बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Secrets of The Unknown Forest (Pokemon Rp)

dargox posted on Jan 27, 2014 at 04:12AM
[Welcome friends to the Unknown Forest, the only undiscovered forest were pokemon from all kinds can live and play together without the fear of getting caught by humans, Now most of the credit to our protection goes to the high jagged mountains that boarders the forest's edges while leaving gaps and tunnels for only pokemon find and enter threw. So that's the tour and before I leave you to explore, may I ask...What pokemon are you?] -Celebi

Rule:
1) No God Modding
2) No Killing
3) No Trainers or Humans
4) No Fan-made Pokemon
5) Keep It PG-13
6) Legendarys are Non-player
7) Just have fun!

List of Pokemon: (link)

Pokemon Info:
Birth/Given Name:
Species:
Level:
Nature:
Backstory:
 [Welcome फ्रेंड्स to the Unknown Forest, the only undiscovered forest were pokemon from all kinds can
last edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 04:29AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 93 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 93

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Birth/Given Name: Rexas
Species: Houndour
Level: 23
Nature: Brave
Backstory: Rexas came to The Unknown Forest to escape the painful cries of his former pack in the johto region which were leaded into dark times by a houndoom that he once called "friend" only to be betrayed by that same houndoom who became drunk with power
 Birth/Given Name: Rexas Species: Houndour Gender: Male Age: 17 Level: 23 Nature: ब्रेव Backstor
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
Birth/Given Name: Jinx
Species: Eevee/Espeon
Level: 22
Nature: Kind
Backstory: She grew up in a forest the other Eevee treated her like a freak because she was so kind, she left and soon evolved into a espeon. She came to the forest to be happy..and she is.
 Birth/Given Name: Jinx Species: Eevee/Espeon Gender: female Age: 16 Level: 22 Nature: Kind Bac
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Given Name: Ao

Species: Umbreon (shiny)

Level: 25

Nature: Lax

Backstory:
Being a Shiny Eevee in the same home as Jinx, he was called an Outsider, and a freak like Jinx, though he ran away he hadn't found the unknown forest until he had evolved into a powerful Umbreon during his sleep.

When he had evolved into an Umbreon, he wondered for a bit, and found the legendary Darkrai, who taught Ao a move only Darkrai knew, Dark Void.

(I had originally intended to make a Humanized-Banette, but I'm not allowed X3 so this will have to do)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 [b]Given Name:[/b] Ao [b]Species:[/b] Umbreon (shiny) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 19
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
(Going with my old one)
Birth/Given Name:Cy
Species:Quilava
Level:26
Nature:Relaxed
Backstory: Cy was injured as cyndaquil and a trainer found him. His trainer named him Cy and he always loved the name. He went on to be his trainer's most powerful pokemon until team rocket jumped his trainer and took his pokemon. They found out they missed one and went back but his trainer already released him and from then he never wanted another trainer because he thought he could never protect them.
 (Going with my old one) Birth/Given Name:Cy Species:Quilava Gender:male Age:15 Level:26 Na
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EeveeOak500 said…
(I love Pokémon)

Birth/Given Name: Ru
Species: Lucario (in Japanese Rukario)
Level: 35
Nature: Brave
Backstory: he use to be left in a cave because he family won't let him make friends so usually he would train most of the time and get stronger, soon he became old enough to live on his own, later as he kept training he evolved with massive power and learned how to sense auras, now he loves in the forest swearing to protect it and the pokemon that live there
 (I प्यार Pokémon) Birth/Given Name: Ru Species: Lucario (in Japanese Rukario) Gender: male
((should we start?))
(I don't know Heartie-chanie)
((heartie-chanie?))
(um....Heart-chan I mean hahahaha just forget about that)
((It's ok......Eevee-chan))
((ok...))
((XD i just wanted to try it once))
(I allow people to call me that Heart-chan so it's fine)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Screaming_Death said…
(Wow I was waiting for a pokemon rp on here)

Birth/Given Name: Shock
Species: Luxio
Level: 25
Nature: Courageous
Back story: Was raised in a Pokemon Lab but always goes somewhere else.When trainers want Shock he refused because he could like to train on his own. So he ran away the Pokemon Lab to find a better place than a squeezed up lab.So he settled off when he bumped into Ru and he trained with him always and never leaving his side. Shock would like to be different than any other pokemon.He wants to be all of the elements. Shock will never let hope waste,he will keep trying to get his best.He soon evovled into Luxio and became also a Steel type pokemon.The last move he learned was Meteor Mash and Metal Claw

