बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Dark Waltz (retry)

Axel1313 posted on Feb 26, 2014 at 03:01AM
In this realm souls are not given a choice of being light or dark. Those with pure white live under the sun, seen as only good and holy while those with black , seen as evil and corrupt are cast into the night. The color of you soul determines how you are to live your life. Dancing on the delicate balance between light and dark are those who defy what they are told. They are the ones who go against what the color of their own soul is defined as. They must keep their true selves hidden to avoid persecution as the light keeps hold of it's power over the people and the dark revels in the fear it brings. Otherwise, all that will befall them is tragedy as many try and eliminate them.

We need one king and queen for each.(first to call it gets the part.) Otherwise you may be a lord/lady, duke/duchess ect.

Queen of light: AnimeFreak24444, Zaria
King of Light: tigerfinn, King Kira
Queen of Darkness: Time_Master, Rini Black
King of Darkness: Time_Master, Kenjar Black

At least give a name, age, what color your soul is and what your rank is (king, queen ect)

No Godmodding
Sex is okay, just keep it to minimal description and don't make the entire forum about it.
Try to avoid one liners, please..they hurt us all.
Please try and use 3rd person, it just makes things a tad less confusing.
Don't kill off anyone's character without their permission first.
last edited on Feb 27, 2014 at 06:36AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 123 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
Name: Xaivier Lee
Height: 5'4" (He wears taller heeled boots though to appear 5'6")
Soul: Black

Description: Light skin, pitch black hair in shy eye style covering his right eye, Deep purple eyes, lips have a blackish tint to them. Scrawny.

Personality: His cruel and heartless appearance is only an act. He is truly a Kind and gentile young man, can be childish and a daydreamer often getting distracted or wandering off in thought.

Background: As a lord of the dark he must keep the fact that he refuses to act how somebody of his color of soul is said to. He must act as though he despises the light and all things associated with it and ensure that nobody finds out. It is the only way to keep his head attached to his shoulders, but nothing can be kept a secret forever.

Other: He has an illegitimate child whom he knew almost nothing about. Luckily she has lighter hair like her mother, so he has been able to keep her in the Light Kingdom to keep the fact that she has a mixed soul hidden.
((What he basically looks like.))
 ((What he basically looks like.))
((Oh. The setting and time period is more of a Victorian one.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnimeFreak24444 said…
I shall join!!!

Name: Queen Zaria
Height: 5'6''
Soul: White

Appearance: (Picture)

Personality: She is extremely kind and polite. She will not hesitate to help anyone in need. She is intelligent,modest,polite,wise,and confident.

Background: Her mother and father passed away when she was only 15 years old though the reason is unknown. Since then she had to look after her 2 younger siblings and her family's wealth. She married the King when she was 20 years old.

Other: She believes that her parents were assassinated and has been searching for the culprit ever since they passed away.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I shall join!!! Name: क्वीन Zaria Gender: Female Height: 5'6'' Age: 30 Soul: White Rank: Qu
((So,what do I do once I join?))
((Well. We just wait a little bit and see if anybody else joins, if not then we can just try and start. We could start right away though if you want and let others hop in as we go.))
Name: Thea
Appearance: Except for her snowy white hair she looks just like her father. (Her hair is a bit longer than in the picture. At least shoulder length.)

Personality: She is as happy and cheerful as every child her age. She acts a tad shy the first time she meets anybody, but that is soon gone and replaced with a spunky little ball of fire.

Background: She is too young to know what happened and why she cannot be with her father, but she loves him greatly anyway. Even spending hours on the phone with him if she can. She is a mixed soul which is extremely rare and even unheard of among the royals. Seeing as she was born this way life will be more difficult if it was discovered, but at least she would be free of punishment.
Other: She lives in the Light Kingdom
 Name: Thea Gender: Female Age: 4 Appearance: Except for her snowy white hair she looks just like h
AnimeFreak24444 commented…
She's so cute! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Name: Kenjar Black
Rank: Ancient (King) ((He's called the Ancient, cause no one knows that he's really the King, the old residents do, and the Queen of Darkness does.))

Description:
Wears a completely black Suit, Top-hat, pants, socks and shoes,, White gloves too, and his Eyes are never seen, even when people attempt to look under his top-hat

Background:
One of the first few 1000 human beings on earth that had died, and the blackest, when he was alive, he committed the first ever Genocide, killing his own village, and the next 3, until he went mad, and killed himself.

