बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 5723 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 5723

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mirra1007 said…
Fayline tries to stop herself but she could not help but giggle and shake her head as he tried to sort out his words. Well, she probably wouldn't have done it any better, probably making an even bigger fool of herself. She smiled softly as he nudged her head up, seeming to have calmed down enough to look at him normally again. Even if her cheeks were still flushed. "I would love to." She says quietly, feeling her heart do a small skip as she actually realized that this man infront of her was now her first boyfriend.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IAMYOURENEMY said…
Joseph smiled at her, feeling his heart beat loud and proud while looking at her. The world's second most eligible bachelor which was a title he lamented, having had people forever bug him. This wasn't for them though and in his mind he already could see his retirement, leaving his business behind him to be with her. "So...I can call you mi belle now?" He asked teasingly, knowing it made her roll her eyes everytime.
Even now Fayline could not help but roll her eyes as if the words automatically triggered it before laughing and shaking her head. She wanted to say no again, just because she thought it did not fit him. And to tease him a tad bit as well. But as she looks at him she simply sighs and smiles. "Fine then.... I'll give you only that. And only because I feel like you won't drop it anyways." She replies with a bit of a grin as well. She then shakes her head again. "I almost can't believe this you know... It feels... Strange. Unreal. We've kinda just met though i feel like i have known you so much longer."
"I dunno I mean it hasn't been that short has it?" Joseph asked while thinking about how long they'd known each other. When he realized it'd had been a couple of weeks he nodded, a tad surprised but nonetheless still massively enamored with her. "Well I guess it has but yeah...it's like a string pulling me to you." He chuckled out quietly as he sat on her couch, not wanting to wake Rona. "I don't know what it is but nothing I have ever had before. It's enough to make a man want to retire and spend his time with someone." He hinted at out loud.
Fayline smiles softly, so she had not been the only one feeling that strange pull. She sat down next to him, though not that extremely close, still needing to get used to the fact he was indeed her boyfriend now. That would take some time. She had no clue how to even act as a girlfriend but she guessed she would just find out. Somehow she got the hint, making her raise one eyebrow. "Retire already? I can't imagine even doing that." She says as she had envisioned her life working her debt off till de day she was like 70. To hear him talk about that was a bit weird to her.
"I'm in my late thirties, working my ass off in a job I don't care about that at times is potentially dangerous because of religious extremists. I have millions of dollars in savings, investments and in shares of this company to last me till the sun expires- I only work because I have nothing else to do." Joseph admitted while looking over at her, sighing. "And you know...you don't have to work forever either. Maybe you know...I dunnk. I'm not saying anything yet, I don't want us to move too fast."
Fayline had honestly not known that he actually didn't care about his job. When he talked about what he had accomplished, or more like how he had accomplished it, she had thought he had been proud of that atleast. "Too fast? I thought we were taking things so slow at the moment." She jokes slightly to lighten the mood a bit before taking his hands in hers. "Then what would you do? When your work falls away and you have so much more time. Because honestly, i would have no clue what I would do myself if my work fell away."
"Right? At snails pace- must be the escargot." Joseph commented jokingly before rubbing his chin and wondering what he'd really do. "Read, eat, make love, drink wine and see the world sounds pretty good to me - then have kids and die at the ripe age of eighty something having left the world maybe just a bit of a better place." He spoke out simply. "I mean I dunno, I hate working out and painting and the fine arts aren't things I'm interested in- if you haven't caught on I'm not the best at being rich."
Fayline could not help but blush as one of the things he would do was 'make love'. Though she tried not to let that weigh so heavily already. He meant ofcourse in time. "I think you are pretty good at being rich. You used your money to help people. Like that dinner. And me. You've prbably helped more people than I could imagine. I think all the other rich people are just doing it wrong." She says sweetly as she smiles softly. "And if that is something you would be content with you should do it in time." She adds, not wanting him to feel miserable in his job or position.
"See....this is how you make me feel special." Joseph commented while looking at her with a smile. "You may think is just simple but for me it means the world." He said while putting his hand above hers, rubbing her hand with her thumb and looking at her face. "But what do you think?....what are your dreams that you want to accomplish?"
Fayline glances down at their hands as she smiles a bit more, feeling her heart beat a bit faster. At his question she shrugs with one shoulder. "I don't know. I've told you before that I never truly planned much besides working and you know... i don't really have things I want to accomplish. I just never really looked for anything I guess. Perhaps now I can search for something.... Hey, I have a boyfriend, that's more than I thought was ever possible." She says with a slight laugh. Though she meant it.
"Just because you've never had the time before- we'll figure it out." Joseph said with a kind and happy smile, imagining living his dreams with her and being able to fulfill her dreams with her. "We've got forever mi belle, the limits..well, they are endless." He mumbled before leaning his head against her shoulder while looking at the television.
Fayline thought about that for a second. The limits are endless. Were they really? She feels him lay his head in her shoulder, making her smile a bit shyly as she reaches up and softly caresses his cheek. Perhaps they were now. "We'll figure it out..." she says quietly.

~~~~~~

Half a week later, Rex was in his office, pulling and adjusting his tie nerveusly as he took another deep breath. A very very deep one. Today he was going to be named president. And he was truly honestly terrified. After today he woukd be responsible for so many people. Accountable for so many decisions. He had said yes to it days ago. And he knew he could do it. He could. Could he? Oh god what had he done. He paces the room before going to the bathroom and splashing water in his face. He stared at himself in the mirror, Lei's words replaying his head.... He took a towel and dries his face off, luckily his clothes still dry. Okay. Okay. No time to freak out now. He was about to speech to the whole of Cantenseel. And the rest of the world watching. He took another deep breath. The seventh one in ten minutes he believed. "There we go." He said to himself as he gets out of his room to the main hall where the rest of the council was waiting. Luckily Souji smiled encouragingly. He nods at them. "Is everything ready?"
