बिना सोचे समझे Things/people/characters,etc आप relate to

BlindBandit92 posted on Jan 13, 2018 at 11:04PM
I was thinking everyone is always talking about what/who they relate to but there's not a forum topic about it considering we do it all the time so I decided to make one.

Rules:

1.Don't be an asshole.
2.Don't tease or ridicule anyone for what they relate to. Overall be understanding.
3.You can use a myriad things to relate to so it's almost sky's the limit.
4.Don't be generally offensive. racist/sexist/nationalist/etc
5.If I think of anything else I will state them.

last edited on Jan 16, 2018 at 12:21AM

बिना सोचे समझे 110 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 110

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlindBandit92 said…
Hmm. I always felt deeply connected to night. As if my entire being was heightened during night. I wonder if being born at night as something to do with it honestly. Everything imho is 1000 times better at night visually speaking. I wonder why certain types of people are drawn to certain times honestly? Perhaps I'll do more research.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SmolKitten commented…
I प्यार when it's light :'3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mauserfan1910 said…
I could name a few
Probably one of the biggest ones is Amanda O'Neil
8theBabe likes to tell me that she's just me but PG. I relate to the fact that she gives no shits about rules. She's impulsive. She gets in trouble a lot. She is competitive. The school establishment sees her as just being a rule breaker, and all around terrible person, but she goes way out of her way to help people when she has the chance to. She is an important asset to Akko throughout the series despite not really being a main character.

Image: Real photo of mauserfan and 8theBabe making love potions
 I could name a few Probably one of the biggest ones is Amanda O'Neil 8theBabe likes to tell me tha
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Star and Janna
 तारा, स्टार and Janna
The reason why I relate so much to Erza Scarlet is because her offensive/defensive personality mechanisms is much like mine when dealing with people. I generally do not want to always be in verbal fights or otherwise but I will do it if I feel there's a good enough reason for it. She's always a shield for her friends. A leader. But at the same time she doesn't have to lead all of the time only when it's necessary. She hates when her loved do anything stupid and will promptly reprimand them. So many times I am really annoyed when I see my friends/family/etc do anything that's objectively stupid and is harmful to them to others. Her quotes I strongly believe in. She's also self-sacrifical for her loved ones. I think being self-sacrifical to an extreme is stupid but sometimes I do fall into that especially when I am upset. Her faults is also something I embody. Being blunt at the wrong times or doing things that are extremely awkward or just freaking out too much and overthinking lol.
 The reason why I relate so much to Erza Scarlet is because her offensive/defensive personality mechan
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheLefteris24 said…
NICE! THE SPAM IS GONNA BE STRONG IN THIS ONE! lol.

Let's see. I'll start with Medaka Kurokami from Medaka Box.

Just to be clear, I'm not considered perfect nor do I excel in everything I do. However, neither Medaka is. Putting the ''Being perfect at everything'' concept which is more used as a Comedic Gag during the Series, she has her own dealings which are made apparent through its progress. She represents my improvement. A big part of it. She is the reflection of the person I am seeing myself becoming. Polite as well as considerate of others, understanding, helpful and wise. I try to use my experience in favor of others. I really do like assisting in solving issues whenever I can. Each person has potential that with the right push and direction can be developed. I see all people equally and try my best not to be swayed by biases or the heat of the moment. Even when I'm on bad terms with someone, deep down, there is a little bit of sorrow that I couldn't change that fact. Perhaps, under different circumstances we might have been able to understand each other better and even become friends. I really can't help but think of that. It is that I mostly want to believe in them rather than doubt or shun them. Honestly, after the things I have gone through, I wouldn't like others to feel the same negativity. I have a genuine desire to see them improve as well, just like I am. The fact that I could brighten someone's day, even a little bit, does the same for me. Also, there were always times where I couldn't fit. Where I just felt different. That lead to my loneliness. Being closed to myself for quite a while has brought a desire to expand my horizons and use that uniqueness of mine to guide and inspire others. Being recognized and accepted for who I really am. There is my desire to learn as well as my excitement for new experiences too. Plus, the fact that I'm all about sportsmanship. I love it when there are people who can provide me a good challenge and stood as equals to me. I can be pretty competitive but by the end of the day, there are no hard feelings regardless of the outcome. Instead, I feel glad for those who prevailed through their own efforts and really respect them. Medaka is quite a Relatable Character and I could say, a Role Model for me too. I felt that way by the time I first got into this Series !!!!
 NICE! THE SPAM IS GONNA BE STRONG IN THIS ONE! lol. Let's see. I'll start with Medaka Kurokami fro
Hinata Hyūga from Naruto.

