बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Leona

amffta posted on Apr 20, 2012 at 04:30AM
in the woods of shikoku, japan, on a small lake, leona danced on the water. in the very center, about 20 feet deep, ripples spread under each step she took. her white dress that reached her ankles twirled and twisted. it rose and fell with her. the moon showed her where to step, each step a story being re-enacted. the moonlight shone off of leona's black hair, reaching down to her waist. her dark, dark blue eyes, possibly even pure black.

(i dont care what you guys add and decide to make happen. but i would like to have no other people type as leona. she's a character that is like a reflection of myself. i kind of have a set theme for leona and her personality. i know this is a tough request comply to, but i would really really appreciate it. ENJOY. ^.^

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
For one moment in time, Alice was peaceful. Calm and misleading like a picture. The sky was a deep blue with a million white eyes peering down at her,  almost paying attention to what she did. She slowly came back to her normal self as she slowed down from her walk to a stop. Her chestnut brown hair blew over her eyes as each strand was carried by the caressing hands of the breeze. She exhaled slowly and heard each unusual shake in her breath. Alice looked up to the stars and the moon with her amethyst eyes and leaned against a tree beside her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali was always sweet and caring,yet cruel and cold-hearted.She was crazy,somewhat,and loved it.She loved messing with people,but would also apologize her heart out if she hurt them.She would hurt you more than you have ever experienced before,but would help you dust yourself off.She sighed as she walked down the path that had been made through this foresty area.She loved the forest.It was peaceful and had many creatures,which all she loved.But she was different.She had these orange horns the came out from her head.She had very pale skin,looking as if she had never seen the son.It was more of grey.And her blood.How strange.A rusty color.She was a freak of nature,and she knew it.She had never came out of the forest in fear of being ridiculed.He rusty colored eyes looked up at the starry sky,her long,black hair rippling down.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amffta said…
blush
"Am I a bad person? does it make me horrible if I wish, no, HOPE that there are other demons out there?"
Leona stood still on the lake. "Is it bad that I hope I'm not alone? If I hope that there are others like me? Ones who can walk on water. Ones who can control the elements. Ones who are outcasted yet still noticed as one with high authority." She turned and silently returned to the tree's and away from the only moonlight in the whole forest. "Is it wrong that i wish for others to go through pain, or that there have been others who have gone through my pain? And that I hope I can meet someone one day that I can relate to, and who can relate to me? Although, I doubt someone can know what I've gone through. But at the exact same time I wish for someone who DOES understand! Ugh, I do not like frustration!! It is an unnecessary emotion, and a hinderance. I have a mission. Emotions will only get in the way. Still..." She stopped and looked up at the tree's, which now let no moonlight through. "That doesn't mean I don't need help in my mission. My emotions began the whole thing. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my emotions."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
((I wanna join!)) A man stood, eneveloped by the overbearing dark. His sillouhette interrupted by sharp angles that melted into the black branches that surrounded him. There was something terrible about the way he stood, something otherworldly and strange. One would imagine strange large appendages jutting from his back, thick red horns, teeth and claw when looking upon this simple form. His voice broke the silence in response to the girl vocal introspective questioning. "Yes," his voice was light and soft and strangely pleasant considering his threatening stance. "It's actually quite selfish for you to want suffering from other just so you might not feel so alienated in this world."
"Oh god..." She thought to herself. "What do I do!? I wished for someone, and now there is someone. And just because I'm the stupid head of my stupid giant family and I have these stupid powers, I always have to fight! But I don't want to!! I'm so tired of fighting!" She quickly glanced down at her hands, which she was twisting around themselves in front of her stomach. "Whenever I get hurt, I heal. Humans don't. demons do. So what happens if a demon fights a demon? The injuries become more permanent. I don't want to hurt anyone. I just don't want to be alone." She gasped out loud. "if he's a demon, then......it's very likely that...." She took a step back, terror filling her eyes. "He can hear my thoughts." Another step. "Move." She told her legs. "Retreat."
"Hush." He extended a arm through the darkness. "Harming you would only be a last resort, an I have yet to reach such desperation. But that does not mean I am any less dangerous," He warned. "Just be rest assured of your safety, for now." A puff of smokey breath as he sighed. "I heard your thoughts from a distance, naturally my curiosity would get the best of me."
"I see." Her accent was thick. It was unfamiliar, like all the rare languages of demon tribes. "Why have I not seen you before? I've lived in these woods since I was born. And I was born a long long time ago. Who are you?" She hoped her voice wasn't shaking. The black blood in her was pounding in her ears.
"My blood is like yours, tainted by the weak. A half-demon from the far west...I guess you could say. I am proud of the blood I carry." He moved forward. "Don't you grow tired of this darkness?"
Pushed from her family, out of her home land, if she had had friends, she probably would have been pushed away from them too. Alice continued through the lonesome forest, attempting to find solace, but knowing it was in vain. "I did this to myself" she felt the only thing that felt warm on her body trickle down her cheek. Quickly brushing the tear off and looking up, she began wondering if she should just... Forget everything. Not that this was a small problem, but before this, she believed she was stronger than this. Alice sighed and climbed up a tree with a low hanging branch to hide.
"Is that your way of asking who I am?"
"No, it is my of saying let us leave this place before we continue... if we continue, that is. But please, tell me. Who are you?" He stepped closer to her.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"My birth name is Leona. Leona C. Rogue. I am the head of the demon circle tribe. I don't know if you know who they are, so I'll tell you. Out of all the demons, there are those who are born into tribes. There of course are the more powerful tribes. The most powerful tribe has yet to be determined. Although, I personally want to keep it that way. I am from the circle tribe. We learn and teach of life. We specialize in the abilities of others. Unlocking powers hidden within a being is what we are good at. Tell me, do you know of the tribes? Are you from one?"
"No, the demons from where I come from are not quite so loving to each other, and even if there were such a thing. I would never be accepted as I am..." A jerky movement as the man looked up at the trees. "We are not the only ones to inhabit the forest tonight."
Hygtfrdxs
"yes. There is blood on the wind. Not human. Not demon. Oni blood."