"I have nothing to say." Lei said scornfully in the main hall, holding his hand behind himself in a very dignified manner. He had an air of sadness and anger to him and in a display of defiance he turned his face away from the man he saw that his father had chosen over him. He left the room, turning from the hall and appearing by his lonesome to the flash of the media's cameras. He looked darkened, leaving the doors open and having them slam behind him.

"He'll get over it." Vasilia simply said quietly before a red haired woman entered from a side hall, wearing a red dress that modestly went down to her ankles and wore black short heels. "Anyways Rex before you're all busy this is Mina Zhang."

"Hello Mr. Ellington, it is good to meet you." Mina spoke out in a soft voice that had an air of intellect, doing a bow before putting her hands behind her back as she scanned the council. "Is the loud man needing a replacement too?"

"No he's just going through the motions." Vasilia said with a laugh before looking at Mina. "Kay you've met, good. We need to get this going, we have the Japanese families as guests- Chujiro Mizushima, his wife Serika; the Seikens..heck, even the Chinese chairman and most other world leaders."
The smile Rex had forced onto his face quickly fell and he felt bile rise up at Lei's reaction. Though he had been expecting it. Still he had hoped it to be different. For them to walk beside eachother and not this. He bit back a sigh as a petite woman with flaming red hair introduced herself. He bowed to her out of respect. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Zhang. I have heard great things about you and i look forward to making this country even better together." At Vasilia update of who all was there he had to gulp down a bit. What a crowd. Royalties. God who was he even kidding. His heart was pounding so heart and his palms were sweaty. And he felt as pale as a ghost. He couldn't do this. He couldn't stand infront of those people. He had not even been a council member for so long.

Souji saw the man getting even more stressed before he gently puts a hand on Rex's shoulder and offers him a kind smile. "Breathe. Know the gods are watching and they smiling. There is a reason for this happening. You would not be here if you could not do it. We all see it. You are made for this, you have the heart and the will and the courage. In every lifetime. So breathe and walk."

Rex was quiet for awhile before gulping down his nerves and nodding. "Alright....." he squares his shoulders before breathing out. "Alright." He said one final time before he started walking, opening the doors to the small stage they had build infront of his mansion as cameras immediatly started flashing, blinding him for a second as he stepped onto the platform, now being able to see all the people sitting there, watching him, waiting for him to do his say as drones filmed him and broadcasted the footage life all over the world. "Citizens of Cantenseel, I stand here before you today, almost two months after our great President Feng had passed away. I stand here before you today because he had blessed me with this oppertunity as he asked for me to fill the void he had left. To become President of Cantenseel. I would be lying if I told you I understood his decision. Many of you probably don't since many of you don't know me that well yet as I just came into the position of one of the four council members. And still here I am, accepting the offer he had given me. Because apparently he saw something in me that I and many of you don't see. Not yet atleast. I am not accepting this simply because he asked me to though. I am acceptinf because i do not see greatness in myself, but in all of you, the people of Cantenseel. This strong independant nation, build from scratch, build by the people who we have long forgotten but should always be remembered. And we, this generation, will be remembered as well as we live our lives to the fullest, rise and develop ourselfs beyond the limits we see now. We are already the greatest tech country of the world, not to brag but that fact was decided globally, not just by us. And I think we can become greater. What I wish for, what I will work for, what I will die for is making this country the best to live in for any person. High birth, low birth, it won't matter. I strive fot equal rights and equal filled bellies. Every child being able to go to the school they deserve and every homeless person now to have a roof over their head. It may seem unrealistic and like a hopefull dream. But our god kept fighting. Kept hoping. Kept going on till he got what he had dreamed off. We are made after his image. So if he can do it, so can we. And I will prove it to you. I, Rex Ellington, your next President, am honoured to stand here infront of you all and promise you all right here, right now, that I will make Cantenseel a grand place for every single living soul that lives in this country. Starting today, and ending at the day that I will die." He had started off hesistant but the more he spoke, the more passion began to flow from him as he truly believed his words. Truly believed in what Cantenseel could become. For the people. And the end he was even panting bit and he gulped down, wondering how everyone recieved it.
Tiras clapped hard, standing up before ceremonially going up to meet with the new president. He wore his ceremonial black and gold armor, having his hair tied up in a knot. "As Japan's closest ally-" His voice called out loud and proud, not requiring a microphone. "-figuratively and literally, I believe this requires some degree of ceremoniality. Japan is committed militarily and economically with our ally Cantenseel, and will help defend the freedoms that we both idealize. I cannot speak for your country but I may speak for my mine- we are ally's now, tommorrow and forever." He spoke out loudly just as his grandfather had many years ago to Feng. He held out his hand to shake his hand, having a proud grin on his face.

-------

"So what do you recall about your childhood? About the orphanage? " Doctor Fenstein asked as he looked at Belial laying in the chair, having Cecilia in there so she could help in his recovery.

"I don't remember much of the orphanage, I was there till I was three. I remember my mother though on the day she adopted me, that much I do. Her hair was chocolate brown and her eyes were blue. She had a bit of sadness behind them now that...I look back. Her son died from illness a few days after he was born- she adopted me a week after."

"How did that make you feel?" The doctor asked.

