बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
*Rae jumped and turned towards the fridge.* "What?! What?!"
*She then watched as Katsune slammed the door closed before slinking off to sit in a nearby chair, hugging herself tightly. Rae was confused.* "What the hell? What happened?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
Realizing she wasn't alone and she couldn't be seen like this, she straightened up looked at the floor while replying, "Oh...It was a..." Knowing she'd look like a coward if she said she was that jolted by a mere spider, Katsune changed the topic. "Nothing! Nothing at all..." A shelf caught her eye and she stood up and opened it. Inside, a plate of fruits and vegetables lay. "Oh look! Healthy foods such as apples and broccoli...How about you try these?"
*Ah. A change in topic. Looking down at the plate, Rae couldn't help but wonder...*
"Hey, do you...eat?" *She tried her best to not sound insulting or anything as she asked.* "Like, food? People food?"
*It didn't really work.*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(xDDD)

"...Of course I do..But not as much as your kind does." Standing up, she walked toward the door a little but stopped. "Well, you should know how to cook broccoli. See you later." Waving, she started toward the door again.
(I love how their attitude towards eachother changes all the time xDD)

"...'Kay, see ya later, then~"
*Rae looked back down at the plate of fruits and veggies. Ew...healthy...*
(XD You never know, theres still time for Rae to fall in love...!)

As she strided through the halls, bored and looking for something to do, she started to whistle a melody. "Oh, maybe this mansion is quite beautiful..." As she made her way around the corner, her hat fell down, but Katsune, unknown to this, continued to walk around.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
I entered her room. "What is it you desire my dear?"

~Sisceal~
I heard Rae reading some of the letters as she wandered down the hall."How rude...reading somebodies love letters out loud." Upon crossing my arm the one stashed in my shirt fell out. I caught it midair and turned red as I tried to descreatly put it back into my shirt. Hoping nobody caught that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Hey Axel. I joined the DWMA evolution RP and my character is interacting with yours,just to let you know.))

"I just want your company....They upset me...."
*Rae let out an exaggerated sigh. There was nothing for her to do now, so she perched herself up on top of the kitchen counter. Looking around, she wondered if anyone had ever prepared any sort of meal in this place, or if it was just for show.
She took an apple from the plate beside her and bit into it. The fruits juices sweetened her mouth, and she smiled before nomming down on it some more.*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
Becoming bored with the lack of response, I walked away, heading towards the great outdoors. Once there, I installed myself in convenient lawn chair and slid a few love letters out of my belt and resumed reading them.
~Obsidian~
I walked over to her bed and put my arms around her. "Don't let them get to you. They are just silly creatures of habit. Curiousity is normal for them."
Emerald hugged him and sighed."They saw my room."
(Didn't we have a fistfight in her room?)
(Why is everyone slipping Emerald's letters somewhere out of their clothing and reading them? I mean, come on!)
(:D)

*Rae finishes the apple, and then tosses its core out of her way. With a contented sigh, she leans back her head and closes her eyes.
It isn't long before she slumps over awkwardly, asleep.*
(@ Ulti: Because it's fun!)
(^Exactly! Having letters magically pop out from your clothes is always fun. xD)
~Obsidian~
"I know, I know and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. okay?" I stroked her hair.
"Okay."She smiled a bit and kissed him gently.
Tears of laughter welled in my eyes as I read cheesy cliched phrases. I struggled to keep from laughing but my merriment burst out of me and echoed through the Hotel.
*Even though Stara's laughter rang throughout the halls and rooms, Rae was not disturbed from her sleep in the slightest. She stirred a little in her awkward position for several minutes before loosing balance, falling to the cold tile with a heavy thud.
She is somehow still asleep...somehow.*
Hearing a sudden loud laughter throughout the halls, Katsune jumped up and turned around. Noticing her hat on the floor she rushed to it and dusted it off before putting it back on. "Oh, how peculiar. Maybe I should go investigate? It's not like there's anything else to do..." Following the sound, she was led outside. Seeing Stara, out of all people, Katsune stood there with a confused expression. "Wh..Well...That was quite unexpected..."
I started snickering again, but stopped after I looked up and saw Katsune. "Oh, hey. I was reading those stupid love letters. I swear, they're better than chick flicks."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
(( Ya know what I just noticed? Both Katsune and Rae are really bad liars. .3." ))
(Haha, that's so true...it's like one of their most obvious traits. xD)

*Rae begins to murmur in her sleep, and rolls over onto her back. She's still sleeping, if y'all couldn't tell.*
Laughing a little, Katsune smiled. "Oh, um, you were laughing quite loudly...I just came around to see what was wrong. Well, have fun reading those letters. I should be on my way!" With a slight wave, she turned around and returned to the Hotel. Feeling a bit embarassed, Katsune rubbed her forehead and decided to go check if Rae was done eating.
Inside the kitchen, seeing Rae asleep, Katsune sat down on a chair next to her and waited patiently. "...Rae looks so cute when she sleeps..."
(What? No molestation? Katsune, I am disapoint.)
(xDD Alright. Cue the pedo music!)