Besides trying my best to be polite and considerate of others, Hinata is a Character that represents the progress that I have made and continue to do so actually. Her past is pretty similar to mine. When I was younger, I used to be pretty meek and closed to myself for certain reasons. I couldn't stand finding myself in confrontational situations and hadn't had really confidence in myself. That fact was usually holding me back in many occassions resulting in not having the desired outcome neither expressing myself properly. Sometimes, being misunderstood completely. The desire to improve was always there though. There were various factors that helped me. Certain people who supported me, various activities and sources of inspiration. Step by step, I felt myself opening up, building confidence and improving as a person in overall. Of course, I'm still working on a few issues but compared to earlier years, the difference is huge, if I can say so myself. That is why I feel like Hinata's characteristics and development throughout the series really reflect my own. Seeing her Alter Ego in the ''Road To Ninja'' Movie makes her even more relatable as an inner side whose certain aspects are being brought out. She is definitely one of the closest Characters to me from this Series !!!!
 Hinata Hyūga from Naruto. Besides trying my best to be polite and considerate of others, Hinata i
I relate to Saber for similar reasons as Erza. (Not going to type a long explanation as it's similar. There's a decent amount of differences but it's still similar to Erza's explanation)
 I relate to Saber for similar reasons as Erza. (Not going to type a long explanation as it's similar.
Hakufu Sonsaku (Ikkitousen) A character alot of people probably won't understand why she's relatable to me without really knowing my personality. If you see her and you have a general idea how I am. I almost guarantee you you won't see the connections. She represents alot of my bouncy qualities. She loves to eat,impulsive,devil may care,kinda oblivious,weird,fun,reckless somewhat and adventurous. All of those things I can very much so embody. It's an amusing thing though considering her intellect. She isn't smart AT ALL but alot of her other traits I have. I normally tend to show these traits when I am comfortable with a person,setting,etc. If I am not alot of people see other sides of me more. That isn't to say Erza,Saber and Hakufu represent different personalities. More like they represents sides of my personality.
 Hakufu Sonsaku (Ikkitousen) A character alot of people probably won't understand why she's relatable
BlindBandit92 commented…
I consider myself to be multifaceted in personality thus is why I share many things in common with many types of characters एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same here !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Honestly at this point my own sense of my personality is kind of ambiguous and blurred on how I view it myself XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Fair enough लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Asuka from Senran Kagura.

I can really relate to goals that she has set. There is the desire for improvement both for my sake and for the people I care about. Whenever I am with people close to me, I actually tend to be the positive and cheerful person of the group too (Well, most of the time). In general, I'm friendly, caring, a dreamer and willing to extent my hand to those who need it. I'm not affected by labels and prefer seeing past one's surface. I might come out as a little bit naive or gullible but I assure you that I have a perfect understanding of what's going on around me. I dislike hurting other beings (Whether there are other Humans or not) but I won't hesitate to do so when there is an important reason for that. I'm passionate about what I love doing and will give it my all to display my worth when it is needed. This Series has a lot of relatable Characters but Asuka composes one of the biggest parts !!!!
 Asuka from Senran Kagura. I can really relate to goals that she has set. There is the desire for i
Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa.

Now, how I should start with this one? You could say that she serves as a perfect representation of my multifaceted personality. For those that are familiar with this Series, the thing is that it is not hard to relate with her at all whether that relatability is outward or inward. In my case, it's both. In general, I come out as a positive and excitable person (As it has also been established above by other examples I have already mentioned) though that might be misleading at times as I would prefer not to show certain sides of me to others. Of course, that serves for a better outcome. I'm genuinely me, just not being ''over the top me''? I am prone to mood swings which can easily happen and quite often. For example, being over the moon only to get depressed to the point of wanting to completely vanish from existence and then returning to my former state in a matter of minutes. Being hyper at one moment and then seemingly lifeless on the other. Staying silent only to start talking to no end and then coming all over again. Changing from a Dandere into a Deredere and then turning back again. Pretty much, you get the general idea. My behavior can easily adapt depending on the situation and certain circumstances. Besides that, there is also the tendency of easily getting bored and the need to stimulate myself. I hate boredom but at the same time, it allows me to get more creative. Various flashes of inspiration coming into me. Plus, I procrastinate a lot because of that. I have been characterized a lot of times as being eccentric. Not that I disagree. There are a lot of cases where my views, preferences and way of doing things come in contrast to those around me or look simply strange / unique. Just like I mentioned in Medaka Kurokami's case above, I do my best to use that uniqueness and creativity of mine to inspire and guide others. I can be pretty pursuasive if I put my mind to it and observing various kinds of people easily gives me insight to them. I have been characterized as a jokester as well, which I suppose is pretty accurate too. There is nothing like the joy of seeing the expression of people who got pranked / trolled effectively. Failure is pretty disappointing. In general, I love good jokes and references which I usually do anytime I find the chance. One more thing is the thrill of competing. Even when I'm in a bad spot or experiencing difficulties, that makes it even more exciting. Finally, there are certain ideological similarities we share. Can't argue with her concept of the relation between Hope and Despair as well as her views on the structure of the world along with a few others. That philosophical attitude of hers and fondness for the unknown really click with me. Junko might seem like a pretty bizarre option to relate with at first but she's certainly one of the most relatable Characters I have found so far. A major part as to why she is also my favorite in overall from DR !!!!
 Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. Now, how I should start with this one? आप could say that she ser
TheLefteris24 commented…
Seeing this post, आप could say that I relate to Monokuma as well so guess what? FIRST ''THING'' RELATION HERE !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I realize there's no guy yet so I'll be the first to submit a male character.

Izaya Orihara (Drrr!!)

