Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life
One of the basic rules of this test is to write what you feel and what first comes to mind. It’s fine if you have the same answers to different questions. Do not read all at once! Read the questions one by one and do not rush. It will not be so interesting to see the next question if you are still writing the answer to the previous one. Well, if a pen and a piece of paper are in front of you, then let’s begin!
1. You are peering into the sea, what do you feel? Focus only on your first impression. You can close your eyes to better feel it…
2. You are walking through the woods and look at the ground. Write down what you feel.
3. What do you feel when looking at flying seagulls? It’s all right if in this case you make up with a quick response.
4. What about a herd of horses? Write the first thing that comes to mind, avoid thinking for too much time.
5. You are in the desert, standing by the wall with a small hole, behind which you see the oasis. What are your actions? Don’t write just your thoughts and feelings, but focus on what you would do in this situation.
6. You are still in the desert, completely exhausted, and suddenly see a water jug. Once again, your actions are what matters in this question. Your answer may sound banal, but still write it down.
7. You are lost in the woods in the evening and see a house with lights on. Write what you’re gonna do.
8. You’re in the fog. Once more, focus on actions and write down how you would behave.
5. Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.
Anna is the owner and lead editor of the website Learning-mind.com. She is passionate about learning new things and reflecting on thought-provoking ideas. She writes about science, psychology and other related topics. She is particularly interested in topics regarding introversion, consciousness and subconscious, perception, human mind\'s potential, as well as the nature of reality and the universe.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
4 Powers That May Be Hiding Behind Anxiety Disorders - May 27, 2016
6 Signs You Have Found Your Path in Life - May 20, 2016
8 Struggles of Being a Deep Thinker in the Modern World - May 13, 2016
5 Life-Changing Decisions You Need to Make Before You’re 30 - December 7, 2015
Comic Captures What the World Is Like for Socially Anxious People - October 16, 2015
| 2014-05-16T12:47:31+00:00 March 24th, 2014|Categories: Self-Improvement, Self-Knowledge & Personality Tests|Tags: perception, personality test|62 Comments
7 Habits That Will Help You Achieve Greatness
The Power of Music: How Playing Piano and Other Musical Instruments Boosts Your Brain
Here Is Why You May Be Attracting the Wrong People in Your Life
Agus Hartawan April 10, 2016 at 6:05 am - Reply
Aissatou Sunjata April 24, 2016 at 10:21 pm - Reply
5 look for a way around the wall to get into the oasis – even if over
6 sniff the water and pour a little onto my palm
7 carefully approach the house but stay in the shadows til i see who is there
8 walk careful and slowly, with arms outstretched in case i bump into anything
6. Ah, drink well, and fast, then pause to breathe, and hydrate some more, slower.
7. Be happy, Bee-line, when get close, scout around, then knock and ask for directions.
8. Walk slow, look a the ground not to fall in holes
5. admire it for a while and then decide whether or not to pursue it
6. get excited and use the energy from that excitement to get it with all my being
7. depending on the appearance of the house, proceed with hope and confidence or caution with the intent to flee or fight at the sign of any danger
8. grab whatever long object i can and use it to detect the path ahead, after attempting to figure out the best direction at this point
5. Assess and come up with a plan to get to the oasis without running into obstructions, find way around or through wall while observing surroundings -> heading towards oasis.
7. Assess the safety of the situation, head towards house carefully observing surroundings, trying to look into the house slyly to get a better understanding of who they are and knock on door to ask for directions.
10 Mind-Blowing Theories That Will Change Your Perception of the World
Szondi Test with Pictures That Will Reveal Your Deepest Hidden Self
Psychology Finally Reveals the Answer to Finding Your Soulmate
6 Mind Expanding Movies That Will Make You Question Reality and Life
14 Truths about Being an Introvert (That Mainly Introverts Will Understand)
What Do Dreams about Dead People Mean?
What Is the Fibonacci Sequence and How It Unites Nature, Art and Science
4 Powers That May Be Hiding Behind Anxiety Disorders
Do Superstitions Have Any Actual Scientific Basis Behind Them?
Is Human Extinction Upon Us? These 4 Things Could Wipe out Our Species in 100 Years, Study Finds
I agree with absolutely everything written in this article. I have been…
Thank you for this amazing article. If only people knew what we…
Of course what ever you said is true. For better understanding you…
Excellent article! I must be a genius because my mind won\'t stop.…
well this is so not true. The same people whom I have…
Yes. I always get this feeling when someone or situation is awkward…
Subscribe to our mailing list and get thought-provoking updates to your inbox!
\'center\', \'clear\' => \'\', \'margin_top\' => \'\', \'margin_bottom\' => \'\', \'padding_top\' => \'\', \'padding_bottom\' => \'3\'), array(), array()) -->