बिना सोचे समझे Funny Stories.

justinfangrrl posted on Mar 04, 2011 at 07:05PM
We thought our trip to the museum would be boring, but we were wrong. After we handed our dogs to gwen stefani at the door, we were led into the museum's bathroom. The first things I noticed were the mummy cases against the tree. Why were there mummy cases in the bathroom?

While we waited for our guide, Mr.Andrews told us how the pharaohs always placed a large panda in their mummy cases to protect them from intruders. Hannah and I got a little horrifying hearing this. There were, after all, nine hundred mummy cases in the room with us.

Suddenly we heard a(n) shooting sound coming from inside one of the mummy cases. “oh my god!!” Hannah and I screamed at the same time.

“Nothing to worry about,” said Mr.Andrews calmly. “I'm sure it's just the wind.” Just then one of the mummy cases ran open. Out ate an enormous panda covered with turnips. Just as I was about to run from the room, the panda threw off the turnips and howled, “April Fools!” It was if you don't make it, it's your own damn fault!!

We had forgotten that it was April first, but I guess Mr.Andrews and if you don't make it, it's your own damn fault! had not.

That's my funny story. Not real of corse. here's the link, click on a subject and fill in the blanks as followed. you'll get it.

link

Then copy and past you story here. Ya it's kind of a childish website, but It can still be pretty funny all the same. XD

बिना सोचे समझे 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rohini101 said…
laugh
The Perfect Day Show

Kristen Bell: Welcome! This is “The Perfect Day Show”! On this show, contestants describe how they would spend their perfect day. Then the audience votes on whose perfect day sounds like the most fun. The contestant with the most votes will win a free trip to Rome, along with 13 spy pens. Okay, let's get started. Contestant Number One, what is your perfect day?

Contestant Number One: Well, Kristen Bell, first I would watch Veronica Mars 101 times. Then I would make pizza soup for lunch. In the afternoon, my friends and I would go singing.

Kristen Bell: Wow! Contestant Number One, that does sound like fun. Okay, Contestant Number Two?

Contestant Number Two: First I would put on my purple dress. Then I would gather all my favorite cameras. Together, we would take a trip to the Hollywood Adventure Park, where we would go dancing.

Kristen Bell: And there you have it, TV audience. Let's count the votes. It looks like Contestant Number Two is our winner. Congratulations! Is there anything you would like to say, Contestant Number Two?

Contestant Number Two: My head is spinning! I've dreamed of going to Rome!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rohini101 said…
big smile
Its fun!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना justinfangrrl said…
big smile
I know! lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alama18 said…
smile
Survivor

The titanic Lucky Lulu was sinking quickly. "Abandon Ship! Everyone into the oranges!" hollered Captain Penny. But the crew knew there were not enough oranges, so they threw dogs, waterguns and even one blue boy overboard. Then everyone ran into the yellow water and grabbed onto whatever they could

Captain Penny ordered everyone to form a line, tie their crafts together, and sing Thriller. First in line was Annabelle and Tom, bobbing in their big church. Next came Britney Spears hanging on for dear life on to a slimy apple. They were followed by 9000 others.

After 7 days, they were rescued by a strange church. Not one passenger from the Lucky Lulu has taken a boat ride ever again