Why do I relate to this character? You can say we both have a habit of being extremely playful,mischievous when bored. We both hate boredom to the nth degree and will do alot of things just to shake that feeling of being bored. Being bored is easily one of the worst feelings for me as it indicates nothing really evolving. Moving to another plane. Being too stationary as far as mentally stimulation goes. Persuasiveness is another trait but I do not always use mine for the ultimate reason of not being bored as he does. Pragmatic and abstract thinker. He's deeply philosophical. He understands how to read people as there's always a pattern to everything. Even if there's no pattern. There's a pattern in the fact there's none. He understand the intricate reasons of why it is not the greatest feeling to be bored. I'll demonstrate some of his personality via quote.

"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen."

This is an accurate depiction of the human race whether one is to believe it or not. The fundamental thing that links everyone together are wants/needs. Even if people have different wants/needs. The fact we have them connects us. People can be brought in the right situations and other times they are not able to be brought. Say I ask (the reader of my paragraph) you could you be brought with money? Any self righteous and dignity fixated person probably wouldn't think they could be brought but if we use events that hit you closer to home and you really need the money can you say for 100% fact you cannot be brought? It's those questions right there that gives us our character. What would you do and what will you do if placed in said situation. I adore philosophical characters because they allow me to see different sides of an equation or understand my viewpoints more.
 I realize there's no guy yet so I'll be the first to प्रस्तुत करे a male character. Izaya Orihara (Drrr!
BlindBandit92 commented…
I asked my sister on what she thought about this paragraph. But she claims there are slight minority she thinks wouldn't be affected because of various reasons. Sociopathic natures,or people who have nothing. She also claims it's possible some people do not have a single bargaining chip (extremely low percentage) या cannot be brought period but the majority can be. I agree with her as it makes sense so thus I am amending my paragraph slightly एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Well there's new seasons out if आप haven't watched them already लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Since I have an article dedicated to this already Ill elaborate on some ones that are relatable but never made the list

Yuno Gasai *dodges Zanhar*

She actually might have made the list if I completed my rewatch. Yuno relates a lot to my really affectionate personality that can be found towards my "person of interest" or person I find myself in love with / obsessed with at the time. Her soft and overtly cute personality is the rare side of me that is almost only seen by one person at any time. Her protective nature also connects well in this aspect. Essentially, Yuno relates to the yandere-like aspect of my personality
 Since I have an लेख dedicated to this already Ill elaborate on some ones that are relatable but n
SilentForce commented…
I haven't watched"Mirai Nikki" but for some reasons I always had a feeling that I would end up liking Yuno XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cockatoos

... first not character post here!

But no, I relate to cockatoos a lot mostly because a lot of my odd behaviorisms are very similar to that of a bird and even more towards cockatoos. Usually when Im really happy or cant properly express an emotion it comes out in a lot of bird-like behaviorisms XD

Plus Ive always been raised around birds my entire life and are most comfortable around my birds so its one of my stranger relatable things
 Cockatoos ... first not character post here! But no, I relate to cockatoos a lot mostly because
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SwordofIzanami said…
Strangely enough, I kinda relate to Nu-13 from BlazBlue. Main trait that we have in common is that we both are obsessed with one certain thing; Nu was crazily obsessed with Ragna while I, funnily enough, am too obsessed Nu herself. XD
 Strangely enough, I kinda relate to Nu-13 from BlazBlue. Main trait that we have in common is that we
Since Animals are already being brought up, I guess it's time to move on mine as well. I have been wanting to express my relation to it for a while. It is the Eagle.

Not sure if anyone recalls but I used an Icon of one a while ago. The reason for that is because I feel a close connection with that being. First of all, I'll have you know that I am a Bird lover as well. I have always admired the kind of freedom they possess. Taking flight, feeling the Air coursing through your body, admiring the view and being able to travel without the restrictions of a Human. I just love the Sky. Find it it to be quite beautiful and inspiring. Now, an Eagle represents qualities that I hold dear. Strength, loyalty, determination, endurance and pride. It is the kind of Animal, some of my closest Friends describe me as and I have taken it as quite a honor. I guess, other types could apply as well but it is just like I mentioned above. I feel a connection with that Bird. One that I find it kinda difficult to put into words. Spiritual, in a way !!!!
 Since जानवर are already being brought up, I guess it's time to हटाइए on mine as well. I have been wa
Riku114 commented…
Same honestly. Eagles for me are probably the अगला most relatable bird XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I know I said Id post the ones that I DIDNT discuss on my list already but...

Rachel Gardner

Seriously. I had to post this one just cos I feel waaaayyy too connected with her everytime her character comes to mind and I keep listening to an OST from the game so...

But I highly relate to her backstory and how she developed as a result for it. While I have moved past it a lot, her character brings back a lot of memories to what it was like back then. Plus her overall character personalities are rather similar to that of my own - logical, focused, somewhat stoic and also somewhat emotional. Plus her search out for a reason (for lack of better not spoiler words since I want some one on this forum to play the game at some point) is relatable too.

