बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना केबिन Fever: The Dawning of the Empire

aNinnyMouse posted on May 17, 2012 at 06:48AM
The seas have all been charted, and freedom has begun to dwindle. The king George has proclaimed that any pirate who surrendered within the limited amount of time shall receive "his most gracious pardon." The resulting being in his favor, as many of the pirates have returned to Providence to give themselves up to the Governor.... Yet there remains those still with enough pride and a strong sense of freedom who refuse to give up their life of looting and indulgences. Who have grown so keen to rush of adventure, the thrill of the chase, the fear of death always nipping at their backs.

There those like the crew members of the vessel Pollyanna, who would much rather drive straight through a fearsome storm, than to bow to such a king. Though the ship, is small and hardly anything to stand against the steam powered airships that the king has commissioned for the navy, it still treks on with its tattered wings, rusty cogs, and outdated sails fast and beautifully in sync with the waves of the sea.

On land however, there exist the classist struggle of the rich and the poor. The more modern technology has gotten the more people have been put out of their jobs. Children are thrown to the plague, and press gangs roam the streets seeking fresh meat for the Navy to chew up and spit out. Even the beautiful floating holy cities are affected by what's below, as there seems to be only two kinds of people there. Those who live in the priories and monasteries and those who are destitute and poor. There are even the gangs of youth, who constantly war with one another over useless bits of territory. Their only time of peace, being when the youngest of all the groups are sitting around the elder wastrels as they share their tales of haunted ship, the sentient fog that makes your fears come true, and blood-thirsty beast that lies at the bottom of the ocean... the Kraken.

Yes, so many people... and even through their suffering and sorrow, everyone has a story to tell.

Extra

The Crewmembers of the Pollyanna so Far:

Damon Finn: Sort has some contempt for himself for being raised as a pirate, claims that he has lost touch with his more tender emotional side. Loyal to the captain and often teases Isabella, calling her "Dog" possibly due to her adoration towards Wendy. Played by Demon_Wolf

Isabella: Seemingly neurotic (ha), youngest member of the crew, self-titled "Cabin Girl". Loyalty is questionable. Cleans and cooks for the captain, though other "services" are constantly implied. She sometimes claims that she is there to look at, yet at the same time is offended by this implication. She constantly demands appreciation for what she does but the Captain denies that she does anything worth her merit. She is very loving to animals and is only kind to those who are kind to her. She constantly tries to goad the Captain towards anger. Played by YugiohFanatic1

Madeline: Spitfire redhead who has absolutely no interest in men or any other sort of relationship. She's cocky and usually defiant to everyone other than the captain, at least when it's strictly business. She's very vocal about her disgust towards the supposed relationship between Isabella and the Captain. Most of the crew mates are afraid of her. She does show some compassion, if only to Isabella and Wendy. There are some slight tensions between Damian and Madeline, but it's relatively harmless. Played by Nevermore_

Kismet: An estranged and mostly silent Turk, with a strange fascination towards Isabella. He knows only to get work done when needed. (And I haven't figured out his purpose after that.) Played by aNinnyMouse

Captain Bloodfinger: A crazy old bastard with a short fuse. Sometimes he will show a bit of friendliness and share some advise from his experiences but mostly he just shouts and dishes out physical abuse on the nearest living creature (Usually Isabella). He's especially bad when intoxicated and he's intoxicated a lot. Though he fears for mutiny, he usually does what's best for the entire crew's well-being (not always). He believes that any man(or woman) must take the good with the bad, no matter how ugly the bad can be and maybe he's trying to prove that through his harshness; Many may find his actions inexcusable and rightfully so. Played by aNinnyMouse

Wendy: Wendy is a dog.