Feeling tempted, Katsune leaned over the sleeping beauty known as Rae. Slightly kissing her cheek, she grinned and wrapped her arms around Rae.
( ♪She's climbin' through yo windows, snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to rape them...~ ♪
LOL pedo? Well...if Katsune was like, thousands of years older than Rae then that would make sense xD somehow...)

*Rae continued to sleep like a log despite being in Katsune's grasp. Such a heavy sleeper this time...*
MOARdesu commented…
wow एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MOARdesu commented…
shut the fuck up already एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(xDDD Watch out dear Rae! It's pedobear Katsune! How old is Rae? I made Katsune as a 17 year old.)

Leaning on Rae, Katsune put her hand under Rae's chin, and kissed her again. "Dear, I think its time for you to wake up...Wake up dear.." Whispering it gently into her ear, she was tempted even further to break the PG-13 rating. Though, Obsidian might kick her out of the Hotel.
(XD LOL at Katsune being thrown out. But she's a demon. Aren't demons, like immortal? Even more so than elves?)

Finally tired of reading the letters, I fell asleep. I hadn't fallen asleep for, what, 25 pages? and I was tired.
(Ever since the random falling asleep on chairs sequence at the birthday party, yes Stara, you haven't been asleep.)
(...This could be a problem.
Rae is like, 23 >_>;; *counts fingers* Oh my...my oh...Does this make Rae the pedo then? xDD)

"Five more...minutes..." *Rae muttered before laughing quietly to herself as something (or someone) was tickling her ear. She was completely unaware that it was Katsune, and even more unaware that she wishes to break the PG-13 rule. Derp.*
(WH........23....o.e)

Liking how Rae laughed, and finding it rather cute, Katsune continued, licking her cheek slightly. "Oh...But you'll miss all the fun...Come on, my love, wake up."
(But then again, 17 in demon years could be like, 1000+ in human years or something o3o)

*Ah...a cheek lick. That Ale really wants her to get u--
Wait a minute. Rae's eyes shot open, seeing none other than Katsune doing the cheek licking.* "Wha..."
*She forgot where she was yet again.*
("Each patch is the equivalent of twelve cups of coffee! You can stay awake for DAAAAAAYYYs with NO side affects *screams* Sorry..."

Stara must be high on either coffee or Dark Berry Mountain Dew...)
"Why'd you fall asleep in the kitchen, of all places?" Leaning back and stand up straight, Katsune fixed her skirt and smiled. "Well, if your done eating already, we can go to our room and go to sleep instead. I mean, look at all the sharp objects around here!" Turning her head slightly, she looked back at Rae from the corner of her eye, keeping that cold smile.
(@Lady_Rebel I heard that before...but I forgot where...xD)
(Uh oh, Rae!)
(Haha, it's in the commercial for "Meet the Robinsons" Never seen the movie, but I've watched the trailer about a hundred times")
"Sharp things, eh?" *Rae sat up, her neck cracking slightly. Yawning, she ran a loose hand through her hair. Ugh...what a thing to wake up to...*
(Besides, how can you rape a person on a chair? :I)

Taking Rae's hand, Katsune led her through the halls. Standing outside the door to a room, she turned the knob, but to no avail. The door was locked!
(Use your imagination~ *rainbow*)
(xD James Bond time! :3)

Stepping back, Katsune kicked the door as her leg entwirled in a purple hue. The door cracked and broke down. "I let my elders enter first." Like a butler, she bowed and signaled for Rae to enter.
"Hey, I'm not that old!" *Rae sighed, drowsiness over taking her yet again. The open window revealed that the sun was into the mid-afternoon, and it made her wonder why the days are so long in this place.
She also realized Katsune refered to her as being 'elder' instead of being 'old', which...was worrying.*
(Oh no...I call my grandparents a elder before...I hope I didn't worry them!! D,:)

With a giggle Katsune shoved Rae into the room and closed the door that magically glued itself into place and worked perfectly. With a beautiful breeze and a tidy room, Katsune sat down on the second bed and put her hat down on a table. As she sat down on the bed, she started to yawn a bit.
*Rae flopped down onto the other bed. Boy, she was exhausted.*
~Obsidian~
I kissed her gently. "Shall we go harass the guests some more?"

~Sisceal~
I decided to go back to my own room for once n a great while. Taking the key hanging from my neck I opened the door. Not much had changed accept there was a nice layer of dust on everything. "I'll have to take this up with house keeping.." I looked down at my clothes. All torn and bloody. Upon giving them a smell I recoiled."Phew." Then procceded to remove my shirt.
(Wow, now everyone's going to sleep again... Or at least in their rooms...)
(Hey, they need it. It's been a long day for most of them after all :U)