बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Wolven Wars of Ceilith and Elireg.

Nevermore_ posted on Mar 29, 2012 at 03:43AM
Once upon a time, around three hundred years ago, there were two kingdoms that spanned over one continent. Both kingdoms, being occupied mainly by the very territorial species of werewolves, were constantly at war with one another, each wanting more land.
It’s rumored that there was once only one kingdom here and that it was split in two by two brothers but no one really knows the truth anymore. Regardless of how it happened though, they are both entangled in a never ending mess of bloodshed and misery for nothing other than land. Everyone from royals to mere peasants are affected every day whether it’s occupants from across the border stealing from the garden shed or attempting to assassinate a king.

In this role play you have any role you can think up (mostly because I don’t feel like listing them all).
You may be a werewolf or any other creature, human or not, that you wish to be. However the main goal of this role play was to have another werewolf rp, therefore the werewolves rain supreme but you may choose a different race of your liking.
The type of werewolf in this rp will be voluntary as opposed to moonlight (if you don’t already know, that means you can transform at will, not just on the full moon).

The two Kingdoms are Ceilith and Elireg.
Your profile can be as descriptive or as basic as you want as I know we all have varied tastes on that. Please try to keep the number of characters between kingdoms as close to equal as possible and I will post a list of characters below to help with that.

Kingdom of Ceilith:

Sadie~ Played by, demon_wolf

Mike Hartnic~ Played by, demon_wolf

Romi Akamura~ Played by, Nevermore_

Carter~ Played by, Nevermore_

Viper~ Played by, YugiohFanatic1

Alec~ Played by, TeamPeeta649

Magnus~ Played by, TeamPeeta649

William Hale~ Played by, shadowcon99

Forgé L'Héritage~ Played by Xarptic-Sojack*

Garland~ Played by Nathan-Croak

Kingdom of Elireg:

Jason~ Played by, Nathan-Croak

Finnick~ Played by, Nathan-Croak

Finch Quest~ Played by, demon_wolf

Melissa "Momo" Smith~ Played by, demon_wolf

Nixie~ Played by Nevermore_

Hanna Quest~ Played by, YugiohFanatic1

Willow~ Played by, TeamPeeta649

Stephen~ Played by, TeamPeeta649

~

*Xarptic had said that he didn't want a part of the werewolf posts, so for any of you that join later on and weren't here for that conversation, if you try and interact with Forge, don't expect a response (:

~
last edited on Apr 02, 2012 at 11:50PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1240 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1240

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
Name:Jason Callus
Kingdom:Elireg
Short Bio * : Same old blood lusting, hell bent destroyer. Hates Kindness and doesn't show the slightest bit of mercy. Been messed up to the point that no one can help him.

Name:Finnick Scott
Kingdom: Elireg
Bio*:Fast and stealth-like. A bit of a flirt, but with no real intentions. Very smart and clever for his age, that's why they put him higher in the military ranks.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
I think I might just have to plagiarize Romi and change her a little for this one... It really wouldn't be hard at all come to think of it.
My charries kinda cancel each other out. :o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
*strokes rp* SO BEAUTIFUL!

Name: Sadie
Part of: Ceilith

Name: Mike Hartnic
Part of: Ceilith

Name: Finch Quest
Part of: Elireg

Name: Melissa Smith, goes by Momo
Part of: Elireg
Name:
Romi Akamura

Kingdom:
Ceilith

Bio:
Romi acts maturely but doesn’t always do well with others and is annoyed by ignorance or the misinformed. She may sometimes seem like a bit of a snob, however, she simply sees no point in attempting to associate with people and risk getting close to them when in the end, either she will have to leave or the other person will.

Romi was only 13 when her parents were killed by people from the neighboring Elireg village. It was then that a close family friend, Mitchel took her in. Romi became close to Mitchel and his wife Reila and even made a few friends in her new home
However, 4 years ago Romi left on a weekend trip with a friend only to find the village in ruins, fire coming from every window, and a heavy cover of smoke everywhere. Romi and her friend Carter where the only survivors.

Name: Carter
Kingdom: Ceilith

Name: Nixie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Whin,can I still be Finch's sister?
(Sure.)
YEEEEEEEEESSSS! XD

Name: Hanna Quest.

She's still all the same.
(Nixie's profile... So tiny in the same post as Romi's xD
But I plan on changing Nixie a lot in this ^_^)
That's a 7 to 3 ratio -___-
Yes... yes it is... I'm gonna change it so Carter's not dead so we'll have one more in Ceilith.
Actually its a 6 to 3 ratio
Oh and the Marrok account is no more. I had a moment of never wanting to roleplay or come on fanpop again and deleted the account.
oh okay, i'll take that off then. and now it's 6 to 4 (:
Oh oh I think to make it more evenish everyone should have at least one character in each kingdom.
Probably so (: if one person moves from elireg to ceilith we can have 5 to 5 or we can have 6 to 5 if yugi want's to make a Ceilith charrie?
I'll make a new one.

Name: Viper

All you need to know about him is that he's a HUGE outcast and he loves snakes more than anything int the world,and can even talk to them.He always has his most favorite snake around his neck at all times.

(yay if know who this character is based off of.)

