बिना सोचे समझे Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

बिना सोचे समझे 2382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dreamtime said…
being alone isn't a bad thing
it gives you time to clear your mind, plan good things for yourself
uploaded900 commented…
Agreed! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Dreamtime commented…
:) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Definitely. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना uploaded900 said…
I don't get how Beyonce (as well as other celebrities) is praised for being "empowering'' and ''owning her sexuality'' when she clearly poses in skimpy outfits in men's magazines for the male gaze. That's not ''owning your sexuality''. That's objectifying yourself for male attention. Empowerment my ass!
tamore commented…
Bruh, Beyoncé says fuck आप to anyone who tries to sexualize her. She redefines those outfits द्वारा connecting them to feminism. Men continuing to sexualize her ain't her fault. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900 commented…
Then why the hell is she sexualized in men's magazines? That's still objectification regardless what anyone says. End of! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PeacefulCritic said…
I don't see the difference between Alice and Wendy they are pretty much the same character.
 I don't see the difference between Alice and Wendy they are pretty much the same character.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LibelluleBleu said…
Steven Universe is overrated
zanhar1 commented…
I don't care for Steven Universe myself. I don't hate it but I personally don't get the appeal either. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
I think the so-called "war on drugs" is hopeless and wasteful. Law enforcement should spend the money they spend on this "war on drugs" on catching real criminals instead, such as thieves, murderers, rapists, and paedophiles.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Fully agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
I don't like Ed Sheeran's music. I think it's kind of boring.
uploaded900 commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
I find jokes about Chuck Norris being unstoppable and basically talking about him like he's God or something to be REALLY annoying! He's as badass as all that and it makes his fans who think that anyone who thinks he's any less than the status of God are to be insulted HARSHLY! He's strong and a skilled fighter but not to the point where he's unstoppable and is an untalented actor. I don't hate him but I find him to be really overrated (you know someone is overrated, even though I try not to use the term too often, if fans compare him to God) and his annoying fans don't exactly help.
MalloMar commented…
^Pretty much. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Morgana from BBC's Merlin was a good villain.
KataraLover commented…
Well, you're usually a good judge of good villains, so I'll have to take your word for it, since I've never seen the दिखाना lol. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Oh she definitely is एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Articuno224 commented…
Yeah, she's EASILY one of the best characters in "Merlin" एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't find the minions annoying. I think they're funny and adorable
Hermoine Granger sucks tbh. She's is an annoying, unlikable knowitall.
scarletunicorn commented…
And a fucking Mary Sue. But tbh Harry and Ginny are Sues as well. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I hate cellphones and won't use them unless there's an emergency--in fact that's the only reason I have one.
KataraLover commented…
I have to use my cellphone all the time because we had our घर phones removed to save money. Plus my phone has internet, so I have to have it to get through a दिन at work during my breaks. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
I wanted one so badly as a young teen, then once I got one, I barely used it...I have a very lame phone that doesn't even have a camera. It's fine. Like I said, I don't use it much. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना egyptprincess7 said…
Pears are disgusting.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
Hunger Games. Boring, stale, and unentertaining
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
Once Upon A Time has NOT gone downhill. Yes, season 1 was awesome and so was season 2 but I think season 3 was the best. I mean, there is so much character development and it added two of some of my favorite characters, Ariel and Zelena. Season 4.... Yeah, the Frozen story arc SUCKS! But that Queens of Darkness story arc? HOT DANG! I think the direction the show is going in is great and I enjoy is A LOT (minus the stupid Frozen thing). It's getting more developed and while it's also getting more complicated I DON'T CARE! It's still one of my ALL TIME favorite shows and NOTHING is going to change that and I'm SUPER EXCITED for season 5!
Let It Go was a good song, but it was certainly not worth all the attention and REALLY kinda ruined the movie for me.
zanhar1 commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't hate Iggy Azalea.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना summer448 said…
I love mayonnaise.
Icy from Winx is not overrated.
I ship Merlin/Arthur.
Articuno224 commented…
Not unpopular xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tamore said…
mayonnaise is an instrument
zanhar1 commented…
Mayonnaise is clearly an instrument. So are instruments of torture. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I like Attack on Titan but I'm not in love with it.
The Once fandom and the Merlin fandom are the most toxic fandoms I've ever been in.
KataraLover commented…
I don't know about the Merlin fandom but the Once fandom, DEFINITELY! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
I think if someone is so sick/old that they cant speak, cant breathe on their own, cant move and have a limited amount of time to live, their loved ones should be allowed to 'put them to rest' rather than making them lay in a bed, connected to several tubes as they wait for nothing but to die.

