बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना RP:twisted fantasies

hunter51 posted on May 21, 2010 at 12:40AM
an rp filled with suprises whats your fantasy?

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 983 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 983

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yukiloveskaname said…
my fantasy is vanquish the dark so idont hurt the light but alos want to make them equal so then maybe one day well all live in peace and harmony
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hunter51 said…
smile
ok so this rp actualy takes place 7 yrs after rp powers were whinny,yukimura,myurie,hiroko,justin,& yuuki decide to travel the world with each other ^-"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(yay)(this is so cool^^)
im tryin to get them 2 join but no1 has reply 2 my messages yet i just sent them 2 i guess der not on yet
awhhh:{
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jv611 said…
(Nu uh I'm not roleplaying.....justin died of cancer)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
((MWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee))
((Ju didn't send mwe anything D: ))
smile
(u can rp 2 she bird)
((-flails insanely- Yaaaaaaaaay!))
smile
(^-^)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'LL JOIN!!!:D
yay!
((Are you not going ot reply to any of the other rps?))
smile
(No i'll reply)
how do we start?
Here is some information about my character.(I couldn't put it on earlier.)

Name:Kin
Hair color:brown with a red stripe through it
Eye color:one eye is blue and one eye is green
Other:I am an elfin girl who is the daughter of the leader of a elfin league.I am next in line to be leader of the league and I always carry around a sword,bow,arrows,and I'm always found in my armor.I'm usually located either in the forest around our elfin village or wandering around in the village.

I think that's good.And how about you start Hunter.
smile
Awww kin has da same eye color as yukimura ^-^
Cool....And does anyone mind if I start?I'm kinda bored and would really like to start this rp.^^'''
smile
sure ^_^
I walked along the path through the village and looked around,observing the village.I spotted a boy being bullied by a few other boys and walked towards them.I stopped behind them and they froze up in fear when I put my hands on their shoulders."How about you two leave this poor boy alone and play somewhere else.Don't bother anyone either,"I said in a stern voice.They ran away,their faces full of fear.I shake my head and kneel down next to the boy."Are you o.k?""Yeah!Thanks miss!"He started running home and I watched him with a smile.
"there are two many bullies here" myurie said with a black cat in her arms
I stood up when the boy was safely home and I kept walking along the path,observing the village for any other problems.I came across a person with a cat in there arms.I didn't look twice at them and kept walking.
(r u hiroko or kin i cant tell)
(im stupid)
(How can you not tell.I'm Kin of course.I made a new character for this rp.)
(cuz im stupid isn't uz supposed 2 be hiroko as well?)
(No.I'm a totally different person.Hiroko dusnt exist in this rp.Sorry if you miss her.)
zzz
*she stands under cherry blossum trees and watches the people below**sighs**sits down and lays against the tree ad falls asleep*
I kept waling and soon came to a big hut.I walked in and smiled,seeing my dad sitting there."Father,I have returned.""Good,good.Any trouble in the village today?"I set my swords down and sat beside him."Just some boys bullying a kid.Don't worry,I stopped it before anyone got hurt.""Good.You truly are kind person.And you're my kind person."He smiles and hugs me."Thanks dad."I smile wider and lean on him as he hugs me.

(Such a touching moment.)
Seven bodies strewn out on the road, the air was still with an eerie odor. No movement, just a small martin chirping to its offspring. Something began to stir. A young girl of thirteen, lifted her head and peered over the scene. The image wavered..."Wake up," She said with a rasp. "Wake up and go away." The bodies...they disintegrated in the wind along with the odor of salt and steel. She kept her lips together staring around at the peace that replaced all horrors. A relieved sigh escaped her throat and she stood up dusting off her knees.
*sleeping still and the blossums fall on her*
He keeps hugging me and I keep smiling.He starts messing up my hair and I laugh."Dad!Stop!""Awww,come on.Have a little fun once in a while.""I have plenty of fun thank you!""Since when!?""Since...." "See!""Shut up!"We both laugh.
She walked for a while feeling cold. Before her stood an animal with eyes of coal. "Have you come to collect me? That's why you've been following me, isn't it?"

The animal of which took on the form of a large black dog, said nothing as expected. It only turned its head to one side and looked off in the horizon.

"I know you can speak. I've heard you on the way here...there's no need to hide it. Just talk to me."Silence.

"Can't you hear me? I'm tired of being in silence...Speak to me!"

The dog just sat as if ordered to and said nothing, just dimly stared at her.

"You're right, I suppose I'm being rather silly...expecting you to respond. After all, you're an animal..."
We keep laughing for a bit longer and I smile at him."Hey dad?""Mm?""I hope you never leave."He smiles sweetly and looks at me."You know that's impossible.Everything must die and leave this earth."My smile slightly goes away and I look straight ahead."Hey.Go and walk through the fores.See if you find anything interesting."I smile cutely and stand up."O.k dad."I walk out of the hut and start walking around the village.
"So where do I go? Can you at least help me that? I can't go back..what would my parents think if they were to find me this way?" She peered at her transparent fingertips.
I keep walking around the village and see something on the ground not too far away.I walk over to it and see that it's a puppy.I gasp and run the rest of the way to it.I pick it up and cradle it in my arms."Awww....Poor thing.You're hurt."I take a strap of cloth from the pack around my waist and wrap its wound with it."There."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
((This sounds fun. Can I join you guys?))
(NOOOO YOU CAN'T EVER EVER EVER EVER JOIN THIS EVER! Yeah sure, I missed ju))
(haha, missed you too.))
Whinny sat atop a roof and watched as a girl picked up a puppy.
((Wow..that was so poetic and touching at the same time..I didn't know you could be so...so talented, Whinny. <3 ))
((I know. I try, haha.))
I tickled its stomac and it pawed my and wit its paw.I giggled and kept cradling it."You're so cute."I start walking,carrying it wit me.
"whinny! were bout to start dinner!" myurie shouted (yay whinnys back hows da shoulder?)
(She's offline for now.Sowwies.)
Whinny looked down at Myurie from the rooftop. "Ok Myurie. I'll be down in a sec." She went back to watching th egirl and dog.

((Hey Hunter. Its better, I guess. I have a full arm cast, to prevent me from moving any part of my arm.))
((I wish I could sign it))

The dog made a "boof" through its noise and turned, shaking it's shaggy head as though gesturing the girl to follow. She complied without hesitation and began to try small talk with the canine. "I suppose...I should give you a name. Everything deserves a name after all...How about um..."

"Woof!"

"Woof?...Wolfram. I will call you Wolfram for now. Maybe if I keep calling you that, you'll eventually grow sick of the name and correct me, proving my theory that you can accomplish human speech. Ugh...I sound just like the proffessor, just listening to myself is beginning to make me bored."
I kept walking and everyone around me was smiling.I smiled with a smile of satisfaction that the village was at peace.I stroked the pup's stomach and it fell asleep in my arms.
Whinny stood and jumped from roof to roof following the girl. 'I wonder why is Jay with her?' She thought, as she leapt.