ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3131

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xarptic_Sojack said…
The nervous demon sat on the bed. He cautiously ran a hand up Vik's arm, feeling his muscles, before stopping it behind his head and pulling him in. Fallax locked their lips and kissed him with hesitation.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teamsalvatore98 said…
(I have to tell you.... I was NOT expecting that XDD)

Vik gasped, then kissed him back.
(Lol! Seriously? I tried to make it as obvious as possible.)

Fallax carefully brought him down on his lap. He deepened the kiss more, calming down now that he knew Vik's reaction wasn't bad.
(I just thought that Fallax was hungry XD The whole time they were out I thought about telling you that Viktor might be gay :O )

Viktor grasped his neck
(*Facepalm*)

Fallax began to breath heavier. He moved to his jaw, kissing and nipping at it. "And to believe I was worried about this," he whispered onto his ear.
Vik chuckled
The demon began to get a rise. He rubbed his mate's back with strong hands. "Ya know, you're pretty hot...I can't help myself around you."
Vik laughed.
Fallax put his left hand under the front of Vik's shirt, groping, feeling, and massaging his muscles. His right was making its way down his back and to the rim of his pants, where the demon felt his mate's split and moved his hand down the article of clothing to get a better grip.
Viktor gripped his shirt, kissing him hard
Fallax hummed. He lifted up Vik's shirt. "I-I-I want you, Vik. I want you bad," he moaned between his lips and heavy breaths.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
(Dude I saw that a mile away lol I have a good gaydar xD)

Bennitt smiled and kissed her softly.
(Uck i feel stupid.)

Vik grinned. "The feeling is mutual."

Elain kissed him back, squeezing his hands
Fallax smirked and lifted off Vik's shirt. He then began to kiss the man's chest.
Viktor moaned slightly, his pecks twitching. (awkward moment #1 When you're talking to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and his pecks twitch...... xP)
(*Facepalm*)

"How much do you want me, Vik?" he asked, his voice as smooth as velvet and just as tempting. "Show me," he edged on in his suave baritone.
(lol ^^)

Vik pushed both their pants down.
The temptor grinned. "Good, Viktor. Keep going." He kissed his seduced mate passionately.
Bennitt twined their fingers.
Vik pushed of the remaining clothes

Elain smiled and leaned her forehead against his
Fallax's manhood was standing straight up, rested against Vik's firm abdomen. The demon reached down and stroked the man's member. "I know you want more," he tempted in a low, dreamy whisper. "Take it, Vik. Take what you want."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I haven't ever been this happy in my entire life, Elain."
Vik shot him a look. "Uh..."

Elain kissed him lightly. "I love you."
"I love you too."
The demon grinned. He kissed him softly, teasing him by biting and lightly tugging on his lip.
Vik pulled away from him.

Elain squeezed his hands
Fallax looked a little confused. "What's wrong," he asked quietly and leaned in for another kiss.
Bennitt kissed her hands.
"The football game is on in five minues."

Elain smilef
"Y-...You can't be serious..."
Bennitt got his food and sat beside her on the counter. He grabbed a fork and started eating.
"Sorry."

Elain played with his hair
"Vik, man...really?"
Bennitt grinned at her. "You like my hair?"
"Sorry. Its UK against the Patriots."

Elain tugged it lightly. "Yep."
Fallax gave him a pitiful look. "Really, man...?"
"I know, I know. But I promised a friend Id call him with the result."
The demon sighed and gave a small nod. "Alright...Hurry back," he said and gave him a soft kiss. "And I mean it..."
"Thanks, man." He pulled some clothes on qnd hurried downstairs, threw himself at the couch and trned the TV on.
He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah..." Fallax followed suit up to the point of hurrying downstairs, where he, instead, flung himself back on the bed and sprawled out on it.
Vik watched intently.

Elizabeth, who just "happened" to be walking down the hall, stopped and propped herself on the doorway. "I didn't know you played for both teams."
Fallax jolted and blushed darkly. He looked away. "What's up," he asked lowly, trying to avoid the subject.
"Oh, nothing. I was just walking by earlier when I uheard some... rather odd sounds. I have to say, I knew Vik was... mmm... not straight, but I didn't know you were the same way."
He swallowed and blushed more. "What's your point..."
"Just that I didn't find you to be... bisexual. Although, I'm not too shocked. Mildly surprised, yes. But never shocked. Demons can pull fast ones ona person."
"It's not a major thing in me. I mean, it's always there, but it's usually pretty well subdued." Fallax turned and faced the ceiling. "Just, he's...different. And I can't figure out exactly what it is that's stopping me from subduing those feelings..."
Elizabeth snorted, a real, unlady like sound. "That's overly cliche. Well, see ya latrr." She turned and headed towards the kitchen.
Fallax rolled his eyes and turned back on his side again. As cliched as it may be, it's true...
Vik shouted and cursed.

Elizabeth plopped down next to viktor and started shouting with him
The demon groaned and closed his eyes figuring he'd get some rest while they were watching the game.