But damn it I hate how strongly I connect with her at times XD
 I know I कहा Id post the ones that I DIDNT discuss on my सूची already but... Rachel Gardner Se
TheLefteris24 commented…
Welp, sharing is caring XD It gives an insight to those that haven't seen your सूची yet so no need to hesitate going wild about your relatability with Characters in here as well !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
Ya have at thee. Post as much as आप guys wish एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Homura (Senran Kagura)

Highly competitive. Blunt,determined,harsh,acting the fool,comedic, strong loyalty ties. She represents how I am when I am in the heat of competition. Whenever I see a goal/person I want to eclipse. I try my hardest. I love going against stronger people too. It gets me even more fired up to get stronger. (I sound like a stereotypical shounen hero but it's true) This is especially true if I know what I am doing in a game. There was a gundam game I played at a con and I have garnered quite a reputation lol.
 Homura (Senran Kagura) Highly competitive. Blunt,determined,harsh,acting the fool,comedic, strong
TheLefteris24 commented…
I get that about the ''stereotypical shounen hero'' thing XD Doesn't really surprise me. I guess, one reason why Homura's Character fits so well with Asuka's. The feelings are mutual !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^That's definitely true एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jiraiya. One more Character from Naruto that I can relate.

Generally being light-hearted, humorous, and easygoing but at the same time being pretty serious, analytical and dependable when the situation requires it. I consider myself pretty self-conscious and can be quite sarcastic, sometimes at my own expense. I'm also a free spirit and prefer doing things at my own pace instead of being under pressure or weighed down by others. It is better being a Loner at times. Both for the sake of others and my own. Teamwork simply doesn't do it for me in many occasions. Despite that, I enjoy the company of like-minded people. Just like I have already mentioned in other cases above, I do my best to use the experience I have gathered through my Life to assist others. Seeing them improve is quite satisfying. It makes me feel the same as well. To be honest, I have always been inspired by various Mentor figures (including Jiraiya) so the fact that there are people who do associate me with that role makes me pretty proud. Plus, one more relatable aspect with this Character is that we both share a huge appreciation as well as a fondness for Females. It can be pretty inspiring and worth making material out of it. The concept of a Woman's body can easily be written down into quite a long article. All aspects of it are important. After all, ''Tits are Life, Ass is Hometown.'' It might sound crude and shallow for some but there is a certain philosophy behind a saying like that. One that is characterized by utter beauty if you think about it. We also share a few other ideologies. The longing to see the inherent hatred of the World changed, the lessons of understanding and peace, keep moving forward despite failures and regrets that occur throughout one's Life. Teachings and desires like that are pretty respectable and Characters who represent them have quite an impact on me. Plus, I'm an aspiring Writer and have a love for traveling. I find him along with Hinata to be my most relatable Characters from Naruto !!!!
 Jiraiya. One और Character from नारूटो that I can relate. Generally being light-hearted, humorou
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentForce said…
Gemini Saga(Saint Seiya)
Unlike him I don't have a split personality disorder and I'm most certainly not as brave or strong as him but he still has many other personality traits that are similar to mine(mostly in his original"Good"personality though).Both of us are smart,serious,loyal,righteous,determined,d­on'­t talk about our problems to others, and we both try to be kind to people(unless they don't deserve it) which is why the majority of people like us.Also since I have a tendency to beat myself up I could easily imagine that if I was in the same situation(the fact that because of his other personality he became a villain) as he was,my regret would make me fall into a deep state of depression as well.There are other situations in which I could see myself doing the same thing that he did too.
That being said,I think that his other"Evil"personality can be relatable as well because he was the kind of villain who strongly believed that he was doing the right thing.
 Gemini Saga(Saint Seiya) Unlike him I don't have a विभाजित करें, विभक्त करें personality disorder and I'm most certainly
Ryougi Shiki

Stoic,antisocial,indifferent,protector,ku­ude­re,­ser­iou­s and cold

She represents my extreme indifference at times. Despite the fact she's extremely cold like the dead of winter. She's caring and tries to help people. She doesn't help everyone granted but she isn't a heartless character. Not by a long shot and when she does these deeds. She doesn't care about it half the time because it's whatever for her.
 Ryougi Shiki Stoic,antisocial,indifferent,protector,kuudere,serious and cold She represents my
SilentForce commented…
from which ऐनीमे is she? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
Kara No Kyoukai. In english it translates to "The Garden of Sinners" एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
It's in the same universe as Fate Stay/Night,Tsukihime among others. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a live)

Represents my sadistic,perverted side. She also describes my multifaceted personality well. She can be seen as many types of people depending on how you look at her. Her manipulation of time is a ability I'd like to have as it fits with my personality. She's observant and a realist. And she has no qualms about killing people who are scum

Another character that's very similar to Kurumi that I also relate to heavily is Juri han of Street Fighter fame. Only thing is Juri is 1000% a villian through and through. Juri also represents my elitist personality when vs people I don't like or people I just like to toy with.
 Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a live) Represents my sadistic,perverted side. She also describes my multifa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Kurumi is a Character that I would have mentioned as well. Same reasons, pretty much !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shirou Emiya from Fate/stay night.

