बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
She giggled and sat down in a chair,crossing one leg over the other,her fangs glistening in the small light."Come and find me~."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Oh, where. Oh, where could she be....." I snuck up behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?"
"Hmmm.....Wordsworth playing with me? He loves to play."Wordsworth hissed and I smiled."I'm glad you finally found me."She leaned her head back and kissed him quickly.
~Obsidian~
"You are a treasure." I kissed her back.
She smiled and hugged him by his neck. "I love you."She stroked his hair a bit and caressed his cheek."You know,you and I need to have a lovely,romantic night some time. I hear that it's very enjoyable."
~Obsidian~
"That does sound lovely." I stroked her hair. "Whatever my love desires I shall try to make come true."
"You truly are the sweetest.How about we pull out our best outfits tonight and close off a section just for us tonight. No work,no stress,no customers. Just us. Doesn't that sound truly lovely?"
~Obsidian~
"That sounds wonderful my dear. How about we go to the highest room?" I dipped her." and don't worry about what to wear. You look lovely in anything."
She smiled and looked into his eyes."That sounds delightful. And that may be so,but I want to look my best tonight. It will be our very first date I believe."
~Obsidian~
"Really? I must be terrible with relationships. To not treat such a lovely lady to a date before?"
"No. You're an amazing lover."She wrapped her arms around his neck,still in the dip."I love you."
~Obsidian~
"As are you." I leaned in close to her. " I love you so much."
She smiled and lifted a leg up to his waist,letting her thigh rest there. "I can't wait for it to begin."
~Obsidian~
"Then why wait?" I teleported us up to the top room.
Emerald giggled a bit and took his hand. "You really are one to please aren't you?"She smiled and headed towards a chair to sit down.
~Obsidian~
I bit my lower lip. "Well, it depends on what you percive as please." Sitting down on the arm of the chair.
"You're one to make me happy,no matter what."She smiled and rested her hand on his."And that's one thing I love about you."She smiled and leaned back in her chair."I'm very hungry. Do you have any lovely blood?"
~Obsidian~
"I'm sorry. Not at the moment. And I believe you'd rather just have some alone time, right? No threesomes tonight." I smiled devilishly.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
( OHOHOHO~★ *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*)

*From afar, Rae could make out that the figure she had seen in the shadows was actually that guy she met in the well some time ago. He now struggled against the might of what appears to be tentacles made from darkness, and for some reason, an urge to help him out welled up.
But what use is she against...shadows? Before now, she didn't even think darkness could be tangible let alone take the form of freakin' tentacles!
Nonetheless, she still made her way gingerly over to the bound and beaten priest. She was quite sure he had helped her when they were trapped in that dusty old hole (somehow) so she decided to return the favour. Or at least try.*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
~Sisceal~
I had given up struggling against the bonds. It was no use seeing as I could hardly move and inch. As I kneeled there motionless the shadows just stood and stared. Their mere prescence mocking me.
Emerald giggled sexily. "It would be nice,just the two of us,but let's keep our minds open."She smirked and trailed some fingers down his neck and shoulder.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(Well I missed quite a bit..)

Snapping back to reality, she saw Rae beside Sisceal. "What...Rae?!" Katsune looked around frantically and saw the shadows were idling harmlessly. With a flash of light in her palm, a slightly long dagger appeared, just in case the shadows were planning something. As quickly as she could, Katsune rushed beside Rae and tugged on her arm arrogantly. "Are you out of your mind? We shouldn't be meddling in their trivial matters. Come on, this matter should be of no concern to you!" She glanced down at Sisceal from the corner of her eye.
"Well, we can't just leave him here!" *Rae protested, almost whined. She glanced down at the trapped Sisceal, and added.* "He looks really uncomfortable."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(PG-13, you say? I seem to remeber some...scenes in PG-13 movies, eh? See what happens when I go watch anime?)

~Stara~

I heard Katsune screaming, as per usual. I supposed I sould go break up whatever fight was sure to ensue, if only so that everyone was in some fit condition to fight Obsidian. I looked at my sister, "We'll finish this later." I turned and walked towards the sound.

