बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
((I have ideas but where are you guys??????))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(From where Obsidian is...Heres a map.

You

◆-Katsune & Rae )

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Uhumuh...uhm. uh? Uhhmm-huhmermuhh))
(Uh well from them theres a hall, it goes down, take a left, and then halfway down that hall is where Katsune and Rae are.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
I smirked right back at him, then threw my arms out. "Come at me bro!" I got in a ready stance, mentally wincing at my wound, but thinking that Obsidian's was worse and Sisceal's was much worse.

(I have to go to bed now! Goodnight!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(Daww! good night...)
~Obsidian~
It was so tempting, I could've snuffed her out right then and there if I wanted to, but that boy Jack was much more entertaining. "I w-wouldn't hit a lady..." The words cam out struggled."you're not my priority at the moment. I teleported away. The room where Jack had hidden away."Hello again Jack!"

(I've been waiting for a chance to use this pic. >w<)
 (Daww! good night...) ~Obsidian~ It was so tempting, I could've snuffed her out right then and ther
(( D: Why you gotta be so sexy? Huh?!))

Jack squealed and then jumped back, slamming his back against the wall. "Jesus! How'd..." He looked towards the door and back to him. "That's impossible! W-what...?"
(just figure that Obsidian would do something like that. XD )

~Obsidian~
"Oh I can do soooo many things you couldn't even begin to imagine!....Now, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. Have we?"
Katsune heard the ruckus from down the hall, and turned. "Um, Rae, do you know what that sound was, by any chance? By the usual things that go on about here, I'm going to guess someone's hurt?" She took Rae's hand and went toward the sound, cautiously.

(There we go, Stara Observation Logic operation success!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald woke up and yawned,stretching.She got up,then fell right back down.She sighed and called Obsidian.
Jack clenched his hands into a fist. "No we haven't. Pity, I I'm not sticking around for long." He made a desperate attempt to escape back through the door.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
"Only one way to find out..." *Rae followed along with Katsune*
They turned the corner and then Katsune saw the open door and the voices were coming from there. She recognized one voice immediately. "..Jack?!" She let go of Rae's hand and ran toward the door and stopped in front of it.
~Obsidian~
I heard Emerald."Sorry....I must go. My love calls me." I got to the door before him "Try and escape, you won't get far." As I made my way to her I picked up my Sisceal kebab on the way...having to replace the saber of course."C'mon priest...you're going to help my dear Emerald again whether you like it or not."
(xD Sisceal kebab)
Jack fell again on his back and watched him leave, his chest rising and falling in deep desperate breaths. "Y-your love?..." He gasped as his eyes widened with a sudden revelation.
(Dammit, Emerald!)

*Rae quickly followed after Katsune, wondering who this 'Jack' could be.*
Katsune stepped back as she saw Obsidian leave. Soon after him, Jack was crawling out the door as well. Katsune just stopped and stared, having no idea what was happening. "...W-Wha..." It seemed terrible, Obsidian injuring Sisceal and Jack. But she couldn't hurt Obsidian, no, he was too tricky, and with Emerald on his side, it'd be near impossible.
((Ugh!Leave me alone! TAT))

Emerald sighed and waited,sitting on her bed.
Jack quickly got up and looked at Katsune, grasping the doorknob for balance. "Kitty," he panted.
*Rae watched as Obsidian left...and boy, did she watch.
Clearing her throat, she turned back to the door too see a greaser come out from the room, looking quite...shocked.* "Wha..."
~Obsidian~
"I'm here my love. I've even brought you some blood," I had left Sisceal pinned to the wall. "don't kill him though...Now...what is it you need?"
"Kitty, I can get us outta here!" He looked up at the others. "Obsidian's dolls?"
(xD Wha... x2!!)

Katsune rushed toward Jack and knelt down by him, she started to tear up a little again. "Jack! Now is not the time to figure out how to get out of here..First, tell me... What happened to you?! Hold on, I know something that'll help you. I learned it, I learned it from Sisceal!" She sounded tense and worried, like Jack's life was on the line. In her head, she recited the spell, so that it'd come out perfectly when she attempted to heal Jack.
"Woah! Woah, calm down, sweetie. I'm fine. Didn't you hear me? What the-" He felt his all the aches lift from his body.
Katsune returned her focus on Jack and clasped her hands together and smiled. "Yes, it worked!" Out of pure joy, she glomps Jack.
"Oof!" Jack fell back again and stared up at her. "He said the heart of the hotel..."
"Oh thank you. You knew exactly what I needed.I just can't stand up at all because I have no strength.Please come here Sisceal.
Katsune moved back and replied, "Heart? It's probably a riddle.." She paused and thought about it sternly.
~Obsidian~
"He's kind of...held down at the moment, but I'll go fetch him." I went out and removed the saber. I picked him up over my shoulder and placed him on her floor."Be gentile with him now, he's had a long day.

