शाइनी Express your प्यार on SHINee!!

KpopxCrazedxGal posted on Feb 23, 2009 at 08:06PM
Why do you like SHINee?

Who's your favorite member?

Favorite song?

Anything about SHINee just post it. Let everyone know why you're a fan of one of the new best K-pop groups, SHINee.

शाइनी 38 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angeldeath17 said…
heart
ok... i love shinee because of who they are...i don't know how to explain it...

my fave shinee members are the 2MIN( minho and taemin).

song??i love them all...i can't pick one...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KpopxCrazedxGal said…
That's cool.
Another Minho fan.
Honestly, Minho is my all time fav...but I really do like them all.
I like all their songs too.
The song that I'm into at the moment is Love Should Go On (remix).
It's really really good.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ukh_uun said…
heart
minho... minho... minho... sarange!!!!
i really99999x love him!!!
he's my fav....
i'm falling in love with him,,,
since i saw him @ vid SNSD gee..
ough,, he's so cool!!
luph u... minho!!
 minho... minho... minho... sarange!!!! i really99999x प्यार him!!! he's my fav.... i'm falling in प्यार
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KpopxCrazedxGal said…
Haha!
Awesome!
I love other Minho lovers.
I swear...he is like...just one of the most gorgeous teens I have ever seen.
And he's tall!
I love tall guys and deep voices.
Minho fits all of that.
-sighs-

Minho is just awesome!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shinee4eternity said…
heart
I LOVE SHINEE!!!
why?"
because
they are amazing singer and dancers
they are a good model for us teens
they have that kind of fashion that i really like!
they are about my age
and their songs soo cool!!!
actually i love them all...but i really like taemin and key the best!
 I प्यार SHINEE!!! why?" because they are amazing singer and dancers they are a good model for us teens
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Crissykey said…
heart
I lIke Key Umma the most!

I think it is Because of his Strong personality, Uniqueness, and of course, GORGEOUSNESS!

Plus.... In the MV Juliette, he Wore GREEN!

I LOVE SHINee!

♥♥♥♥♥Saranghae♥♥♥♥♥
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TamikoYamaguchi said…
smile
Minho......Minho......Minho......TAemin...­...­Tae­min­...­...­Tae­min­...­...­...­.Sa­ran­gha­e!!­!!&­lt;­3

My favorite song by SHINee is either love's wya,Shinee world, or Replay.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sky_sparkling said…
heart
my lovely SHINee~

i love them so so much..my love towards them can never be expressed by words..really, really love them..

even saying that i love SHINee for millions of time also will never be enough to show how much i really love them..

they all are my shining angel~ and i'm their 'guardian angel'.. i would do anything to protect them..ANYTHING!! SO, SHINee's anti fans, back off!!

i cant really tell why i love them..i love every single of them for who they are..not for who they will be..

every single of them have made so much difference in my life..really!! they all have brightened up my lonely day..

i cant really tell who is my favourite member is, but if i'm given a choice to pick one member for a date, then i will pick my smiling prince, ONEW oppa..

all their songs are great..but i would choose noona neomu yeppeo as the most meaningfull one to me..bcoz this is the song that SHINee was born with..the first song by SHINee~

seriously, i could say that, no one love SHINee more than i do..my love for them is in the greatest degree in the world..

~SHINee, i wanna tell u, that forever more i'll be the one to love u, to love u..~

saranghanda, SHINee..
SHINee yongwonhi!!

*teardrops*

my lovely SHINee~ i प्यार them so so much..my प्यार towards them can never be expressed द्वारा words..re
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nana_noona said…
wink
for me my favorite member is key, minho and taemin. Key speaks really good in english while minho is ok for modelling and taemin is so cute!! I wish to GOD that taemin will be my brother....

my favourite song is RING DING DONG! i even watch the making of the video. somettimes i felt very pity to onew hyung, because of him becaming a great, funny leader shinee is popular around the asians.

im really sorry towards JOGHYUN hyung cause, his leg has hurt of accident but i doesn't know what type of accident. SHINee still keep going on without jonghyun for a while. Yesung and Teukie had replace jonghyun on every show that shinee without jonghyun.

