बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
She laughed and ran down the hall on the floor below.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
"Ooooo, are you being played with now Obsidian? Maybe now you know how the rest of us feel. Except we're not in love with the maniac, unlike you." I smirked and leaned against the wall. This was going to be fun to watch.

(Stara's cruel side. All that darkness h to affect her somehow.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(Stara's cruel side, and normal Stara....Can't tell the difference. Oh you tsunderes you!)
(She tries very hard to keep the line blurry. *waits for Obsidian to snap back*)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
*Rae made her way down the hallway after cleaning off the blood. She was quite bored, so she began to peek in some of the rooms even though most of them were just the standard hotel guest rooms. 'How boring' she thought with a frown as she continued down the hall.*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Katsune wakes up and rubs her eyes. Wiping her mouth, blood stains her sleeve, but she doesn't notice. Standing up, she went over near the jar and teacup. Katsune's face darkened, knowing what she did was terrible. Why she was doing it, she didn't know. It was just a unknown urge. "I don't think she'd want to see me now, I should try and avoid her." Nothing was left to do in the library, so she went out to the hall, and walked in the opposite direction of where Rae was heading.
(Is anyone working on drawing a manga/webcomic of this? I'm kinda curious.)
(Anyone? Anyone at all...? *3*)
(Because that would be freaking awesome! I would do it, but I fail at drawing and keeping at it.)
(A manga? ._. I'd love to, but if it has to be based off 101 pages....
......Ehhh.....)
(102*)
monkey
(Do it, Ulti~! Just a simple page or a few panels would be awesome~
Anything! :U

I can't draw comics or manga worth a damn so...xD)
(>.< How should I make everyone look like..? I guess I could try. Be right back.. ._.)
(*doesn't know/forgot what the characters looked like* ehhh... :D;)
(I'm going to try as well. I'm not promising anything. It'll be crap and the characters won't look like they're supposed to, at least in my mind. I'm a perfectionist.)
(Right now, I finished Katsune, Rae, Stara, and Obsidian. Stara gave me a pretty hard time with her wings! ^^ I currently am working on Emerald's body. I may need more time later on because I have to go outside with my family so I just wanted to tell you guys... Not that you'd care that much XD but eh.)
(I'm doing a title page of sorts. It has various objects. Here's what I have.)
 (I'm doing a शीर्षक page of sorts. It has various objects. Here's what I have.)
(Damn, I feel like a moron right now. That looks so stupid.)
(ZOMG Party Skeleton!!!! :D)
(You...you drew Party Skeleton...
I love you. ;-; I friggin' love you. Dat sword looks pretty awesome too :U)
(I knew you'd like Party Skeleton. It does look pretty awesome. I like Sara's wing. Swords and pirate ships are my specialty. Ultima, what do your's look like? *hint hint*)
(But...I didn't do a title page.. D: My bad...I just drew the cast of characters and I didn't finish Emerald or Sisceal, or even Matt. I'll try to do them quick and post it here.)
(AHHH!!! I didn't do anything for Sisceal!)
(ZOMG I just noticed the syringe and the teacup too! Aw, you're so sweeettt!!!! :333)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
I glared at her. "I'm not afraid to take a life. Even if it's the one I love." I set off in pursuit of Emerald.
She laughed and ran,waiting to run into him again.
~Obsidian~
"Where are you!" I ran down the hallways. Too angry to actually try and locate her.
She laughed and ran more."Come and find me~!"
~Obsidian~
"Why don't you stop being a coward and come face me!" I roared.
"A coward?How rude! I'm just playing a game.You see,I love games,and this is the best kind.Toying with someone else's emotions."
~Obsidian~
"While games are fun. Taking over my beloved is a no no." I put my hands on my hips frustrated.

~Sisceal~
*Still soundly and unknowingly asleep on Emerald's bed.*
She laughed and came up behind him."Boo."She cackled and hugged him.
~Obsidian~
I jerked my arm back and hit her in the stomach with the hilt of my saber.
"Nnnf!!"She groaned and bent over a bit."Obsidian!....Why'd you do that?!"Emerald had come back once again and had teared up from the pain and where it had come from.
~Obsidian~
"I'm sorry" I tried to make up for it with a smile." you just weren't acting like yourself."
"So you hurt me?!What's going on?!I black out for a bit and you've hurt me!"Emerald groaned and whimpered.
~Obsidian~
"I really am sorry." I hugged her.
Emerald sighed and hugged him back gently.The other woman came back."I'll be gone for now,Obsidian.Expect me again,you worm."She left and Emerald came back through.
(That ended sooner than I thought.)

*Rae continued to poke around the Hotel, peeping into the rooms and whatnot. Nothing was very interesting other than the strange and slightly creepy gothic feel. She didn't know why she never noticed this before. With a shrug, she opens the door to another room that just so happens to be Emerald's.*
(night)
~Obsidian~
"I'll be waiting for you scum.." I said under my breath.
Emerald held Obsidian close."I've been blacking out a lot lately......"
After he left, I had no evil person to emotionally torture. I let the room and went in search of Sisceal. I ran into Rae at Emerald's room.

(Don't worry, she's not becoming another Katsune. She's like me. She like to troll to trolls.)
Hearing Emerald and Obsidian around the corner, Katsune came to a sudden halt. Backing up, all she could hear was Emerald's voice; "I've been blacking out a lot lately..." Slightly confused by the reasoning for this Katsune backed up a little more and started walking in Rae's direction, reluctantly. At least, it was better than getting tortured by those two. "Those two have been growing quite strange..."
(._. It's kinda small but... If you can see your character I guess its alright! ^^)
 (._. It's kinda small but... If आप can see your character I guess its alright! ^^)
(...HOLY SHIfksowoxjcq THAT'S AWESOMELY AWESOME AND ADORABLE. :OO
I mean seriously. I want to hug dat Sisceal...*-*

@-@ Matt looks so sexy...I can see why Katsune would be jelly...xD)
(xD Thanks! Although from here I think I should've worked on Stara's wings a bit more. xD Maybe I should try and make a skit or something.)
(Yeah! Do it! though I kinda thought Katsune would look more...demonic and Rae would look more...derpy. xDD

But that is freakin' awesome, yo. *-* makes me want to draw...
You and Lady_Rebel are amazing for doing this. ;v;)
(Alright. I'll make a small little conversation between Rae and Katsune, and I'll change their looks. It'll take about a hour so I'll be right back with the results! ^^)
(CAN'T. GODDAMN. WAIT. :DD)
(SHIT. I forgot to tell you that Rae has an eyepatch! xDD
I was too busy staring at Matt to mention it...@-@)