(Wow I was waiting for a pokemon rp on here) Birth/Given Name: Shock Species: Luxio Gender:Male
(welcome Deathie-chan)
(If you're going to call everyone by a Japanese title, call me Time-Kun, or Time-Dono)
(ok Time-Dono)
(Oh hey Eevee-chan,do you guys want to start?)
(sure Death-sama)
(Ok EEVEE-KUN)

Shock is fighting against Ru, giving Ru some scrathes."You want to give up.Just please teach me senes auras!" he said,doing an iron tail on him.
(Kun (君【くん】?) is used by persons of senior status in addressing or referring to those of junior status)
Ru doges "Your so persistent " *dodges then uses Aura Sphere*
Jinx layed in the grass nearby half asleep watching Ru and Shock fight.
"They're still fighting?... meh..."
Ao said, lying down next to Jinx
Shock is not fast enough to dodge it. "I will soon find how to do do Sense Auras." Shock said,walking on his front legs and dragging his back legs and laying down next to Jinx. "You look sleepy." Tapping her charm on Jinx's forehead
((time how do you do the bold?))
"Indeed" She says flicking her tail
(Put [/b] behind the sentence)
"i feel like putting them to sleep..."
"Hey..I'm trying to be the best pokemon that ever lived.That means I have to battle.Even if I'm little I'll knock you cold with my iron tail." Shock said,smirking
(Yeah that's what I would like to know Time-Dono)
*Ru looked at them the froze* "trouble" *looks towards the forest then closes his eyes* "Tediursa being attacked bye 5....no 10 Beedrill" *opens eyes then runs into the forest*
((and i for Italic's?))
"and i could make you hurt yourself with my confusion." Jinx says rolling on her back.
"If you honestly believe you can be the best pokemon, you're going to have to fight, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Zekrom, Reshiram, Yvatal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Garatina, Regigigas, regice, registeel, and some more legendaries... not to mention Arceus."
*Ru runs deeper into the forest then sees the Tediursa* "ugh" *runs towards it* "hang of little one" *jumps in front of the Tediursa and protects it as the Beedrill aimed there poison sting attack* "Get out of here little one i'll take care oh these things" *faces the beedrill as the Tediursa runs off*
((i'm gonna try the bold thing))
[/b] "wonder where he went."[/b] Jinx muttered rolling onto her tummy.
Time_Master commented…
आप need to have a [b] infront, and a [/b] behinde, sorry for the confusion एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(didn't work)
The Beedrill unlease the poison sting attack and it hits Ru "u-ugh I'm poisoned.....take this" *Uses Close Combat to scare the Beedrill then they flee away* "g-good at least none of the pokemon got hurt" *smiles a little*
((i wanna use italics and bold....D'X))
(it's ok}
Ru lays down on the ground "I need to find some berries"
"Or you could try to be careful"Cy said standing over him
(To write in bold do this [b] /b] but with no spaces and make sure they're enclosed with the square parentheses, for italics replace the b with i)
Ru looks at Cy "h-hello'' *sits up* "i'll try to be more careful, i'll do it for the pokemon of the forest"
[b] in front, and [/b] behind, for Italic use an I, for Underlined use a u
(thanks Time-Dono and Vegeta-Chan)
(Welcome)
"Admirable, here take this"Cy said giving him a pecha berry
Ru takes the pecha berry "thanks what's your name little one"
"My name's Cy"Cy replied "And I'm not little, just younger"
Ru eats some of the berry "Well then hello Cy my name is Ru....but I like to think of my self as the guardian of this forest" *finishes the berry*
Jinx stood and streached. "Ru is ok i hope." She says before pounching on a butterfly. (Not pokemon))
"Well I have to go goodbye Cy we will meet again one day"
Jinx jumped into the tree the butterfly was in. "I got it!" She shouted pouncing only to miss and land in a pile of leaves at the botttom of the tree.
Shock woke up with a start.It could be.He evolved into Luxray. "W-Whaa I'm now Luxray!" Shock said,looking around seeing everything even little rattatta's under the shack. He soon went off and found Ru and Jinx plus an new friend (Cy). As an Vaporeon came on land and Shock was amazed how cute she was.He fell in awe!
 Shock woke up with a start.It could be.He evolved into Luxray. "W-Whaa I'm now Luxray!" Shock said,lo
(Ao is just watching you all like 'white people' XD)
(lol)