बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Were भेड़िया Rp(Part 2)

Jasper-Tod posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 12:29AM
The "Wolf World" is now in a state of war. A new disease has hit the wolves causing it's victums to go insane. As a result all hell broke loose as war consumed the world. The survivors who are not infected by the disease and few in number. The only way to get infected is to come in physical contact with an infected wolf(Biting, scratching, saliva..etc.) Their are not pack like they used to be but the wolves generally follow an Alpha-Male. You can use the same caracter from the previous Rp and make alterations or you can start over and make a new caracter.
save

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 8223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 8223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasper-Tod said…
BUMP!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kibarules77 said…
((Since I Didnt Join The Last One Can I Join This One???????))
((Sure =P))
((YAY :P))
Name:Lore
Pic:
 Name:Lore Age:18 Rank:Beta Pic:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
((im just gonna use nixie again))
((I'll use Jason agian, but a calmer version, or else he would have to be infected. Just waiting for a few more ppl to join then we can start))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teawanee said…
((I'll be luna again, tho ill try to keep up with this one :3)
((yayyyyyyy))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
((I'll be Sadie again, but she won't be so. . . . . Whimpish in this one.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
((I'm gonna use Owen and an older character!))
((Love The Icon Whinny!))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((alright sooooo, someone start! lol))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I'll be my hiroko character.Age 16.Sorry,but I'm not in the mood for being a child again.)
((Okey Dokey =P))
Jason looked back at the firey scene."We have to keep moving," he said calmly."The explosion only killed many, they are bound to be more after us." Jason lowered his head as they continued foward.
Nixie shook her head "how did this all happen?" she whispered under her breath and followed Jason and the others away from the fire.
((Thank god you're on. I didn't want to start. Is Owen still alpha?)) Owen scowled at Jason. He was intimidated by his sense of control. It was his pack and what right would this boy have in telling them what to do. He hadn't time to argue, only to keep moving.
"I'm not sure anymore.." he said as he trailed foward. Jason sped up to walk aalong side Owen."What will be our next move? Should we speed up or split up?" Jason quickly noticed how it seemed as though he was giving orders."But then again that is just my suggestions." he said tryign to cover his mistake.
((I guess so. O_O either way he's still going to be incredibly controlling. MANPOWER!)) Owen almost felt embarassed when Jason showed his sleeve. He turned and looked back at his pack. "We'll get them. Not now...we're at our weakest. But we'll find them out and hunt them down. Nixie you traveled a lot. Find us a safehouse."
"got it" Nixie said and pulled her cell phone scaning through contacts and sending mass texts.
"I'll go ahead with you, in case we see some unfriendly people along the way." Jason said as they waked."You are far more valueable than I, so I shall offer portection."
"i can take care of myself" Nixie said speeding up to get away from him
Sadie traveled quietly behind Owen. She was not so sure on how this fire was started or way.

((Question time?????? Am I still the alpha female??????))
Owen gave Jason a strange look. "Why are you talking like that? It's no time to be poetic we gotta get the fuck out of here."
Jason took that as a warning as to back off. So he did as he was implided to do.He looked back to see if any wolves were tracking them. He didn't see any but had a bad feeling." Owen should I stay back make sure the survivors of our little fire aren't close by?"
((I guess so unless Owen has another partener o.O))
((XD))

it didn't take long for Nixie to get a few texts back, one of the replies was just right down the road, and he currently had a U-HAUL. she ran quickly to the old house out in the middle of nowhere and hopped in the U-HAUL, keys were in it. she sent Sadie a text once she was on the road, 'watch out 4 a uhaul. hedin ur way' she pushed the petal hard, pushing 100, and sped back the way she'd came.
"No one could have survived that. Let's not risk our lives for the inevitable. Let's go!" He started running ahead and out of the thick heavy smoke burning down his throat.
"ok then" Jason replied in a bored almost defiant tone.He started running tp keep ahead and looked back to make sure.
Sadie heard her phone ring and flipped it open to see a text from Nixie. She read it over. "Owen." She said after reading it. "Nixie said a uhaul truck should be heading toward us. Its going to be her."
I was running through the burning place,trying to get to the pack.Why had I gone to sleep?!I was so stupid.I was clutching my forearm tightly.Damn this burn!!I was panting.Where were they?!I had to find them soon.I kept running,my vision soon blurring.I had breathed in too much smoke.I smelled another scent.Them.My pack.Not literally mine though.I kept running.It seemed like they were so close,yet so far.Why hadn't I reached them yet?Could it actually be them?It had to be."Owen!Sadie!"I managed to yell the alphas' names,though I don't know how.'Please.Help me!I need help!'I could see it.The end of the fire.A flicker of my pack running,then me falling to the ground.Being in my human form I couldn't run as much I could in my wolf form.I panted on the round,finding it hard to breathe with all the smoke clouding up my lungs.'Help.....'
((Uhh How Can I Start))
((i got an idea if you wanna go with it, you could be an old friend of Nixie's from when she ran away. send her a text or call her and after she picks up the others she can go to where you are then we'll all go to the safehouse))
((Umm ok but hold on i gtg))
((ok, im going to bed now anyway, i'll be on tomorrow))
Lore Called Nixie

"Its been a long time aint it."
"Lore?! holy shit man! where are you? are you safe?" she talked on the phone as she kept speeding toward the pack, they were just coming into veiw.
"Well Im Heading Towards The Pack Also And Im Am Safe."
Owen grabbed Sadie in a rush of adrenaline as the U-haul came speeding towards them. "Where did she get a U-haul so fast?!"
Nixie skidded to a hault turning sharply right in front of the others, somehow managing not to flip the u-haul in the process. "got it, see you soon then" she hung up the phone and jumped out tossing the keys to Owen.
Owen barely caught the keys, they tried to slip from his fingers but he managed. "Wha-" He stared at her for a second and then nodded towards the others to get in through the back.
"i'd give you directions, but you know what, just follow the skid marks" Nixie smirked with raised eyebrows and walked toward the back to jump in.
I picked myself up from the ground.I was panting,but hardly any air was getting in,more smoke than anything."Gotta....get to them...."I growled to myself and stood up.My vision was becoming more and more blurry by the second."Owen!Sadie!"I yelled again,stumbling m way out of the smoke.

(I hope I'm not at the wrong place or on the wrong topic.)
Nixie stopped in her tracks "wait.... Owen, you hear that?" she turned to face the smoke, squinting her eyes.
((I'm gonna assume that from the direction she drove it would be facing the firesat a slight angle)) Owen looked through the windshield to see something fall from the building. It was very much alive, and moving slowly.
((you assume correctly)) "see anything? cuz all i can see is smoke"
I coughed and held my burn tightly.'Almost there.'I yelled for Owen again,hoping that he,or someone,would hear me.I tripped and fell to the ground again."Damn....I won't make it at this rate....."I could hardly breathe,and moving wasn't helping,neither was my panting.'Damn it all.'
"I think it's the Jap! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" ((I won't post any more until Jasper and Whin are on))
((k good idea, and lmmfao "the Jap" XD))
(Okay...um....My character's dying!:D Ya,no.I'll wait too.It's much more fun with those two on!^^)