If u guys done finishin reading my comment, u guys should be shinee fan on their website: www.shineee.net

im already be a fan of them in their website.....To SHINee hyung's ecspecially key, minho and taemin fighting!! and keep cute always..

Remember SHINee always..
nana_noona :-)
 for me my प्रिय member is key, minho and taemin. Key speaks really good in english while minho is
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BGirl_SHINee said…
heart
My fav members are Key and Onew, but all the SHINee members are uber cool and cute...♥♥♥

My fav song is replay!! The mv for it is sooo cool!! Ring ding dong is also another one of my favs..the idea ofthe wings and the dance and mv was all sooo awesome!!!

Also, it was soo funny when they were singing Gee..SHINee is sooo epic!!!

I watched the SHINee yunahanam reality show and it is soo cool!!
I felt sorry for Key in one of the last ones, when the rest of SHINee were trying to trick Taemin, but he realised, so the Key was the only one who didn't realise..it was hilarious!!

Stay cute SHINee!!!! ><
saranghae SHINee!!! ♥♥♥

~BGirl_SHINee
 My fav members are Key and Onew, but all the SHINee members are uber cool and cute...♥♥♥ My fa
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ILOVEkey1 said…
heart
wow i LOVE KEY
HES IS SO CUTE
and i like shinee beacause they are so handsome and cute
i LOVE lucifer
 wow i प्यार KEY HES IS SO CUTE and i like शाइनी beacause they are so handsome and cute i प्यार lucifer
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crazy_music said…
heart
I...I...I LOVE YOU SHINee!!!!!!

because
they can sings and dances well
they are soo funny
they are good model and look good on very picture taken
they have their own fashion that is "SHINee Trend"
they have a really good variety skill
their songs soo cool!!!
and each of them have thier own personality making a really good combination to each other....

actually i love them all...but i really like jonghyun the best! he is a really good singer and funny to especially at hello baby..

fav song? i like every SHINee songs from their debut (replay) to thier 2nd album (lucifer) each of them...

so.. SHINee best of luck!! fighting!! you guys are the BEST!!
SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maxygirlforever said…
kiss
I love them because they are so unique,they sing so good,they know how to dance...Also all of them are sexy and very beautiful!!!My fav members are Taemin and Jonghyun!!!...<3 SHINee =)....Fav song???I like Ring,Ding,Dong...Replay...Lucifer(ofcourse­)..­.Up & Down...I like all of their songs but these 4 are my fav :D...SHINee-better then others!!!:-*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना keyz_SHINee said…
heart
I love shinee coz they are so cute and kind hearted...

I love Key oppa...
Because he can speak in 4 language..
He is also take care of the member..
he can dance, sing and rap..

Ican't choose the song coz all af them are good to hear..

BTW, Did anyone know key shinee mom name?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YunhoFan said…
@keyz_SHINee,do you mean Key's real name?It's Kim Kibum.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaeHyun said…
heart
Of course I luv SHINee very muc!I luv all da SHINee members!They so cute,naomu,kind oppa and talented!

JongHyun-He look so strong.His voice so ....argh!Like a charming prince u know!?
Key-The good n kind umma in dis grup.I luv him coz he look so cute.I like his style in Hello video.
TaeMin-The 1st who look like a girl.[sometimes]I love his voice and dance.So cool!
ONew-The fair ladder,haha!He luv 2 eat chicken,so do I!But I prefer chocolate more!His fav color iz red...
MinHo-Dis the 1st who look real man in SHINee![but the others iz man 2...]He luv blue color so do I.I luv his style in Ring Ding Dong video....^^

