बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
I cocked my head, listening. "So far, I think it's a guy, and he sounds rather cocky."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"Well I hope he gives Obsidian a difficult time. That would be a show to watch." I tried to hear.Nothing."You've got good ears."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
Katsune quickly turned around and watched as Rae ran back to that dead rat. "...If you loved something let it go, if it was meant to be, it'll come back." Katsune saw Rae rush through the door. "...No. It can't be like that, Ha. They're just a pitiable pair of 'sibilings'. ..." Katsune's face darkened and for once, tears streamed down her face. "They were meant to be. If I ever really loved her, I'd treat her with kindness..." She walked back into the kitchen and kneeled down by Matt along with Rae. Her hands glowed and she placed it on Matt's throat. She whispered the same spell Sisceal used before.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Oh dear, I teared up while writing that.... ^^" )
"It comes with being an elf." I gestured to my ears, forgetting the eye issue. "Damn, I'm sorry. I forgot about your eyes. I have pointed ears as well."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
Matt smiled at Rae.
"Rae... Go on... Don't worry about me.... I'm nearly good as dead...Let Katsune treat you right.... Give her a second try.... If she doesn't, I swear......... I'll come back and kill her myself..." He let out a breathy laugh. "And... Promise me... You'll get out safely... I love you, Rae." Closing his eyes again, he felt himself yet again drawn towards the light.... It was so beautiful... He felt joyful, giddy almost.
Wait, no, nevermind.
He felt a surge of... Everything rush into him. Pain, happiness, depression, anger. He felt as though he was going to explode.
Crying out, his eyes flung open.
He felt out of breath and panted.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Aww..really? ;-;)

*Rae looked up at Katsune, who had tears running down her face. Then she looked down, and seen that she healed Matt, who was now a zombie. Rae smiled faintly, and she began to cry as well.*
(( Well, kinda~ It'd be cool to have him creep around as a ghost~ >:D ))
(( "Who was now a zombie" xD I suppose, in all technicality.... ))
~Sisceal~
"Suppose that would help." I grinned."And don't worry, I can see a little...it's like, looking at an image in a water droplette. Kinda blurry."
(Fuck. fuck. fuck my late reply!)
(Yeah. D: Now I really think this should be a Anime, it'd be so cool...)

Katsune's eyes softened as she saw his eyes open. She took Matt's hand and put her dagger in it. "Here...Kill me, and...Live happily with Rae, a-alright?" Katsune smiled, for the last time?
(( Haha, it's fine~ Chill~ :3 ))
(( :O This would make an awesomely kick-ass anime! ))

He took the dagger, a confused look on his face.
"Wh... I... No. I owe you my life. You saved me. I also need to apologize. I was... Angry. I didn't mean the things I said. I'm sorry."
He placed the dagger down. "I'm not going to kill anyone."
Katsune looked at the dagger and back at Matt. "...Whether you meant it or not, what you said was true. My past haunts me, and it'll catch up." Katsune stood up as her tears fell and she turned to leave.
*Rae broke into a hysterical sob, obviously very moved by what just happened.*
(I feel ya, Rae. My mom was giving me the looks right about now, seeing me cry.)

Katsune's closed her eyes and exited the kitchen. Her death was near, and she'll die here. She was sure of it. No one could escape the Devil.
(( :| I think I'm the only one here not sobbing... *takes a lot to have me cry* ))

Matt pulled Rae to his chest and petted her hair, trying to comfort her.
He watched Katsune walk away and wiped away a few tears of his own.
(Try listening to some sad song and maybe if it fits in with the story you might tear up. xD Thats what made me cry.)

Katsune wiped her tears. "Love..." She turned the corner. "Is not a game for a Devil.." She tapped Jacks shoulder and smiled. "To play alone.."
(I wasn't crying either...though I thought it was pretty damn sad. ;-;)
(And here I am forcing my eyes to drop some tears. Sorry, righty.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
"Woah woah woah! What's going on?!" Jack put his hands up.
Katsune giggles and replies, "Nothing, nothing. I just had a little errand to run. But, I'm back now. How about we continue the tour now? I'd love to introduce the library!" She takes Jack's hand and drags him down the hall.
(( *listened to sad music while rereading the scene* B'| Yep, that did it. ))

Matt continued to run his fingers through Rae's short, tangled hair.
"Are you okay, now?" he asked softly.
"BAWWW-!!" *Rae continued to sob heavily. What a baby.*
Matt smiled and patted her back.
"It's fine... You're okay... I don't know why you're crying, but everything's fine..."
(Maybe she loves Katsune!! :D)
"Y-yeah...I k-know." *Her voice shakes* "But I-I can't s-stop crying, goddammit!"
(( Is Fanpop, like, glitching for anyone else? My updates are all screwy... ))

"It's okay, it's fine... Shh..." he said gently, rubbing her back. "It's been pretty stressful for you; I honestly can't believe you've been keeping it in that long..."
(I know right!? Its glitching really badly tonight.)
(So I'm not the only one? :O I thought it was my phone being the bitch...)
((What did happen??))
(>.> Excuse me?)
((I'm dunk..))
(I love being dunk. :D)
(That's no good. Your too young. I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you to Africa for a week.)
(;-;)
((I'd like to think I'm just young enough. It is hard to type.))
(( =w= Then why are you on...? ))
((CAUSSE I CAN!))
(Don't hurt me..)
(guys, hate to ask this. but could we try lessening the small side talk? It gets kinda tough to catch up on like 4 pages every day...especialy when it's mostly like this.-_-. I'm not banning it or anything just asking for a little less...)
(( Alright, alright. Just chill, hon, okay? =w= ))
(( Agh, sorry! ^ ^;; Haha! *was waiting for Moar to reply* ))
(...Fine. xD)

"Heh...Y-yeah." *Rae let out a breathy laugh, finally controlling herself. She sniffed* "It's w-wierd, huh?"
Jack backed away from her. After what he saw, he was starting to believe her about he hotel. It was a madhouse full of mad people.
((i'M JUST GONNA PRETEND. caps... Something about matt and daggers and death))
Matt hummed in agreement, nodding.
He pulled Rae away from his chest and tucked her hair behind her ears, smiling.
"Now. How about finding that key?"
(d'awww their relationship is just adorable...)

*Rae smiled, wiping away her tears with a sleeved hand* "Y-yeah. Let's start looking..."
(( Cx ~<3 ))

Matthew stood up and offered his hand to Rae.
So, what did he say, the heart of the mansion? The heart... Heart... he thought.

(( M'kay, I'm gonna pass out if I don't go to sleep in the next minute. =w= Bye everyone~ ))
I led him around a statue that just randomly popped out of nowhere. Dunno where that came from. I listened again. "Katsune's with him."
"..What's wrong?" Katsune sounded worried but tried to make a joke out of it, unaware why Jack was scared, "You looked like you've seen a ghost! I thought you said you could take on Obsidian. You can get all scared so easily!" She put her hand on her waist.
"Heh..heh heh heh...Heh...." He let his hands dropped. "What can you tell me about this guy?"