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:31AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 158 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Bump
Fucking bump.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
Yayyyyy!!!!!!! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Yay!! I wanna be the same cabin girl! ^^
YYaaaaaaaaaaay! Izzy right? Isabelle? Isabella?
Isabella.
I was right. Except for the one that was wrong.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
Ah... I'll use Shugo :0
Ze elf????? Is he not going to be an elf?
No no... that wouldn't make sense.
Good good (because it totally would not at all!) Now we wait for whinster
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Hell yeah!!!
YAAAAY WHINNY! Now that everyone is aware of this forum's existence. We can start. Though I wonder if any of he newbs might want to join.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
We could ask them
Let's do that! Will you help? I posted on the wall
The way some of them write annoy me...>__<
Me too but we've got to expand or at least give them some form of a chance. Plus, you used to write that way.
Exactly why it annoys me, but I suppose you're right.
Sooooo........When do we start?
RIGHT NAOW BECAUSE I AM BORED!
The sun was was drectly overhead, blaring brightly without a cloud to obstruct it. It mercilessly glared down at the tiny ship below, lost amongst the blue seas that expanded intot eternity. There was no true breeze to carry and the waves were unnaturally calm. Yes, the Pollyanna was becalmed and its captain was going mad. A black speck scurrying back and forth across the deck, screaming obscenities to the gods and dishing out physical abuse to any mortal that stepped in its way.
((Once we get moving we can introduce other characters on land or wherever))
((I'll just jump in where I see fit))
Isabella sighed and dropped the bucket down,then got on her hands and knees to scrub at the filthy deck."Good morning captain!Lovely day!"
"Mornin?! Lovely? Where the heell've you been, girl?!! It ain't morning and it certainly ain't a lovely day!" Blood's cheeks had been a crimson color, whether it was the sun or blood pressure no one could tell. His dog, looked as if it would keel over at any second, lying on the ground panting so heavily that her chest was damp with drool.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shugo sat there, on his hardened knees also scrubbing the once beautiful deck. With a quick glance towards the captain, the man began to mutter obscenities." Bloody cap'n..scrubbin' this shitty excuse for a ship.."
Isabella only shook her head."Just trying to stay positive captain!Don't want to go mad out here."She looked at his dog and gave it a sympathetic look."Poor puppy,"she whispered to herself.She then looked at Shugo on the other side of the deck."I'm glad we got another hand around here.This place gets filthy fast."
The Captain folded his arms over his sweat soaked chest and glowered at the boy. "We picked the lad up in Fog City, he don't do much OTHER THAN WHINE LIKE A PIG so I'm sure you two'll get along just fine!" He kicked at Shugo, aiming for his ribs.
Shugo fell over on his side. Pain shoot though his body like a bolt of lightning, yet not a sound escaped his lips. The years at sea have not been kind to the boy. His body was weak and frail from his constant battles with starvation. He struggled to push himself up, while coughing out a chunk of blood." I'd smite ye if I were to get a chance !" he yelled at the man.His mouth filled with blood.
"Good god captain!We're trying to clean your ship.Would you please just calm down and go rest or something?!"Isabella walked over and helped Shugo up."And you'd keep your mouth shut if you knew what's good or you."
The Captain scratched his hairy chin. "What's the matter with ye, boy? I barely touched ya! Now, don't go keelin' over on me, we need as many hands as we can get to keep this damned thing movin'!" Blood carelessly stepped over Shugo, approaching the sickly Wendy.
Shugo shrugged her off. "I don't need yer help ma'am" he glanced into her eyes revealing much fear and anger. This boy has been through alot.
The captain grunted as he lifted the whimpering dog into his arms and started to go below deck. "The Ship don't need cleanin! It needs a good healthy gust of wind!"
Isabella sighed.She then went back to her place and started scrubbing again."Hey captain!What do you want for you lunch? I'm gonna start cookin soon."
"Burgoo! Everyone's eatin' burgoo until we start movin'! I won't be riskin' our supplies on your cookin'. And don't be feedin' the dog any more meat scraps! I've been keepin' an eye on you..." Wenndy put her head on her master's shoulder and weakly wagged her tail at Isabella's voice.
Isabella smiled at Wendy,then sighed."This is no way to treat your dog,captain.And there ain't nothin wrong with my cooking."
"The hell there isn't !" Shugo grinned, wiping the last of the blood with his sleeve."But I'd prefer to eat anythin' that die.You can't hold your crew responsible for the calm sea and lack of air! "
Isabella kept scrubbing.
The captain turned his head to one side. "Sorry, lass, i'd forgotten how much ye enjoy starvin'." Wendy whimpered and licked his ear as they both disappeared below deck.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Isabella sighed and watched them go below."Poor dog.Having to stay with a terrible owner."
((He's not starving them by the way. Burgoo is a food. It's like watered down gruel.))
(Disgusting.)
(Still makes sense at to why Shugo's so skinny.)

The boy sighed. "I'd be happy not to be that poor dog"
Isabella stood."Better get started."
((Yep! It's a good way to not use up all the resources! It's got salt and sugar in it or some other horrible combination of flavors)) Blood carried his dog down to the kitchen where he laid her down in a cool spot in the corner. He grabbed a tin bowl and dunked into a barrel of drinking water, and placed it down in front of Wendy, petting her head as he did so.
Isabella went down to the kitchen and started making burgoo.
The captain was talking to his do, as she came down the stairs. "They spoil you, you know. Look at ye," he chuckled. "Look how fat you've gotten." He jerked his head up as a rat scurried by. "Yar even shirkin' yer duties as a ratcatcher!" He laughed and scratched the dog's chin. "Maybe I should get a cat."
"A cat would be nice to catch the rats with,but we'd have problems with Wendy chasing the cat."Isabella kept cooking.
((I know the captain is a rat bastard but what's he doing so wrong to the dog?))
(They just think he's not a good owner.I see nothing wrong with this treatment.Other than Wendy likes Isabella better. XD)