Song Joong Ki ( 송중기) A Werewolf Boy Coming to America!

icuj posted on Nov 27, 2012 at 11:16PM
A WEREWOLF BOY (늑대소년) starring Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-young is releasing in American theaters on 11/30/2012 and 12/7/2012! :D I heard so many great things about this movie…looking forward to it!!!!

link).jpg

Synopsis:
Summoned by an unexpected phone call, an elderly woman visits the country cottage she lived in as a child. Memories of a boy she knew 60 years ago come flooding back to her. Then young Suni and her family moved to a small village in Korea. There, they encounter a bedraggled orphan boy hiding under a bush and take him in out of pity. Called a “wolf boy” by some for his feral behavior and uncommon strength, Suni teaches the boy how to eat at a table, and read and write so that he might one day live among people. He repays her kindness with a devotion unequalled by any human being, a love that exceeds all normal expectations. Then one day a threat to Suni exposes the boy’s deadly bestial instincts, and in an instant he becomes the subject of the villagers’ fears. In order to save the boy’s life, Suni must abandon him while promising, “Wait for me. I’ll come back for you.”

Here’s the trailer link: link
I got all the information on the movie website: www.AWerewolfBoy.com

11/30/2012
Los Angeles CGV Cinemas
Fullerton Regal La Habra
Irvine Edwards University Town Center
Las Vegas Regal Village Square

12/7/2012
San Diego AMC Fashion Valley
San Francisco Century 20 Daly City
Seattle AMC Alderwood
Dallas AMC Grapevine Mills