बिना सोचे समझे Do Men Who Believe In Gender Equality Actually Truly Believe In It?

ivoryphills posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 12:25PM
I was reading some more online debates on the topic of "Gender Equality". Of course there were chauvinists, female feminists and feminazis putting in their opinions, but I also saw a couple of male feminists standing up for gender equality. The response? "They were brainwashed," "They're only looking for sex from feminists," and many others. This had me wondering: do men who preach gender equality actually believe in it? Do they actually believe wholeheartedly that women can do a lot more than be sandwich-making sex pawns, or is there an ulterior motive to this, like maybe the search for sex or simply following a trend?
Tell me what you think; men's opinion fully encouraged on this!

बिना सोचे समझे 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlindBandit92 said…
I have no doubt that some men might have ulterior motives. But the thing is alot do not. I honestly and truly believe in gender equality for both sexes females and my own. I just really dislike people who inhibit someone's rights. Whether they be of another race,ethnicity,religion, sexual preference,etc.I've always been mostly in that mindset. To me it doesn't make sense that alot of people would put women down. I mean you hear of alot of great women pioneers in just about every career. That fact alone should help people understand women are not only cooks and caregivers. But another thing is alot of times men are stereotyped against. And I strongly hate that. Both genders can do most of what the other gender can except for some things.

I truly believe in what I type down. I am not "brainwashed" or "looking for sex" by doing this. I would also make similar stances against other things that I found was an injustice to someone.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ivoryphills said…
heart
Whoa, BB92, all I can say to that is that's awesome! And you're right, men or women, no group should be stereotypedfor what a few do.