser known ones ))
solarsonic11 commented…
Problem being I don't actually have very many yet. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(It can work either way.)
(( I'll just leave the others out of this one, To many bugs I need to iron out of them))
(Alright. We'll have to wait for Mephiles97 though)
solarsonic11 commented…
Yep एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(I'm terribly sorry that I had to disappear for bedtime last night. Unfortunately I don't ever get my own choice or say in that, so when I'm told I have to get off the computer I have to get off of the computer)

Literate: Then would you prefer I go out and search or stay here?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(It's alright)

"Stay..."
*Night begins to fall... even though it has only been some hours since dawn. Ta'Cora appears, walking towards the bedroom.*

(Just for the sake of letting everyone know, don't worry, nothing bedroom-rated will be happening here.)
(I certainly figured not but still good to know)

Literate: Have you had a decent day?
Ta'Cora: There will be more. *she lays down as night falls*
Literate: I suppose so.
*The night goes on as things begin to relax... however something is disturbing the peace* *Ta'Cora awakens, and walks swiftly to the balcony as Mari's group is brought out from their hibernation*
(Is Literate awake as well?)
(Yes)
(Alright)

Literate: *He comes to the balcony where Ta'Cora is* Did something happen?
Mari: *she peers out from the crate*