बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Abnormalities

BanetteGhosneir posted on Apr 03, 2017 at 07:40AM

"It happened around 2,000 years ago, Humanity's glorious ascension, thanks to the scientific enhancement, humanity's 'feelings' were abandoned, we became a race of glorious scientific beings, advanced in all forms, and anything we deemed 'useless' was abandoned, love, hate, dreams, hope. we have become the ultimate race... but there is a rumour going around.

as you should know, when we are born, our children sadly still have useless traits, such as 'love', so all children are subject to mandatory ascension. the rumour is that there are some who don't ascend, abnormalities in the number of humans... these abnormals are hunted down, and killed."

WARNING! WARNING! ABNORMALS DETECTED IN THE AREA! EXTERMINATE ON SIGHT

"w-w-what? YOU'RE AN ABNORMAL? OVER HERE! THEY'RE OVER HERE!"

[=============================]

Humanity has become machines, highly efficient machines without feeling or thought to life, but not you. you are one of the 'abnormals', humans that are immune to 'ascension', you are kill-on-sight types... you have feelings, thoughts, you can be lazy, happy, sad, etc. you have feelings and free thought... and that's why you;re considered 'useless'

Humans no longer have names of their own, 'useless limited characters', humans now have codes for names. and you're no different, however, some Abnormals have taken to the traditional human ways, to name themselves. but when hiding in public, you must use the codes.

Abnormals are hidden among others, your neighbor could be an abnormal, your boss, your children, but if anyone finds out... they'll be hunted down. Abnormals can be detected around the authorities, human given protocol and higher power than most, so if you're an abnormal, be careful.

oh! before I go, there's a rumour going around that Abnormals are gathering to start an uprising... If you wanna join, that's good, don't bother looking for them... they'll find you.

[===][Character Sheet][===]

[Name/Code]

[Age]

[Gender]

[Biography]

[Extra]

[====][Characters][====]

"It happened around 2,000 years ago, Humanity's glorious ascension, thanks to the scientific enhanc

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BanetteGhosneir said…
[Name/Code] H̭̺̟̠̣͓̺̙̖́̈ȃ̹̺̝̠ͦͥͨͯ̋­͔̥n­̃̏ͧ­͍̳ͨ­̰̝ͅ­̹̼̳­d̉̃­ͥ̈͂­̳ȁ­͂ͩͤ­͖̠͍­̩̱̻­̺ / HA-HSGS

[Age] [23][Y][288][D]

[Gender] [Female]

[Biography]
UNIT HA-HSGS
12,034,332ᶮᵈ A.A.I.F.
ANTI ALIEN INVASION FORCE

Unit HA-HSGS joined the A.A.I.F. at [8][Y][58][D]