Thats all 4 dis time,want more?Add me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HelloMyNameIsMJ said…
I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHINee. :)
I especially love Onew. AND his voice. And because of that, I couldn't stop listening to The Name I Loved. ♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना imashake said…
I like SHINee because they are so promising and all of them show talent.
ESPECIALLY JONGHYUN. Haha! I like him! Soooo cute and hot. XD
My favorite song is 'Lucifer' and 'Ring Ding Dong' because both of them are so catchy! Super like!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YunhoFan said…
heart
I love SHINee because I find them charming,sweet,funny,goodlooking and talented.Plus,they remind of DBSK.SHINee is a really special group^^
My fav members are Dubu and Taemin.
I like 98 percent of their songs.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XiaoQieOnew said…
blush
i love SHINEE because thy hv a gud sound..the 1st song tat i hear frm shinee is in BOYS OVER FLOWER tat is STAND BY ME..at 1st i thought is SS501 tat sing tis song..hehe..bt after hear A FEW time..the sound nt lk ss501..so i wanna knw hu tat..after tat i heard RING DING DONG..hehe..which my bro buy the cd..den my fren told me tat the person tat sing ring ding dong is very handsome..den i go you tube watch the mv..after tat i starting 2 hear SHINEE songs..the 1st shinee show i watch is HELLO BABY..hehe.damn funny..thy r very talented n gud looking..i will continue support thm..SHINEE OPPA!!HWAITING!!!!!!~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Loveranimegirl said…
the reason why i love SHINee so much, is because you love each and everyone of them :] they have such a strong bond, its like nobody can break it! They have such great personalities, talented, smart, good looking, special, different and have awesome music! :D My favorite will be Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho(Sorry minho :()I like Taemin the most is because he so different from other guys, he`s different and special... I love him the most in this world so I would always have him in my heart :D My favourite song will be One, every time i'm depressed i will listen to this song and i'll feel better after listening to it :] Or Replay, Life and Quasimado... now that i think about it i really can`t choose...
SHINee HWAITING!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shineeluver919 said…
heart
ONEW AND SHINEE HELLO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ONEW AND शाइनी HELLO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and.....................since there is so many pictures of onew here i just have to link it: link and shinee's link as well : link but here is some pictures though BUT SADLY THE LINK IS NOT WORKING SO GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN SHINEE FOR THE SHINEE ONE AND FOR THE ONEW ONE U JUST TYPE IN ONEW IN GOOGLE IMAGES
 and.....................since there is so many pictures of onew here i just have to link it: http://w
kiss
AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o­ne more picture of ONEW <3
 AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one और picture of ONEW <3
surprise
that picture i did earlier was HOT!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना replay_19 said…
big smile
BECAUSE THEIR SO SWEET, HOT, TALENTED, AND SO MUCH MORE!1 THEIR MUSIC SUCKS ME IN TO THEIR WORLD! I CANT HELP IT! THEIR BOND WITH EACH OTHER AND THE MUSIC THEY GIVE TO THE FANS I LOVE IT! I WISH THEY COULD COME TO AMERICA...
MY FAVORITE WOULD BE MINHO!! HE SO SWEET, ATHLETIC, STRONG, FUNNY, AND AWESOME!1 I JUST LOVE HIM TILL DEATH I WISH I COULD MEET HIM SOMEDAY! ( reply if u watched hello baby on youtube and read the comments from the first episode and like the idea the person gave....*evil laughter* lol)
my favorite song would be reply, a-yo, lucifer, or WOWOWOW ITS SO HARD!! actually...i dont really have a favorite because i love all their songs!
 BECAUSE THEIR SO SWEET, HOT, TALENTED, AND SO MUCH MORE!1 THEIR संगीत SUCKS ME IN TO THEIR WORLD! I C
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel_minholic said…
I really love SHINee! They're talented, their voice are good, and of course they're good-looking :D

I love their song so much, especially for ROMANTIC, REPLAY, and RING DING DONG. It makes me very happy when I listen to their music..

