Snow White Why is it impossible for modern females to be as Snow White.

MalcolmB posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 03:20PM
I do not want to sound sexist in anyway whatsoever so please do not take this wrongly. I have no doubt in my mind that, in the past, young ladies and grown women alike were as sweet and beautiful as Disney's Snow White. I am not talking about physical beauty here.

Why can't contempary girls be more like her? They get told all of these fairy tales when they are younger, (good influence?) but as they get older it gets taken over by the modern world and they either grow up to be s**ts, eg Britney Spears or thinking they have to dress/act/be like men.

I know a lot of men who are very gentlemanly so it is possible in men to be like Prince Charming.

I believe the vast majority of people are born like Snow White but get so corrupted with the world that it is burnt away.

So is it possible for a modern lady to be as feminine and sweet as Snow White?

I hope So!

Snow White 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emilypenguin55 said…
so true!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना disneylyric said…
The reason that it is impossible is because in order to become an adult, innocence must be shed. This doesn't mean being dirty, but it does mean responsibility and caution. Women in the modern world must be on their guard because of them being tied to sexuality and weakness by the modern industry. Therefore, to be sweet and welcoming to all, as Snow White demonstrated herself, is a double-edged sword-helpful, yet it makes a target, hence it not being used often. Women can be like her-but they need nerve, wisdom, and cunning. Those women exist and can be found in areas of teaching most of the time, and other places where they would be away from the public eye.