बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना A महीना of Night

Indecipherable posted on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:39AM
This is based off of a fun game by Pacthesis on Deviantart.
-- link
You don't have to play the game, just read the stuff below vvv

Imagine an entire month of night, and an entire month of day. This is what it is like in The Lunar Kingdom. Although once being a thriving kingdom with many visitors, and beautiful scenery in both the day seasons and the night seasons, it is now a run down, criminal ridden city. Barely anyone lives there and the only reason someone comes into The Lunar Kingdom is because they're just passing through. Soon the name was changed to Emerald City.

There is only one way to get to Lunar Kingdom from our world, the green book. It has no words written on the front or back, nothing on the spine, just plain green. When you open it though, you are transported to the world containing Lunar Kingdom. So who are you? A shop owner, A criminal, a bounty hunter, a traveler from another world? A cat?!(btw cats look like humans with cat ears and a tail in the Lunar Kingdom world. Also, people dislike the cats strongly). Etc. But don't forget that you can only travel between worlds when the lunar kingdom's moon is full, the last day of every month.

Character 
Name:
World:
Species:
Appearance: (can use a picture)
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Apr 14, 2012 at 01:18AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
Here's my character

Name: Katya Johnson
World: Lunar Kingdom
Species: human
Personality: enjoys the quiet, wants love but is too shy, can't turn her back on someone in trouble (even a criminal), polite, uncomfortable in social situations
Appearance: has blonde hair in two loose pigtails, wears glasses, wears an oversized black loose jacket, black short shorts, black and white striped long sleeve shirt and a white crop top over it, black boots that go to her knees.
Bio: When she was 14, she ran away from her home because her parents and people at school ignored her but realized every place she went was too overwhelming and loud. She soon settled in the Lunar Kingdom and set up a flower shop to earn money. 
Other: if she isn't in her shop she is in the woods near east street or the library.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dareu2clickthis said…
Name: Trey Lestaut
World: lunar kingdom
Species: human
Personality: sly, manipulative, stealthy, mischievous, fast, fearless
Appearance: messy brown hair, dark red hoodie, jeans and black/grey sneakers, a grey scarf he never takes off.
Bio: when Trey was 9, his parents died and he immediately left his home city with his little sister and began their own life on the road. When he was 14 and his sis was 11, she was taken when on a walk through a city. Trey found her dead in an alley. He went on and continued traveling, soon gaining a reputation as one of the best thieves in their century. Soon, he found himself in the Emerald City
Other: is thieving is notorious and is commonly mentioned as the Black Crown. His little sister made him his scarf before everything happened.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(do you think we should just start or wait and see if more people join? It doesn't seem many people are interested =_=)
(let's just start and let people join whenever)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Name: Feral
Personality: Sadistic, playful, mischievious, but incredibly helpful when he is in the mood. Constantly hungry and very picy about what he consumes. In fact he is picky about most things and believes everything is his for the taking.
Species: Cat
Appearance: Short and small framed. He has dark olive covered skin and a thick black mane of hair that grows in a furry ridge down his spine and ends at his tail bone. He also has downy black fur on the back of his hands and around his belly. He has a crooked black, mangy tail and a torn ear. His eyes are very wide and very yellow. The bruises on his ribs and limbs show he is not well loved by others. He is not very keen on wearing clothes.
Bio: He used to be the beloved cat of a very renown witch, always well-fed and groomed and petted until she was killed during a witch hunt. It was then that the dimwitted stumbled upon a green book and was sucked into this strange world. Now Feral has learned that only the cunning and the swift can survive in the Emerald city.
Other: He never takes sides, he is only out for himself as he doesn't understand any other way of life.
Errorororoor
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
((I'll out something up later..))
(shall I start?)

Katya slipped on her jacket and walked out of her shop. She locked the door and began towards the woods on the other side of town. "jeez it's cold today" she shivered as she saw her breath.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Trey ran through Emerald City and down East Street. Bounty hunters were behind him and were ready to lock him up, but Trey simply sprinted into the woods and easily lost them when he hid inside a tree with thick branches surrounded with bushes. He chuckled to himself as he watched them run past his hideout.
Feral creeped on to a low hanging branch that creaked and moaned under his weight. He hooked his legs on to it, and swung upside down to peer at the trespasser that hid in his tree. He had found this tree very recently and marked it with his scent and everything.
Name: Garland Scott
Personality: Clever, smart, seductive, mischievous, dangerous,(playfully childish at times), calm, and cool.
Species:Human
Appearance: Silvery blond straight/curly hair. He's a bit pale ,but that will change eventually.He wears a white V-neck shirt and tan pants.His shoes are brown with an oldish look to them.He always has his two, twin blade, swords strapped across his back. He has sharp,dark blue eyes and well defined cheek bones. His muscles are perfectly build and well toned.
Bio: His parents were greedy, drug addicted travels that sold him into slavery at the age of 6 for a quick high. Being from house to house , horrible things were done to him. Unspeakable things. And one day, the scared little boy he was died and was replaced by a cold-hearted killer. At age 13 he was regarded as one of the most dangerous people in the entire kingdom. He was so elusive and clever that h escaped and killed all the guards that somehow manage to capture him. Ever since then people refused to treat him differently or displease him, fearing that without hesitation he will take their lives.
Other: If you didn't know of his dark reputation, you wouldn't believe that his boy was that evil and dangerous.
Trey heard shifting branches behind him and turned around to see a cat. "...shoo" he made a motion with his hand for the cat to leave.
(mein gott, I'm the only girl so far o.o)