Other:
People of the night world don't really recognize him, but some of the older ones do know him. infact it seems only the old ones seem to know who he is.
 [b]Name:[/b] Kenjar Black [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]Soul:[/b] Black [b]Rank:[/b] Anc
((Should we try to start soon?))
((Sure,I don't mind.))
"You promise you're gonna be there this time?"
"Yes, yes..I promise I'm going to be there honey. Now, daddy has to go so he can get ready to go, Okay?" Cord continually tangling around him the young lord rushed to get ready as the little girl questioned him over the phone. She had decided to call him right before the annual masquerade to ensure that he was going to come. It was one of the few events held on neutral ground between the kingdoms, which meant that it was also one of the safest times for them to spend some time together. Unfortunately, last year he had been sick the day of the event. Which was the reason he was being questioned so thoroughly by his own daughter now.
"Okay!" She replied eagerly and blew him a kiss before hanging up and rushing to get ready herself.
The black suited person walked through the streets of the Dark Kingdom, moving through the crowd wihtout being touched by th large amount of people, no one thought of him at all, like he was just a usual person, as everyone else was getting ready for the yearly event.

"I wonder... will the Queen of Light recognise me this year? or will i still be unknown... heeheehee, which oh which shall it be?"
"Young lord, we should really be leaving now." The butler checked an old silver pocket watch again. "She's going to be very upset if you are not there again."
"I know! I'm coming!" He called back as he whipped his jacket on over his shoulders and snatched the mask from the bed. It was a thin, silvery one with blue accents that only covered the top portion of his face. Not the fanciest, but it was special none the less. Given to his family as a sign of their status it was always passed down to the next male in line to take over the family, which sadly enough was only the young lord now.
"Sir!" He called out again. Tapping his foot as Xaivier came rushing down the stairs and finally out the door onto the streets.
 "Young lord, we should really be leaving now." The butler checked an old silver pocket watch again. "
He stopped, as a door flung open, as one of the lords ran out of his home and onto the streets.
"You should be more careful, there are people out here young man"
the figure said to the young lord.
Time_Master commented…
we need a Dark Queen, should i make a 2nd character as her? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Axel1313 commented…
I agree. So आप can if आप want. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Upon hearing the voice he turned back around for a moment. "Oh! My apologies sir." Still in a hurry his mind slipped and instead of sending a rather rude remark back, he bowed politely. "I was in a bit of a rush and did not see you....I shall try to be more careful in the future."
"HeeHee, i wasn't scolding you, just asking you to take care, but if you're in a hurry, then you should hurry, I'm guessing you're seeing someone from the Light Kingdom? why else would anyone hurry during the yearly event? heeheehee... maybe this year they'll announce who the Black King is eh?
Name: Rini Black (Appointed last name, they're not really married)

Background:
When she was alive, she killed, not for the fun of it, not for money, but simply cause she was bored, she couldn't go an hour without killing, but she was caught one day, and was executed

Other:
 [b]Name:[/b] Rini Black (Appointed last name, they're not really married) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]
"What?" The remark about seeing somebody from the Light Kingdom. "Oh, no. I just like being fashionably early." He grinned, thank goodness the mask went far enough down to cover up the hint of pink in his pale cheeks. "I do hope the do announce the Black King this year....it is quite a pain not having a true ruler on the throne for so long."
"heeheehee, well then young man, let's go, i believe the Queen will be at the Event this year, both of them... i am Kenjar... will you walk with me?"
Kenjar asks, as he begins to head towards the event area
"It is a pleasure to meet you....I am Xaivier." He gave another, smaller, polite bow. "And I would love to walk with you, good company is always welcome." A small smile made it's appearance. "The Queen eh? It sounds as though this year's Masquerade is going to be quite interesting. I have not heard anything of her since I was just a little lad."
"Oh? how old are you young lord? from your voice and appearance, i would guess somewhere in your 20's... maybe 23?"

Xaivier and Kenjar walked towards the Event area.

[==================================]

"Will the king be here this time Maria?"
"Maybe, your highness, he usually does as he pleases"
"What does he look like?... can you show me a painting?"
"We've never seen under his Top-hat you highness, but he wears a completly black suit, you'll know him when you see him"
"All i know of him is his last name... Black... what's his first name?"
"Kenjar"

[==================================]
Name: Maria Yoka

Background:
Not knowing if she was ever alive, she only remembers being in the Dark world, and like her adopted mother, she began to serve the king and queen since she was 18

Other:
She suspects that she was an evil fox when she was alive
 "[b]Oh? how old are आप young lord? from your voice and appearance, i would guess somewhere in your 2
"You are very close....I am only twenty-one." He chuckled. "I am surprised you could guess it so easily though, especially seeing as do not think I have never seen you before sir..."
"Heeheehee, I'm good at hiding myself... hmm... I'll make a bet with you Young Lord, if you can guess MY age, then i shall tell you my rank in society, and my last name"
Kenjar and Xaivier reached the Event Area.

