बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Oh! Such manners! It made him feel giddy! Or perhaps that was the whiskey. Most likely it was a combination of sorts. He stood steadfast to the spot, still cradling the unconcious woman as he patiently awaited this man to invite him inside. "Good sir, is this an inn?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(I have to get to bed now.....It's like nobody in this house thinks I'm 18 >-<. so goodnight everybody)

"Why yes it is. The best in the universe." I felt her slipping so I quickly ajusted her."Come on. Let's go get her to her room." I started in the direction.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and finished wrapping his gift.I set it down,then laid my head on my desk."Am i right to try my hand at love again?................"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
((Goodnight~.
And... I might as well be going, too.
(It's 12:30 in the morning here...!)))

I watched as they brought the woman inside.
An inn...? I thought. Sure doesn't looks like one...
But, who was I to judge a book by its cover?

I followed to men inside, unsure of what else to do.

Feeling tired despite the strage events that had happened in the past few minutes, I sat in a nearby chair.
I slowly drifted off to sleep, wondering why I was here and where exactly "here" was.
((Night! One more post from me as well.)) Drake glanced back at the cat boy and then back at the innkeeper. "And, if you don't mind me asking, these are your patrons?"
((Oh and rebel lady or axel, If you get stuck with the Drake thing just have him lay her on her bed or somethng along the lines of that; That's if you're not willing to wait :) ))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xokaylaxob said…
minami: the mansion was in sight and i set up camp a while from it**
" i'll go in the moring i dont want to wake anyone up"

(im only 16 so i gotta go to school b back later)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
I leaned up against a wall in Emerald's room. "He who tries to tame the fire is often burned the worst."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
I sat up in my bed, blinking at the light coming through the window. My head ached like nobody's business. Serves me right for using magic to win a stupid race. And miscalculating to boot. I fell back onto my pillow with a groan. I suddenly realized I was hungry.
*moring time*
minami*gets up. packs up things*
(thinks) what am i gonna do? just walk right up to the door and knock? (sarcasticly) oh hey im minami, im a healer and will heal for free*
whispers to herself "idiot".... *ties horse up to tree. puts on backpack holding supplies. walks to door, and knocks*
I groaned, pulled myself out of bed and walked around trying to find the kitchen. I passed the front door.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and looked at him."Why do you insist on staying around me? And you don't know what I've done.How bloody my hands are in the category of love......."
I heard banging on the door after I passed it; I turned and opened the door. "Oh's it's you."
minami: *i knocked 1 more time*
"helloo... i guess no ones awake....."
*takes a step back and walks over to her horse*
"Hey, didn't you hear me? Hello?" She either didn't hear or ignored me. I slid into her shadow and hen appeared right in front of her horse grasping the reins. "Going somewhere?" I said, smirking.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(I wanna join, but I dunno when it's right to jump into the story xD )
*jumps* aghh! *hand on heart*
"you scared me! well ah i dont i.. agh.. i dont kn-"
*stops short* "your in a lot of pain arent you.... what happened? nevermind that let me help"
*goes into bag to get out poisons"
(Just jump in. Appear somehow)
(moaresu- just make your OC and start whenever you like ^-^)
(lol alright! I just have to finish up the characters profile...)
"What are those? And I'm not in pain." I tried not to wince as the bottles clinking together went through my head. "Just hungry."
*looks at stara*
*raises eyebrown*
"you cant lie to witch about pain nevermind healer*
*hands her a tiny vile with pink liquid in it* "here"
I took it, removed the stopper, and sniffed. "Hmph, smells like...no I won't say. But i will say i hate the color pink. But as this isn't a poison..." I took a small sip. "Thank you. Now, where is that kitchen?"
"i hate the color too but for it to work it needs to be pink"
*takes back the vile*
"better?"
"Much. Thank-you. Are you hungry? I was just looking for the kitchen. Mecastor, this pace is big."
"not really i brought food from my house before i left. i'd offer you some but besides wat i ate the rest fell off the horse when he ran from the minator.. "
*thinks*... "oh yeaah"
*takes out paper. puts hands over it and starts to mumble "Kort birtast frá öðrum þætti að heyra. hjálpaði okkur finna þar sem við þurfum að fara"
suddenly the old paper turns into a map of the mansion. *hands it to her*
"this should help. but it only lasts for about 20minutes.. my magic isnt that powerful"
"Thank you. You remind of my sister's friend Kathleen."
"really.. whys that?"
"She's a lot like you." I shut up then, knowing I had said too much. I didn't want past memories and old hurts made fresh. I looked away from Minami and into the Hotel. "Well if this thing lasts 20 minutes, then I'd better get going. Coming? You might find someone to heal."
*sensed the pain. but it wasnt physical, it was mental . didnt say anything knowing no magic or potion could help heal what ever she was feeling.. i would know*
"sure*
We walked into the Hotel. I was reading the map. The dark halls were a stark contrast between the brilliance of the outside, but that didn't bother me. I was darkness, sweet darkness.But my light...My thoughts were interrupted as we arrived at the kitchen.

