बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Prison city

dargox posted on May 01, 2012 at 05:01AM
Ok, it's the year 2067 and you have been life sentenced to live on a group of islands very far away come any mainlands that houses a huge co-inmate prison system, where there are little guards exsep when the warden holds broadcasted events to let prisoners fight or race for the chance to win money, one grant of a demands, or freedom.

Prisoner info:
Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Language:
Personality:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight:
Markings&scars:
Clothing:
Crimes:
Life sentenced crime:
Bio:
last edited on May 01, 2012 at 07:29AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(here's my)

Inmate #200,836:
Name: Shade Thunder
Sex: male
Race: white (father's side), mexican (mother's side)
Nationality: american
Language: english
Personality: smart, loyal, bold, brave, quiet, dark, deadly and dangerous when pushed.
Eye color: greyish blue
Hair color: brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 210 lbs
Markings&scars: one big one across his right eye.
Clothing: black boots, blue jeans, red t-shirt with black dragons designs, black zip up hoodie, black fingerless fighting gloves.
Crimes: breaking in, speeding, stealing, and murder
Life sentenced crime: assassination of an FBI officer
Bio: must stay unknown due to the case file.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: (her real first name is actually Sora but she doesnt tell anyone) Blood Death 'Shii' Angel Stone
Race: Australian, white
Nationality: Australian
Language: Spanish, French, English, Japanese
Personality: dangerous, hates alot of things, doesnt believe in much things (like love for example), deadly, smart, cold
Eye Color: wears Black contacts (secretly red under them)
Hair Color: wearing a black wig (secretly white under it)
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 20lb (she doesnt eat much)
Markings&Scars: she has a dragon like Tatto on her back and a big scar across her cheek
Clothing: Black hoodie with a dragon going across, black jeans, wearing a black t-shirt with a golden dragon in the middle under the hoodie, black sneakers, wearing black cap backwards, black fingerless gloves
crimes: stealing, murdering, going into illegel things, starting fights
Life Sentenced Crime: murdering 20 police officers
Bio: Blood is an orphan her mother was killed she cried all day and all night since then until she found out it was her father who killed her mother and soon she was the criminal of the entire country and murdered her father and she quickly ran off before anyone could find her she- *the rest of her files has been ripped no body knows the rest of her story*
[a helicopter lands at the main gates of the prison island and two officers drags a knock out young man into the place]

Officer 2: pulling on the upper left arm. "fuck is guy almost killed us on the way!!"

Officer 1: pulling on the upper right arm. "yeah! And I think he broke my leg" he scream in pain. "AAAAAAHHHH GOD DAMNIT!!!! it's broken!" Looks at the young man. "Grrr, I should've cracked this asshole skull in when I had the chance"

Officer 2: looks at officer 1 laughing. "hahahahahaha, well it's to late for that! Now you'll just have to hope these mother fuckers kills him"

[the officers throws the young man into a random holding cell]

Officer 1: "well, why should I hope? When I can make it real by doing this!" He shouts out for all to hear. "HEY ALL YOU SHIT OF THE EARTH LISTEN UP! IF YOU CAN KILL THIS FUCKING FRESH MEAT WITH IN A WEEK, THEN I'LL SEND YOU 500 BUCKS!!"

Officer 2: shrugs "well I guess got a point there but, any ways we got to go"