-Five minutes later-

Arriving at the ballroom, I raised my eyebrows at the sight of Rae being restrined by Katsune and Sisceal being restrained by dark tenticles. "What the hell is going on here?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
(Chess cheese chess cheese chess cheese )
(Dude, post some sense.)
(The shell of the boy of the man that I used to be,A monkey in a man suit,I stand here as nothing to you ,wind me up,and watch me go).-.
(xDD)

"As you wish.." Katsune raised her dagger in hopes of cutting the tentacles off, until she heard someone behind her and she spotted Stara. "Elf! Dont just stand there, come help me release Sisceal!" She let go of Rae's arm and kneeled down next to Sisceal.
(Whats so funny?)
(Going back in)
T.k in a small room with a notepad on his desk and his feet on the desk and. Eating a Apple*SO BORED*
~Stara~

I walked over to them and knelt in front of Sisceal and examined his bonds. "I can get them undone, but it will take time."
(Watch out, Apple will sue you.)
(xDD Everything actually)

Taking a quick look at the Shadows, Katsune returned her attention to Stara. "That's alright. Take your time. Don't expect any interruptions." She stood up and her blade lengthened as she faced the Shadows, studying their actions.
(Wait..
Who roleplays as the Shadows again?)
(Axel???)

~Stara~

Pausing in my work, I glanced at Katsune's dagger. "That pig sticker won't affect them. You need either darkness or fire embued in the blade to fight Shadows. Here." I tossed her one of my daggers. "This will work much better."
T.k walks outside the room and walks down the stairs
(Dafuq is a pig sticker? xDD Oh and yes, we should pause the rp until she comes on... Or we could always take the part, I'm sure she won't mind... :L)

Dissolving her own blade, she went along with Stara's advice. After swinging the dagger around a bit to test it out, Katsune ran toward the Shadows as she tried to puncture one in its core.
(Chips with dip)
(That's profound.)
(Well....anymore PG-13 is kinda....iffy, but we can try and keep it mostly clean. If you don't mind Yugi? I'm not much of a romancy person so.....yeah. 18 and I still haven't had my first kiss T_T I just do not understand this 'love' thing.)

~Sisceal~
"I think you can cut through them with almost anything, Obsidian isn't here to make any more of them." I relaxed at the sight of friendly familiar faces.

~Obsidian~
"Our guests can't get into that much trouble my love." I smiled and put my hands gently on her shoulders.
(I "had" a "boyfriend" who then told me that he wants to get to know me better before actually dating me. Then I find that, not a day later, he's dating someone else, who's MUCH uglier than me. Boys, I swear...)

~Stara~

"Finished." I stood up and offered a hand to help him up.
She smiled and put a hand on his."Indeed."She leaned her head back and smiled at him.
(*is forever alone.* (゜∪゜)*doesn't give two shits.* *complete bliss~*)

*Rae cheered, clapping her hands enthusiastically like Stara had just preformed some kind of magic trick.* "Yay~!"
(Ikr? Men.....)
~Sisceal~
"Thank you." I took her hand and stood up slowly. "I've got to learn to control my temper. It's not good for my health." I took one step and stumbled.

~Obsidian~
I gently stroked her cheek and then kissed her forehead.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(I'd agree, but I realized if I did, we'd sound like feminists...)

After slashing another one down, Katsune looked behind me for a second. "Um, my dear friends,... Can we get out of here now? I don't want to know if Obsidian has a big centaur waiting in the closet." She laughed nervously.
(Haha, wait till he finds put that one of our mutual friend's moms wants me to marry her son. He (ex) doesn't like him (other friend) already. *grins evilly*)

~Stara~

I raised an eyebrow. "Centaur? Closet? Not a good mix."
~Sisceal~
"No centaurs around here, but I believe there is a demon dragon in the dungeons. Besides, the only thing he likes to keep in the closet are his 'dolls'."
"Obsidian must be a big fan of '3 minutes in heaven'!" She laughed and took Rae's hand. "Excuse us, we should get going.." Katsune fought back a grin so she wouldn't look like she would 'try something'.
~Sisceal~
"Oh, you have no idea....." I shuddered.
"What, why do we have to go?" *Rae cocked her head to the side.* "Can't we hang out with these guys for awhile...?"
(I'm going to sound like a douche saying this but...
I totally cracked up when I read 'cocked'.)

"..H-Huh? Oh sure! As you wish!" Gently leaving her head, Katsune backed away and smiled. "C-Continue.." She laughed quite peculiarly.