~Sisceal~
Their voices sounded muffled, but I knew exactly what was going on. Weak and floatiing in and out of conciousness I fought back but like a kitten.
"Exactly. Heart of the hotel means it's probably what keeps this place moving right? He's the host! He keeps the place running." He started getting excited, sitting up against the wall behind him.
"But how do we get it from Obsidian? He may be breakable, but then he has his lover Emerald. And she's quite dangerous in a certain way. If we can get everyone together, like you, me, Stara, Sisceal, Rae, and Matt, maybe we'd have a chance against those two. Does that plan sound decent, I guess?" Katsune was hopeful, but the chances of loss were moderate as well.
Emerald looked at him."I hate to say I have a heart,because I don't don't,not one working anyway,but I can't feed from him in this condition. His blood would be too stale.
"It's not Obsidian. Think about it. The heart of the hotel is Obsidian, but what do you give away when you're in love? Wait....Emerald? You said Emerald? Her name's Emerald?"
~Obsidian~
"He'll be alright. I may have impaled him but I made sure to do the least amount of damage. You have to remember he's also has a few knocks to the head too." I found a cusion to prop his head up with." I tried to bring you a human, but....he kind of got away."

~Sisceal~
Opening my eyes i found both of them leaning over me. Strangely there was also a pillow propping my head up. I tried to sit up.
Katsune nodded, "Yes, her name is Emerald."
He frowned and shook his head. It was just a coincidence. "Yeah okay. So his heart belongs to this Emerald bitch. We get her and we find the key."
"Well okay,my love. I will feed.Thank you."Emerald knelt next to Sisceal and picked him up a bit,then bit into his neck,sucking out his blood.
~Sisceal~
I flinched when I felt her bite.There was nothing more I could do now but wait until it was over.

~Obsidian~
I sat quietly and watched.
"That won't be as easy as it sounds...And trying will hurt, and could result in even our deaths. I'm not too sure on this, but if you're going to try, I'll stand by you." Katsune was hesitant, but truly was willing to do anything for Jack. As dangerous as it was, she couldn't let Jack go alone.
((It's too dangerous to go alone. Take this. XD That's all I thought when I read that last line.))
"Yeah, me too!" *Rae was pumped just thinking about it. Her eyes glowed a hot fire.*
I had been trying to heal Siseal when Obsidian had taken him away again. I glared in his direction as he left, he set about repairing my own side. I left the room, looking for Sisceal so I could heal him when I ran in to Rae, Katsune, and Jack. "Where are you lot going?"
Katsune looked up at Stara. "Apparently, the 'lot' of us are planning to retrieve the key from Emerald. I know what you're thinking, it's risky, we won't survive, but if we go together, when she's alone, we might have a chance." She put her hand on her heart and closed her eyes. "That may work, but not without you Stara, we need your help, if you're willing."
"Do you that's she's alone? Obsidian said something about taking Sisceal to her so she can feed." I scowled. "He stabbed Sisceal all the way through and stabbed me as well." I indicated my bloody side. "It's a miracle he's still alive."
Katsune opened her eyes and replied distastefully, "Does it look like I care?" She stood up from her sitting position. "The only thing that matters now is getting the key. I do not plan on going now, we can wait until Emerald and Obsidian are done with Sisceal and allow him to return to us." Katsune looked away. "Besides, if he dies or lives, it doesn't make a difference."
(You can always count on Katsune to be caring and compassionate...xD)
"Alright, so we have to wait. We need someone to keep an eye on them until she's alone. Meanwhile, we just hang back and keep alive."
(xD Awaiting the epic Tsundere side to shine.)
Emerald finished feeding on him a few moments before he would have died."Thank you Sisceal.I feel so much better."She licked his neck where she bit and got up off of him.She then turned to Obsidian and smiled,slightly seductively."And thank you my love for helping me."She went to him and kissed him gently and quickly.