"Me?...well then I felt happy as hell. Now? I realize my life I lived was only possible cause someone else died."

"Do you blame yourself for it?"

"...nah. I blame myself for her never having another real son- one that'd be better. If I had been left in that orphanage I'd have left them better off and that's a fact."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rex let out a breath to steady his as people started clap. He must have done it right then. Though he cared more about what the rest of his people thought of him now. When Seiken himself walked up he at first bowed in respect which was a custom in their country before smiling in return, hiding the relief that they were willing to promise their loyalty to eachother again. Japan was one country he could not afford to lose being allies with. He shook the man's hand as he nods. "Then I will speak for mine, we still are and we still will be. This alliance means alot to me and to Cantenseel."

------

Cecilia didn't quite understand why the doctor had asked her to join in as well. She didn't really understand why Belial said even yes. Well, she was willing to help ofcourse. That was what she has offered and she meant it. Though she had not expected having to sit in during such personal sessions as well. But still she had accepted. If he needed her like that she would not deny it. Her phone buzzed. She got it out of her pocket and checked the text, she was still on call anyway. Rex was President now her partner texted. Good. He has calmed down enough to text her. Boy had he been extremely pissed when she told him about going with Belial to this. She never missed work and now she had twice. And more soon in the future. Tomoe did not quite accept that. Hell, if the tables had been turned she would react the same way. She puts her phone away again. "Apologies." She mumbles though she had explained beforehand it could happen.
"Good. We'll have a tea chat later- smooth things over. I know how it is being a young leader and am willing to help but for now.." Tiras wrapped his arm around Rex and smiled at the camera. "Smile and wave, give the world what they want." He spoke out under his breath, hearing the fanfare celebration from the people. "Now?...we probably should head back insider before you're trampled by a stampede of people wanting to speak to you." He discreetly said. "It's gonna happen a lot."

----------

"So I heard that your daughter wrote you a letter years ago- do you believe you should call her?" Doctor Fenstein asked Belial.

"I mean...yeah, that's my little girl- I'd do anything again to see her."

"You may not know who she is- recognize the girl Belial. It could bring back memories you didn't know could resurface."

"Look doctor...I know. I know that things are fragile right now with me, I know I have problems." Belial admitted while looking over at them. "But I can't just give up the chance to see my daughter again..." He looked away. "To have at least a piece of a family."

"Mr. Devonshire, I wholeheartedly agree." Fenstein said with a smile before putting his pen down. "From what you've told me, I have gotten this. You have an underlying self hatred of yourself stemming from what you believe you have taken that others could have gotten. From your own circumstances of birth you seem to have a urge to die, hating yourself for things you couldn't have controlled. While under the guise of calmness you seem to be a tinder box- someone that could blow up and snap at any given time. However what you feel is also to be acknowledged in that you're very loving and selfless and these qualities bring out the better man in you. For you miss, I say just try to bring that out in him and help him with reconnecting with his daughter before visiting me next week."
Rex nods at his offer for a tea chat before putting on a smile for the cameras. So this was how his life was going to be then. It was going to be rough but fulfilling ride he imagined. "Let us do that." He says before waiving at the crowd and heading back inside. He was going tk keep an eye on the newspapers tomorrow, just to see the people's opinions and polls.

"I told you it woukd go well. You did great. A true leader already." Souji complimented with a bright smile, making Rex nod as he losens his tie a bit, still not completely convinced.

-----

Cecilia listens, knowing this was probably the most important bit of the session before nodding. "Will do." She said, knowing this was the end of the session. After rounding up and putting on her jacket she left the building with Belial. "How was that for you? How you feel about contacting her this week?" She asked as her phone began buzzing again. A call. She glances at it from her pocket. Tomoe again. Third call. She bites back a sigh as she puts the phone back in her pocket.
"Mr. Ellington, I would like to tell you that it was an impressive display of leadership- coming from China we often don't see emotion like that in our politics; it was a fresh breath of air." Mina spoke out softly while walking with Rex; her voice as gentle as the spring breeze over a meadow. "Might I add without sounding like I am trying to secure a job in your council-" She said while it seemed the world wanted to talk to him, being able to hold on even as they surrounded like hungry wolves. "-that it would be an honor for anyone to work here,"

--------

"Your ex...friend, companion partner sure texts a lot." Belial said teasingly , having used one of his old buddies from the war he had recently gotten back in touch with. "But Henry says he works with you two and it's not like that, I'm just teasing." Belial laughed out, not realizing his war buddy was the director of her entire agency and was her boss quite a few times over. He realized he was ignoring her question and sighed, shaking his head. "I'm not sure though really how to start with her, it's all new to me."
Cecilia raises one eyebrow. Ex? How did he even know about Tomoe? But then her eyes widened. Henry? Like Henry Henry? Her boss Henry? Well, that was interesting. It sounded like they were on friendly terms if they were chatting about them. She dropped that though. "Start by saying sorry I suppose. I am certain she will have alot to vent first so be prepared for that and let her do so. When she calms down you can explain your part and what you are doing and what you want now." Cecilia calmly says as they get into her car and drive towards her house.
"Well...I guess I will." Belial said before taking out his phone, calling a number he had memorized by heart. It took a few rings until he heard a 'hello' on the line from Claudia. Belial seemed wrecked inside he was even hearing her, staying strong as he forced out a Russian accent. "This is Nikolai Petraecav from the university of science and engineering. We have an interest in your daughter for application to our institute."

"My daughter? No no, she's hardly thirteen- you must be mistaken." Claudia spoke out in surprise.