Seriously. Imagine waiting 3 months not able to do anything, just knowing that some random day you will die soon
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed though. That's what I'd want if I were in such a condition. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The use of overrated on fanpop is getting old.
Despite what tumblr says, There are only 2 genders out there. I get that there are transgendered people out there, and they can chose which of the 2 genders they truly feel, but there are still only 2 genders. Also WTF is with all this gender fluid, non binary, binary, an all those sort of things? You can't chose to be neither or change genders. Can't you just be an androgynous M or F? Unless you are a hermaphrodite you can a different sex. With that level of thinking, you are conforming to the gender roles. Also a lot of people claim themselves to be pansexual when they are technically bisexual. You can't be pansexual unless you want to fuck something that's not human because like I said THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS. I do consider asexual a legit sexuality though since people can truly not have any sexual or romantic desires. I feel like people on tumblr get to easily influenced on their sexuality.
zanhar1 commented…
Thank you! Yes, I agree with this. Biologically aren't there just two genders and androgynous. Gender fluid I think is fair enough. But 'cosmigender'??? Same goes for sexuality. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tamore commented…
...this is so gross. Thanks for not believing I'm a person after it took me years to come to terms with being genderqueer. Thanks for not believing that struggle is real. Just because आप don't understand something doesn't mean it's not real. I'm not a girl and I'm not a boy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tamore commented…
Also the biology thing is wrong. Gender द्वारा academic definition is the product of socialization. It can match your sex या it can not. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This is probably going to sound bad, but like uploaded only believes in two genders; I think some of tumblr's sexual identities are over the top. Like I think Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual, and Heterosexual are things, Pansexual too. But then there are others... For example as an asexual I really don't believe in demisexual--demisexual is the notion that you only are attracted to someone if there is an emotional attachment; isn't this how a great number of relationships work (hetero and homosexual)? Why do we need to put a label on something that is already a thing? Akiosexual, Autochorissexual? Cupiosexuality (A Cupiosexual is one who does not experience sexual attraction, but still desires a sexual relationship) isn't this just a form of hetero/homo/asexuality?
With labels like these I feel like people are just trying to be 'edgy' and 'unique' and things like 'Akiosexual' almost makes mockery of aces.
Riku114 commented…
Now this I agree with, though as a demiromantic, I can sort of see how demisexual could be a thing. But for the latter ones I agree completely. Most of them are 'things' IMO but they are just people getting over specific with things cause in the end most of them are just parts and details of hetero/homo/bi/pan/asexuality एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900 commented…
Exactly! I don't consider demisexuality a real sexuality either. People are trying to hard to be special snowflakes and make simple things और complicated एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
@Riku Demi is one I would argue about less as it isn't as crazy as some of the other ones. But I still feel like it is और of an heterosexual/homosexual identification. Aside from one night stands pretty much everyone only wants sex if feelings are involved. As @uploaded mentioned people are just getting way too specific where they don't need to. They can identify as ace/heter/homo/bi/pan without trying to 'out special' the अगला guy. They're literally taking concepts that don't have to be that complicated and making them so and then they get all butthurt when someone (like myself) grows confused at things like the overlaps of sexualites and such. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This isnt as much of a thing on Fanpop as it is on Tumblr btw.

Since everyone else is going on about Tumblr tropes, let me add one thats a bit less prevalent that I ranted on my user club recently. Otherkin is bullshit and Fictionkin is not a good way of dealing with issues. Im fine with people indulging them in such ideas as long as it isnt a large thing with them.