Here's his picture

link
Yay!
and F yea Black Butler is awesome (:
I don't call it Black Butler much. I like saying Kuroshitsuji.
lmao I call it Black Butler cause my 5yr old sister can't pronounce Kuroshitsuji xD she absolutely loves Sebastian
Has your sister seen where he has sex with two women?
0_0?
I made her turn her head for that lol
lol
Well, I'm going off for now, I'll try and start this up tomorrow unless someone else wants to do an intro, but either way I'm getting off.
Night guys!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
(Haha that would be awkward if she did. I call it Black Butler, too, because I can't pronounce Kuroshitsuji either xD My favorite is Grell. I love him lol)

Name: Alec
Bio: Tall, slender yet muscular, black hair & blue eyes

Name: Magnus
Bio: Extremely tall, skinny as a pole, black hair & green eyes

Name: Willow
Bio: Short, skinny, long pale blonde (almost white) hair & amber eyes

Name: Stephen
Bio: Tall, muscular, golden hair & green eyes
I have a feeling this Rp will be a bit confusing with a these charries.None the less who will start ?
I think we can get it together. And not me. I'm not good with starting.
it wont be that hard to do. I have roleplayed with way more characters than this at one time. Ill start just let me think up of an intro :)
The sun was setting and the golden rays of the sun washed over the lands. A woman smiled as the last warmth from the rays ran over her body. From off in the distance a howl ran out, a deep urgent howl that demanded a call back. The woman's body shook and her skin curled and grew tight over her bones as the wolf body outgrew the human form. a slender human wolf hybred stood there and raised it's head answering the call. Trespassers the howl said. the wolfish figure ran off in the direction of the howl.

A smaller weaker looking wolf cowered in fear as a larger wolf stood over it growling at a much larger black wolf growling. "Get off our land!" The black wolf growled. This black wolf was known as Mike. the slender white wolf came out of the darkness to greet her packmate. "Mike," She said in a silken voice. "What is going on here?" She asked as her gaze slid over the two. Her eyes stopped on the frightened looking wolf. "She is young, back off." The white wolf said.
"But Sadie," Mike said already starting to back away.

The young wolf looked up at her protector. "Im sorry Finch I didnt know I crossed the border."
Jason grinned, blood dripping form his mouth to his victim on the ground. He grabbed the body in his mouth and tossed it aside. With a shake of his fur, he wason his way to the king.

Finnick sat in a tree only strong enough for his human form.He watched as the sun vanish on the horizon. "That's enough hunting for today." he said to himself. He flicked the bones of the animal he just ate into a nearby bush.
Alec and Magnus stood in the shadows of the towering trees. The window blew back the few locks of hair that fell in their eyes, their bright glowing eyes shining brilliantly in the dark. Magnus bared his teeth and tasted the air, feeling his hunger growing.

Willow and Stephen stood beside each other, Stephen's hand on her shoulder protectively.
((So is it palaces or castles?))
Finnick jumped out of the tree, phasing before hitting the ground. He turned to smell the air for any intruders before heading back to the king.

Jason growled as he walked through the streets, daring anyone to look at him, to give him a reason to kill.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Sorry, SB. Not interested in a werewolf-run rp. Maybe some other time...)
(Im guessing Castles. Awww why not Sparky this would be fun to have you in, and it would get you outside the box of your usual rps.)

Finch picked Momo up gently in his jaws and dragged her from the border.

Sadie and Mike watched to make sure that they did not come back.
Right as he turned, Finnick smelt an unfamiliar scent nearby. Almost without thinking ran at a small wolf just crossing the boarder. "What are you doing here?" he demanded. The young wolf phased instantly , revealing her to be a young girl. " I didn't know.. I -I was just" but she never finished because Finnick's teeth were already around her neck. He bit her hard enough for her to die, but slowly. "Let this be a reminder."He picked her up in his mouth and threw her into a tree. Finnick grinned softly."Good bye."
(Because, if you haven't noticed, I don't like werewolves =___________=)
Magnus and Alec ran through the trees, finding Mike and Sadie at the border.

(Awww :(
Viper walked along the building,his beloved snake wrapped snuggly around his neck.

Hanna sat in her room,staring out the window.
Finnick and Jason arrived at the castle at the same time.

Finnick looked at Jason's face and sighed. "You killing people for fun nowadays don't you?"he phased back into a human.

"It's a bad habbit." he wiped the blood from his face."You haven't been exactly clean either." he pointed at Finnick's hands as he phased too.

Finnick sighed and wiped the blood on his pants."Someone crossed the boarder. I was doing my job."
(.....Fine............I'll join. But I'm ignoring ALL werewolf posts)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
William Hale

Werewolf

Kingdom of Ceilith

Very few things are known about William what is known is that first he only take orders directly from the king, second he is leader of a black ops program full of assassins, and third that only the king has seen his werewolf form.
 William Hale Werewolf Kingdom of Ceilith 29 Very few things are known about William what is known
Sadie and Mike returned to the castle.

Finch led Momo back to the castle and once there yelled at her. "You know the borders. You know never to go over there alone.you are too young!!!"
(I'll use Forgé. but I'll have to throw together some kind of profile for him. I'll probably do it tomorrow.)
Hanna saw Finch and Momo,then got up and went out."Hey you two.Where were you two?"

Viper looked at Sadie and Mike,his snake hissing a bit."Welcome back,says Wordsworth."
Finnick walked over to Hanna Momo and and Finch."Hey, what's talk about boarders?"

Jason stood aside eyeing Momo
Sadie smiled to Viper. "Thanks."

Mike simply smiled.

"Momo here went over the border!" Finch said angrily.

Momo looked to the ground. "By accident."
"Funny,I just killed a little wolf that crossed our boarder."Finnick look down at Momo."No older than you."

Jason smiled at the world kill and bared his bloody teeth.
Viper nodded and pet Wordsworth.

"Finch.Don't be so harsh.She's just a kid."Hanna picked up Momo n a hug."Come on,sweety.It's okay.It's not your fault."
lkjvhyvj
Momo stared at Finnick with fear. "The..... The Elireg wolves let.... let us go... The white one was... nice."

Finch rolled his eyes. "She needs to be scared!"

"What have you been up to Viper?" Sadie asked.