(Hey is there a cook???)
((I'd ask Axel when he gets on. I'm personally gonna wait for him before I post.))
(Goddammit, why do I take too long when I make these things?!?)

Name: Rachel "Rae" Senne
Appearance: a little wild looking with her dyed, choppy red hair, but she isn't anymore harmless than a few cuss words. She wears an eye patch.
Personality: An open book, and has no problem talking about herself. She has a short temper, but she calms down quickly, and if it's something reall bad she usually turns to alcohol. Friendly, and speaks casually. Becomes very animated when is excited, and her arms and hands add life to her words.
Bio: Lives with her girlfriend, and was on her way home when...

*Rae felt herself grow heavy from drowsiness, as she had been driving all day. It was too late when she noticed that her car had run out of gas*
"Oh, hell-" *She snarled as her car slowed to a dead stop.
(lol I had no other idea of how to get her there but that...)
(( I love her already *_* ))
(d'aww, that makes my heart go 'yay' ^^)

*She puts down the phone, then looks around the area from her seat*

(um, it it day or night?)
(I was thinking it was day. And she sounds awesome.)
(haha, thankies ^^; I kinda half-assed it though...)

*She looks around, seeing nothing but trees and it makes her wonder if maybe an axe-wielding maniac was waiting for her to get out of the car so that he could slice her to bits.*
"Why do I think like that?" *She presses her face into the steering wheel*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
I laughed and said, "well priest, shalt thou depart?", I jokingly opened the door and motioned for him to go into the hall where I thought we would start searching for this Obsidian person.

(Hi! My character is Katsune Ichinose. I like Racheal from her kinda funny personality. Nice to meet you, MOARdesu!)
"Urgh! Even the kitchen is a maze!" I yelled then stopped. Anger is a weakness. I must show no weakness or I will be killed or worse. I proceeded to ransack the cupboards, searching for something that would fill me."What the hell is this?!" I muttered then chucked the inedible piece of...something over my shoulder. It's path would have hit Minami, but batted it away with one of my wings. "What do these people eat? It's like a desert in here, but the desert has more food!"
(lol having wings is so cool. I remember having this character named Katsune Iyo XD who had black wings but she only had one since its a reference to Sephiroth....But whatever :P Currently I'm in 2 RPs so one is Katsune Iyo and the other is this one with Katsune Ichinose haha)
(oh, nice to meet you too! ^^; I have no idea what's going on cuz I'm too lazy to read xD But I'll deal with it...)

*Rae decided that maybe she should just suck it up and get out there. She knew that there's no point in staying in the car and the thought of being out on the road at night scared her.*
*And even if a maniac was waiting for her, she would be prepared.*
*Rae equipped steel bat! +2 Courage!*
*She steps out of the vehicle and she walkes down the road, keeping a watchful eye out*
MOARdesu commented…
i hate myself एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Me too, I was lazy too. I'm saying too way too much haha XD lol Rae equipped steel bat)
I scowled and crossed, glaring at the empty cabinets. "Looks like I'll have to go hunting. At least I'm not Lianna. She never has patience for hunting. Too fiery." Has or had? I had no idea what happened to my own sisters.
(Yeah, me too XD But I like talking so whatever!)

*Rae notices a building in the distance*
"Here I come, maniac..." *She tightens her grip on the bat as she goes towards the...building*

"I'm going outside." Without waiting for a reply, I ran out the door and into the sun.
(@MOARdesu I'm waiting for Axel. But I don't mind I'll wait and read your lazy writing haha. You should ask ummmEmeraldfor a key I mean I'm not sure but she's Obsidians right hand man so I guess she could give it to you and you can wander into the house and do something...)
(Umm....improper? Not to your best ability? Sucks? lol)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
I woke up with a small yawn, reluctantly opening my eyes.
I immediently tensed.
Where was I?
Then, the nights events came back to me.
I relaxed a bit and got up from the uncomfortanble chair.
I began to wander around the "inn".
It was much fancier than any other places I've been.
I traced the wall designs with my fingers in awe as I walked along.

((:U Hello, there, new person~!))