बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hospital RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 06:19PM
I don't know if we have made one,but I had this idea when I was looking for a doctor cosplay.

Be a doctor,patient,EMP,nurse,the hospital's lawyer,or even a janitor!Yes,patients CAN have relations with their doctors.Yes,anyone CAN have a relation with anyone,if you like.

Here's some rules to follow:

Rule 1: When you are a doctor and have a patient,you must diagnose them with ANY symptom to both of your likings.
Rule 2: When you're a nurse,you must do whatever the doctor tells you (yes anything (;)
Rule 3: When you're a janitor,you must keep everything squeaky clean.
Rule 4: When you're a patient,you must give an effort to be sick,or have whatever the doctor diagnoses you
Rule 5: You must have a detailed profile (which means you have your name,age,gender,race,if you think it helps,diagnoses,etc.)
Rule 6: Have the most fun you can!

Now choose!

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1127 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1127

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'm gonna be a patient,but I'm gonna wait for others.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Oh I'll be a doctor!!!
Awesome!Make a profile and you're good!^^
Name: Randy Carter
Male
Race: White

He loves to help people. He would stay at the hospital to help if it weren't for his need of sleep, and he can only work so many hours. He's the hunky doctor. With dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, evenly poportionate face features. His mouth always set in a smile, except when he has to give a patient bad news. When he gives bad news he always tries to help the patient look on the brighter side of things. All in all he's a good man.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Awesome! Now,we wait for more people.
I'll make my profile as soon as at least a nurse joins.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I wanna be a lawyer for the hospital!!

Name: Jordan Marks
Race: African American

Jordan has worked very hard to get where he is today. He was the first one in his family to graduate high school and go to college. He is very intellegent and will take on any case that is worth while. He is very tall, has close cut black hair, and dark green eyes.
(I'll probably add another character sometime in the RP.)
Patient
Name:Diane
Race:White
Diagnoses:Meckel-Gruber Syndrome (google)
Description: (pic below)
 Patient Name:Diane Age:17 Gender:Female Race:White Diagnoses:Meckel-Gruber Syndrome (google) Descript
((Yay I get to google!!!!!))
((Are you sure its not Meckel? instead of Mecke.))
(Sorry.I was distracted at the time.I'll fix it.)
((Yay ok now I know what it is!!! haha.))
(Lol....So uh.....What now?You wanna start it?)
(???)
(I don't know.I just want to start this thing.)
(I'm going.)

Jordan walked into the hospital, sipped coffee and reading a newspaper.
(ERROR)
Randy walked out of a patients room, a smile as usual on his face. "Ah Jordan good morning." He said seeing Jordan.
Jordan looked up. "Hello Randy."
I sat on the window sill of my window and stared down at the ground below.I hated how the kids at my school had treated me.I sighed and looked over my room.I had a room to my own and it was starting to get lonely,except for the visits from the doctor.I like Randy.He was a nice guy.
Randy smiled. "Well I'll be on my way many sick to tend too." With a slight wave he walked into another room.
Jordan walked to the lobby and sat down in a chair.
(BITE ME ERROR)
-.-
Randy looked up to see his patient sitting by the window. "Hello Diane. How are you today?"
((NOM NOM STUPID ERROR!))
"I'm okay....I've been lonely lately....But you know how it is...."I smiled at him,then walked to my bed and sat down.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DanixxDumb said…
(Can I join? :3)
(Of course.I would suggest either a nurse,a janitor,or a surgeon,but it's whatever you want! ^^)
Name: Rain Sazuki
Race: Japanese
Diagnosis:Psychosis

Rain wasn't always crazy. She use to be a free spirit; she loved to draw and she still does. But the picture come out as gruesome tales of torture. She thinks they look good. But, anyway, Rain use to hurt herself whenever she saw these so called delusions in her room when she was younger. She'd do anything to make them go away like try hanging herself or even slitting her wrists. She wishes she couldfind someone who wasn't afraid of her and maybe even be friends.. The doctors that check up on her act like she's a disease.

Description: Pure gray eyes, albino skin (pale), and layered black hair.
"Sorry to hear that. Still no visitors?" He asked.
Rain pounded on the white walls. "Let me out!" She growled and pounded her fists against the gray door. She peered through the small window—the only window— and hoped in finding a nurse. She couldn't breathe, or that's how she felt. "I-Im not crazy...." She murmured to herself and gave one more punch to the wall.
"No.Only you."I smiled and looked at him."But it's okay.I like you.You're nice to me."I giggled a bit and smiled cutely.
"Well I'm glad I could be your visitor." He smiled. "But I have to go check on another patient. I'll come back to check on you in a bit." He left her room to go check on Rain.
Rain tried to scratch the thick bandages off her arms; she couldn't. She sat on the gray, metal, chair in the middle of the room and pulled her legs close; hugging herself.
I nodded,then resumed my spot on the window sill.I stared out the window at the passer byers below.I sighed again as I remember the times I had in school.
I wanna be another person.

Name: Lillian Porter
Job: Nurse
Race: White

Lillian is a young girl who is full of ambition. She loves helping people. She has always wanted to be a nurse and is happy she living her dream. She is always kind to the patients and loves to make friends with them. She is short with long black hair and bright grey eyes. She likes to be called Lily.
Randy opened the door to the room where Rain was held. He walked in closing it behind him. A nurse stood outside the door to open it when he was done. Randy smiled to Rain. "How are you?" He asked.
((BITE ME ERROR!!!!!))
Rain looked up, her eyes had dark bags under them. She tried picking at her bandages again, and growled. Under her breath. "Im just peachy," She threw her arms in the air in frustration and felt the burning sensation under the bandages bug her to an exteme measure.
Lillian stood just outside the door.
"You shouldn't do that Rain. The wounds are healing. They're going to be ichy but you must not scratch. Ok?" He said calmly to her.

((Yay peeta is the nurse!!!!!!))
(lol)
"I don't care.." Rain began to cry softly. "Everyone thinks I'm crazy... "
Lillian watched her sadly.
"Not everyone thinks your crazy." Randy said with a smile. "I have seen some of your drawings. They are very good. Did someone teach you to draw?"
Rain wiped some of her tears away and smiled crookedly. "Thanks.. But, yes. My brother did... I haven't seen him in years though..." She looked at Randy and bit on her lip. "You don't think they look wierd? Or strange?"
He shook his head. "If I were to draw something then those would be considered weird or strange. But your drawings are beautiful. Some just can't see that, because they are not looking at them in the right perspective."
((OH BLUBBER!!))