बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Cirque de la Monstrosity

Shebird posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 02:03AM
People live a in a very simple world these days. Small villages stick to thriving off the land and staying out of each other's business. Bigger more prosperous cities are filled with only two kinds of people; The poor and the wealthy. The poor stick to the shadows and stay out of the way of the wealthy...most of the time. The law is what keeps the two so well divided.

Of course one can't expect this system to work so smoothly for so long. That was when the Cirque de la Monstrosity appeared. They are the lucrative cleaners of the vile and unwanted. They go from city to village and from village to city, "buying" their nuisances, be they mass murderers or blasphemous abominations.

Cirque de la Monstrosity is a place of dreams and desires, and sometimes even your worst nightmare may surface in the show. They are most renown over the world, as it is hard not to notice them travelling down the village paths with loud outbursts of laughter and sounds. Music rattling the earth and joyous song, springing from the vocals of the clowns in sync with Mister Monstrosity's pipe organ. The crew is an eccentric bunch, from the bloodthirsty to the dangerous and all the jollies in between. Their mantinence consists mostly of children orphaned once or even lost. They are the only ones Mister Monstrosity trusts with his equipment, and are often paid in love, food, and money from the crew. Even the financial advisor is a only just a child. All of them ride within an enormous carriage drawn by albino elephants.

It is said the circus itself has powers beyond the reaches of the world. That Monstrosity himself was a mystic shat out from the bowels of hell. There are those who wish nothing to do with it, and some would rather see them all dead. But the circus moves on, unphased by all.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 113 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 113

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
((Will post when people join))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
((I'll post when I go to bed in a bit.))
((Still waiting for people to join.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
(Sweet.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasper-Tod said…
((count me in =D))
(And it starts with an error. Just great.)
((cool just no emo dickface shit kay jaz?))
(lol)
((.....i think i angered him... ))
(( You hae a sudden fixation on the words dick and shit, now? Jasper isn't easily angered, I've noticed.)) It was early in the brisk spring morning, when the frost had just melted from the leaves and the wind had began to pick up. A loud clatter of sounds screamed from the mountain of joy and celebration, disturbing the slumbering children of farmers in the small grassy village that rested at bottom of a hill. A large white giants danced through the mud path, decorated in silk colors and dragging behind them a glorious carriage leading a convoy of lesser vessels as they sang sounds of creeking wood and wheels. A louder song drowned this, a song made from a peculiar instrument built into the carriage, one with pipes leading up and through the roof so that all may hear this upbeat song.