Pretty much, he possesses many of the qualities that I have already mentioned for other Characters above. Kind, considerate, helpful, striving for equality and can be pretty stubborn when it comes to achieving his goals. I guess, the only difference between us would be his rush and self-sacrificial nature. When it comes to that aspect, I could see myself relating more with his Archer counterpant. When it comes to the later, I could say that we're both planners, protective and devoted even if we might seem pretty awkward about it at times. We're also teasers and have gotten easily misundestood because of certain behaviors. Then, there's always a certain sorrow on the inside. Various courses in Life that one might hold regrets about and the desire to change things about them. In the end, we still got to keep forward though. So, yes, I can see both Shirou and Archer EMIYA being relatable to me. A mix of their characteristics. After all, they are two sides of the same coin !!!!
 Shirou Emiya from Fate/stay night. Pretty much, he possesses many of the qualities that I have alr
Sui Feng is relatable mostly because of her cold, stoic, logical, and detatched personality that she carries around most of the time. Shes a strict leader that follows to the guidelines she believes in so that she can get whatever she has to get done and does so in a rather goal-focused manner. That I personally relate to, especially with the way she leads the groups she runs. Along with this, her specific soft sport of Yoruichi is very close to my soft sport for those I care about the most.
 Sui Feng is relatable mostly because of her cold, stoic, logical, and detatched personality that she
Riku114 commented…
Im quite tempted to add her to the सूची honestly XD I probably will and give Bleach a pass to have three cos Sui Feng represents a good portion of my personality. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
I really relate to her as well honestly लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I paused at the right time and me too, Sharon.
 I paused at the right time and me too, Sharon.
Byakuya Togami

I dunno if he will make the list with two Danganronpa characters already on there (that being said, Ive accepted that three or four could) and I doubt Ive see the last of the Pretentious Byakuya Togami, but so far Id just like to say that his character and personality traits are rather relatable and similar to mine in a way. Im sure many of you can probably say you can see the similarities, but I feel its honestly more potentent irl when Im working with people that arent very close to me - especially in a group project.

His logical "cost-benefit diagram" kind of thinking is the kidn of thinking I sometimes fall into when I come to get really serious and focused on a topic and even more notably is the pretentious aura he gives off when he is working with others. However, much like him, we both serve as really strong efficient leaders that can get a bit snappy when people dont behave in the same manner. Also I do relate how he softened up a lot towards the end which is quite again, similar to me.

Also on the note however, I have grown to become a lot more of a nicer group leader than before - at least when I determine it isnt "focus" time. I get highly irritated when people are getting off track during set "focus times". Especially since I intentionally place multiple "break times" for people to goof off and relax. >.>
 Byakuya Togami I dunno if he will make the सूची with two Danganronpa characters already on there (
Riku114 commented…
Plus I act a little और pretentious offline than online XD Mostly since at my school Im the चोटी, शीर्ष of the class, am practically worshiped द्वारा my Stats class cos they all try to eavesdrop in to my plans, and cos I get an A on pretty much every project and rarely lower than a C on any test. (Mostly being high Bs and As). So I have a really strong reputation and all एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Its pretty much known that if आप are in my team for Stats आप will get out of the class with an A so I very selectively picked my members to people I know work well, function well, listen well, and can think and input well on their own. Plus get along of course एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
[your pretentious egotism is seeping through] shh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.

Once again, a Character that possesses a lot of qualities that I have already mentioned. Kind, considerate, cheerful and mature. I can relate to her growth during the Series as well. I used to be pretty distant from others for various reasons when I was younger and it was hard to get along with people in general. There was a point in my Life where I used to have a pretty bad reputation due to certain misunderstandings. Other kids were avoiding me because of that and I had completely been enclosed to myself. Pretty much, I had a few issues in general. Fortunately, my family was there for me and I'm grateful for that. I received a lot of help and step by step, I found myself improving one way or the other. I have certainly become much more expressive, sociable and positive in overall than I was before. Wise too. Because of that, I like helping out and advising others. I find joy in seeing them grow as well. One more thing is that I prefer talking my way out of fights. I don't see the point in them when things are able to be solved peacefully. That being said, if there is actually a good reason, I won't hesitate to use any means necessary. Finally, I can be a real tease, sometimes being a little too much at the expense of others, pretty competitive and seemingly cold at times. Certain aspects that Mirajane herself has retained from her younger years and displaying more openly in her Satan Soul forms. There are few people who have told me that I'm much more than meets they eye as they have encountered sides of me which stand as opposing to the impressions I gave when they first met me so there you have it, I suppose. Mirajane is one of my most relatable Characters from this Series !!!!
 Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail. Once again, a Character that possesses a lot of qualities that I
BlindBandit92 commented…
So I am erza and you're mirajane. It makes alot of sense now I really think about it लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ That is true, I suppose. Something that I have been thinking as well XD !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
Oooh this is my kind of forum.

Starting with Prompto Argentum from Final Fantasy XV

As soon as I saw the cutscene I'll attach below, I was like damn. It was the first time in a while I really related to a character. Prompto wants what's best for people and feels inferior to his friends, like he's not quite at their level. I do have a bit of an inferiority complex lingering in the back of my mind but it's quickly shaken away after I receive support from friends and loved ones, much like Prompto.

Prompt makes a lot of dumb jokes and is very positive to hide how he's feeling a lot of time, because he'd rather put on a brave face for others than burden them with his issues. He's a true romantic at heart and is really nervous around his love interest, needing a wingman because he freezes up. Relate lmao.

When he was young he was overweight and went through a huge weight loss transformation as he became addicted to exercise. This also happened to me. He loves photography, as do I.

Basically he's a creative, fun-loving guy who is trying to pull his own weight and overcome his own demons.

