बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Fighting For Utopia

southern-belle posted on Oct 12, 2010 at 02:19AM
sometime in the future, during WWIV, a small island called Utopia was found in the Bermuda triangle. Before being discovered Utopia was a beautiful, peaceful place where Nala, Morphious, and Drupaion lived together in harmony as fellow Utopians. there was no war, no famine, no drought, and no worry about money. in Utopia there was no technology, no currency, instead of currency everyone would just trade, honey for bread and so on. Then one day, after Utopia was discovered, several allied governments took over the island and because the Utopians did not know the meaning of war, they took over easily. Now, under new government, everything has changed, Utopians are forced to work as slaves for food while a 'government appointed' king sits on his thrown and Utopia is riddled with thieves and unkindness. if any Utopians are seen using their 'old magic' it is punishable by death, but from the many who just lay down and do as they're told there are the few resilient, those who have formed a rebellion. the rebellion seeks to de-thrown the king and take back Utopia, returning it to it's peaceful state.

now enough with the intro, we are the rebellion, you can be a Nala, Morphious, or Drupaion and adopt and throw away guards as needed.
Nala=Human
Morphious= basicly Shapeshifter
Drupaion= comparable with Witch

the Drupaions are seen as leaders to the Morphious and Nala and are seen and treated as high priests and priestesses for they are said to have a direct connection with the Mudrea

The Morphious are basically the apprentices of the Drupaions because some of the Morphious become Drupaion by the time they reach the age of 18.

The Nala are seen as needing protection, the Morphious and Drupaions normally do all that they can to keep the Nala out of harm's way for they are seen as not able to care for themselves because they are powerless.

The Utopians have beliefs similar to those of Native Americans and Wiccans, they believe in three Gods: Luna, Soul and Mudrea.

Mudrea, being the greatest of the three is what we would call 'Mother Earth' and controls all things that lay on her massive expanse.
Soul is the Sun and protects all those he shines on.
Luna is the Moon and has control over the elements.
last edited on Oct 12, 2010 at 02:28AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
((well damn my fingers hurt now lol, idk how you do it shebird... oh and this RP was inspired by this song.))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasper-Tod said…
Oi! I like this Rp, but are the caracters born into their class or can you like start off as a Nala then transfrom into a Morphious or something?
normally they're born into a class, but since the Morphious sometimes change to Drupaion the same would apply to the Nala becoming Morphious
I see... ok thanks =P
you're welcome (:
((i'm gonna make two characters for this one, you can have as many as you want and you dont have to put profiles if you don't want to.
Eicca,19,Male,Drupaion.. Sharon,16,Female,Morphious. Relationship: Eicca is Sharon's mentor, she is his apprentice))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
((This is complicated. I LOOVE IT! You should write! We should collaborate! I want write a story with you! You are so kickass. I would read this if it were a book. I have many more compliments and praises but not enough words to express them. <3 should just about sum things up))
((you are way to generious shebird, truth is this will probably die a slow and painful death from people not putting any effort into it but i've been putting thought into this story ever since i heard that damn awesome song and had to put it out somewhere.))
((I wanna be a Naaaalaaa...less power means more character :3. Of course it's most likely gonna die-Just like Colliseum will and The Devil's tongue had. Creativity is not welcome here. But no matter, we'll enjoy what we can.))
((yup gotta enjoy the little things while you can (: ))
((well guess i'll go ahead and start, don't know if anyone else is joining...))
Sharon followed Eicca through the shadows, neither of them wanted to go to that retched factory again today they'd truely rather starve.
"where's the rest of the rebelion?" Sharon asked once they'd hidden behind a large rock on the outskirts of the main village.
"probably in the shops, playing into all this like everyone else... how are we going to stop all this? we have to take Utopia back..."
"i really don't know," Sharon said "but we've got to do something, and soon"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fun123fun said…
((i wanna join! i know you dont have to make a profil for it but i like makeing profiles))

name:lee
what:Nala
bio: is a nativ in utopia. his parents lost him and went to to amrica so hehangs out with people
picture:
 ((i wanna join! i know आप dont have to make a profil for it but i like makeing profiles)) name:le
((did you even read the intro?))
((Hahahaha! Doesn't that just piss you off?)) Siln's form tromped beyond his house. These days he hated stepping out from under his rooftop. These days he'd rather remain within the oblivion of the four walls that surrounded him in his slumber, but if he were sleep away from the world than what would he wake up to? It wouldn't be his choice to never wake up as a Nala his own preservation was sacred to him. In other words, he quite liked being alive even if the surrounding circumstances weren't exaclty livable.

