बिना सोचे समझे Really बिना सोचे समझे Dreams!

thetacoman posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 03:32AM
OMGIR! IS PIKACHUUU

बिना सोचे समझे 20 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thetacoman said…
So i had this dream, and i was goin to McDonalds, and Dora and Boots kep followingg me, and swiper puked a rainbow,and we walked across it,and Dora shot lazors from her eyes, and it was weird
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaaaaGirlygirl said…
Lol... Sounds kind a scary
Dont worry. Cereal guy used sarcasam attack-
it was super effective! XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swiftfire1 said…
big smile
omg! i wish i had dreams like urs!
Lol niiice... One time I dreamed a big pair of sunglasses fell from the sky and Justin Bieber was trying to eat them... It was a little freaky
Everything to do wit JB is freaky XD (DISCLAIMER) IM NOT HATIN, YEW CRAZY JB FANS YEW
actually @swiftfire, you wouldnt want to dream about JB zombies coming to yur house to eat all of yur waffles.......
yah he's freaky lol no offense to tha crazy jb fanz
Lmao... Jb zombies... Know that's freaky XD
WAFFLES! WAFFLES OF DoOoOoOM!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lawli-gagger said…
I dreamed that me and my ferret were running through a field of bagels, naked, with long flowing hair 0__0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना i8ab said…
I had a dream Chucky (the killer doll) was in the bathtub dancing and saying scrub a dub dub dub scrub a dub dub dub then his hair turned pink and he said "WHY IS MY HAIR PINK" It was weird
Everyone here is clinically insane.... WELCOME TO THE CLUB! =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MySweetChris said…
big smile
justin bieber is a alien
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mrsspencereid said…
zzz
My friend was talking on the phone with this guy when she was half asleep, and all of a sudden she started screaming that that Dora was kicking her and Barney was biting her. She literally started screaming.
Last night I dreamed I was using my keyboard to fight off an army of vampire barbie dolls throwing doughnuts at me. Then I fell onto a huge thing of jello and Katy Perry was there an she said GOO BLAH GAA! Dont ask meh why cuz I have no idea lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XxEmolovexX said…
i once dreamt that i was readin a book and it went on w/ my series but was like 20 years later, then i turned da page and it was like boxes u can open and i was like " wtf " wen i woke up
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fake_alibi13 said…
worried
I once saw that I was watching something with my mom about swamps and scary creatures living in the water that I am terrified of.then we suddenly were swimming in the swamp and we were seeing these scary things swimming next to us and I was really scared but my mom was fascinated and then we were ner an abandoned boat and we were running away from a purple man that chased us bck to the boas we hid underneath it and he ate us ... That's it it was really creepy...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alama18 said…
@fake_alibi13: Ahh thee nightmares...
The latest dream i had was when I was going on a school trip, and then i must've fell out of the bus(i cant exactly remeber) and went into a haunted house. Then these two zombies appeared from no where and started chasing me. I went on a cart and i had this imaginary keyboard in front of me and i had to keep pressing space otherwise i'd slow down and get eaten. I managed to fend the two zombies off when one of them apoligised, so he was just a possesed person. I wanted to find the exit, but fell down a chamber. The other zombie said for me to leave immediatly otherwise they'll chase me again. I found the exit and woke up. It was really weird
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना victoria7011 said…
I always have dreams that i fall down stairs and this teacher called Mr. Donaldson comes and helps me!ITS FREAKKKYYY..Hes old and ugly but i like him as a teacher!