You arent a fictional character. You arent an elf. You arent a dragon. You arent a planet. You arent a star. You werent that one vocaloid in a previous life. Fiction is fiction.
wantadog commented…
Are आप trying to insinuate that I wasn't the mighty Waffleman in a पूर्व life? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
'Scuse my language but; fuck yes! Omg I cannot tell आप how much otherkin gets to me. Factkin is the worst; these people claim to be other living breathing people. There was this one who claimed to be Mariana and the Diamonds and called her 'possessed doll' and कहा she uses it pronouns. Mariana isn't a doll, she's a human being. She doesn't refer to herself as it either. Fictionkin; आप can't be something that never existed. I can understand things like "this is my spirit animal" या believing in it as a religious thing (like karma/reincarnation). But most of them don't. They claim it's a coping mechanism and yet lots of them say "I hate being otherkin it makes me suicidal" not a good coping mechanism. Alcohol is a coping mechanism, is that healthy? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
@Wanta Good. Lovely. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Miku is not that great of a Vocaloid, especially when compared to some of the others out there.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
egyptprincess7 commented…
Yes!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I find the sounds of most Vocaloid characters to be fairly annoying.
wantadog commented…
He says while listening to Triple Baka.....XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Sh.... The words आप speak is sin to the ears of Riku XD Though some of them can be really annoying. Especially if they were uh.... wants the word.... tuned incorrectly? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't hate the color brown.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
Dragon Age 2 is an enjoyable game.
The hate it gets is a bit over the top. It's not terrible, a bit disappointing when COMPARED to the others, but not terrible by any means.
God no, it's no Origins or Inquisition, but it's decent and I enjoyed it.
You can like a singer for his/her songs but not like him/her as a person.
Classical music and instrumental music are amazing. Actually better than most modern pop songs...... at least the American pop. KPop is still rolling amazingly.
MalloMar commented…
<3 Undoubtedly. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Though I don't really listen to K-Pop. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
प्यार के पॉप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Marion18 commented…
I totally agree with the part about classical and instrumental संगीत एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Marion18 said…
I don't care that much for Harry Potter
uploaded900 commented…
neither do I एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
American Apparel has overpriced pain looking clothes. Plus I hate the sexist ads. I refuse to shop there
I'm a proud owner of chicken legs. I don't find thick thighs attractive on girls, but each to their own
I think Ash is an excellent hero and would rather watch him than Red.
Azula is not a bitch.
I actually liked Korrasami.
God of War is not a good game nor is it even fun to play.
I am actually not into video games at all.
KataraLover commented…
Same! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
Because I’m an idiot who just SUCKS. I even threw a remote and broke the TV because I’m a bitch. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना egyptprincess7 said…
Five Nights of Freddy's is a seriously boring and non-scary game ever. I don't see all the hype for it.
PlayingWithFire commented…
I like Five Nights at Freddy's, but I agree that it's really not that scary, especially compared to Silent Hill, Amnesia, Outlast, Fatal Frame, and some others. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
We should stop with teaching girls that they are all beautiful. I get that it's meant for good purposes, but not everyone can be pretty and if everyone is beautiful than no one is. Also if we keep doing this, then that continues the mentality that a woman's appearance is the thing that she and everyone else should value the most. Instead we should teach them to feel better and take importance in more important things like their brains, strength, talents, and personality!
zanhar1 commented…
"then that continues the mentality that a woman's appearance is the thing that she and everyone else should value the most." This. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tamore commented…
...It's about self confidence and recognize just bing human is beautiful. Women can be self confident about themselves and still know that their looks aren't और important than their personalities. It's about all around self confidence and self love. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
Actually...why even bother? A majority of us all use waifu type characters as our profiles either way and are और likely to vote them than uglier girls एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I dont think Disney Princesses are as much as people make them out to be, particularly the old classics like the Cinderella, Snowwhite, and Ariel. Ive never really found the interest to them. Not when I was young, not when I was older.

With that being said, there are a few I particularly like such as Rapunzel and Mulan.
I don't like cake.
zanhar1_ commented…
Because once again I’m an evil bitch! Muahahahah एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kpop is boring.
I don't really hate any style of music. I dislike songs within genres but I don't rule any out as a whole.
tamore commented…
आप hear and hate enough of one genre enough and आप hate all of it एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
My post wasn't in response to yours, if that's what you're thinking. I was speaking about myself and how I feel. And I don't hate any genre after hearing it a lot. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
John green is shit.
The KKK shouldn't be allowed to exist as an organization anymore. Terrorism isn't free speech.
I'd rather watch a horror movie at home than in theaters.
Don't know if this is unpopular though.
uploaded900 commented…
nah Id rather watch a horror movie at घर too एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
For me its mostly because in the theater there are people screaming and what not. Granted that's normal, but I'm not much of a screamer, I'm और of a watch first scream after person lol. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Wow. You've succeeded in making me laugh. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना