बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The साल 3498

southern-belle posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 01:18PM
The earth is dying... Not even plants or grass can survive anymore. Most living human have gone to live in space to avoid the chaos of Earth, though a few remain. Those who do remain are no longer human, but they are not robot either. The people left on earth have become one with machines. They are cyborgs, and seldom few have any humanity left at all...

This, is the story of the new race trying desperately to survive on this grief stricken Earth.

P.S. You must submit character profiles to me via fanpop email for approval. XxEmolovexX, Shebird, and demon_wolf have already been approved.
last edited on Mar 22, 2011 at 07:32PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 256 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 256

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
(P.S. you don't have to make much of a profile, just a name and description and/or picture will suffice.)

Carys
Age23

Fingers on her right hand has been replaced by delicate machinery as has her left arm from the elbow down. Each leg is pure machine from the thighs down. The parts coming from her back connect to each arm and each leg, allowing her to control them as if they were her own flesh and bone. The intricate metal patterns on her forehead and cheeks extend when she's frightened to form an armored mask. Carys has very little humanity left but she clings to it almost desperately, not wanting to turn into one of those people who have lost themselves completely.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (P.S. आप don't have to make much of a profile, just a name and विवरण and/or picture will suffi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XxEmolovexX said…
( i couldnt find a good picture to suit mine -.- )

Anaza

She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her whole left side is machine and she looks really cool. Her left arm is one of them big guns that fire really fast ( i forgot the name >_< ). She can control herself still. But basically she is half human half machine exactly.
Gatling gun?
i think im not sure ^.^
lmao
but she looks cool O___________O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
Ludracore

He has the body of a human with a computer built into his mind, which effects parts of his perception and reflexes. He was an old war hero that had allegedly gone insane and disappeared from the face of the earth, along with the others who were mostly human. He has now come back in a derelict ship, but can he survive this ravaged planet he once called home?

((Just a sort of crutch character, I'm gonna make a better one))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Vennis

His right arm and left leg are machine. His right eye is machine and part of his ear has been casted in metal that overflows from the eye. He grasps the last bit of humanity that he has.
Model 34 OR "Vagrant" as he calls himself. He looks completely human on the outside but internally he is mostly machine. He has lost all memories of being human, yet he still feels the urges, wants, and needs of his former self...whoever he was. He has no familiars nor any connection to world he sees. He still is of living flesh and organs, though parts may be synthetic, and so needs nuritment to survive but his immune system is quite powerful.
 Model 34 या "Vagrant" as he calls himself. He looks completely human on the outside but internally he
cool O_____O
heart
Miss Bird.................I love you...........as a friend.........
Hahahahaha you didn't need to add that last part, SB, I know your vagina is for penises only.

I really really wanted to say that.
x'D omg! i'm dying laughing now :))))))) omg hahahahaha yes, very true, nothing but penises for my gina xD
I know. I made myself laugh too.
wow... i come in and this conversation O_o but b4 i saw this i hopped off my chair quickly and puked in my mouth a little... its okay cuz i swallowed it. ^.^ and i dont think you guys wanted to know that... oh well!
Why'd you puke?
i dunno it was a random puke. it was warm tho O_o
Ew. You don't have to describe the temperature to me. I assume that all puke naturally comes out warm...with the exceptions of vomitting water.
.-. sorry xD i still taste it >___<
Vodka and beet come out cold too... and it burns.... why are we talking about puke???
idk xD
i typed beet instead of beer..................
Is that your idea of the perfect snack? Vodka and beets? Or is this an actual thing?
Is that your idea of the perfect snack? Vodka and beets? Or is this an actual thing?
laugh
xD i meant beer not beets! lmfao
Hahahaha
lmmfao xD
hehheehehhe xD
Ohhohohohoho!
When do we start, boss?
(I'll start it tonight. )
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
( south you online ? , i'm back home yay better computer :D )
(Yea im on)
okay here are my profile's

Neos Zero-Neos Zero was once Human he was in a war when his body was destoryed but the doctors managed to harvest his brain and place inside a Andorid body known as the Neos Zero most just call him Neos he has no memorey of ever being human but has full sense of his humanity meaning he doesn't act like a savage his Persnaility is shy quite and doesn't speak to much people he trys to live day to day and make a liveing by acting as though nothing is wrong with the world , he weild two 14 MM Pistols that are doubble baerrled and use explosive Rounds, his Robitic body is able to change Visions ( X-ray, Heat, Night ) he has Jet's built into the bottoms of his feet and has two Mini guns within his wrist.

Omega Slifer- A very twisted Indvuial it is unknown what made him so Insane he enjoys killing people or rounding up people and hunting them like animals Omega is Very sadistic and has let the Chaos get to him doesn't who is in his way he will kill them yet for some reason he has a soft spot of Children for some reason he keeps around a 18 year old girl who he sais is his adoptive Daughter other than that he shows absoulutely no emotion, his Robtic power is he was fused with a Liquid metal that now allows Omega to extend his limbs and his limbs only.

Angle- the Adoptive Duaghter of Omega she isn't as insane but is calm most days however when angery she her self is sometime's more sadistic than slifer , she oftein doesn't do much but if she ask Omega to stop he generally will her Robitic Ability(s) she to is a "organic" Robot but only her Right eye-this allows her to Pick up people's trace's or scan buildings giveing a tottal count on peolpe alive or dead and her Right leg and Left are are both Prostectic, Angle has 80% of her humanity left and wishes her "father" would charish his more lightly
Angel, as you can tell her eye is red , she useually has it covered and has her protestic limbs Covered up
 Angel, as आप can tell her eye is red , she useually has it covered and has her protestic limbs Cove
Neos Zero , just change the guns to that of a what a 9 MM looks like and add the extra barrle
 Neos Zero , just change the बंदूकों to that of a what a 9 MM looks like and add the extra barrle
Omega , his eye color is red and his eye's have ripples in them
 Omega , his eye color is red and his eye's have ripples in them
Sela.
Age7

Sela is Carys' daughter. Sela was once abducted by an insane person who had lost his humanity. When Carys found her the man dropped Sela in acid which disfigured part of her face and made her legs and arms useless. Once Carys got her child back she replaced her limbs, part of her abdomen, and her jaw with machinery. Unfortunately seeing as Carys did this in a bit of a rush not everything is completely functional. Sela's limbs work fine though they are a bit disfigured as is her abdomen. Sela's skin grew over the metal in her jaw causing her mouth to become permanently close. The only way for the child to get nourishment is through injections which Carys give her twice weekly. While Sela isn't very powerful as far as her machinery goes she is very strong and not easily injured. If anyone tries to harm Sela in anyway they'd have to get through her overprotective mother, Carys, first.
 Sela. Age7 Sela is Carys' daughter. Sela was once abducted द्वारा an insane person who had लॉस्ट his huma
((i found that painting by Melanie Delon and had to make a character. she seemed to fit perfectly as Carys' daughter))
The Sun was coming up which was good. It got too cold when the sun was down. Carys sat with her back to a large rock, watching the wind blow dry dirt. You'd think they were in the desert, although everywhere was the desert now. Sela laid curled up in an old tattered blanket beside her mother. Where they were was once the Nile River, but it was now bone dry. Carys drummed her metallic fingers on the hard, dry ground. The wind moaned and whistled. The squeaking of other peoples' worn and rusted joints was audible as were screams from the dying and moans from the hungry. Beside Carys sat a worn tote bag with two changes of clothing (one for herself and one for Sela) as well as syringes and countless vials of medical sustenance which was vital for Sela's survival. People would kill to get their hands on the vials but there was no way in hell Carys would let that happen. Despite the fact that most people on the space stations hated those who had stayed behind on Earth, most of the captains still had humanity and would send drones back with supplies. It was never much and when it landed people died trying to get their hands on it before others. Somehow Carys had managed to hold on to some bit of her humanity and keep herself and Sela alive. She strongly believed her daughter was the only thing keeping her from just giving up on this whole thing and killing everything she saw. She had to stay sane for Sela, for this poor helpless girl who needed a care giver, for her daughter who was of her own flesh and blood(mostly anyway).
So this is what the world was now, a savage, nearly lifeless place. Nothing was organic anymore, even the people were half man-made. There were no animals, no plants or grass, and hardly any water. This was all because of them, all because the humans couldn't pace themselves, they kept taking and taking and finally the Earth could no longer provide anything at all.
Anaza wandered around quietly
Carys watched Anaza carefully and slid the bag behind herself to hide it. You could never be too safe out here, everyone was always looking for something they could use. Sela stirred a little as the sun rose above the horizon. Carys place a hand on the child's head, hoping she'd sleep for a while longer.
Anaza looked around and sat down on the ground
His metal foot kicked at a clod of dirt. Nothing. Nothing was around. Except. He saw two figures by a rock, one looked sleeping. Then there was another not to far from the two. That one was just sitting there.

"Water..." He groaned. "Water..." It seemed to be the only word he knew. He slowly paced himself toward the rock.
Carys watched the man, her face blank. She willed him not to come begging to her though it seemed likely he would. Sela stirred again but didn't wake completely yet, her face was hidden by the tattered blanket.
He reached Carys and her child.
"Water..." He groaned again. "Water... Water..."
He looked down at her with dead eyes and a sunken face.
The man's voice woke Sela, she sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly. Carys put her arm protectively around her, "we don't have any" she said almost coldly.
He eyes moved to the child. Then back to Carys. "So... Young...." He stepped back away from them, his leg creaking as he moved.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
(Here is my profile)
Shashu X
Age 25
Shashu is and ex-marksmen but when the plants and earth started to die so did he clinging to his last breath he integrated himself with a Mark X robotic Marksmen android unfortunately when he awoke all he could remember was how to say Marksmen in Japanese and that he was a Mark X so he put them together hense Shashu X. Shashu has been regaining his memories gradually and is regaining his humanity Shashu seeks a place and people that need him.

Shashu
link

His Sniper Rifle
link

His sidearm assault rifle
Under-barrel ejects bayonet
link
Sela stared up at the man, metal was visible around her jawline under the skin. She clung to Carys with crooked metal arms.

Carys looked at the man still. "what's your point? i know she's young, it doesn't change anything. We don't have water so we're of no use to you"