"No we are quite serious. We were calling to speak to her, inquire some things." Belial left vaguely.

"Huh....I mean alright, she doesn't talk much though." Claudia said before going to her daughters room, handing her the phone. "University bloke- talk to him while I go start cleaning before your father gets home."

"Bailey." Belial said quietly, only hearing a surprised gasp.

"Papa?" Bailey said quietly, being in shock before staying silent for a bit. "Why did you call?"

"Because..." Belial had the same silence for a second. "I want my daughter back."

"Okay, well I don't like it here but how can you get me there?" Bailey whispered to him. "I don't want to have our reunion be over the phone."

Belial sat back in the chair with tears in his eyes, half way able to breathe even. "I'll figure out a way Bailey. Call me when we have time...when the house is empty, okay like maybe tommorrow? Claudia can't know."

"I know papa." Bailey said before being silent, seeming as if she wanted to say something before eventually hanging up. Belial simply just dropped his phone on his lap, sighing before looking at Cecilia.

"God sadly I think she's like me." Belial commented out with a laugh, trying to cover up the fact he was a wreck.
Oh. He was going to call right now? Okay then. Cecilia had not expected that but that showed all the more how much he truly wanted to speak to his daughter. She looked around and parked in a parking spot and shuts down the car so he could talk quietly. She didn't really think lying like that was the way to go though she guessed he would not get his daughter on the phone otherwise. And ofcourse when he said he would go get her without Claudia knowing.... that was technically kidnapping. But seeing him like this she knew it was no time to talk about technicallities. "Come here Belial." She said before wrapping her arms around him, softly running his fingers through his hair. "You did good. Really you did. And perhaps it was short but now you know she even wants to be with you. That is the best outcome you could have had." She encourages him.
"Yeah it was." Belial whispered out quietly as she ran her fingers though his hair, feeling strong even as tears ran down his face. "She's gotten so much older, I can't how she is now." He spoke out quietly, looking down before looking up. "Maybe I could speak with Henry about the legal aspect of it all- if it would be considered kidnapping...or more like how not to get charged with that." He mumbled, seeming like a man on a mission as he thought about it still, seeming full of life. "God I don't know, I have so many thoughts in my head; Kiss me." He commented out before leaning in affectionately.
Cecilia wiped some tears off if his face. "It would be considered kidnapping. She is still a minor so she won't have much of an own choice yet. The mother has the legal say. So please be carefull with whatever you are planning." She said as a warning. But still with a kind voice. As he asked that kiss she could not help but chuckle softly. "Are you using this situation to get kisses?" She asks with a bit jokingly before leaning in and giving a sweet kiss on his lips.
"I will- come on Cecilia, I'm too old to be doing stuff that crazy." Belial said while looking at her before they kissed, putting his hand up and placing it on her head. His kisses weren't like his sex, instead soft and slow like he truly savored what he was doing. His breath was clean like spearmint and his cologne smelled somewhat like whiskey. He breathed in her scent, inhaling it like it was a sweet perfume. He wasn't sure how long he had been making out with her but when he was done he pulled back looking at her with a stupid smile. "Shit Cecilia I feel good. Just drop me off at the house and.." He thought quick, knowing she had to go to work. "I'll do something special."
Cecilia had lost track of time as well but when they seperated her cheeks were flushed and she felt a bit dazed. Wow. Not alot of men had that effect on her. None actually probably. "Okay..." Then she realized how dreamy she sounded, making her clear her troath and sit back again in her chair. "Okay. We'll see." She repeats but this time more firmly as she starts the car back up and drives home. When they arrive she turns the car off. "You know, I do need to go get my stuff upstairs. And perhaps that will be taking awhile. Long enough for something special or something else perhaps...." she says with a purr and a foxlike grin before getting out of the car and going up the elevator with him to her apartment. She was getting excited as she opens the door but then her eyes widen a bit in surprise. "Tomoe? What are you doing here."

There on her couch sat a man around her age, his feet up on the table casually as his white button up shirt was slightly buttoned down. He blew out some smoke from the cigarette he was smoking as he looked annoyed. He ran his hand through his white wild hair to get it out of his eyes as he narrows his eyes at her. "Better question, what were you doing ignoring three of my calls."

"I texted you. I said I couldn't come." Cecilia said in her defense, folding her arms.

"You texted me FIVE minutes before our meeting, WITHOUT explaination, you did not reply to my texts and you ignored my calls three times." He almost growled out, really displeased by it all as he puts out his cigarette in the cristal ash tray in the table. He stood up as he walks towards her. "Explaination now?"

Cecilia knew he was right to be upset. She had never done anything like this before. She should aplogize. But instead she first pouted before grinning. "You were worried." He kept a steely look. "You were worried about me. So sweet. And you probably missed me." His eyebrow twitched. "You did! How could you not miss me, i am adorable."

Slowly a smile started to appear on his face, nomatter how he tried to bite it back. Tomoe chuckles as he shakes his head. He reaches out and pets her head before pinching her cheek. "You are unbelievable." He whispers out with a caring look in his eyes before looking at her male compagnion. Tomoe's skin was as pale as Belial's and his eyes red as well, showing that he was albino as well and that his white hair was not a fashion choice. "So you are the guy she has told me about."

Only then Cecilia seemed to remember Belial being there. "Oh. Belial this is Tomoe Mikage, my partner and life long friend."