Unit HA-HSGS within the [8,683][D] in service has assisted in the prevention of [147] Invasions of several intergalactic species attempting to invade and assimilate earth and human kind. exact amount of kills vary between [17,669,396] and [18,000,244] and A̺̜̬̘̅̋̋̔͠s̢̼͉̰ͤ̏ͭ͑ͦ͋s͛­ͮ̈͏­̜ì­́ͥ̒­̯̓s­̸̩̅­t̓̓­̢͗͗­̙͈̫­̞̥e­̀͌͆­́̓̏­͇̙̀­͇d̚­̊͛̄­̴̬ in sevë͓̗̖̝̻́̓ͨ̊̔ͧ͟r̥͂̌ͫ̔̔ͤ­̭͔ͅ­̗̥a­ͪ̽̽­̦͍̮­l͐͛­̀ ̸͈̲̲̤̠̗̫ͣ̇͂̍̿ͩi̺̱͂̀̉̐́͡­̖͕n­̊̈̚­͚̼͎­̱v̔­͚̭͂­̙a̎­͍̃͟­s̐̆­̹̐͘­̼̗̫­i̽̑­̡̩ͦ­̹̥͙­̤̦o­́ͧ̇­ͫ̒ͭ­̡͚ͮ­̪͖͈­̭̩n­͍̤ͫ ̩͚͍ͪ͆͆̓ͫ̐p̦͈͉̗̺͙̤̅ͩ̊r̉͜­͎e̕­v͆̋­͆̃ͦ­͓̊͘­͔͚ͅ­e̒͒­̴͍̌­̙͙͙­n̓ͪ­̄̐̽­̝̄̎­t̽ͫ­ͫͩ̽­̙̿ͩ­̤̦i­̒̏͆­̛͆̂­͕̘̣­͇̼͙­̲o͐­̮̣͛­͔̖͈­n̏̎­̽ͤ̇­҉̥̳­̙͇ͅ­sͫ͑­͛͑̽­̜͗̕­̣̩͎­̞͓ Ȇ̻̬̾ͨ̆͒ͧ̆̑̓ͭ̈̆̊̆̿̚̕͘͘͜­̣͍̻­̻̣̞­͉͍̪­̻̭̝­̞̦̙­̦R̍­̈ͯ́­ͬ̔͐­͊̅̆­ͨ̉̚­ͤ̃̆­ͦ͏͘­̮̰͟­̺̝̣­̠̠̠­̻̤̖­͕͍͚­̖̲̼­R̂͌­̑̈̚­̊̃̊­͐̉ͭ­̒ͬͨ­̷̨ͨ­̨̨͞­̹̹̯­͚̜̦­̭̱̘­̮̙̟­̩O̅­͑̎̎­͗̈͊­ͪͩ̈­̽̆̅­̔͊̆­̶͛͝­̪͜͡­̘̫̜­̟͓̟­̫Rͬ­͐ͤ̐­̑ͥ̚­̾̓̐­͂͌ͮ­̉ͥͩ­̸ͦ͟­̮͢͞­̩͙̤­̮̯̗­̫̖ͅ ̢͙ͭ̂ͦ̀͗̍̐̐ͮͬͦ̍̒̎ͦͯ̀̚̚͟­̣̺̙­̙͈ͅ­S͑̈́­ͥͦ͐­ͬ̋̄­ͥ͑̋­̛҉͜­̬̻̫­̭̤͉­̙̖͈­̝̩̜­̫̟̘­̙̭͉­Y̅ͦ­͐ͬͣ­̌ͬͬ­̔ͮ̓­ͮ͂͆­̉̿̔­̧̢͘­͉̞͜­͚͔̹­̭͔̳­̖̦͈­̭̙̭­͈̱̰­Sͥ͊­̢͂͢­̵̶͡­̦̝̭­̳̳ͅ­̞̳T­͌͊̀­̔͑́­̧̆͢­̷̹͘­̪͈͎­̮̘̜­͖̱̫­̟͍̮­͉̯͕­͕Eͪ­̀͆̀­ͬ̊̒­ͤ̓̚­̨̃͟­̦̕͞­̱̜͚­͍̰̗­̗̩͇­̞͙͖­̫̰̞­M̐̚­̽͛̊­̽͐ͣ­̄̈́̿­͒͐͌­̓̓̋­̷͛͠­̸̶͉­͓͖͚­̰͈̯­̩͈̙­͙̮͎­͈͉ ̵̙̳̻̫̼̤̘̦̪͚̺̯̭ͨͬ͐̍́̚M̓­ͧ̇͑­̧́̚­̵̢̨­̙̦̜­̭̭ͅ­̤̹̬­̖͉̻­͈̱͕­͖͔A­ͧ̿̓­̏ͮ͋­̵̵̢­̮̦̦­̰̦̯­͚̘̖­͙̜̪­L̅ͧ­ͨ̄ͫ­̸̧̾­̲̥̤­͇̰̦­̲͖̠­̭͎ͅ­̱̖͕­͎F̅­̃͂͒­̴̽͏­̷̞̯­͉̱̞­͎͕̻­̗̯̤­̳̱ͅ­͈͓̤­Uͦ̌­̴ͦ̊­̨҉̝­̬̘̝­̯̻N­̂̋ͮ­͂̉͗­̢̈̑­̵̭̙­̖͎̺­̭͎͍­̪̩ͅ­͚͖̘­̰͔̟­̭͖C­̿̿̾­̋͊ͭ­̀ͥ̋­͊̈͋­̌̎̑­̑̓̅­̷̛̠­͉̦ͅ­̱̟͇­͎͕ͅ­T̎̓­͐̑̆­́̔͐­͋ͥ̃­͆ͫͧ­ͨ͆̒­ͭͣ͘­̡̕͢­̞̘̭­̩͙̳­͉͖̣­̘̞I­̅̒ͯ­ͩͭ̍­̔ͧ̿­ͮͨ̓­̅͞͏­̬̬̱­̖͓͓­̘͔̙­͓̺͈­͓̞O­́͌̚­̴̇͏­̬͍͟­̩̬̯­N̈́̈­̽͛̑­̅ͪͪ­͐̔̂­̿̓҉­͝͠҉­͇̱̗­̮̝͎­͖̘̤­̮̳̤­̦̫͈­̤
Well, if you've seen this Error, you're an Abnormal, like me. which means you can also see my name up there. I'm Handa, I've managed to reverse-engineer the Authority's abnormal detection tech, though I cannot stop them from detecting me, I sure can use it to detect others.