Actually, they're all handsome and cute, but I think the cutest is Choi Minho. I can't explain how much I love him. I wish I can meet him someday :'(

1st : Minho
2nd : Taemin
3rd : Onew
4th : Jonghyun and Key (they have the same place in my heart :P)

I LOVE YOU, GUYS! I do REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU :')
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cherrychizumi said…
I love SHINee's music and their happiness. There's nothing better than Onew's, Key's, Jonghyun's, Taemin's and Minho's smile.
I always feel better when I just watch them.
I don't have favourite member, I can't choose. I love them all.
Favourite songs: Fly High, Bodyguard, Stand by me, Hello, Obsession, Y.O.U and Hit Me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना masuri said…
heart
shinee..if you all red my comen.. i just want to you all no,i love you all so much.....!!!! and i hope shinee can visit my places in malaysia
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SHIN_4ever said…
I love SHINee because they are the most talented people I've ever seen. They can dance, sing, play instruments, ALL OF THEM.

My favorite member of ALL TIME, is of course the 'Almighty' KEY! <3

My favorite song would be "Stand by Me"
 I प्यार SHINee because they are the most talented people I've ever seen. They can dance, sing, play i
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PIKICHU said…
kiss
i luv em b cuz they are
-cute
-adorable
-hot
-their songs are AWESUM!!
my fav member is TAEMINNIE OPPA!!
mi fav song is replay bcuz ..... >.<
 i luv em b cuz they are -cute -adorable -hot -their songs are AWESUM!! my fav member is TAEMINNIE OP
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PIKICHU said…
big smile
BECAUSE THEY ARE JUXT AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Arashian said…
heart
SHINee.... *melts*
I am a fan of both K-pop and J-pop :)!!!
After watching them in Hello Baby. and the Yunhanam (I dunno how to spell it:p) you see really different sides of the members. I mean, seeing them on stage and all.. their normal singers but to see that they really are SUPER kind and REALLY do care about things. and can laugh whenever. They really are just normal awesome people. and that their fan base has spread everywhere. I mean I live in Australia and I'm obsessed with Asian countries and bands. They're fashion sense is so AWESOME

I really love Minho and Onew. Minho leaks hotness. and is REALLY caring!! Like super caring! "The Onew Condition". SO FUNNY. He cares also but he doesn't always make it really clear. He really is a very caring and loving person. But I gotta admit Taemin's dancing is pretty awesome. and since Key can speak some English and his name is in English . Pure skill. and no one cab forget Jonghyun's cool singing!!!!! :D
I LOVE SHINEE SO MUCH
Fighting!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amber_ko said…
heart
I don't like SHINee.. I love SHINee! 'cause they're too talented and good-looking

my fave member is Jonghyun oppa~

my fave song is Juliette~
 I don't like SHINee.. I प्यार SHINee! 'cause they're too talented and good-looking my fave member is
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 9988 said…
i love shinee that every day i think about thim when i am in the bed and there songs give me power i love them so mach they are after famliy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना edrinae said…
heart
Why do I love SHINee? I don't know! there's no reason why I love SHINee. It was love at first sight haha sorry for being cheesy. I can't help it.
My most favorite member is Taemin! But I love Onew and Key, too! So much. But basically, they are all lovely. <3
My favorite song? There are MANY!
I love The SHINee World, One For Me, In My Room, Love Like Oxygen, Lucifer, Quasimodo, Love Should Go On, Love Still Goes On, Your Name, Hana... I think I love all of their songs!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bling97 said…
OMG I love them because they are people who can make me cry, smile, laught, being worried...I really love them, as they love their Shawols....
My fav member? I love them all, but I'll pick my boyfriend, Jongie xD he's handsome, hot, cute, sweet and has one of the best voices in the whole world.
My fav song...uhm this is a problem, because I like all of them and I change my opinion every...minute. xD
I think Lucifer, Quasimodo and Juliette are my favorites, but every song has its own charm<3<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JongKey1 said…
heart
I LIKE KEY THE BEST<3 HE'S SO CUTE, DANCES WELL,RAPS,FUNNY, A GREAT UMMA AND KNOWS 4 language!!!
MY FAVORITE SONGS ARE RING DING DONG, LUCIFER, REPLAY, AND JULIETTE!!
SHINEE FIGHTING<3
 I LIKE KEY THE BEST<3 HE'S SO CUTE, DANCES WELL,RAPS,FUNNY, A GREAT UMMA AND KNOWS 4 language!!! MY F