Inside, sat a man with a crooked tie and patchy blue vest. On his unruly head of hair, fit a large tophat worn at the rim. A crooked tie hung loosely at his throat over clean white shirt with unbuttoned cuffs and collar. His bony long fingers played over the keys not with a tender love, but with careless happiness.
((yea...i've been hanging with my guy friends too much...i'm starting to talk like them... oh and i still don't have my characters completely figured out, but i promise i will join))
(I think I might have a little bit of my characters figured. What exactly do we need to say about them on here before we begin?)
((Just start with an intro of any form. I usually try to avoid profile where I can. You can be part of the vilage, the circus crew or maintinence, or someone being "sold" to the crew.))
(Got it. But like what do we need in the desciption for our characters. Like at the beginning of some we have to put our chaacter's names, ages and stuff like that. Do you want us to have that?)
((If you'd like. You could make it more interesting and leave the stuff out people wouldn't know by just looking at them (i.e. thoughts, name, etcetera). As for age, you can always make them appear the age you want them to be as part of their description. If you plan to do any of this and expect some of my character to know who he/she is, then you can always sneak their name in through conversation with a background character. Again, you don't have to do this, it's just a suggestion.))
(Okay thanks.)
a woman with long, curly, flowing, blond hair sat near the man and played her accordion to the tune he made. she wore a brightly colored dress with matching bows in her hair, she was bare footed as usual, and was the right hand woman to this ringleader of sorts.
He cracked his knuckles and gave a coniving look as he rapidly started to improvise on this upbeat composition of his own. It was a happy song, still, with an almost sinister undertone.
She smiled and place a little melody of her own in the same key.
A tall girl with long, straight, dark hair and cat-like green eyes laughed with another girl. She wore a black skirt, top and leggings. She had a thin, black shaw that was studded with small red gems and it hung around her elbows. Her shoes were black but were studded with small, red gems just like her shaw. The other girl had long, amber colored hair that was covered on the back of her head with a large white hood that hung around her shoulders and back. She had bright blue eyes. She wore a long white dress that dragged behind her when she walked and hung over her hands like it was too big for her.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Sorry, I don't reply immediately but I got you. And I'm not sure how to go about this so I'll enter a little later =3))
(Haha I was having troubles too.)
"I smelled a dead weasel but the weasel hadn't died. A farily small dilemma, it taught me how to cry!" He began singing a song just from the top of his head, through voice smooth and deep but with a raspy edge. ((I want him to be able to sing but I'm terrible at lyrics. I imagine it would matter with madness. I'm at least good with madness.))
The girl with amber hair began to hum quietly while the other girl tapped her flats to the rythem.(lol)
((I don't understand where your characters are))
(I don't understand anything! lol)
((Did you read it? What don't you understand?))
(I have no idea. Haha sorry I'm not really paying attention. My mind's on school.)
(( Just read it when you get that chance, it's not going anywhere.))
(Okay. I just don't get like where we're supposed to be at. My characters are part of the circus.)
((They're in the carriages and acaravans heading to a village. Did you read my first post?))
(Yes but I was confused. So my people are in a carriage and I meant to put that the one girl was humming to a music that she does her act to. Sorry I was in a hurry when I was typing. Now I understand.)
((I can see why you'd be confused. Id of vague. I got too metaphorical...i think is the word???))
(Haha it's alright. But now I understand so it's all good.)
(Bump)
There was a sound of small feet and giggles trailing behind the carriages. Monstrosity took this chance and stopped his improvision. He climbed out of the windo, and scrambled on to the roof. He stood with his legs parted and sturdy as he shouted to his potential audience. "Come all ye lords and ladies! Come all children and men!"
From one of the carriages the two girls peeked out of the window. They looked around at the people of the village.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I really wanna join,but I don't know what to do?)
(Fanpop fails.)
(Well first descide what you want to do with your characters. Like if you want them to be part of the village then join the circus later or just be in the village or if you want them to be part of the circus already. Then put how you want them to look.)
((Same here and Meebo too :3))
((I'm just gonna join X 3 And I guess I'll be in the circus already to lessen the complications. And I shall he Called Jack!))
(The girl with black hair shall be named Sondra and the girl with amber hair shall be named Tara.)
(Okay.Name:Giselle. Age:17 other details shall b put in later. and she will have already joined the circus.)
(Cool)
((Thanks TP! <3 To elaborate further, most of the people who joined the circus are rejects of their hometown or village. Like for instance, a few of the members were just too ugly to look at or they practiced "black" magic, or they were criminals. Yeah terrible grammar...ANYWHO! Moving on.)) "Be prepared for the dream of your nightmares! You'll laugh till you cry! Cry til you laugh! SCREEAAAAM on the way there!" He kicked the roof which triggered Oswald the Clown to slide open the back and reveal a few ghoulish looking freaks and two fire eaters. The children screamed and giggled. ((Improvise for now.)) Other children ran along the sides and tried to peer in through the windows. One stopped and gawked at the head protruding curiously from the window.(TP)
(No problem.)Sondra and Tara moved away from the window with excited giggles. Tara clapped her hands together. "Það er nánast komið!" Sondra nodded.
Vannessa moved to the back of the train and matched the song that was playing listlessly through the air on her accordian as two identical girls commensed to twising themselves in knots and proforming gymnastics on the roof of the cart.
Tara glanced around. "Should we go out now?"
(Okay.I want to be a fire eater and a "black" magic user.Can I be both or just one?)