"I know. Nice to meet you." Belial commented before grabbing Tomoe's cigarette gently, letting the end burnt out into his palm as he crushed it. "I'm trying to quit- can't have the stuff around." He said before looking back at Cecilia. He knew those two were thick as thieves and cared very little at the situation, knowing that she was gonna be his anyways. If the two were compatible in that way, it'd have happened a long time ago. "Anyways I'd talk more but I know Henry will be upset if I have two of his agents held up. Have a good day at work Cecilia." Belial said to her before going to his room. He pulled out an piece of paper and began to draw, having done that as an old hobby before the war. Though his hand was shaky from damage bullets had done to him his determination wasn't and so he ended up drawing a detailed picture of Cecilia as time passed, making every detail appear as if it was real. In another life he could have been an artist- made people smile rather than die but he knew this was the only life he was going to live. Violence was his paper- his methods the pencil. When it was all said and done he began to work out to clear his thoughts, finishing up after before going through her kitchen and finding the pasta to make at home spaghrtti for her. It was later in the evening and Belial was wearing a bath robe reading the Tsurarian texts, studying the book of man in particular as he waited for the spaghetti to boil- the tomato sauce warming in a pan.
Tomoe raises one eyebrow at the man but before he could make any comment or such Cecilia already had grabbed her stuff, waves goodbye and pulled him out of the house so they could finally get to work. It wasn't until dinner time she came home again. But she was not alone. She was laughing at somethibg Tomoe had said as she opened the door and walks in, the man following her. Cecilis smiles as she sees Belial on the couch, looking quite relaxed. "Hey Belial. Hope you had a good day. I am just gonn-" she started though then she smelled the air. It smelled good. But it surprised her that there was even that smell in the air. "Are you.... Cooking?" She did not need to have an answer to that, it was obvious. And now she didn't know what to do. "Oh.... Well I kinda just came home to change clothes since me and Tomoe were going out." She says as she rubs the back of her neck. Should she still go though? It would be a waiste of the food he was making and she would feel bad that he had put in that effort. But she had promised Tomoe as well, who at the moment had put his hands in his pockets and is leaning against the wall.
"Go out, you haven't seen your friend in a while." Belial commented, not wanting to hinder her life. "I'll eat it all..or save a bowl for breakfast." He said as he put in a book mark, looking over at her. He knew she had long and hard hours at work. He hid the fact he wanted her for dinner, moving away the picture he had drawn of her under a pillow to try and not guilt trip her. "I'll see you later."
"I actually see him every day. We are partners, remember?" Cecilia corrects him. It wasn't like she hardly saw Tomoe. More like there were hardly ever days she did not see him. She still hesitated. Quite alot. It was so thoughtfull of him. He didn't really seem to mind though... "I'll be back in a second." She says to Tomoe and it didn't take long for her to change into a top and skirt and heels, letting her hair down. "Let's go then. Bye Belial. See you tonight." She says with a soft smile and waves a bit before going out of the door, Tomoe following and closing the door behind him. But then, 10 minutes or so later, the door opened again, and this time only Cecilia walked in. She puts her bag down as she closes the door and smiles at him. "How could I go out for dinner if you have been here cooking for me." She says before walking over to him and sitting down next to hin on the couch. Really appreciating the effort he had made.
Belial continued reading his book after she left, remembering how he was with Claudia. Jealous, untrusting and paranoid when she'd be away. While reading the book of man he reflected on what kind of man he was and who he was. He set the book down and got the picture he drew of her, putting it on the coffee table before she came in much to his surprise. He opened his mouth to try and speak some words before just closing his mouth. "You know...you didn't have to come back, I'd have understood but I am glad you are here." He said to her before pecking her lips and going to fix their plates for dinner, forgetting he had left the picture of her on the table. "You know one benefit of being single for seven years is you have time to learn. I couldn't get fresh groceries but I hope you like it." Belial spoke out while putting utensils in their food, walking over to set down the plate before realizing the drawing was there causing him to sheepishly smile, knowing she'd seen it.
Cecilia saw he was trying to play it cool but she could see he was really happy she came back. And ahe was too. She and Tomoe would just go get dinner together tomorrow or so. And she was happy too. This is only the second men ever to cook for her. To her surprise that he did. "I know I will." She called out to him before her eyes fell on something on the table. When she took a closer look her mouth fell a bit open. That was her. Wow. She wanted to reach out and pick it up to bring it closer to see but she was afraid she would wrinkle it. When he came back she asked. "Did you make this?"
Belial simply nodded, gently picking up the picture before setting the plate's down. He sat down and showed it to her, scooting a bit close. "I drew it from memory after you left. I used to be good at art- I had painted my daughter a mural on the wall at my house and did some stuff that ended up being bought even before the war. I was good in painting and coding with electronics but after the war.." He held up his dominant right hand which had a bullet scar near the middle of it and had a scar from where he had to have some of his fingers reattached. "I couldn't really focus my hand on anything cause it wouldn't stop shaking so much...but I wanted to for this one." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not good at romance or anything- I'm alright at sex but I'm a mess around you in the other department. Fenstein tells me to be honest and...well. It's what I think about you, the drawing. Part of what I think about you; how pretty you are."
Cecilia could not be more touched by his words. Softly she runs her fingers over the scarring on his hand. How much effort that drawing must have cost him. A soft blush covered her cheeks. He may say he is not good at romance but he is doing a damn good job. Though she did not know how to even react. Normally she kicked boys out after one night and that was all the fun and romance she would get. Her own choice ofcourse but that meant she was deffinantly not used to things like this. Though she had to admit she kinda liked it. "Thank you, Belial." She says quietly as she puts her hand on his cheek and leans kn to give him a kiss, not knowing how to bring her true heartfelt gratitude into words. "You are not alright at sex though. You are great at it." She did mumble against his lips with a grin.