He had no family and most of his friends had died in a skirmish during a riot, that he himself had started. Because of it, he now had a permanent limp. This limp served him as a reminder. A reminder to never back down. Many knew him of his black beard and worried eyes. His thick eyebrows always seemed furrowed, crinkling his brow into a wringle. Once he was a nice-looking young man who grew out his hair had the manners of a saint. Now with his hair cut short and his skin dark and weathered, stress and age had gotten the best of him. ((Were they supposed to meet behind that rock?))
((yes, yes it does..... seriously Utopians wouldn't abandon a kid to go to freaking america! everyone went to Utopia because their own countries are in the midst of WWIV.... and yes that's the meeting place))

He looked around himself feeling quite vulnerable in the opening. The cold weather didn't help as he found himself rubbing his arms furiously. "Dammit, there are a billion of rocks. How would they expect me to know which one?...And why am I talking to myself?"
Eicca heard Siln talking and shook his head, he raised his hand above the rock and waved, hoping the Nala would see.
He turned and gave a sigh, releived that one of the boulders had sprouted such a welcoming arm. He swiftly hobbled over and ducked behind.
Tahleif stood streching and lookign around."Ahh.. what shall I do today?" I asked myself looking at all the people from a branch in a tree.
((has he really not heard our first person rants?))

"almost thought you'd given up on the rebelion" Sharon said when Siln joined them.
((ok ok ill edit it!))
((Jasper you're one of the cool guys but we're trying to cut down on first-person due to the complications it can cause.))
lee was in the same tree as tahleif he clmed up there relly elry in the morning
((yea what she said.
@fun123/ *claps* guess that'll work, don't see how/ why the king would let a Utopian off the island but i'm not gonna push it cuz i don't feel like getting pissed at the moment (: ))
"Never. I have got nothing to lose. But why must we sneak around like frightened rabbits?"
"because" Eicca explained "if they'll kill us for using the old magic what do you think they'd do if they found us skipping factory duty."
"It wouldn't be good" Sharon added.
"But that is why should act! All this-this scurrying around is do nothing for our image. We look like cowards! We need to show the others that we can't back down."
"what do you want us to do Siln? there's tons of them against the few of us, until we get a plan we've got to lay low, they havent caught us skipping out yet maybe they wont until we want them to." Eicca said.
Siln found himself void of speech. He ran his fingers through his hair, seemingly strung as a number of thoughts passed through his mind. "I suppose you are right."
"yes, but we've got to come up with a plan soon before they get even stronger, already there are factories for weapons" Sharon spoke softly.
"We could try use that to our own advantage if it ever came to that." Siln looked around him. "Are we the only onese here?"
"i suposse so, no one has shown up yet.." Sharon said
"yes i guess so, but i still don't like the idea of useing weapons, i'd like it if this could all just end peacefully and we could go back to the way it was before" Eicca added.
((since there's not many rpers here you could add a few characters if you'd like shebird.))
"You know that is no longer an option, Eicca. I wish it were that easy but... These outsiders are far too stubborn and far too proud." ((Okie dokie! I'll try))
"i know i know, i just don't want anyone hurt, especially Nalas, Mudrea would never forgive us" he said {k sounds good :) }
((So I was thinkng of maybe make an outsider character. I mean one of the governments's men...or a few of them. As well as a very devoted Drupaion priestess who is a little nutty and starting to crack under pressure))
"We certainly wouldn't be able to just kindly go and ask them to leave." Siln sighed. "I know how you feel about this, but if we want our lives back some sacrifice must be made."
{sounds awesome!}
"don't you think i know that? i would just rather the least amount of fatalities" Eicca said
"guys shouldn't we be conspiring a plan instead of talking about who is and isn't going to die in all this?"
"DIE! whats this talk about dieing!" lee swag and was hanging upside down on a tree branch.
"lee be quiet!" Eicca scolded in a low voice.
((Oops, srry =P))
Tahleif walked around trying to find something to do,since his parents died back in America he was alone on this strange new society."Eh...what to do what to do...) he muttered to himself.
"And get down from there before you break something, child. It's bad enough you came here."