The "I used to be super shy. Couldn't talk to people. No surprises but I had no friends, at least not real ones. I was always alone, and there were times where I felt, well... worthless." ughhh... his story and progression from a shy loner to someone who can hold his own and has more confidence in himself... ok after thinking about it, I do believe Prompto is my most relatable character.
BlindBandit92 commented…
It's funny thought आप were gonna use prompto as your most relatable character but आप chose roxas. But nonetheless I see alot of आप in this guy. This guy sounds super awesome. I need to get this game to see all the characters. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
Yeah ikr hahah. I'd say it switches. Blend Roxas and Prompto and it's pretty spot on. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
<3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hinata Hyuga from Naruto

Part of me relates to Hinata, the part of me that shows around other people / people I don't generally know well.

She's very reserved and stutters sometimes. Her voice is quiet and she doesn't maintain eye contact too much when she's nervous. I relate to her perseverance and loyalty regarding her finding and maintaining her love life. I just all-round relate to her general nature. She is passive and isn't very confrontational but she can stand her ground when provoked or standing up for people she loves. She's nurturing and cares for her loved ones deeply.
 [b]Hinata Hyuga from Naruto[/b] Part of me relates to Hinata, the part of me that shows around oth
TheLefteris24 commented…
Nice! Another relatable person !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
I feel आप quite a lot in that aspect !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Mio Akiyama from K-ON

I relate to Mio strongly in terms of appearance and clothing style. We have the same hairstyle and tie our hair up in the same fashion, her daily clothes are stuff that's in my wardrobe etc. Only difference being I've dyed my hair lighter brown now.

Aside from visual, I relate to her being a bit serious sometimes. She's trying to get her band to focus sometimes because they're goofing around and I would be that person in group projects trying to keep things on track, while eventually ditching to goof off with my friends for a while much like Mio. She's quite reserved but is chatty around her friends. She plays bass and if I were in a band like HTT I'd see myself in that position too. I relate to her relationship with Ritsu. She drops her guard around Ritsu and is more carefree and weird. Her friends bring her out of her shell. She's easily scared like I am and she is passionate about her hobbies. Mio is probably my most relatable in terms of general aesthetic, fashion and nature rather than on a deeper level like Prompto.
 [b]Mio Akiyama from K-ON[/b] I relate to Mio strongly in terms of appearance and clothing style. W
Riku114 commented…
She does look like आप and dress like आप XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

I relate to Nel on a more personality basis with how she can is both notably really energetic, peppy, friendly, and clingy at times to being quite stoic, mature, level-headed, and logical in nature.
 Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck I relate to Nel on a और personality basis with how she can is both notab
Riku114 commented…
Also for Nelliel, can I say tits? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Cos tits. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
lmao एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kyoko Sakura

I need to rewatch this (which I probably will never get around to doing) but I do recall relating to Kyoko Sakura quite a lot with her rougher, ruder, stubborn initial personality behind the a lot more tender and caring personality. I also do relate to her original distaste and refusal to be vulnerable and open with her softer emotions as well.
 Kyoko Sakura I need to rewatch this (which I probably will never get around to doing) but I do rec
Riku114 commented…
*where all the female relatable characters Riku has appear because they didnt entirely make the list* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
It is nice we get to experience them in here, at least !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same actually and she and homura are my प्रिय due to their relatability. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa.

She represents my passion for Music as well as certain stylistic preferences of mine. I can be pretty friendly, eccentric, creative, hyper and positive in overall, especially when being around people that make me feel comfortable. We both also share an admiration towards the Female body and have the tendency to bring out various references here and there. Something that comes out in her 4th Wall Breaking as well. There's also a lonely side to her which mostly comes from the creative differences she usually ends up having with the rest around her. I can relate to that as it is very rarely that I can find a person with similar interests/ tastes/ approaches to mine (Excluding those on the Web) which leads in usually secluding myself. I guess, I could also add the fact that I'm learning to play the Guitar and that Metal is Life. Just like Junko, her relatability is one major aspect as to why Ibuki is one of my favorite DR Characters in overall too !!!!
 Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa. She represents my passion for संगीत as well as certain stylistic pr
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
Momoko from Kamikaze Girls

-Lolita
-Looks kawaii but is actually kind of a grump
-Prefers the company of clothes to the company of most people
-Same philosophy of clothing/Lolita
-BTSSB is best brand
-Is bff's with a punk who has a heart of gold but was somewhat forced into said friendship (legit how my IRL best friend and I came to be)
-#RoccocoLyfe
-Somewhat isolated from other people, prefers to live in her own mind
-Individualistic Spirit, fuck-society-clothes-are-important-to-me
-"Labor isn't suitable for me"
-"Actually my soul is rotten"
 Momoko from Kamikaze Girls -Lolita -Looks kawaii but is actually kind of a grump -Prefers the c
Same here my guy
 Same here my guy
Homura Akemi.

One of the characters I feel a strong resonance with.

She never gives up,strong loyalty ties,will sooner die before she rebukes her promise to save a friend. Stoic but on the inside emotional. and troubled. Extremely intelligent. She goes back into different realities to save her friend. That dedication really spoke to me. Considering if I had been in the situation, I wouldn't care if my friends/family knew I did anything for them as long as I knew they were safe and happy.. And the fact she has repeatedly shot kyubey just for the sake of that wish. Everything she has done was for her friend.

"With kindness comes naivete. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl."
 Homura Akemi. One of the characters I feel a strong resonance with. She never gives up,strong
Zeppie commented…
Yeah I def see connections between आप and Homura in many ways. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Renka from Senran Kagura.