"Of course Cecilia." Belial said quietly before kissing her back, putting the drawing to the side to not hurt it as he focused on her. He placed his hand on her thigh and pushed it up a bit, letting out a quiet sigh. "You're not too bad yourself." The man mumbled out modestly before pulling away after a bit, having his father instincts kick in to make sure she was going to eat. He focused on his food and watched the TV, seeing that Rex had became president. He made sure to text him a 'congratulations boss' before continuing to eat, figuring out what he wanted to say. "I know you two got a lot of years together. I know you don't gotta have any loyalty to me, I know not to expect it..." He bit his lip. "Nevermind." He looked to the side, remembering the words she first said to him that day. "I don't know, I fucking like you Cecilia. I mean I'm sure it's obvious-" He finally looked over at her. "I know you probably aren't looking for love. I don't know what I'm looking for just- man I fucking hate trying to say what I think." He said out loud.
Cecilia so badly wanted to continu, kissing and touching him. So she pouted when he pulled away and began to eat as well, which tasted pretty good and her stomach very much welcomed it after not eating since lunch. She puts her empty plate down, wiping her lips off with a napkin as he then began to talk. What he said made her pause a bit. She fidgets a bit with the napkin. Oh boy. Yes ofcourse she had noticed. It had been what she had been afraid for. And something in his words told her he kinda had the feeling what kind of relationship her and Tomoe had. Friends but sometimes a bit more. She avoids eyecontact, looking more at her lap than at him. "Belial I...." she shakes her head. "I already was afraid this would happen. I am no relationship type. That commitment. I just can't have it. Not with my line of work." She says as she finally glances up atbhim a bit.
"You shouldn't have been afraid- I understand." Belial said quietly, knowing more than anyone else how some jobs couldn't be compatible with relationships. "In a perfect world I'd tell you that it wouldn't matter and all that but this world isn't perfect even though I can try- I've got some problems of my own." He chuckled out, hiding what he thought under the guise of strength. "A whole lot. If we ever tried I'd break you too." He mumbled, finishing his food before setting his plate down. He seemed emotionally taken aback, seeming lost in the way of thinking. He felt torn between the man he used to be and the man he had became- somewhere in the middle was who he currently was. It felt like the devil and the angels were speaking inside of him and he felt himself slipping back into who he was. He held a note that had been found taped to his window the night before with simply an address and a name 'James Korey'. This was from Henry Rodgers who valued Belial's ability to use digression- in return as the two had agreed on when they had met days prior that Cecilia would be safe and they would figure out a way to get Bailey. Belial left his room and hours later when he returned it was about sunrise and Cecilia was still asleep. He went to his bed and sat down at the foot of it, finally crying for what he had done and repenting to god for his sins- resting after and sleeping well knowing that at least her life would be easier.

-----------

"The secretary of war found dead, having his home torched and body still unrecoverable as flames wreak havoc on the home, disrupting the work of many individuals-" The news spoke out as Belial came out of his room, catching Cecilia away even while lunch time approached. He sighed and rubbed his face, shaking his head before leaning it against the wall, craving a cigarette, alcohol or sex. He felt like shit and with of course things not going as favorable as he wished with her it made him feel forty times worse.
Cecilia did not sleep well that night. Not even close to it. Probably had slept like 30 minutes in total as she kept on repeating and mulling over things in her head as she stared up at the ceiling. His words. The looks in his eyes. The feelings he was trying to hide. It was no secret how he felt about her. He had not even have to voice that out loud. She knew. Probably from the beginning. And then her wake up alarm went off, signaling to wake up and get ready for work. She noticed Belial still in his room and let it that way, knowing he usually slept in a bit and he probably would not want to see her right now. Her morning was hectic to say the least. At the new of the secretary of war being found dead they were put on the case as well to investigate any extremists involvement. They could not really investigate much as the flames took a long while to be toned down. But she was almost certain this was the work of someone and not some unlucky accident. Even when lunched approached all that she and Tomoe had been able to do was stare at the fucking fire as fireman tried to put it out. They agreed on simply going home till they got the news that the fire was out. What a morning. Fucking extremists. When walked into her home she looked tired, stressed and most of all pissed off. "Hey." She says as she sees Belial, not really in the mood or trying to hide her feelings at the moment. The news was on. The fire still going. She almost felt like growling out. This was going to take the entire day for sure. Great. She'll have to go back around night time then.

----------

Renald got out of his car, standing infront of Rex's mansion as this time he was checked by security thourghly. He guessed that would be happening in the beginning quite a bit thanks to Rex's new title. He smiles a bit thinking about it. He felt proud of Rex. Like really proud. And happy for his friend ofcourse. He was really going places. And Renald was confident he could fill the position. Now they were having a lunch appointment. Though honestly it was just lunch and them chatting since they had already went over some things on the computer so they did not have much work together. He looks back at the car. Or more like the friend that got out. "You coming, Joseph?" He stilll did not know or understand why Joseph had wanted to come along. He had mentioned having to go to Rex earlier in the morning when he and Joseph had been discussing things and for some reason he really wanted to go as well. Since it was merely lunch Rex was okay with it, they had met at the ball anyway and Rex was very open to recieve people. But still. This sudden interest surprised him. He wondered if it had anything to do with seeing Fayline again though he doubted she actually still knew about him as she was so buzy and big chance she just wanted to forget about the ball.