If you're reading this, you're probably a really tech-savvy abnormal having fun... or part of the resistance. well, for the last time, I have no intention of an uprising. I have connections and despite their lack of feelings, they're still bribable. I'll be fine for a while, so don't worry about me.

E̫̪̲̟̤ͦ̇̐̓͡R͈̻̦̯͒̆̓̒̂Rͣ­̵̃ͮ­͔́͝­̬̤̳­̺̠̠­̹O͊­ͮ̍̊­̢ͣ͏­͚͓̱­̰̯̰­̣̙̙­R̋̈­ͫ̀̔­̇ͪͬ­̧̱͞­̩̲̮­̺̱ ̸̘͗̂S̷̴͙͍̯̜̟̙͎͉̟͛̋̎͂̿̓͑­Yͨ̿­́͝͝­̫͓̖­̱̩̘­̻Sͤ­ͥͥ̕­̨̭͟­͍̟͉­̘̦T­͂̂͐­̂̈́̿­ͩ̚҉­̰̱͜­͎̭̖­͉E̓­ͯ͂ͪ­̉ͪ̔­̵̏̈­͈̗̰­̬̙M­̴͂̓­̺͓̻­͔̠̠­̭ ̼̠͍̩̓̐ͦ̌M͍͕͙̹̱̤̦ͯͥͧ̅̊ͥ͡­͔Ä́­͎͎͢­L̇̎­̻̬ͭ­̹͖̹­͉̙F­͐̊̒­͔͍͎­U̒ͤ­͑͞͏­̸͔͉­̺̩̰­̜͇̪­̜N̊­͂̅̚­̆̐̃­̸̷͍­͓C̈́­͈ͯ̒­̩͙͚­̗̦̫­̙T̅­̂͒ͥ­̇̾͒­̛͍ͧ­̪̱̠­̼I̓­͏̝O­͊̔ͫ­͍̗̒­̞͉̼­̘̱͎­N͐̚­̎̇̽­̵̭́­̻
M̫̦̭͈̝͈ͤ͐A̮̩ͭ̓͆ͦ̎̇͛L̒̊͒­ͦ̌ͅ­̜̬̫­̞̺̤­F̆̈́­̉̄̃­̗̮͚­̳̗U­̈ͯ͋­͂̓̒­̤Nͬ­̣͔̞­̜̱͕­̱Cͦ­̑̃̑­̭̜̻­̥T͛­̥ͩͫ­̦I̓­̏ͥͪ­͖̔͑­Oͬ̇­̎͒N­̰̰̑­̻̮͓ ̦͙̿̓REPAIRED

Unit HA-HSGS is equipped with A.T.A.C. V1.44
[All Terrain Antimatter Cannons] V1.44

highly volatile experimental weaponry, classification level of 6.