[both officers walks out laughing, then leaves for the mainland in the helicopter]
(sorry for the late reply Dargox the internet has been shitty)
the girl walked out from the shadows and she looked down at the man and looked up at the officers as they left "pfft idiots" she looked back down at the man and poked him with her foot since this is her cell aswell "why did they put him in here?" the girl looked at the extra bed "he better go sleep on that bed" she heard the men in their own cells whistel and growls "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GET OUT OF HERE AND KILL YOU" then it was all quiet she then looked back at the man and walked over to her bed and sat down as the shadow covered her face waiting for the man to wake up
The young man: wakes up and rubs his head while sitting up, then mumbles under his breath. "damnit! I didn't even kill one of those pussies"
The Girl: a 'pfft' came from the girl's lips "i guess you were trying to kill those idiots as well" she said still hiding her face in the shadows
The young man: stands up dusting him self off and replies. "yup, intill then they pulled out those danm power zapping stick...OOOOOH GOD HOW I HATE THOSE!!!" he turns the girl and leans on the bars. "so, what about you? Kill any cops on your trip here?"
The Girl: "yup 8 of them but i was knocked out thanks to those bitches who used a special needle fuck them but i also killed 20 police officers killed my father as revenge stole money and food to survive i was put in this piece of shit when i was 12 i've been here seven years im the only girl here" she looked down at the ground and then stood up walking over to the young man showing her face "my name is Blood Death 'Shii' Angel Stone but most people calls me Death Angel" she said as she as she threw a piece of bread over to the young man "and i guess your my partner until we get out of this hell hole" she folded her arms (just pretend she has Black eyes)
 The Girl: "yup 8 of them but i was knocked out thanks to those bitches who used a special needle fuck
The Young Girl then heard some of the men whistel and then she growls and then kicks the wall to the next cage as a crack appeared and it made them all quiet she growled glaring at all of the men with her one black eye "idiotic sexual whimps they only act like this cause im the only badass girl and not a goodie goodie two-shoes like all the other girls out there" she said as she walked towards the little small window of the cell and looked out at it then she looked up at the night sky as she sighed sadly
The young man: takes a bite of the bread. "I guess so, and the name is shade thunder but most call me reaper" he walks over to the beds. "so, which one these tick infested table is your?" He ask as kicks the beds.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
(this sounds cool. I'll make a profile later ^_^)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
((Another rp to revive Rasvan in! I am in a rasvan spreee!))
Name: Rasvan Szekely
Sex: Male
Race: Mixed. Incredibly Mixed! For now we will go with Caucasian.
Nationality: Romanian
Language: Romanian, German, and broken English. (Though he does have a good understanding of English when its spoken.))
Personality: Cold, practical-minded and a bit of nihilist in that he doesn't really believe in anything other than blowing things up as a stress-relief. He is very honest and would not hesitate to vocalize any negative feelings he has for a person. This makes him seem very cruel and heartless, however he is still in touch with his humanity. He is morally incline to never harm women or children. He is mostly to himself.
Eye color: brown
Hair color: black curls
Height: 6'
Weight: whatever would be average, dammit
Marking/scars: A white scar that travels down his eyebrow and the corner of his eye. As well as one that splits his lips., there are a few more subtl scars on his face. He has a thick black mustache and his chin andjaw is covered with bristles of black hair.
Clothing: Uh.... I hate describing clothes. Use your imagination. He wears clothes that are simple
Crime: He was an illegal immigrant
Life sentence crime: several murders done discreetly. He was an ex-merc/hitman for hire.
Bio: not much has been recorded on him.
"Taci!" Moaned a gruff voice from the cell adjacent to theirs. There was a vague shape of a man lying on the ground, slowly shifting in movement as he tried to sit up. He had been thrown in that cell earlier that morning and that was his first indication of being alive.
Shade: walks over to the bars of his cell and watch the man across the hall. "...."
The man finally managed to sit up. He swayed for a moment, squinting in the dark as tried to absorb his surroundings. He put a hand to his head and found that he had been profusely bleeding from it, though it had already stopped. His hair was encrusted with his blood. "Ce? Ce naiba e asta?"
Shade: looks the man with a confuse look saying. "I don't know what you're saying....but I see they use the power zapper you too, so what did they get you for?"
"Uh...ugh..Ce?" He pulled himself up, using the bars in the cell for support, and peered through at the boy speaking to him. It took him a moment to realize that the boy was speaking another language. It took him even longer to realize it was English. "P-power zapper? Like eh- uh... cow prod." He shook his head. "I made an error.... the poliţişti tracked me down."
Shade: "yeah, the power zapper is like cow prod but it also drains any power you have." he notice the man speaks only a little english. "ummmmm....I see you're more of a romania speaks, so what's your name?"
He hesitated to respond. "Szekely."
Qwertyuiop
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rebecca_Orlando said…
Name:Olivia Williams
Sex:Female
Race:German (mom) Irish (dad)
Nationality:Germany
Language:English and German.
Personality:Flirty, rude, kind of a stalker, can be kind, and likes guns.
Eye Color:Blue/Purple
Hair Color:Red/Brown
Height:5'06"
Weight:110
Marking/Scars:Has a tattoo on her right arm in the shape of The Star of David. (She's Jewish.)
Clothing:White t-shirt, skinny jeans, and tennis shoes.
Crime:Murdered people.
Life Sentence Crime:Murdered the president.
Bio:unknown.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
((Sounds cool..give me time to put something up))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rebecca_Orlando said…
(Okay... I killed the president!!!!!!!! XD)
Olivia:*wakes up in a cell* Ow... My head.
Random Guy:Hm.... What's a girl like you doing here???
Olivia:I killed the president.
Random Guy:Why??
Olivia:He looked like Hitler.
[all the cell doors open to let the prisoners rome as they wish]

Shade: "I guess their leting us out?" hey step out of his cell. "well see ya later szekely and death, cause i'm going to look around." He walks off to where the arrows on the floor said court yard.
"Dracu 'asta! I am getting out!" Rasvan stumbled to the cell door and fell hard on his knees. He looked up at the arrows and frowned, szearching for an alternative route.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Nenali Lasone
Sex: Female
Race: British
Nationality: British
Language: English
Personality: Insane,looks sweet and nice, loves pokemon, anime, music, and drawing
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'8
Weight: 100 lbs.
Markings&scars: Many scars scattered on her body
Clothing: Usually wears skirts and tank tops with hoodies and two belts to hold all her weapons on
Crimes: murder,assassination, stealing
Life sentenced crime: Mass murder
Bio: Will be told throughout the rp.
 Name: Nenali Lasone Age: 13 Sex: Female Race: British Nationality: British Language: English Personal
((Posted on the previous page, in case you guys miss it))
Blood: turns around facing Thunder "the one with the blood on it is mine your one is the one without the blood also the ticks are out i managed to fix it up with just a few adjustments" she said then turned back to the little window
(i hate shitty errors)
(crap you errors)
Nenali walked down the halls of the prison.
(ummmm dude or dudette if you gonna have a life sentence crime your gonna haft to have some police with you and your gonna haft to be more badass and stuff like that not saying your character doesnt suit the whole thing im just giving a suggestment and i wonder why dargox made the sudden change)
(hikari I didn't changed that much, I just give the rp a better name and btw the prisoners can rome free in the court yard.)