"Rough morning?" Belial asked, not knowing exactly what he had done. "I mean you look like you've been through hell." He said quietly before the news, what he had done and her work all clicked together. He stayed quiet, shaking his head before sighing. "Dammit. It's related to that whole secretary of war mess I've been seeing on the news isn't it?" He mumbled out, feeling his heart beat a bit harder.

---------

"Just wait." Joseph commented as he got out, having his knee pop out in pain. He stood up and stretched, walking to the mansion with Renald before it seemed time itself froze and the world turned black for both of them- them standing just as they were as a golden dragon appeared in the darkness. "Beware of blades in the dark- Rex is not safe." Archaeus said to both Renald and Joseph before leaving and changing their vision back to reality.

"Que?!" Joseph yelled out, seeming shocked beyond belief as he broke out sweating. "Was that?!-"
"It is." Cecilia said as she takes off her jacket and hangs it on the chair. "Me and Tomoe were appointed to investigate if extremists were involved in it which I am kinda sure there were. This was no accident. Though we can't do shit till the fire dies down which will probably won't happen till late tonight so this is going to be one long day. I have been staring at that fire the entire morning and i literrly had not slept tonight so i need coffee. God i need it." She says as she walks to the kitchen and starts the coffee machine, rubbing her face. "I am going to rip whoever did this to shreds." She mumbled to herself. Yes, she was that annoyed.

-------

Renald's heart was pounding rapidly in his chest, his eyes wide as he felt like he was not breathing. "You saw that too?...." so that just really happend. He had hears stories but it were stories. STORIES. Why even them. And what did he say again? Rex was not safe? And why would THEY need to hear about that.

"You both can come in if you want instead of staring at my mansion." Rex said, standing now in the doorway with a smile on his face and hands in his pockets.

Renald quickly composed himself, giving Joseph a look to do the same and that they would talk about it later before smiling and walking up to Rex. "Hello mister president." Rex gives him a look and a chuckle before they actually gave eachother a short hug and a pat on the back.

"Knock that off, Silvius." Rex said with a grin before looking at Joseph and holding out his hand for him to shake. "Nice to see you again as well. We had not really talked much at the ball and I apologize for that."

-------

"So why are you showing yourself again, Tiras?" Tsukiyomi asked as he was in Tiras's office. Ofcourse he had felt right away what Tiras had done. He was still keeping a very close eye on the other god. Like Tiras probably did to him to. And the fact he was showing himself, mingling into the human's life, he did not like it at all. Just like when Ra began to show himself and cause havoc. He knew Tiras was not like that but he qas very cautious because of the past. "You know how I fell about this. Was this truly nessecary?"
"Yes, good to meet you." Joseph said while shaking his hand, having a very strong grip as he tried to push back the thoughts from his mind. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a middle eastern maid in the distance, making him squint his eyes. "Hey can we go to a secure room?" He asked quickly, being spooked. "Something doesn't feel so right Mr. Ellington."

------

"Yes." Tiras simply said before turning around. "There are people plotting to destroy the very peace that we had pieced together from nothing! It must be defended." Tiras spoke out defiantly. "Is that not necessary. If not that Tsukiyomi then what?"
Renald felt the same thing, just the air of something not being right. But that was perhaps sudden paranoia because of the warning they had heard from the god. That sounded crazy and he was glad he did not say it out loud. Rex was utterly confused though. A secure room? Perhaps the man had seen the news this morning about the death of the secretary of war. Logically he would be spooked. "If you are talking about the news this morning I can assure you that it'll be fine here. I have high classed security whom i really trust. So truly, the whole mansion is a secure room." He tries to reassure the man.

------

Tsukiyomi folds his arms, hearing the tone of his voice sounding like a child defending his actions after being corrected. It was not like that though. "Tiras. I do not say I think your actions are wrong. You see things I don't. So I know you will take actions upon those. But I can't understand them or agree with them if you do not talk with me beforehand. No secrets, remember? We promised. That also means you talk to me about such things."
"You never know if there could be spies or anything- seriously, it's all bad right now." Joseph commented before sighing, holding his hands out. Rex was right- the whole place was secure and he should trust the men that knew better of that then he did. "So right- you guys have a lunch break right. Do you happen to know where my beautiful girlfriend Fayline is?" He asked proudly, having a smile on his face.

-------------

"The director of central intelligence in Cantenseel is allied with not only councilmen Feng, but several weapons company's, private mercenary groups and even Lancaster pharmaceuticals. They're trying to start a war by making the country think there is an extremist problem again and invading the middle east to 'fix' the issue. Now they're targeting Rex so Lei can become president and use his executive power to start a war and it's happening like within a couple minutes and I didn't have time to explain before telling those who could stop it to stop it." Tiras sigh quickly before breathing out, finally having air.
Renald was very taken back by Joseph's words. Wait what? Girlfriend. Fayline? No. He was kidding. He had to be. It hasn't even been a month and besides that Joseph would not be Fayline's type. Right? He thought atleast. He had to be kidding. He laughs a bit as he shakes his head. "Now you are kidding me. Very funny." He said, not believing it. "But yes, lunch. And afterwards a short meeting."

They went inside and Rex led them to the dinner room where the table was already readied for the three of them. Fayline walked in, wearing her maids outfit, her hair in a tied up messy bun as she carries a two cans with orange juice. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw Joseph. She had known a friend would join Renald and Rex but had never expected it to be Joseph. "Oh. Uhm hello." She says before bowing a bit, a bit taken back so her manners weren't like they usually were.