[Extra]

the A.A.I.F. and the authorities are NOT the same organization.
A.A.I.F. is interstellar relations, business and communications, whilst Authorities are planetary.
 [b][Name/Code][/b] H̭̺̟̠̣͓̺̙̖́̈ȃ̹̺̝̠͔̥ͦͥͨͯ̋ñ͍̳̰̝̹̼̳̏ͧͨͅd̉̃ͥ̈
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shuikaku said…
(( how do you do this thing??

E̫̪̲̟̤ͦ̇̐̓͡R͈̻̦̯͒̆̓̒̂Rͣ­­̃ͮ­̵­́­͔͝­­̬̤̳­­̺̠­̠­̹­O͊­­ͮ̍̊­­̢ͣ­͏­͚­͓̱­­̰̯̰­­̣̙­̙­R­̋̈­­ͫ̀̔­­̇ͪ­ͬ­̧­̱͞­­̩̲̮­­̺̱ S̷̴͙͍̯̜̟̙͎͉̟͛̋̎͂̿̓͑­Yͨ̿­­́͝­͝­̫­͓̖­­̱̩̘­­̻S­ͤ­ͥ­ͥ̕­­̨̭͟­­͍̟­͉­̘­̦T­­͂̂͐­­̂̈́­̿­̚­ͩ҉­­̰̱͜­­͎̭­̖­͉­E̓­­ͯ͂ͪ­­̉ͪ­̔­̏­̵̈­­͈̗̰­­̬̙­M­͂­̴̓­­̺͓̻­­͔̠­̠­̭ ̼̠͍̩ͦ̌M͍͕͙̹̱̤̦ͯͥͧ̅̊ͥ͡­͔­Ä́­­͎͎͢­­L̇­̎­ͭ­̻̬­­̹͖̹­­͉̙­F­͐­̊̒­­͔͍͎­­U̒­ͤ­͑­͞͏­­̸͔͉­­̺̩­̰­̜­͇̪­­̜N̊­­͂̅­̚­̆­̐̃­­̸̷͍­­͓C­̈́­ͯ­͈̒­­̩͙͚­­̗̦­̫­̙­T̅­­̂͒ͥ­­̇̾­͒­ͧ­̛͍­­̪̱̠­­̼I­̓­͏­̝O­­͊̔ͫ­­͍̒­̗­̞­͉̼­­̘̱͎­­N̚­͐­̎­̇̽­­̵̭́­­̻ ))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shuikaku said…
((either way...))
[Name/Code] Adam/ H28 Evolution A.A.P.V.C.D Series Code: 00001

[Age] ???

[Gender] male

[Biography] The H28 Evolution A.A.P.V.C.D, or known as the Anti-air, Personnel, and vehicular combat drone, the best of the best of the combat drones, approximately only 10,000 are made, for their firepower surpasses everything, having one as an abnormal is the worst nightmare for the Authorities, and that nightmare is born, made by the "original humans" No. 00001 is named Adam

[Extra]
The A.A.P.V.C.D Series is not only known as being extremely powerful but has unique designs as well, therefore being in public is a danger for "Adam" and can only hide
 ((either way...)) [Name/Code] Adam/ H28 Evolution A.A.P.V.C.D Series Code: 00001 [Age] ??? [Ge
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SkittleJerky14 said…
(Yeahhh, kinda confused.... Are they like robots now..? As in they act like they are machines, but aren't actually machines..... Or am I missing something...? I feel like such an idiot. Can someone please elaborate?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BanetteGhosneir said…
(Humans can have mechanical augmentations, but they're not fully robots. their emotions are indeed left behind, so assume humans now only think like robots, focusing on efficiency and objectives, rather than emotions or comfort)