She represents my excitement, passion and competitiveness towards what I love doing. There is her light-heartedness / own sense of humor which she uses to ease tensions that occur and her genuine desire of helping others, one way or another XD All of them being aspects that I really see myself relating. Also, the tendency of butting in various situations and appearing a little bit forceful at times while actually only intending to resolve problems. Plus, our awkwardness in expressing ourselves when it comes to certain subjects. Finally, just like her, I love Festivities and really have the urge to play the Taiko Drums. I must say that Renka is a major reason for that desire of mine. She is one more Character from this Series that I feel myself strongly resonating with !!!!
 Renka from Senran Kagura. She represents my excitement, passion and competitiveness towards what I
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts

Finally getting around to someone I initially stated as being my most relatable character lmao.

With Roxas, it truly depends. In general he is a very relatable character for me but some days I feel like I relate to others more? Idk. But in general he's definitely Top 3-5. Some days solid first place.

Roxas is a very emotional person over logical. He can be a bit moody but I would consider it justified. When he feels anger it is difficult for him to control it, he has a bit of a short fuse when provoked but other than that he is very placid. He has a need to feel like he belongs and he really is his own person. Roxas is pretty spacey and distracted and zones out a lot. He loves his place on the clock tower eating ice cream to relax, I have a similar thing but a different location I always visit to relax and no food necessarily lol. Roxas can be laidback and happy around friends but very shut in and a bit dark in thinking when he is alone. He doesn't have big dreams, he just wants to be normal and enjoy the simple things in life for the rest of his days.

Long story short, the main reason I relate to Roxas is because of his emotional capacity and temperament.
 [b]Roxas from Kingdom Hearts [/b] Finally getting around to someone I initially stated as being my
BlindBandit92 commented…
Definitely sounds like you. ^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I always saw आप some kind of a balance between Xion and Roxas एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
N from Pokemon

N is a bit of a relatable character with his sympathy and empathy he has towards Pokemon, most specifically those that have been poorly treated. His care for them relates to how I have an extensive care for people going through issues as well as for ill animals and even plants. Along with this, he is very focused on his goals and his specific values and is very caring to those he holds close. He follows his beliefs and values fully. Along with this his personality matches similarly to mine
 N from Pokemon N is a bit of a relatable character with his sympathy and empathy he has towards Po
Sailor Venus (I relate to all of the scouts generally but Mars,Pluto,Saturn and Venus are the most relatable for me and moon being the least but a huge margin. I am only similar to moon because venus is similar essentially. But even she gets annoyed with moon alot of times)

Outgoing,weird,fails at common sayings. I cannot tell you how many times I have botched up common sayings and phrases. So much my sister claims it's a venus moment when it happens. Balls to the wall and fun loving. I can be a be indecisive just like her. But I have moments of making concise decisions (snap or otherwise) or procrastinating and being indecisive. She's also opposite sex crazy. I am not thirsty by any means but I do appreciate the woman body and I do appreciate a female who has a body/mind/ and personality that clicks with me. Granted some people can say that's obvious but some people settle for less all the time when it comes to attraction. I just simply have a love for females. She also likes to be on stage. I enjoy the limelight if I can choose the scene for my stage. If I am just put on the spot and with something I am not comfortable with I freeze and overthink.
 Sailor Venus (I relate to all of the scouts generally but Mars,Pluto,Saturn and Venus are the most re
TheLefteris24 commented…
#FemaleAppreciation !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Relatable. In other ways too !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ruler (Jeanne d'Arc) from Fate/Apocrypha.

She represents my quieter and stoic side. Seemingly cold at first glance but can be pretty kind and caring when given the chance. There is her awkwardness and also a little bit of sorrow when it comes to dealing with certain feelings and situations. I also relate to views of hers concerning the equality of living beings and the freedom to decide one's path in Life. I'm not really the type to hold grudges and will take full responsibility for my actions when it is required. I also share her faith in something greater than our understanding and her hoping for a better future. I abide by my Morals and hold them dear. One more thing is that I can also understand in a way the feeling of being misunderstood and persecuted while having noble intentions due to certain experiences of mine from the past. As I have mentioned before, I prefer using the Wisdom I have attained through my life to guide and inspire others just as that I'm all about sportsmanship. I do my best to do a proper and fair judging without being swayed by biases or personal emotions !!!!
 Ruler (Jeanne d'Arc) from Fate/Apocrypha. She represents my quieter and stoic side. Seemingly cold
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same I relate to her a ton as well for practically alot of what आप said. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24

wut.

XD Weve been talking and have been through a lot of scarily similar things and have a really similar view on life and our problems on stuff. XD
 TheLefteris24 .... wut. .... XD Weve been talking and have been through a lot of scarily
TheLefteris24 commented…
Dudette XD XD XD XD !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114.