------

Tsukiyomi puts his hands on Tiras's shoulders as he smiles kindly. "Good. Now breathe." He says before thinking about his words. This was troublesome indeed. "This is something we need to keep a close eye on." He mumbled. "You did good Tiras." He encourages a bit before taking his hands off of his shoulder and folding his arms. "But I believe with small hints like you did today it could be solved. No need to let the golden dragon land in Cantenseel yet."
"Laugh all you want Renald." Joseph commented with a grumble, looking at Fayline and smiling. "Cet idiot ne croit pas que nous sortons ensemble." Joseph spoke out to her before shaking his head. "Je ne vais pas vous embarrasser au travail, ma belle. Je te verrai après." He said while looking around the dining room, being cautious of who could be an assassin. "So is this your usual day as president? Meetings, lunch and meetings?"

------------

"Thank you. I agree- the more I stay away the better because once I appear I won't stop getting bugged for the next hundred years." Tiras commented before smiling, feeling like he had done Tsukiyomi being proud. Even though he remembered his past life it was him and his grand father who had been his dad which put very tender feelings towards the man inside of him. "It's so hard sometimes to restrain myself from just...fixing it, you know?"
Renald raises his eyebrow as he spoke French though Fayline smiles softly as she puts the orange juice on the table. So sweet and thoughtfull of him. Renald frowns then as he looks between Fayline and Joseph. Wait. They did know eachother.

Rex, not truly finding it that troublesome if they had a relationship of sorts, nods at the question. "Even if I have not been President for that long yet, yes. Those will be my days. And ofcourse not to forget the killing amounts of paperworks and occasional needed field trips." He says with a small smile. It'll be a hell of a job. One he truly did not mind. It would make Cantenseel better and stronger. "Please sit down. The cooks made everything fresh. Thank you Fayline." He says as he nods at her, dismissing her for now.

Fayline bowed again and was going to take her leave before pausing for a second. She hesitated only for a second before walking over to Joseph, putting her hand on his cheek and giving him a kiss on his lips. "Tu ne pourrais jamais m'embarrasser. Je suis ta copine maintenant. Je veux le montrer. Surtout à l'idiot ne pas y croire. Ne l'appelle pas un idiot cependant." She whispers softly against his lips before blushing a bit as she realized she had really just done that. Quickly she bows again and takes her leave.

Renald's mouth was hanging open in utter surprise while Rex looked purely amused and chuckles.

------

"Only a hundred? Count on a thousand my friend." Tsukiyomi says with a chuckle as he looks out of the window for a minute. "I understand your feelings. But you must. This world is so untouched still. And I want to keep it that way. It is not out solemn duty to fix every single things. It would be unnatural for it to all be perfect. Unbalanced. Sadly sometimes bad things happen. But we can control the chaos. What you are doing right now and doing very well. For a young god you may be better than the ones I have known before." He means it in all honesty.
Joseph was surprised by the kiss but certainly not displeased. He kissed her back and smiled at her embarrassment, waving goodbye to her before looking forward. The maid was leaning down, seeming to be going to stab Rex in the back as security watched the doors. As the tip of the blade went into Rex Joseph blanked out mentally, moving at breakneck speed as his fangs sprouted and his wings came out from his back- pouncing on the woman and biting her while he clung onto her, making her fall down as the poison his fangs produced rendered her immobile and she fell. He sat on his knees and felt his heart pound hard as the security services let a shot rang on which went into his shoulder. He hissed, looking at them as the bullet was pushed out and the wound healed. "That's what god meant."

-------------

"Thank you Tsukiyomi, I try to hold myself to be better." Tiras spoke out quietly before smiling. "I suppose even the bad things have a purpose- they lead to what we have now. It's a balance of good and evil- yin and yang and that is how the world is balanced. With too much evil you allow there to not be any good, and in turn when the good returns it is overwhelming- that is why balance is key." He spoke out, not realizing he was quoting the book they had written so long ago.
It all happend so fast. Rex had barely seen the man change as he pounced onto the maid. At first he had though it was the bloodlust that made him suddenly do that. Vampires had those habits. But then he saw the knife clutter onto the ground and he felt a bit of pain in his back. Not much but still. The tip of the knife had blood on it. And it made him realize that if Joseph had been a second later.... The shot seemed to jolt him out of his thoughts as he quickly moves infront of Joseph and holds out his hands towards the guards. "DON'T! Stop shooting!"

The guards lowered their weapons only a bit but stayed sharp as Fayline after hearing the commotion had turned from the hall and ran back into the room. She gasped, her eyes wide as she puts a hand infront of her mouth, both from seeing Joseph like that with men aiming at him and the maid on the ground, her neck bleeding.

Renald was stunned as well as he stared at Joseph. He was a.... He gulped that down for now as he looks at the maid, breathing out the breath he had been holding in. "Good god...." he was too in shock to say or do anything else.

--------

Tsukiyomi's eyes soften a bit as he did regonize the words before smiling. "Yin and Yang indeed.... That is why you are sometimes so chaotic and frantic while I am calm." He says a bit jokingly as he chuckles. "If this is taken care off then I'll excuse myself for now. I promised Nymphia I would join her for tea."
Joseph stood up and cracked his neck, looking at them all with a piercing gaze before looking to Renald. "Seems god had other plans for you Rex- before we had stepped in here we had a vision telling us to be wary of blades in the dark." He commented, looking at the maid on the ground and then at Rex- wiping the blood of his shoulder and looking over at Fayline, not realizing he had come full vampire in that moment. He stretched out his wings, realizing now he had two new appendages before seeming shocked himself. "What do will happen now?" He asked quietly. "If I am revealed to be a monster to the world.."