ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 3131

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax stopped and released a low growl. "What? Not exciting enough for you? Do I need to hang your life on the line now!?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teamsalvatore98 said…
"Dude, don't threaten me! It was a good sigh, not a bad sigh!" She shoved away from him.

Elain grinned and bit him
Fallax snarled and quickly lached back onto her neck, his hands pinning hers down.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt smirked and bit on her lower lip playfully.
Elizabeth scowled. "Let go of me!"

Elain licked his mouth
Fallax continued his thrusts, ignoring her yells of disapproval.
"Fallax, let go of me. NOW! "
He snarled and bit her harder. "You're MINE," he yelled, his voice muffled against her neck.
"Let go of me, bastard!"
Fallax shook his head, his fangs dragging across her neck. "I'm not letting go until I'm done!"
Elizabeth threw her arms across the bed, fumbling around for something to use as a weapon
Her possessor moved from her neck to mouth, kissing her hungrily.
She grabbed what felt like her phone and hit him in the head with it
He yelled out in pain. One of his hands moved from her arm to the spot he'd been hit at. "F-fuck," he stammered out. Fallax slowed down but didn't stop, determined to get done.
"Stop! I mean it! Get the fuck away."
His eyes glassed over a little bit as the pain of the hit set in and he fell over, limp, beside her.
Elizabeth rolled off the bed and threw on whatever clothes she was missing and turned around, glaring at him
The demon's breaths were quick and shallow, a knot already forming on his temple where she had whacked him. He didn't budge, his eyes barely cracked open but completely blank.
"Bastard, " she muttered before going downstairs
Fallax gripped weakly at the bed sheets, trying to regain what was going on and where he was at with his eyes blacked out and useless at the moment.
"Hmph."
He groaned loudly, hoping to catch the attention of somebody for assistance. Fallax tried to push himself up.
Elizabeth ignored him, though her heart squeezed
The demon drug himself up onto the bed and leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily and head throbbing in pain. "H-hello?" he asked, thinking somebody was there.
No one replied
"Dammit....I'm alone..." He sat there in an attempt of waiting out his blindness.
Benitt licked her tongue.
Elain smirked and bit down lightly on his tongue

Elizabeth hmphed again
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The demon reopened his eyes after about 30 minutes just to find himself still blind and unknowing of his location or situation.
(Concussion? Coma?! Oh noes! )

Elizabeth snorted. "Bout time."
"What...?" he asked tiredly, his ears flicking and determining where the source of the voice was.
She scoffed. "Over here, batboy."
The demon let out a low growl and turned towards where his ears determined she was at."Where...am I, girl?"
"In an abandoned church, demon."
He winced a little at the mention of a church. "Fuck..." Fallax laid his head back against the wall and closed his eyes. "What's your name? Why am I in here? What do you want from me?"
Elizabeth snorted. "First my name is Elizabeth. You're here because you started following me, I couldn't get you to go away, we fucked in a public restroom, then we came here and fucked some more. I should probably mention that the church is just glamour. This is really a hotel-like place full of Shadowhunters."
"So, either...we're going to fuck...or I'm going to die..."
"Well, given that you justsank your sharp little teeth into my neck, I'm more in the mood for the latter."
"Then...let's hurry up and get it over with, eh?" he said wearily, his voice wavering a little. "I'm not strong enough, or able enough, right now to put up a fight. No reason in trying to drag out one..." Fallax squeezed his eyes shut, a small tear rolling down his cheek as the thought of dying like this, unable to defend himself, shamed him: the second-in-command General of Hell's Legion.
surprise
Elizabeth winced. "I'm not that cruel. I'll get you out of here but after that, your ass is gone."
"So...you say you're not that cruel," he began quietly, "but here you are talking about getting me out and leaving me on my own when I can't even defend myself as I am now...Hell, I can't even see, let alone survive on my own..."
"Consider yourself lucky. Any of the others would kill you, most likely slowly. You have two hours to get used to being like this. Then you leave. "
He swallowed and turned his head away. "You call it lucky; I call it just as bad as death..."
"Would you prefer I call them now? "
Fallax listened to her, trying to figure out if she was sitting or standing. "I can't say that I'd prefer it, but..."
Elizabeth pushed off the wall and threw the door open. "Yo, Vik! "

Viktor appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "Yes? "
Fallax heard her move. Dammit! She was standing anyway...I couldn't have done anything even if I wanted to...
Bennitt ground his hips against hers.
She looked back at him. "Leave, or I'm calling him up here."
Fallax sat there. "I'm blind," he said sternly.