बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Black Butler roleplay (Fancharacters aloud)

Mad_Hatterz posted on May 13, 2012 at 03:02AM
Simple rules but play it as it were an episode or in a manga book.
1. No ignoring other users
2. Have fun!

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmuXIkuto1 said…
Ciel Phantomhive was my brother. In the fire that teared our family apart, Ciel believed I was dead. But I wasn't. I was living a simple life in England, actually really close to where dear Ciel lived. Disguising myself as Sayaka Phantomhive, a young girl who was in the 7th grade and had long, purple hair with black eyes to match, I longed for my beloved brother. I wonder what happened to him. Little did I know, he believed he was the only Phantomhive left, but he wasn't. I was determined to find my brother and set things straight!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना poniesaremybffs said…
(can I be Ciel?! PLZ?!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mad_Hatterz said…
(Yes you may) I am a butler to my master, Madiline Misvile. I was found in an allyway, killing local ally cats. She took me in as her butler with an exception. Not to tell that she was a demon. I myself was a grim reaper so we promised to keep a secret through out then. I am Caylen Minister, a reaper of the mansion. (okay, I(Him) have Black-ish blue or purple hair with green-ish blue eyes. And always uses a type of sypfe (yes I know I spelled it wrong) for his weapon. His age is 24 years old...)
(*scythe)

Ciel wakes up, stretching his legs and waiting as Sebastian dresses him for the day.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mad_Hatterz said…
(Thank you for the correction, but who can be Sebastian?) At the Misvile's household, Madline wakes up and Caylen gives her breakfast. Back at the Phantomhive mansion, Sebastian walks in Ceil's room with breakfast."Good morning young master."
Ciel nods. "What's for breakfast today?"