"They'll be starting in 20 minutes, so you have quiet some time to guess"

[===============]
Rini looks out the window of the castle. seeing the stage being set up, near a light portal to allow the light people to cross over and join the event, then she looks through the crowd, as Maria brushes Rini's hair.

"Maria..."
"Yes, your majesty?"
"Is that him? is that the king? standing and talking to that other person?"
Rini points towards where Xaivier and Kenjar are
"I cannot see that far your highness, i apologize, i don't have Eagle vision"
Rini sighs.
[Why must i always be so serious?... is it my position? or something else?]
Normally he was not one to accept bets, but this one was innocent enough and fairly interesting."Hmmm.." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "You do not look too much older than me, but that seems like too easy of an answer..." He stared at Kenja, taking in his appearance carefully. "I don't think I could get it exactly, but..." He couldn't help but begin to chuckle again. "You're probably even going to think be crazy, but...at least several hundred years?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"
Kenjar laughed very loudly,

"HAHAHA!!! you are a good young lad!, your first guess is quiet close, but my age is not in the hundreds"
Kenjar gave a large smile, as he tilted his Top-hat forward

[=======================]

"Your majesty, there is still a few minutes until the Event will start, you can go and join the people now if you please"
"Thank you Maria, i think i will"

Rini and Maria heads to the castle gates
Xaivier's face turned red again when Kenjar laughed. "Heheh...I told you you'd think I was crazy." He scratched the back of his head embarrassed now. "But I suppose I should give a more specific answer....so. I'm going to go with twenty-seven?"
"You're not crazy young lad, as i said, I'm not in the hundreds, but I'm not under the hundreds either, heeheehee, tell me, has your grandfathers ever told you stories of their days?"

Rini and Maria were now walking with the crowd, some people would stare in awe,, because Rini was wearing the Royal Dress the queens are supposed to wear during the event were the Light and Dark have a carnival together, some people found it strange that her servant was with her, and some others found it strange that their queen was so young.
"They're staring at me Maria..."
"Yes, you majesty, they are stunned by you"
"oh..."
He looked at him in confusion now. "All of the time, they believed it was very important to learn from the past...especially with my family's history." Xaivier's family was well known for being one of the most cruel and feared, with rivals and enemies all over the land. That was also the unfortunate reason that he was the last left of them as well though.
"heeheehee, the past always paves the road for the future, until the future becomes the past..."

Kenjar notices Rini and Maria walking around, noticing only 10 minutes left now.

"10 minutes left to guess, and the queen's walking around"
Kenjar motions his head towards where Rini and Maria were, talking to a Lord.
"At least the good thing about the future is that you can always carve a new path." He rocked back on his heels. His attention turned towards the Queen though once Kenjar pointed her out. "So that's the Queen?....My, she certainly looks young."
"She's 19, Rini Black, when she was alive she murdered at least 1 person every hour, until she was caught and killed. heeheehee"

Rini could hear all the people, they were all talking about her, but someone knew alot about her, her age, full name, and what she did to be here, not even Maria knew that, she began to look around for whoever said those things
"Only nineteen?" He looked truly shocked now. Not so much with the fact that she had murdered to many people, but with her age. "Wow...I did not know the Queen was so young, but...how did you know? I have never met anybody who knows so much about the Queen."
"Heeheehee, i know alot about everyone, for example, her personal servant, Maria Yoka, she's 24, she used to be a vet, until she began to get cravings for Foxes, and one day, she committed bestiality with a fox, every day, later she was caught and burned alive, but she doesn't know that"
"How tragic." He frowned and cocked his head to the side. "The uh, being burned alive and not remembering it bit." His face went completely blank when Thea's name was brought up. "I-I do, that is correct...." He stammered. The only comfort he found in that was that he only mentioned her as being a friend from the light side.
"Heeheehee... if my memory serves correct... I've been alive for almost 1,253 years now..."

Rini had found out who was talking, she went over to Kenjar and Xaivier, she stared at Kenjar for a bit.

"You... who are you 2?"
"Heeheehee, you're the Queen, you should know who we are very easily"
"I know who he is, he is the lord Xaivier... but who are you?"
"Wow...that is a long time to be alive." His expression changed back to surprise. Then to respect when the Queen approached them. "Hello Milady. It is a pleasure to meet you face to face." He bowed his head politely to her, then watched to see what Kenjar was going to do next, now that she was right in front of them.
"Thank you Lord Xaivier... but i am still unaware to who you are..."
"HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee... why don't you ask Maria?"
When Rini turned to ask Maria who he was, Maria was looking at Kenjar very strangely, then she bowed to him.
"Maria? what's wrong? who is he?"
"He's... the King"
"what?"
Rini turned back to look at Kenjar, then she realized how Maria had described him to her before, 'He wears a full black suit'

no one else at the event was wearing a suit.
Kenjar had his huge creepy smile.
"Kenjar Black, 1st king of the Darkness world... nice to meet you... 7th Queen Rini Catalst, or as you've been appointed, Rini Black"
Kenjar said, as he lift his hat slightly as to say hello, then he put it back on his head.
"The-the King?" Now he was absolutely in shock. He had been talking with the one true King the entire time and had absolutely no idea. "But...." The young lord could not find the right words now. Taking in how powerful this man was and how much he knew made them fly right out the window.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tigerfinn said…
Name: king kira
Height: 5'8
Soul: White

