बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Dal Frontier; A Steampunk Story

Nevermore_ posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 04:54AM

~This RP takes place in a Steampunky Victorian Era.~

You are aboard a passenger airship heading for the new frontier of Dal-22. Colonies and such have been popping up all over this strange planet and now it’s time to go exploring. Obscure and blurry pictures of the area have made their way back to earth but who knows how much more is out there?
The journey before you is not your average cross-country travel, and life on the frontier isn’t always easy but there’s no fun in staying inside you element all the time. Faint of heart will not fare as well here as quick of mind will and I suggest you keep that in mind. Good luck to you all, safe travels!

Created by request of Xarptic-Sojack.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 113 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 113

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xarptic_Sojack said…
I'll throw Forgé and ....I guess I could throw the other two in there...maybe...

Forgé L'Héritage
6'0"
Violet eyes
Unknown race (Looks human)
Personality: Forgé L'Héritage is a walking enigma. He has no set sexuality, yet denies being bisexual. He is a learner, always excited by new information and pays attention with the upmost respect and interest. He is a very excitable person, yet can at the same time be very calm and down to earth. He is a realist who will do whatever he must versus whatever he just has a whim to do. He knows of his perplexing abilities and of the world around him, yet not so much about his past and creation. Forgé is a human who is not human. A person who is not a person.
 I'll throw Forgé and ....I guess I could throw the other two in there...maybe... Forgé L'Héritage
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
big smile
okay, so i'm just gonna throw Elisabet in without out a profile. She's a half dragon chick. boom. done.
(Lol Okay then XD I guess I'll begin?)

The steam settled down to the ground of the ship's cargo bay. It had been carrying something that seemed rather...odd. Something that didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the cargo, and it had activated. Among the lights and fog that barreled out of the pod was a man. His hair was long, white and black. His eyes were a vivid amethyst. Every muscle was perfectly built and toned. As the last bit of frost began to thaw off of his shoulder, he took his first gasping breath. His naked body shivered in the cold of the ship's cargo bay and he had only one thing in mind. "Forgé L'Héritage," he whispered aloud before passing out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
((I'll join , this looks pretty cool. Eh, I'll make something up later..))
((I'll use Garland and he'll be a lizard, wolf, human hybrid thingy.He has no real gender but comes across as a male))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
(Ill be a beastly person and use a human! Just putting a name and sex. Name: Garmon. Sex: Male.)
(Whin, you've confused me.)
bump?
(Whacha mean? Bump? I'm confused lol)
(Bump is the way of starting g off a roleplay. Like the first post in a roleplay or if a roleplay dies someone says bump to start it back up.)
(Oh. Okay then. I guess I'll "bump" then XDD That sounds weird XDDDD I'll just repost my earlier one XD)

The steam settled down to the ground of the ship's cargo bay. It had been carrying something that seemed rather...odd. Something that didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the cargo, and it had activated. Among the lights and fog that barreled out of the pod was a man. His hair was long, white and black. His eyes were a vivid amethyst. Every muscle was perfectly built and toned. As the last bit of frost began to thaw off of his shoulder, he took his first gasping breath. His naked body shivered in the cold of the ship's cargo bay and he had only one thing in mind. "Forgé L'Héritage," he whispered aloud before passing out.
The sound of footsteps were growing louder. Garland stumbled around in an empty hallway. His vision was brutally distorted causing him to lose his balance. The man tried to get up but his legs were just so weak. "Hey that's him !" said a voice from behind. Garland tried to gather enough strength to continue to run but it was useless. Suddenly, without warning he was hit hard on his head. His head fell to the cold hard blue tiles. "J-Jamba" he muttered as the darkness swallowed him.
(I feel like when my post it will lack excitement compared to your Guy's posts.)
(=_______=" That's your excuse.)
((I only went all out because I was intimidated by Xarptic's description lol))
(It's a starting post! It's supposed to be good =_____=)
((Well I didn't want to look bad :P))
(Neh.)
(See! Nathan emphasized my reason! (: )
(and I shot down that reason with a very solid rebuttal.)
"Wh-Where am I" he asked in confusion.He tightened his fist and began punching wildly into the darkness. "Jamba ! Jamba help me !" he screamed. The salty tears began to stream down his face. Garland gathered all the energy he could muster and punched what he thought was a wall.A very bright light replaced the darkness along with a loud thud of the fallen wall. "What is this?" he looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.
((Re-bump..honestly when will we start this rp already?))
(Not my fault. SB just isn't posting...)
((I was looking forward to this rp,so...BUMP..))
(It's pointless to keep bumping if no one's going to post afterwards...)
((Ah.. I suppose you're right.))
(Yupperz. This RP died before it even started...)
(It could always be revived?)
(sure lets do that. Sorry I kinda forgot about this one...)
(Alrighty then! I'll post it for the third time :D)

