Boys and girls of every age ... wouldn't आप like to see something strange? Of course आप would! Let's see how much आप remember from that strangest and most enchanting of movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Taken from डिज़्नी Insider.
1) Which of these is not one of Oogie’s trick-or-treaters?
2) Who do the trick-or-treaters mistakenly kidnap?
A) The Easter Bunny
B) Uncle Sam
3) Which of these gifts does Santa Jack NOT
A) A vicious बत्तख, बतख decoy
B) A carnivorous क्रिस्मस wreath
C) A monstrous nutcracker
4) When Santa asks Oogie “What are आप going to do?”, what is the reply?
A) That hoo doo that I do so well
B) I’m going to do the best I can
C) I’m going to doo be doo be do
5) What does the Mayor of हैलोवीन Town wear as a tie pin?
A) A spider
B) A bat
C) A skull
6) What does Oogie Boogie roll on the dice that upsets him?
B) Snake Eyes
7) What does the हैलोवीन Town sax player call Jack?
A) Bone Daddy
B) कद्दू Dude
C) Creepy Cat
8) What does Sally put in the mad doctor’s सूप to make him sleep?
A) Graveyard dust
B) Frog’s breath
C) Deadly nightshade
9) In “This Is Halloween,” which lyric references Oogie Boogie?
A) The thing lurking under your bed
B) The shadow on the moon at night
C) The wind running through your hair
10) Who provided Jack’s गाना voice?
A) Chris Sarandon
B) Tim Burton
C) Danny Elfman
11) According to Jack’s song, where is he known?
A) Throughout England and France
B) In Kentucky
C) In every city and every nation
12) What shape is Zero’s tombstone?
A) A pumpkin
B) A bone
C) A doghouse
13) What क्रिस्मस gift does Santa give the citizens of हैलोवीन Town?
B) A क्रिस्मस tree
Scroll down to see how आप did! Answers:
1) C – The terrible trio are Lock, Shock, and Barrel.
2) A – Jack must apologize and return the खरगोश, हरे to his rightful holiday.
3) C – We especially प्यार the monster wreath.
4) B – Fortunately, Oogie’s best is no match for Jack, Sally, and Santa Claus.
5) A – Accessory या pet? It’s both!
6) B – Snake Eyes is an unlucky throw — and Oogie is about to get VERY unlucky.
7) A – Even in हैलोवीन Town, jazz musicians have hip lingo.
8) C — There’s frog’s breath in there too — but it’s the deadly नैटशाइड, राक्षस, अंधेरा that knocks him out.
9) B — We see a shadow on the moon that looks frightfully familiar.
10) C — Chris Sarandon voiced Jack’s dialogue, but composer Danny Elfman sang for him.
11) A — Did आप have to hum the song to remember this lyric?
12) C — Zero’s resting place is perfect for a pup.
13) C – Jack and Sally get to share a white Christmas.