Sonic प्रशंसक Characters (recolors are allowed) प्रशंसक Character Contest! Please Read!

popthefox posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 03:16PM
starting a draw and recolor contest everyone can join i'll make the prizas later

Sonic प्रशंसक Characters (recolors are allowed) 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daina1905 said…
smile
Daina's mom Deaven C. Spirit as a teenger with Chip
 Daina's mom Deaven C. Spirit as a teenger with Chip
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CosmoLuvsTails said…
Luke 'Beanie' the hedgehog. Fancies Cleo the Echidna (one of my fancharacters)

given the nickname 'Beanie' by Jo the Wolf cos (1) he always wears a beanie hat (all he has to do if he wants to disguise himself is take off his hat!) and (2) he's green.
 Luke 'Beanie' the hedgehog. Fancies Cleo the Echidna (one of my fancharacters) दिया the nickname '
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rosetta13322 said…
rosetta the rabbit
given the name rosie because she loves rose gardens
talks asian when she is ticked off sometimes indian
her age is 4
hers sister sierra is 4
annie is 6
sunflower is 13

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 rosetta the rabbit from: india texas and asia दिया the name rosie because she loves rose gardens t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mariosonic471 said…
Aidan the hedgehog
He was born to a goddess hedgehog on a different planet and the amulet he wears is part of an 8th chaos emerald found on the planet he was born on. The emerald had all 7 colors of the original 7 chaos emerald.

Aidan the hedgehog He was born to a goddess hedgehog on a different planet and the amulet he wears i
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NINALOVESCATS said…
Melody Arcenciel
She is the queen of the mysterious Rainbow kingdom. She has six sisters: Violet, Sapphire, Sunny, Rosie, Juane, Midnight, and a brother named Vert. Her sisters and brother all represent one color of the rainbow. Melody is in love with Steel the Spyhog, a knight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NINALOVESCATS said…
Melody Arcenciel
She is the queen of the mysterious Rainbow kingdom. She has six sisters: Violet, Sapphire, Sunny, Rosie, Juane, Midnight, and a brother named Vert. Her sisters and brother all represent one color of the rainbow. Melody is in love with Steel the Spyhog, a knight.
 Melody Arcenciel She is the क्वीन of the mysterious इंद्रधनुष kingdom. She has six sisters: Violet, S