His grey eyes looked out the window of the ship. This is a new begining. He thought. He let out a low sigh. There wasn't much for him to do now but wait.
The man was asleep in the cargo hold, passed out from the strain put on his new body.
(I promise I will post when I get on tonight. I really, really do)
(*Facedeskknife!*)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Soul-Smasher- said…
Can I join?

Name: Gazelda DeGrood (Guh-Zelda)

Appearance: Spikey black hair that spikes back wards and out, slowing going down to the beginning of her back. Pale skin, hazel eyes.

Clothing: Goggles, lace fingerless gloves, dark brown corset with white sleeves, black ripped skinny jeans, brown knee-high boots.

Personality: Gazelda is quiet, and clever. She snuck on to the airship to get away from terrible poverty that forced her to have to steal to stay alive. She is good with swords and hand-to-hand combat.

Along these lines:
link
((So we're starting over...again?))
(You don't have to. I can just jump in.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
(can i jump in too?

My character: Eliza Kirkwood is a inventor prone to failure, is quite clumsy and is ready to kick whoever laughed at her in the face.

heres a pic
 (can i jump in too? My character: Eliza Kirkwood is a inventor prone to failure, is quite clumsy and
(Dude, what do you mean 'start over again'? We literally JUST started over. There is no 'starting over' from the start =,=)
(You guys don't have to start over. We can just jump in some how.)
(I know we're not starting over. I just said that.)
(well, it's not like there's some kind of epic story at the moment, so it's not going to be impossible to jump in)
(Haha. Should we just start then..or..?)
(Yus. Just start lol Typically, the beginning posts are the longest ones because we try to get as much of the setting and details of the person and they're personality built into it)
(Who's gonna go?)
(Just post lol I've already posted mine)
(Okay.)

As the steam settled, the doors of the airship slid open, and crowds of people trampled out. Pushing some out of the way, some cutting. "How rude." Gazelda DeGrood steeped into the doorway of the airship. "Even me, with my history, still has better manners than that." She continues to herself. Gazelda steps out and looks around. Long necklaces jingling as she turns her head. As she begins to walk she about steps on a man passed out by the cargo bay. "Hey. Wake up." She nudges him with her foot. "Wake up! You shouldn't be sleeping in the middle of the station." Gazelda says, as the man comes to his senses.
A girl with white hair and dark shadows beneath her cerulean tinted eyes glared at the quivering metallic insect sitting on her desk. She stood up and kicked the wall behind her, followed by an exasperated sigh. "another failure," Eliza said as she slumped down onto her seat once again. She looked back at the bug and took it in her hand, crushing it between her gloved fingers.
(some people's children...)

Elisabet stood there, shaking her head at all of the people scurrying about. Such foolishness

(I know it's short. Don't complain.)
((There we go :0))

The sound of footsteps were growing louder. Garland stumbled around in an empty hallway. His vision was brutally distorted causing him to lose his balance. The man tried to get up but his legs were just so weak. "Hey that's him !" said a voice from behind. Garland tried to gather enough strength to continue to run but it was useless. Suddenly, without warning he was hit hard on his head. His head fell to the cold hard blue tiles. "J-Jamba" he muttered as the darkness swallowed him. Time passed as the man found himself still trapped in darkness."Wh-Where am I" he asked in confusion.He tightened his fist and began punching wildly into the darkness. "Jamba ! Jamba help me !" he screamed. The salty tears began to stream down his face. Garland gathered all the energy he could muster and punched what he thought was a wall.A very bright light replaced the darkness along with a loud thud of the fallen wall. "What is this?" he looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.