Appearance: (Picture)

Personality: extremly polite,extremly nice,rarely angry,calm,never worried

Background: when he is 13 his father died of an murder and in the age of 17 hiss mother died next in a bloodbath in their house after the following years he trained and hoped to avenge his family but time passed his anger fades

Other: he is the best fighter in his kingdom
 Name: king kira Gender: male Height: 5'8 Age: 36 Soul: White Rank: king? Appearance: (Pictur
"y-your highness, i...i-i.."
"Heeheehee, calm down Rini, you too young lad, I've been hidden from the public for a thousand years, let me be revealed with the Event. and isn't it strange, how your train of thought suddenly changes when someones social status is revealed, eh? Heeheehee"
"y-yes... it is, hehe"

Rini became more relaxed, now knowing that the person she might marry in a few years, is calm and nice.
Maria stood back up.

"If you so wish m'lord"

The people around them began to murmer on why the Queen was talking to a stranger, they weren't worried on why she was talking to the Young Lord though, that was normal if he was in a high family.

"Shouldn't you be on stage, my dear?"

it was time for the Event, people began to gather near the stage, as Maria and Rini hurried to the stage.
"I just did not expect to be speaking to the King so soon." A nervous laugh escaped as he watched the Queen and Maria hurry to the stage. At least they seemed to be nice, that was definitely relaxing. Soon enough the young lord's butler reappeared and quickly whispered something into his ear. A small gasp escaped and his expression went blank again. He whispered something back before quickly sending the butler off again.
"I am sorry your highness, but I may miss part of the Event."
"Please don't call me by my title, it would be bad if i was revealed before the announcement, and that is fine, i hope whatever came up isn't too bad"
he tilts his hat to say goodbye

Maria stood up to the stage.
"Hello everyone, and welcome to the annual Light and Dark holiday event! and the coronation of our new Queen, aswell as the revealing of our King"

Everyone was surprised, that they would announce who the king was, being unknown for hundreds of years.

Rini stood up to the stage. as a ceremony to crown her as the new Queen took place, after the ceremony, Rini had to announce the King.

"Hello, people of the Dark, i shall announce the king's name, and ask for him to stand next to me... as my future husband"
"Oh. My apologies....and do not worry, it is nothing bad at all." A brighter smile spread across his face. "I simply had a prior engagement planned." As the event started he straightened up and stood as regally as possible. Moving to the back so he could leave early and not disturb anyone. Of course, it also allowed for one over eager little girl to break away from the butler and tackle her father. Wrapping her little arms tightly around his leg. "Thea?!" He exclaimed in a hushed tone and looked down at her in shock. Trying to make as little of a scene as he possibly could at the moment."I thought I told you to wait?"
"I couldn't daddy! I missed you too much!" She chimed and strengthened her grip.
"Our Kings name... is Kenjar Black... your majastey, please come to the stage next to me"
Everyone was a bit confused, you could hear murmers of people asking who Kenjar Black was.

Kenjar walked over to the stage, and stood next to Rini as she requested.

"Hello everyone..."

The entire crowd just said "YOU?"

"HeeHeeHee, yep! I was the king all these years"
"I missed you too honey, but this isn't the time..." He looked back up as they announced that Kenjar was the king. Everybody seemed as shocked to receive this news as he was. Even the people from the Light Kingdom.
"What's goin' on?" She looked up at him with bright, curious eyes. "Can I see?"
"They just announced who the Black King is." He backed up farther into the shadows before picking her up and resting her on his hip. "See? He's the guy all dressed in black and wearing the top hat."
She giggled and wrapped her little arms around his neck. "He looks funny."
(I'm sorta at a dead end now, cause i need the White king and Queen to come on stage now :P)
(ik that but..i can't fit in DX)
(Come through the Portal X3 there is a White portal between the 2 realms, and they made the stage near the portal)
(oh ok)
kira walks past the portal with his common cloths for the people not to know that he is king
"He kind of does, doesn't he?" He chuckled and lifted her up higher so she could see."Do you....want to stay here a bit and watch?" He asked. As expected, she did nod eagerly at this idea. She seemed to be very interested in the event that was going on at the moment and it couldn't hurt if stayed back in the shadows.