((What are the factories like on the inside?))
((ever seen documentaries on sweatshops?))
 ((ever seen documentaries on sweatshops?))
((To tell the truth, I only know of the ones during the grear Depression. Not saying I'm not aware of their existance in third world countries. So even the Drupaion end up there too, right?)) Maitresse's hands had began to tremble, calluses formed on her fingertips. Her eyes burned under the poor lighting, causing tears to form in corners refusing to drop. She felt a sharp pain surge through her hand and she looked down at formation of red betwix her thumb and form finger. It fell in large droplets landingon her workspace. Within it she read something only she could see and it twisted her thoughts. "It has finally happened....It has finally happened!"She stood from her spot and slowly walked towards the outsiders that gaurded the area. (She's in the factory btw if you couldn't have guessed by now)
((yep, everyone does, awesome new person by the way!))
Eicca sighed, "you know, one of us is going to have to go into one of the factories, spread the word of a rebellion, quietly of course, but we'll never get enough rebels otherwise.
Sharron looked from Eicca to Siln, and back again "Eicca.. i don't want to have to go back in there...."
"none of us do Sharron, but we may not have a choice."
"Do you see? Do see the blood of Mudrea? She calls for me. She calls for all of us. Pray for your forgiveness! Pray for her and she shall welcome you in her arms!"

"What the hell? Get her away from me!" One of the younger gaurdsmen backed away, his fear worn on his sleeve like a black stain. ((I was hoping since it's your rp maybe you could play as a few the gaurds as well because I'd hate to get anything wrong.))

Siln shook his head towards Sharron. "That's not entirely true Eicca, if Sharron wants to stay and cower than let her."
an older gaurd walked up to Maitresse, "alright enough out of you, get back to your station now. this is our island now and no one's comin save ya, especially not this Mudr-watever you people keep talking about, now get going!"

"no, just hear me out. don't you think it'd be smarter to go to houses at night? houses aren't gaurded, just the main gate to the village is" Sharron
"Don't you see? Mudrea has given you all a chance! Given us all a chance. People of Utopia, stand and pray! We must learn to forgive the Outsiders for their sins against our Mother!"

"What the fuck is she rambling about! Is this some kind of witchcraft?!" Stepping back the man looked at the older gaurd as if for some sort of solace.

"Some don't want a rebellion. They think if we start a rebellion the intruders will end up making their lives more miserable. It could cause a purge over our society. At least in the factory they wouldn't have the chance to turn us away."
"worse than witchcraft son" the old man said as he cock a shotgun "now you get back to your fucking station, we don't want none o' your Utopian mumbo jumbo"

"if they were to turn us away from their homes they likely wouldn't listen to us even if we did go in the factory. the Morphious can't turn us away because of Eicca being Drupaion, we have to obey them, and Nala probably won't if we tell them their lives depend on it. only ones we have to worry about are the Drupaions." Sharron said.
She clasped her hands together over her heart. "Your gun no longer frightens me. I shall die eventually so what difference would make if I were to die now." She frowned and looked down. "You shall die one day too. This is your chance of salvation, I beg of you! Pray for yourselves or we shall ALL suffer!"

"That doesn't matter anymore. They're brainwashed with fear to obey only one person now... But I guess it isn't up to me." He turned towards Eicca.
the older gaurd turned to the younger one, "think this one finally cracked?"

you've got a point Siln" Eicca sighed. "okay, i guess we can trying going to houses tonight, then if it doesn't work we'll go to one of the factories tomorrow morning. we've got be carful in the factory not to start a riot though, if we do a lot of people could get hurt."