बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(Alrighty then......I'll just jump in.)

~Obsidian~
I laid in my bed sheets partially pulled up. "As much as I love my dolls." I stretched out, various joints popped. "A little vacation doesn't hurt." I called up a small shadow creature. "Just keep the guests in check. Make sure they don't cause too much havoc." As it scurried off I conjured up several orbs to watch them.

~Sisceal~
I wandered through the forest aimlessly. My breath turning to fog in the air. The sky was a depressing shade of grey, but the trees were vibrantly colored. "Of course it's got to be this time of year again." I said solemnly under my breath.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(The shadow thing can try... Which reminds me, check out my Kingdom Herats RP! It needs some life!)

~Lia~

I walked around the woods, picking up any dry wood I found on the ground, pileing it high in my arms. When I couldn't reach the top of said pile, then I returned to the moor and stacked it. Rinse and repeat.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(I shall check it out.)

~Sisceal~
Shuffling through the leaves my foot kicked up a stick. I continued on using it as a substitute soccer ball.
(YAY! link

Talk about a suckish soccer ball...)

~Lia~

I heard someone else shuffling through the leaves in the woods. Wary for attacks, I approached on silent wings. I relaxed when I saw Sisceal. "Hey."
~Sisceal~
I turned twards the source of the voice. Balancing the makeshift soccer ball on my foot. It was Lia. "Oh, hello."
~Lia~

"Just to warn you, don't be alarmed if you see alot of smoke and flames." I tried to smile reassuringly, but I think it came across as creepy pyromaniac.
~Sisceal~
"Note taken...but at least you'll be warm." I smiled back sheepishly and pulled my(what ever you call that shawl thingy that priests wear.....I shall research and edit!) up. Making a large cloud of fog as I sighed heavily.
~Lia~

In that abrupt way I have, I said, "So, you like my sister?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
(Monkeys!!!!)
~Sisceal~
Her question caught me off guard. My face reddened and I looked away. " Truthfully, I don't really 'like' anyone here. I like most of you, but not in that way."
wink
(Hey!! our favorite Rp stalker!! Nice to see ya again.)
(That's king stalker and emo king to you ;p)
(Not to me. *points at username*)

~Lia~

I arched an eyebrow, not convinced. "Whatever you say, buddy. Well, I'm off fto look or more wood." I walked towards the trees on the other side of the clearing.
( Could also be Cry king, but alright your royal pain in the highness. ;P)

~Sisceal~
I scoffed. "Couldn't you just chop down a tree?"
(Ha ha ha very funny-_-)
(*bows* Thank you Thank you.I love you all! I'll be here all week!)
~Lia~

"Then I'd have a whole lot of green wood on my hands. It smokes. Plus I'd have to drag it to my pile and I'd rather carry a few light armfuls of woods."
~Sisceal~
"I can help if you want? It's not like I'm doin anything at the moment and it'd help get my mind off of.... other things." I blew a puff of steam to the sky. It swirled back and clung to my eyelashes."Smells like it could snow. Doesn't it?"
~Lia~

"Sure." I glanced at the clouds, laden with unfallen snow. "I don't like snow..."
~Sisceal~
"Awww. How can you not like the snow?" I glance over at her." Nothing's more beautiful than the first snow. Not to mention how quiet it is too."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald came and knocked on Obsidian's door."Oh my love~. Your dearest has come to pay a visit~."
~Obsidian~
"Come in my dear!" I used shadows to open the door for her.
~Lia~

I arched an eyebrow at him. "I'm a fire master. Fire and snow don't mix too well," I said, picking up some more wood.
~Sisceal~
"Ever seen snow on fire?" I arched and eyebrow at her. I bent over and picked up a few branches.
~Lia~

"No, I tend to avoid snow. Lesk also tends to avoid it. He doesn't like it because it's frozen."
~Sisceal~
"Poor him, but there is such a thing as cool fire. It's quite beautiful. Fairly rare though because it's so difficult to make it just right. Course you're more of the hot fiery type aren't you?"
~Lia~

"Hell, yeah. I love hot fire! If I could spend all day in fire, I would be happy. Bad side to that is not seeing Lesk."
~Sisceal~
I chuckled. "love the enthusiasm. It's too bad he couldn't do that with you. Everything's better with the people you love."
hmmm
(Hello? Is there anyone left out there?*echo echo.....echo .............echo*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Gah, Axel! You're back! Ah...I mean, you were back. Or something.

BUT NONETHELESS, WELCOME BACK! *confetti* It hasn't been the same without Obsidian's shenanigans and Sisceal's...priest-ness-ness~)

*Rae reached out in front of her, relying on her sense of touch to maneuver through the darkness. She frowned in disappointment as she squinted through the blackened blanket.* "This would be a lot more fun if I could actually see..." *She muttered to herself sadly. Then, as if freakin' magic, several torches lit up along the walls, shedding a dim light along the path before her. A soft breeze rolled through her choppy hair, and that undoubtedly made her shiver. She decided to put off how creeped out she felt and simply shrugged before heading off again. Despite putting it off however, a feeling that someone...or something was down there with her still lingered.
There were voices down that corridor. She thought she heard them say:

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place...
Such a lovely face...

It's a little late to welcome me now. Rae thought with a mock smile.*

(Yeah, I wanted to do the little voices thing since the beginning. It's just that...Rae was never really alone so I couldn't find a time to put it to use. :B *sigh*)
(XD Nice touch. I'm glad to be back too.*dances merrily in confetti*)
"Thank you."She nodded to the shadows and smiled,going over to Obsidian and sitting in his lap sexily.
~Obsidian~
I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head gently on her shoulder. "And how is my delicate little flower today?"
"She's quite fabulous.How are our playmates?"
~Obsidian~
"Not doing very much at the moment. I'm kind of bored right now." I kissed her neck.
"Well let me lighten up your day."She smiled and licked her fangs from the kiss to the neck.
~Obsidian~
"Oh? and how do you plan to brighten my day?" I grinned.
"By being your little slave all day. I'll do whatever you want me to do."She slithered her body up his and smirked,walking her fingers up his chest."Anything."She kissed him and smiled lovingly.
(Darned computer...)
~Obsidian~
I smiled seductively. "My little slave? That hardly seems fair seeing as you've been playing the role of a maid for so long." I stroked her hair.
"That's a maid. That role is different. That character cleans and straightens. A slave can't obey their master and if they do they get punished.Besides.I know you think it'll be fun,so just agree to it already. Or do I have to beg?"She smirked and winked at him,licking his lips a bit.
~Obsidian~
"Whatever you wish my love." I leaned in and kissed her. Gently holding her head between my hands.
She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.
~Obsidian~
I let our weight pull us back onto the bed. Wrapping my arms around her as I flopped back unto the covers.
She smiled and looked into his eyes lovingly as they laid there.
~Obsidian~
Gazing deeply into her eyes I stroked her cheek.
She smiled and kissed him passionately.
~Obsidian~
I hugged her tighter.
She kept kissing him.
~Obsidian~
"You are so beautiful." I said between breaths.
"And you're extremely handsome."She kept kissing him,pulling him close and letting her body rest on top of his.