Yep, that's right. I'm here to attest to the above post. The relatability level is high. Perhaps, IT IS OVER 9000! Seriously, the more we are talking and get to know each other, it has become quite apparent XD Similar views in Life, experiences as well as interests. That similarity can get scary indeed XD !!!!
 Riku114. Yep, that's right. I'm here to attest to the above post. The relatability level is high.
Riku114 commented…
I MEAN COME ON XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
#SecretlyDuplicateAccountsAndSecretlyJustInsaneEnoughToNotKnow एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
#CompletelyAbusingHashtags !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना THaSlimJim said…
ok r u guy ready 4 a surpirse???

i hope not bc i do not have 1 lmao

ok i say L bc he is this rlly weird guy tht just rlly likes junk food nd he is this "wtever man idc" vibe nd u would look at him nd b like wtf is his dude he is rlly weird wtf but he is acuallly a lot smarter then u wood think nd also is maybe depressd

nd like im not ryin 2 say tht im a sooper genoois like L is but idk im a kinda weird idgaf dude nd like some times when i say stuff that is not totally dumb or is even smart ppl r like "omg this weird dude that eats 2 much junk food is not tht dumb???"

also L smokes pot i kno it in my heart y else wood he b that hungery
 ok r u guy ready 4 a surpirse??? i hope not bc i do not have 1 lmao ok i say एल bc he is t
THaSlimJim commented…
tbh एल probly watches judg judy 2 see justic served daily एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic / Equestria Girls.

One more Character that represents my more excitable and fun-loving side. I love adventures and the rush of the moment. I can really relate to various other aspects of hers like being able to mantain her self-confidence while having to deal with certain insecurites inside her and being quite self-conscious, the loyalty and inspiration she can display to the ones close to her as well as her competitiveness and passion about what she loves. We share a fondness for music, sports and reading books and have our own aspirations that were affected by them. When it comes to the first, we both play the Guitar and participating in a Band has always been a big desire of mine. There's also her mischievousness. I love pulling pranks every now and then. Being successful feels simply great. I can also be a little bit brash at times. I mean it like being kinda forceful or making remarks here and there that might appear too blunt without me even realizing it. Finally, I can be a little awkward when it comes to expressing certain feelings or other sides of mine. Pretty much, she is the Character I have found myself relating the most in this Series.

P.S. I use the word ''Awesome'' pretty often. I like it XD !!!!
 इंद्रधनुष Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic / Equestria Girls. One और Character that r
Mondo Oowada

Mondo relates a lot more like my irl offline character more than my online even though he still does apply to both. Similar to why Akane hits relatable points with me, Mondo also holds ideas towards the idea of being "strong" that I can personally relate to. Along with this, his overall personality is a lot what makes me a bit odd in balance to many irl. Mostly since, like Mondo, I have a sometimes excessively loud voice, tend to give off a scary aura at first, and thus people tend to find me a bit intimidating. Its only added to by my usual tone, resting bitch face, and somewhat more cold calculated personality that tends to simply add to that (especially when Im working or focused). However for hte most part, despite all that "intimidating" character, for the most part Mondo and I both are really a lot more kind and softer of individuals that just kinda suck at not doing our habitually intimidating actions.
 Mondo Oowada Mondo relates a lot और like my irl offline character और than my online even thoug
Nico Robin

-Calculating
-Innovator
-Scientific
-Morbid
-Dry
-Deadpan humor
-Subtle humor
-Cares about connections deeply
-Likes reading
-Always learning something new.
-Not necessarily a goody two shoes
-Likes to tease
-Doesn't have always be in the front. She can be in the background
-Stoic
-Indifferent
-Friendly
-Cold
-Very much so into her head at times lol
-Dark thoughts

The guy freaking out next to her would be how my sister would react if Is aid anything close to this.
TheLefteris24 commented…
#DarkThoughts XD !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
This is something that I feel pretty strongly in relating. Quite a few other aspects of her as well !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Momiji (Binbougami ga!)

-Lazy af
-Doesn't like to be one uped
-Sexual humor
-Perverted
-Troll
-Eccentric
-Crude humor
-Has temper
-Deadpan
Etc
Heres a not Danganronpa one XD

Theobald Leonhart

-distant
-emotionally reserved
-calm and pragmatic
-hard to get to know
-takes too much responsibility for things he shouldnt
-low key scared
-subtle affection
-teasing affection
-his relationship with Efina is overall relatable
 Heres a not Danganronpa one XD Theobald Leonhart -distant -emotionally reserved -calm and pra
Ruby Rose from RWBY.

- A dreamer
- The desire to accomplish goals she has set on sight
- Certain romanticized views
- Honest
- Caring
- Can be awkward
- Might have a little bit of trouble picking up social cues at times
- Can easily interact with Friends but has trouble actually making them in the first place
- Fear of large crowds (I really can't stand them)
- Still, working on issues like that
- Has a sweet tooth
- Has an interest in various kinds of Weapons (Scythes are one of my favorite kinds) and combat in general
- Has a sense of responsibility
- Can also be pretty analytical
- Willing to keep going even when the odds are against her
- Believing in one's improvement and striving for it

Definitely the most relatable from the Show !!!!
 Ruby Rose from RWBY. - A dreamer - The desire to accomplish goals she has set on sight - Certai
Reimu Hakurei from Touhou.

- Straightforward
- Can be optimistic
- Curious about various things
- Helpful
- Responsible
- Still, can also be pretty lazy
- Awkward
- Kind
- Caring
- Characterized by Equality towards everyone
- Can be pretty teasing
- Competitive
- Sarcastic at times
- Usually being more of a Loner !!!!
 Reimu Hakurei from Touhou. - Straightforward - Can be optimistic - Curious about various things