बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Satin Moon Studios

splintered posted on Jun 04, 2012 at 03:06AM
You are now a part of Satin Moon Studios! Where anything from pirates to superheroes in movies and Tv shows are shot here. So, are you an actress? Actor? Or maybe you build the sets? Your job can be anything. Even an internship/assistant.

Take this role play anywhere you want. Join whenever you want.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 73 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना splintered said…
Here's my charrie

Name: Annie Tomlinson
Job: Costume Designer/Seamstress
Personality: Tenacious, generous, hides her anger, perfectionist, creative
Appearance: link
Bio: she is the daughter of a big time actor, but she's never wanted to be in front of the camera. Although, she has an interest in being a part of it. She usually will hide her last name because of this. She just got her job at Satin Moon Studios where her father doesn't work.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना poniesaremybffs said…
Name: Mimi Tech
Job: Actress
Personality: Sweet but stubborn (idk how to spell)
Appearance: (see to pic)
Bio: She always loved to act when she was a child, and her dreams became true when she was noticed by a big time producer. She's now extremely famous and gets anything she wants.
 Name: Mimi Tech Age: 18 Job: Actress Personality: Sweet but stubborn (idk how to spell) Appearanc
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(haha, I deleted my last one because I just didn't like it ^^; So I made a new one:)
Name: Razzie Raine
Job: Camera man
Personality: Very upbeat and is open to new things. He loves filming and is very steady with his hands, obviously the reason why he became a camera man. Also, he is very narcissistic and takes a great deal of pride in his work, believing that none can truely surpass what he has created. A hardworker who works only for his satisfaction.
Appearance: He has a round, rosy face and feathery hair. The only thing that stands out from his cheerful look is shallow, icy eyes that show how much of a cold person he can be. He wears casual, everyday clothes, though he likes to throw in an expensive necklace or watch into the mix here and there.
Bio: He was raised by his father, who was a florist. When he was growing up, he found that he loved to take pictures of things, such as his father's bouquets. Blah blah, steady hands, blah blah, became Camera man. Blah.

Mimi walks around the studio, humming happily.?
*Razz fiddles around with his personal camera, as he is on break from filming some television show*
"Stupid thing..." *He mutters impatiently as he continues to mess around with it* "It's probably broken again..."
Annie was at her desk in her costume room, drawing up sketches for the next movie being written. "gah!I don't get what they want! I've given them 7 sets of sketches!" she cried out in her frustration, unusual for her to show her anger but she was alone.
(omg, you're alive! :O )

*Razz puts down his crappy camera in defeat* "I might as well go get some coffee or something..." *sighs then gets up, making his way to the nearest Starbucks*
(barely, I got sick and my head is pounding like crazy cause I'm coughing nonstop)

Annie stood up and stretched. "I've been working too long. I need a break" she said as she made her way through four lines of racks filled with costumes. She opened the door of her costume room and stepped out.
(aww..now way D: I hope you get well soon! ^^; )

*Razz quickly walkes towards both the costume room and the studio exit, and then his cellphone begins to vibrate in his back pocket. As he tries to grab it, he doesn't see Annie and the two of them collide into eachother*

*Razz cries out in surprise*
Annie was knocked over by someone. She fell to the ground and looked up to see a camera man. "oh" she quickly stood up to avoid awkward confrontation. "uh, hi" she said forcing a smile.
"Shit. Sorry 'bout that." *Razz picked up his phone, which had fallen from the impact, and quickly inspects it for damage* "You're okay, right?"
"I-I think so" she looks at her wrists. "you're a camera man, right?"
*Razz nods indifferently* "Yeah, how could you tell?"
Mimi walks up behind them, holding a basket. "Sorry to interrupt, but would either of you like some candy?"
"Uh..." *He looks down into the basket at the colorful wrappers, and shrugs* "Yeah, sure. Whatever."
*He then looks at his expensive-looking watch* "Uh, never mind. I gotta go here before my break ends."
Annie looked down at the candy. "sure, thanks" she smiled as she grabbed a piece.
"Goddamn." *He says under his breath as he begins to walk away* "I gotta watch where I'm going..."
"hey! What's your name?" Mimi asked Razzie.
*He looks over his shoulder* "It's Razzie."
Mimi smiles. "My name is Mimi Tech. I'm an actress. You must know that though, considering I'm riculously famous!" ^^
"Well, yeah. You can't go anywhere without seeing your face on a billboard."
Mimi laughs. "You've got that right. Well, I'd best be off! I hope I see you again!"
Annie put the candy in her mouth. "hm, she's not self-absorbed like the media shows actresses to be" Annie looked back at Razzle as her dyed cyan hair fell slightly into her face. "are you on your break?"
Mimi backs away a little. "Oh my! I did inturrupt!"
(sorry, I was making dinner and my brother was reading it to me and said "the actress is leaving, what should I type?" and I gave him what is said before. I'm firing him as my secretary!)
"You could say that..." *Razzie sighed, looking at his watch.*
*There was not enough time for a coffee now*
(LOL secretary XD)
"huh? Oh no, uh, we bumped into each other and this was just a casual conversation" Annie clarified.
Mimi smiles. "Is there anything you guys need me to do?"
*Razz looks at her, confused* "Not really..." *He replies, ruffling his brown hair*
She frowns. "I always feel useless, just being a actress..."
"uh, well, there could be something you could help me with in my office,room, thing...." she pointed over to the door she came out of.
"Ok! I'll do whatever I can!"
*Razz shrugs* "Well acting is already a tough job in itself so--"
*Before he could finish, a very pissed off looking woman peeks around the corner*
"Goddammit, Razzie! What do you think you're doing?! Break's over so get'cher self back to the set!"
*He curses under his breath* "Yeah, I'd better go before she bites my head off or something..."
*Giving a small wave goodbye, Razz turns and runs to meet up with the woman, who then proceeds to give him something of a lecture as they walk away*
Mimi looks after him. "Poor Razzie."
"Anymore of this, and you'll end up on the street!" *The lady warns sternly*
*Razz scowled* "It wasn't me this time! I was stalled by--"
*She cuts him off* "Don't blame those girls for something you had control over! Especially Miss. Tech!"
*He sighs and she continues to give him shit*
Mimi walks around the corner. "No! It is my fault!"
Annie follows Mimi.
zzz
Mimi sighs.
"oh, and partly my fault as well" Annie jumps in.
*The woman, who I am now naming Betty, is surprised by their objection*
"My...Oh dear.You don't seem to understand," *She shoots Razz a look* "This man is as responisble as...as..." *She scoffs, and Razz cracks a mocking grin* "He has no responsibility whatsoever! The only reason he's here in the first place is because he we're short on people in his profession!"
"Ouch." *Razz says as his pride is punched in the face*
"See!" Mimi puts her hands on her hips, smiling. "Its not Razzie's fault'"
*She waves her hand in dismissal at Razz* "You have potential, but you're careless."
*And without another word, Betty leaves*
Mimi hugs Razz. "Sorry!"
"Uh, yeah..." *Razz freezes at the sudden hug* "No big deal."
*He then smiles triumphantly to himself* "I guess that means I get the rest of the afternoon off..."
"Hey! Do you guys wanna come over to my place? There haven't been any screaming fans, so..."
*Razz decides to set aside his own plans for the afternoon, thinking about how amazing it would be to go to a popular actress's million dollar home! He could feel himself grow excited at how he can brag about it to the others on set and maybe even get noticed as an individual* "Sure." *He replies, trying to sound nonchalant*