(You should look this up if you dont know what an Oni is. Basically though, it's a demon from japanese folklore. They're believed to be very out of control, ruthless, and soulless demons. They're very commonly used in anime as mindless minions that you really don't want to encounter if you don't know what you're fighting.)

"If you wish, I will follow you to a more suitable place to speak. I would invite you to my village, but I'm not supposed to be here right now, so bringing a stranger from the woods would quickly arouse suspicion. Maybe another time though. Anyone is welcome, as long as you do not bring evil intent. So would you like to continue elsewhere?"
Nenali walked and saw two people....No.They weren't people.She couldn't tell what they were.She froze,looking at her.Her orange horns stood out from the darkness."Who.....Who are you?"
"Yes, tonight is not a time for battle... I am in no shape to defend mys-" The figure went silent when the newcomer came in.
Gfrdeswa
Ijuhygtfrdes
Nenali looked at them.They were so different.Like her,though they didn't have horns like hers."Or should I ask,what are you?"
"The same as you. A Demon." Leona stepped towards the girl. "How strange. You appear to be an Oni, but you have control over your mind AND body." She stepped closer, then reached out and placed her hand on the girls cheek. "interesting." She muttered. She continued. "Lets's see...sadness...alone...outcast...no. Not outcast. Just never let in. Or, something like that." Leona looked into her eyes. Her voice grew soft, with a hint of pure kindness. She lifted her other hand and gently touched under the girls right eye. "A color of pre-blood. Skin without life. Colorless. I apologize if I'm making you uncomfortable. Just relax." Leona placed her forehead against the girls. "Ice," She muttered. "A warm ice. Purity, dwelling in un-expectince." She lifted her head and stepped back. "You understand who i am, right? You felt it when i combined our spirits. When i looked into you, could you see into me?"
The figure sagged to one side, remaining quiet the entire time. "Misery then... are you satisfied to find it in others?"
"yes, I too would like to know. Do you find satisfaction in the pain of others?"
Nenali only stood there,staring into her eyes,not moving.She then nodded when she was asked the question."You're a demon......Oh,um....My name is Nenali...Nenali Lasone.....I'm a troll....."

