Serena and Nate If आप could meet Chace and Blake, what would आप ask them?

Teasel posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 12:25PM
Try to be creative with your answer ;]. This is dedicated to Jade [jadebkk].

Oh, and if you're Aussie, like Maria and I, happy Australia Day for the 26th of January!

Kylie Minogue says hello! Cut back on the botox and you might look a little more humane, Kylie.
 Try to be creative with your answer ;]. This is dedicated to Jade [jadebkk]. Oh, and if you're Aussi

Serena and Nate 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jadebkk said…
tongue
LMAO!! This is soooo sweet lisa, but actually i think this is for all of US lol .. But your 1st question has been REJECTED lol .. I am afraid that you gonna have to kiss him yourself :p
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Isabellaaa said…
monkey
hmm gonna think about that xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teasel said…
angelic
AGH! I'm like 10 years younger than him >.<

I think I'll stick to asking Blake if Penn really is irrelevant :']
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Isabellaaa said…
monkey
LMFAO lisa :P
10 years younger? is that matter? Taylor already kissed him lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teasel said…
angelic
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lmao, don't remind me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlairWaldorf-xo said…
Lol lisaaa.
Im gonna stick to my question which was, who does blake ship on gossip girl?(cos i kinda that she ships DS).
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tongue
Well, you girls still have time to think about it .. bcoz now Blake schedule is pretty tight .. don't know yet when they will get her schedule for the shoot ..

and Maria, I doubt that my boss will remember the name if she answer .. He NEVER watch Gossip Girl .. he asked for my DVD set the other day and he still didn't watch it .. My boss he love to messing around with fans .. Once celebrities from Korea were here for photoshoot at our studio .. there is so many fan club outside waiting and screaming .. My boss walked to them and gave them straw and Kleenex that used and told all fans that those celebrities used this stuff and its unbelievable that all fans believe and kept all stuff .. so i bet in this case he know how crazy i am for Blake .. He probably do the same thing with me and i doubt myself that if i can believe anything he said lol ..