Sonic प्रशंसक Characters Mobius Academy: साल THREE

TakTheFox posted on Dec 18, 2012 at 12:29AM
Note: I do NOT want this one to die down like so many others, so I'm making it so ANYONE can join. (All the others said the same thing, but for some reason people kept thinking they couldn't join in)

WELCOME TO MOBIUS ACADEMY
A place where natural and supernatural teenagers can learn, and enjoy adventures.

this Rp is placed in the "Junior" year of Mobius Academy, but that does not mean you have to be a junior (your character that is.) It has no actual time base, which means that it can just keep on going and going. The purpose of this is to finish all the little adventures, ideas, and new ideas people had that never got to have, and to let people who didn't get to try it to join in.

Rules
~ Lay off the cussing, please. I'm not gonna freak on you if you cuss, but I'd appreciate it if everyone watched their language.
~ Morals. You can use the word "hot" or like holding hands and such, but please no buttox-references, or anything sexual.
~No demonic roleplaying, including hell-characters, evil angels, good demons, etc.
~I know this will annoy some people, but no homosexuality

If you were in the older Mobius Academy (the restart that is), then you don't have to fill out the form, but you can if you want.

Name:
Species:
Skills (non-powers, like agility, and such)
Powers:
Dorm room:
Dorm members:
(If you don't post a picture fill out the following)
Attire (clothing:
Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Student or Teacher:
Grade:

Please everyone try to stick with it, and if you can, try not to alienate other people. I want to see at least three people rping at a time (not demanding anything of course).

To keep things interesting, I DO have my own plot-lines for certain events that I'll pop up here and there, but feel free to use your own.

Disclaimer: The Mobius Academy Franchise is owned by Dargox
The Fanfiction is owned by me and Gracethefox

Welcome to Mobius Academy "Year Three"
What happens next
is up to you
 Note: I do NOT want this one to die down like so many others, so I'm making it so ANYONE can join. (A
last edited on Jul 03, 2014 at 09:22PM

Sonic प्रशंसक Characters 6255 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...