(Not ugly,protect bridges troll,a homestuck troll.If don't know what that is,wiki it.)
"Are you a type of demon then? Do you belong to a tribe?"
"No.....Just a troll.I belong to no one....And....An outcast.....I'm almost positive I'm the only one of my kind.
"I see." She looked up at the tree's. "We REALLY should go somewhere else." She turned to the stranger who had been so quiet throughout all of this. "You still haven't told me your name"
"Oh.I could never leave the forest.It's my only home.And why leave?The forest is a beautiful place,not to mention safe."
klbjivhyucgf
"My name is Drake Hunter Entis.. Not quite a graceul name but I suppose that is what comes from having a human mother. And to answer your previous question. Yes. Yes I do sometimes find solace in the suffering of others."
"As do I, at some points. Nenali, haven't you ever left the forest?"
Drake shifted his weight from foot to foot.
"Is something the matter, Drake?"
"Sorry, I am boh impatient and tired... and the darkenss makes me uneasy."
Alice finally stopped at a branch when she saw something that made her blood run cold. Three figures standing on the lake, having such a casual conversation even though, there seemed nothing casual about it. She gripped her head as another headache pulsed through it. She decided to stay as still as she could, who knows what could happen if the figures saw her.
Error
Drake twitched and twisted his head upward. Adarker shade of black seemed to spread out from his form. He became quiet again, listening to the branches above.
cool
Leona swallowed her hesitation. She glanced at the worn path. "If you like, you can come to my village. We get many visitors, travelers, humans and demons. The Circle Tribe is the creator and founder of my small home, though many humans live there. As surprising as it may seem, demons are respected by the humans. Though there are the few that seem to respect us out of fear. But demon and human children play together, and there's a kind society. Of course, the oni come at the worst possible times. I'm the one who protects our home, no matter how big the tribe." She turned back to Nenali. "Woman are the most respected. In The Circle Tribe, women are the more powerful one's. Given our ability to heal, and our sensitivity to emotions, we're very popular. And in a way, it's in these woods. So you wouldn't have to leave, since it seems to make you so uncomfortable."
StOp. UnfAmiLiAr SceNt. BloOd. MOVE.
Suddenly she was staring down at another figure. She swung her leg with little force, and sent the figure flying against another tree on the other side of the lake. It slid down the trunk. Leona moved and stood over it. Then she realized her mistake.
Alice was felt a pain wash over her entire body, and before she knew it, she was on the opposite side of the lake, with one of the figures staring down at her. It was a girl, who was quite beautiful, yet Alice doubted her humanity.
Drake stumbled back, from his back spread two large jagged shapes. They moved in great swooping motions, casuing busrts of air. He rose to the air then quickly fell to the ground after a moment. He cursed and then flw to the air again, gliding towards the two, appearing like some drunken giant bird.

It was when he was under the moonlight near the lake, that he revealed that he looked more huma than anything. A thin, pale young man with transluscent skin and black veins pulsing throughout his scrawny wrists. His hair seemed vibrantly red, long, and greasy. His eyes and cheeks were sunken and hollowed. Most of his fae seemed covered in scarred tissue and his clothes was in rags.
"oh no." She thought to herself, trying to keep the thoughts from the girl she had just attacked. "Oh no oh no oh no. What do i say? How can i possibly fix this?!" She swallowed hard, then took in a shaky breath. "Um...are...are you....okay?"
It was surprise that filled Alice, not hate, fright or condescension, when she heard the person above her speak. It surprised her that someone with such a tormenting look that ran deep within their eyes just a second before, just spoke with a shaking voice, almost as shaky as the leaves in an autumn night. "I...I think I'm ok" Alice said in a voice that couldn't signify a direct emotion.
"Good." she whispered. She turned to drake, who's not only physical appearance had changed, but spiritual energy as well. "What's happening?" She asked calmly. "Who are you?"
"I've answered all of your questions already. Must I do it again?" He looked down at the girl she attacked. "Satisfied? Is this the pain you wanted?"
Alice attempted to get up, making it to where she looked like she was ready to propose before she gave up and simply sat still on the ground. her entire body ached, still slightly woozy and unable to understand what had happened to her. Two voices echoed through her mind, arguing about what Alice was to do, one shouting she should get up and find out who the two figures had been, and the other saying to stay quiet and to hope they leave. It only made her head pound more than the rest of her body.
"No....I've never left the forest ever since I was a grub...."
surprise
(yugio, ya gotta catch up.)
"It was an accident. She startled me, and she was watching from the tree's. I find that suspicious, of course. But now see my mistake, and I feel guilt for it, worry not about that. Now tell me, who and what are you? Do you bring evil intent to my home. Were you using me to get into our village past the barrier?" She moved in front of the girl, as if to shield her from his words; if not any intentional attacks.
"Evil... such a misuse of the word. Must everything that causes you to question yourself be considered evil? I've explained myself once and I do not need to repeat myself. My intentions are mine and mine to know only, they have nothng to do with you nor your little village," He spat. "However, as I have said before, It does not mean I am not dangerous."
"I do not want to fight. Let us leave. Please."
(Sorry guys.)

Nenali watched them.She could do nothing.Trolls only used there powers when threatened.She ran to the edge of the lake and stared at them.Suddenly,a big,pure white,with black eyes,dire wolf came running out of the woods and pounced on me.