बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Cyber

Killer02 posted on Jan 13, 2014 at 07:00AM
You're part of a top-secret government plan to keep the human race alive,because the earth,simply put,is dying.So you,along with 74 others,were sent into space inside of these machines that would put your mind into this virtual reality world,a second earth.however,someone,or something,hacked into the second earth program,and uploaded a virus.

So basically,you are stuck inside of a virtual world in which there are glitches all over the place.But that isn't the bad news.The virus that was uploaded is set to detonate in 365 days,a year to be exact.And when it does go off,it'll wipe out the entire program.You're only hope is to find a Nexus,or an opening,in the system so you can go into the safe,protected,back-up file. If you can't find one in time,then when the bomb goes off,let's just say,you'll be deleted.

RULES

None really,just RP with respect to others and use at least descent grammer.Also,no one-liners,such as "Bob ate the burger."

Character Sheet...
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:(optional)

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 42 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Killer02 said…
Name:Alex Cross

Appearance:Brown short hair,brown eyes.Wears a white long sleeved shirt,blue jeans,and white sneakers.

Personality:Laid Back,calm,and a bit lazy.

Background:(Optional)Unknown.Will be revealed later.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sieluvzsoul said…
Name: Katrina Throne

Appearance: pic

Personality: can be sweet, but gets annoyed quite easily but shes actually pretty shy when shes not mad

Background: (optional) I do not know quite yet
 Name: Katrina सिंहासन Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: can be sweet, bu
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pipiqueen said…
Name: clause

Appearance: pic

Personality: a leader type character ,who gets angry real fast,but she still cares for everyone

Background:(optional) her memery of her past was deleted when she was put into virtual world.(she might remember it later)
 Name: clause Age: 14 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: a leader type character
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना handsmile said…
So there are two girls and a guy, now I can make a girl and make this be like the anime where there are millions of women and one male or I can make a guy and even it out. Oooooh! I know!

Name:
Hope Estheim
Appearance:
Pic.
Personality:
He looks like a girl and people often mistake him as one. he got used to it by now and just ignores the fact at this point in time. He is happy go lucky most of the time and has a soft spot for girls, but he utterly despises guys. Uhm, Yeah, moo
Background:(optional)
Uhm
 So there are two girls and a guy, now I can make a girl and make this be like the ऐनीमे where there a
sieluvzsoul commented…
hidioshi eeekk एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Screaming_Death said…
Name: Oliver Shades
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Hype, Determined,and is risky
Background: Not sure yet...
 Name: Oliver Shades Age: 16 Appearance: Pic Personality: Hype, Determined,and is risky Background
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Name: Theo James

Appearance: Pic

Personality: I don't answer this anymore.

Background:(optional) Was forced to do this by his parents.
 Name: Theo James Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Personality: I don't answer this a
(Um should we start?)
(Dunno)
(I'll do it.)

Alex sat in the grass,well,what he believed was grass,ah,who care anymore.He was trapped in a virtual world,that had a viral bomb in it,and honestly,he wasn't much safer in the real world."Odd,the guy who gave me the message,said 75 people where sent here,but i haven't seen anyone,and it's been about five days already.Well,if it's even close to the earth's size,i can understand,as for 75 people,the earth is huge.But if it isn't,than everyone's playing hide-n-seek,and i wasn't invited."He sat up,scratching his head."Well,i better get moving,,if i want to find a Nexus..."
clause was walking up and down helplessly!she still wasn't over the fact yet!the were,after all trapped in cyber world.......how could she rest in peace.....?"i still can't believe it!mom and dad must be soo worried..."she thinks........then in a distance she sees a boy scratching his head and talking to himself.....another stuck person....i guess...."she thinks sighing...................
Oliver was just on the tree to here a guy."Hey...The Nexus is over. It's unable to catch. If you are trying to find it,maybe you need somebody to go with you." He said,jumping of the tree."I'm Oliver>"
Theo paced around in the same spot. I hate them. Now, I'm going to die, unless I find that stupid Nexus thing.
"Wat the hell is going on here! A viral world? Out of all the places in a world whyd it have to be a viral world?!?! Geez this sucks hardcore" Katrina thought to herself while walking around. "Wait am I gonna die here...no I cant die here...im freaking out" kat said as she walked past two guys talking about some kinda nexus causing her to freeze and walk backwards "what are you 2 tallking about? A nexus?" she said looking at Oliver.
Theo walked around until he saw three people. (Sorry about the one liner.)
"Hello am I invisible" she said waving her hand in Oliver's face
"No. If you were I would have asked you how you did it." Theo said, basically appearing next to her. "However, you will be ignored here."
"Huh who are you" Kat said looking at Theo
"Theo. And you are?"
"Katrina" Kat said "and wut do u mean.." however youll be ignored here"
Theo doesn't answer her question, looking towards the side of her. "You should hurry up and try to find a Nexus, before the year is up. Death looms above."
"What the hell is a nexus" Kat said
"What.. No I'm just having a snap back moment. Why the fuck we have to be in this problem!" Oliver said,going back and forth
Kar watches him pace "umm I dunno"
"People are evil." I had a milkshake before this, and my parents probably destroyed my skateboard.
"O...k.." Kat said awkwardly
(Lol just laughing about from Forrest Gump when he went to the army and fixed that shotgun. The Lt said,"God damn! You might have a fucking IQ of 106.Your god damn gifted!")
(Hm interesting)
( The Lt. is stupid but an IQ of 106 is not bad)
(I guess)
(One of my character's IQ is a thousand. Beat that, he's the smartest person in the corner of my brain.)
(Damn)
Alex remained silent fr another few seconds,before tilting his head sideways."You know...."He scratched his head again."I forgot what we were talking about."
"Ya" Kat said twirling her brunette hair
"Hm?Who are you again? I started daydreaming a while ago,so i'm not sure..."Alex asked.He really had been daydreaming, so he had no clue who they were.
"Ohh im Katrina nice 2 meet ya"she said putting her hand out
then she sees a boy and a girl .....she heard slightly ,that their name was something like theo....and cat.....
"Hey. I'm not invisible either."
"I know" Kat said before giggling cutely
Theo back-flipped and ran out of the area.
"Oohh tht was kool" Kat said
"Hmm,but why did he back-flip to leave,is my question.."He said,looking blankly at where theo previously was standing.
"Who cares..it was wicked" Kat said