Katya passed the gate that led into the woods and walked through, still having some shivers run down her spine from the cold. "man, I should have brought a flashlight, all I can see are shadows..." she said as she stopped in the darkness.
"Shoe... Shooe? Haha I've no need for those. You shall leave my tree or I... will eat you." His nostrils twitched at the boy's scent.
Trey gave a look of confusion. "...I said shoo, as in, leave... But I suppose this place smells like cat pee..." Trey said as he looked around. "plus theres someone over there...a girl?" Trey said losing his train of thought. "I'm gonna just go anyways, there's more places that would be better" he smirked as he jumped out and behind Katya. "hey there" he whispered in her ear.
Feral's fur stood up as he watched the boy jump from the tree. Thre was a loud crack and suddenly Feral found himself entangled in the bushes below.
Katya's heart skipped when she heard someone greet her from behind. "eep!" she quickly ran behind a tree and looked around it, back at Trey.
Feral grunted and growled. He hissed at the cursed branches and crawled from the bushes. Feral sat to watch the two humans interact with a bemused look on his face.
Trey held back a chuckle as he saw Katya run off behind a tree. "aw, come on. I'm not THAT scary, am I?" Trey said with a slight pout as he went up to the tree.
"Stay for too long and the hunters will catch whiff," the cat stated.
Gtfrdesagfds
Katya ignored Trey and glanced over at the cat from behind the tree. "w-what?" she said through chattering teeth.
"hm, I guess I better go" Trey gave a slight wave and then vanished into the pitch black forest.
((Eh.. too much to read.. what going on?))
((um, I was kicked out of a tre by Kitty Amazing, AKA Feral, I said 'hi' to Katya, she hid, I left in case the bounty hunters were to come back))
((Ah, I see..))

Garland drifted through the streets silently, keeping his head down. Seemingly out of nowhere, a group of bounty hunters rushed into and past him in search for some thief. "Hey ! Watch where you're g-" yelled the man until he realized who he knocked over. "Oh it's you .. listen I'm sorry.." but before he or anyone else could finish a sentence Garland drew out his dagger and quickly killed the lot of them. He put his hood back on and continued to walk as if nothing happened. Soon he found himself in front of a flower shop.
Katya ran from the forest, around the back of her shop and to the counter. She wheezed, not used to that much running. Katya sat down on the floor behind the counter and tried to warm herself up by putting herself into a little ball.
Feral perked his ear up as he watched the humans leave his forest. That's right, the forest was his now. He lazily crawled back to his tree, but not before pissing on a couple bushes on his way.
Garland wandered the smoothly paved streets. The young man was dressed in a dark hooded cloak. He glazed the ground with light and soft footsteps. He seemed as though he glided just above the ground. Garland continued to walk, his head pointed down. He didn't need to defend himself. No, no one dared to attack him.Knowing this the boy began to collect money from people throughout the kingdom. He promised their safety.The thought made him grin evilly. Promises were meant to be broken.
Trey walked down the streets of Emerald city and thought to himself. 'bounty hunters might be around, but the ones that were after me before a probably by the next kingdom by now.' he continued through to find the dead bodies of a couple of bounty hunters. Trey left the scene quickly and hid by the south outskirts of the town.
Katya fiddled with a flower's petals as she slumped over the counter. "sure, there are less crowds here, but it would be nice if there were a couple of people who came in once in a while" she balanced herself on her knees and continued playing with the flowers.
Garland kicked down the door for the flower shop. "Protection money" he demanded.
"w-what?" Katya ran behind the counter.
Trey walked so he was just in the rim of Emerald City. He thought back to the cat in the woods. He brought his hands up to the upper part of his head in a mocking fashion. "oh, look at me, I'm a cat hehe" Trey slightly felt embarrassed at what he had done and walked around the border of the rest of the city. He heard a loud bang from a building he was passing and waited by it to seek possible entertainment.
"Protection money" he repeated. He pulled his hood off and pulled ou lt his blood dagger. "Now..."
Katya moved slowly over to the register and opened it. 'why did I move HERE? It's fricken dangerous' she thought as she watched her shaking hands put the key in the register.
Garland walked closer and brought the tip of the blade to bottom of the girl's neck."You're not from around here are you ?" he slowly grazed her cheeck with the wickedly curved blade.
Trey moved closer to the door and heard a heavily muffled 'protection money'. He checked the door knob and found that it turned easily. Peeking through the slightly opened door, Trey saw a girl by the cash register for the flower shop and a male with a blood ridden dagger. He glared the guy threatening the girl. Trey couldn't help see his little sister in the girl. He opened the door fully and stepped in. "what's going on in here?" he said making it obvious he wasn't being completely serious.
Katya clenched her fists as his knife got closer to her. She looked at the already bloody knife and closed her right eye hen it grazed her cheek but jumped when the door behind her flew open. She stood still and heard the person talk, recognizing it as the guy in the woods.
Garland turned around and grinned. "I know you..you're that theif "he pointed the blade at him."I suggest you leave now before you witness something unfortunate."
Error
Trey glanced at the blade, at Katya, and back at Garland. "why would I leave if I'm trying to help her?" Trey smiled.
Error
Wtf ERROR
Garland sighed and rolled his eyes." Well if you insist.." he threw the blade at the boy and ran after him. He pulled out another dagger and began trying to stab him.
Trey ducked from the stab attempts and ran behind Garland. He then kicked him in the back towards a table full of pots. "oh, hey. You must be the guy that killed those people and left them in the street" Trey said, looking at the knives.
Finnick dodged the kick and turned around. "Yeah, what of it?" he threw a dagger at the boy without much effort.
Trey took a step to the left, closer to Katya. "well, why do you need to impose on an innocent girl like...um, her?" he pointed at Katya behind the counter. "Aren't there more deserving people in this hell hole?" Trey tipped his head to the side.
Feral had took to begging on the streets, since hunting was so much harder in the woods. He passed by a florist shop and heard sounds of conflict coming from the inside. He stood at the door, and leaned closer to hear.