Shade: opens the doors to the court yard and notice it's 10,390 miles across with one raceing road and tons of diffent sizes run down buildings. "what the fuck!?"
((Did you see my post dargox?)) Rasvan stood and slapped himelf, shaking away the dizziness. He started down in the opposite direction of the arrows, hoping to find a way of escaping.
(i know thats what i mean why the sudden change of name? just curious)
Blood: what never seen a court yard like this before how else did you think i managed to fix up the beds *looks at the people going around the corner* ummm just what ever you do dont go behind the building
(just trying to find a cool yet grim sounding name instead of jailhouse islands.)

Shade: looks at death asking. "why not?"
Blood: you know how they six in latin?
(Oh excuse me if she doesn't IMMEDIATELY seem badass.Sorry It's not cool enough for you.I take RPing my characters seriously.Very seriously.She is my character and I will do whatever I damn well please with her.)
(geez man did you not hear me? i said it was only a SUGGESTION which means you DONT HAFT TO DO IT geez take a chill pill lol ^_^ anyways i didnt mean to offend you or anything i just thought of suggesting that and if your thinking of starting an argument or something then dont bother i only argue if i want to people can have suggestions if they want too)
Nenali sighed and looked at the sky.
Blood: *walks over to a big board and looks at it reading the names* hmmmm he did that last week.....hmmmm he died so he cant do that now.....he's been set free so he cant do that....ugh alright we need some new people to train someone to do the racing someone to do the fighting and someone to do the excersising (sorry if my spelling is bad ^^')
Shade: "oh, I get ya now" he see a junkyard of cars in one grassy part. "so death, what's the deal with those fucked up cars there and why dose the courtyard looks like a crappy version of new york city?"
Blood: trust me you dont know how hard this whole match thing to get out is *turns around and faces Shade* sometimes this place can be stupid there are mostly a bunch of retards here and sometimes ugh you dont even wanna know *she shivers in disgust* but there are some people who arent bad to talk to like the dude you were talkin too he aint all bad but still there are some people you dont wanna talk too unless they try to make you gay or bi thats what this this courtyard is for they say it makes some of the people *she puts up 2 fingers bending them while she says* as home as possible *then puts them down* well we better go and practice unless you wanna lose *smirks in a cheeky sort of way*
Nenali went to the board."They never let me enter......"
Shade: "bi or gay? HA, I laugh at that! cause if they want to turn gay or bi, they will have to kill me first...." He put his fist up and blue sparks of lighting starts to dance around it. "and there's is no way in HELL!! I'll let that happen." See death walking away and fallows.

(remeber this rp is far in future, so any could happen)
Rasvan was viciously thrown out into the courtyard after his feeble attempt at escaping. He laid on the ground and moaned. "Nu cel mai bun decizia pe care am făcut vreodată ..."
(Completely forgot I was supposed to be joining this...)
Name: Benjirou Hayashi
Sex: Male
Race: Japanese and one fourth Romanian
Nationality: Japan until the age of ten when his family moved to America.
Language: Japanese, English, some Romanian.
Personality: Extremely calm and laid back, never yells.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Average.
Markings&scars: Scar on left cheek, and a few on his stomach, chest area.
Clothing: Plain black hoodie/ plain black tee-shirt, jeans, rarely wears shoes.
Crimes:Petty theft, Drug abuse, dealing, armed robbery, manslaughter, murder.
Life sentenced crime: Went in to rob a house and ended up killing the 15 people within as well as 6 or 7 police officers.
Bio: Never having much, Benjirou's like of crime started just after moving to America. It started with just shoplifting but escalated as time went on. His first killing, the count of manslaughter, was self defense. After his first round in juvie he got hooked on drugs, started using and dealing for extra money to support his mother and father with. When that simply wasn't enough anymore he went back into the business of stealing, but it got out of control one night, guns were pulled and he wound up killing everyone there, even taking out a few cops. And now they've sent him here to live out the rest of his existence.
(oh i forgot about that lol)
Blood: so i see you can control lightning *looks over at Nenali* hmmm maybe she could take that guy who died place *looks at Shade* just becareful though sometimes they can fool you oh yeah and one more thing *whistels loudly* ALRIGHT MARCUS GET ME THAT EXTRA BLACK BANDANA *watchs him get me that black bandana and then he passes it to me* thank you now you can go now *watchs him walk off* here dont worry none of these people even know about this clean one *gives it to Shade*
Rasvan stood up and glowered at the other inmates. He spat out dirt and grime and started walking into the courtyard, while he concentrated on the sky.