बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(I love it when stuff grows on me...Wait, that doesn't sound right...:UU)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(XD Yes Rae! I am growing all over your body! Quickly! :D Wait, I'd rather go slow on your chest! ^.~)
*Rae jumps at the far away chicken nois--I mean...loud roar* "What the fuck?!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Ohohoho~ Oh, you~ ;D)
(TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(Growing stuff on people? And I thought this RP could get no stranger.)
I turned around at the noise. "What the hell?" I walked towards the sound.
Katsune's weapon appeared in her hand and she followed Stara quickly, almost as if she was scared and just needed to clutch onto Stara and hide.

(Oooooh yeah)
(BTW, what the hell is it? Can't fight it if you don't know what it is.)
(It's a deer XD Its a monster that has horns and black fur, kinda like a ox. Only bigger and red-eyed and less furry, it eats flesh and drinks blood. It has claws, and is very offensive, but not very defensive. Dodge it and get behind it, and your good to go, its just hard to land a attack. But if you do, your safe!)
(Okaaayyy then...)

I walked into a clearing and there it was. *See Ultmate's description.* "You, my friend, are a messed up deer. Just as long as you aren't a hell of a deer, I can kill you."

(XD)
(Well OK THEN.)

~Sunshine~

Sunshine roared and charged. Head first.

~Katsune~

O.O "Oh me oh my oh mama"

(Pleasant evening is it not?)
cake
(Indeed. *twirls moustache*)
*Rae has a pleasant conversation with the Birthday Skeleton. It turns out they have a lot in common*
(The cake is a lie! XD Rae makes me crack up!)
 (The cake is a lie! XD Rae makes me crack up!)
(The...the cake is a lie~! *Runs away laughing like a moron*)
(L will find you. He is the greatest detective in the world.)
( My grandma was a detective in the Vietnamese War. She inspected the bases of the US. MY GRANDMA IS BETTER!!! ~Not true story by teh way...~ ;0)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
((wooh sitting here doing nothing :D))
(Hold your horses, I have to kill Sunshine.)

I dodged the charge and circled around the weird deer. I strung my bow and shot it.
(*hides in the corner* zomg, mama. guess what...?! Emeralds back....nanannaanana..Mama's gonna save meh one one day....Emeralds gonna dismember me one one d- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)
~Sunshine~

"ZZZZOOOOMMMMGGG!!!!!!" Sunshine swung and started to fall to the ground, skidding toward Katsune.

~Katsune~

"Is that his butt? Oh crap!" She jumped up and twirled over it and landed in front of Sunshine. "Phew! I think I saw somethin' coming outta there!"

~Sunshine~

(´Д` )

~Katsune~

( ̄▽ ̄)
I rolled my eyes at Katsune and flew over to her and picked her up by the back of her shirt. "You're gonna get yourself killed." I deposited her in a tree above the deer's reach.
"Aww, but I was just warming up!" Katsune sat down and watched. "I need some popcorn..." She muttered to herself as she was waiting.

~Sunshine~

Sunshine roared immensely and got back up. He stomped on the ground, causing it to shake and rumble. "RRRAAWWWRR!!!" He charged again, this time waving his head up and down to avoid Stara from flying up or around him.

~Katsune~

(´・_・`)
"Is that thing having a seizure or is it just drunk over how he's SO turned on by how Stara's acting..He must be the type to like tsunderes huh?" Katsune laughed to herself and continued to watch, thinking nothing negative could come Stara's way.
(Stara IS negative. Negative x negative = positive. Though I guess she is a tsundere.)

"You idiot. That does no good against arrows," said I, shooting him in the stomach.
(Tsundere characters are the best~ I love them ^^)
~Katsune~

"Bummer, the one you love just called you a idiot." Katsune said, sipping lemon juice that she summoned.

~Sunshine~

;_; "RRaaawwwrr...!!" Blood leaked terribly from his chest, and then, the beast layed back, silent, still, and dead.

~Katsune~

Katsune jumped down after she finished her juice. "Maybe we should give Emerald some sunshine blood. She needs it, right?" Katsune jokingly said, scratching her head.
*Rae has a sudden hunger for meat-lovers pizza*
(mmmmm Now I have a craving for pizza hut....;A;)
(muahahah~ :3)
 (muahahah~ :3)
(;A; Sorry, I need to go offline. The craving made me sleepy)
(That's a...strange reaction to a craving xDD)
(Oh I understand.... IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!! ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(Sorry, late and very long reply.)
~Sisceal~
Bored out of my mind I decided to explore a little. I pryed around the book case a little before finding a secret passageway. Stepping inside the door closed behind me leaving me no choice, but to head forward. It was too dark to see so I formed a small light with my magic. Unfortunately, several hundred blood bats happened to have set up residence there and my light and I were not welcome. I procceded slowly and quietly. "Don't mind me....just passing through..." My foot hit a rock and it came crashing down loudly. A very large very P.Oed black cloud of bats came at my head."DAARRRGHH!!!" I ran for it. I came to the end of the tunnel wich led outside. Breaking through the wall I continued to run screaming as they attacked me. That is, until my foot found the old well. All I remember after that was seeing pitch black except for a small spot of light."Oooooo...Ow...am I dead?"
(No Sisceal....You have entered the realm of Elmo, Residents, 3 Rae, You, and Party Skeleton over there in the corner having tea with Rae. Enjoy YOUR stay, welcome to MY humble abode!)
(XD)
( Oh I forgot...*bows and almost trips over* I hope you don't like you stay....bah whateva my boss pays me $1.00 every year for this so eh. :Me: WHAT DID YOU SAY, EMEREDA!!!???)

(--See like you have Emerald, I have >.>)
(Obsidian actually pays pretty well. I mean just think of what his employees have to deal with.)
(the fourth wall will be broken!)
[~Obsidian~]
["Hey! you there!" Pointing in UltmateUltima's direction "Stop stealing my thunder!! ]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
(-Emerald-)
(Hello everyone.Obsidian why have you not come home yet?I miss you.)
(Awwwww Obsidian. Why are you mean to your precious Emerald? ((see what I did there?)) )
(Okay, so Sisceal's in the well now right?)
(Alright, Alright, just call me Megurine Luka ^.~ see what I did there?)
(I take it he is? .-.)
(.____.;;)
*The polite conversation had shifted into something not so polite when Birthday Skeleton made a rather nasty comment. Rae couldn't help but feeling just a little bit offended*
"You take that back, motherfucker." *She had warned, grabbing the skeleton by the neck*
*They then engaged in a petty slap-fight which didn't last for very long.*
(he is)
*Rae looked up at the dude*
"Oh, hey. What's crackin'?"
(XD "You take that back motherfucker..." = A gangster or murderer on the street
"Oh, hey. What's crackin'?" = A 12 year old young man greeting his friends jokingly.
Nice. You must be a Gemini, huh? Two-faced? )
~Sisceal~
"Only my spine, and ribs....and skull..." I layed there in pain from the fall.
(And Sisceal's libido...But it wasn't from the fall, it was from seeing Rae talking to a skeleton.)
"Shit." *Rae replied, going over to the injured dude* "What the hell happened?"
(A totally sexist skeleton.)
~Sisceal~
"Are ya blind? I fell." I snapped...my back wasn't the only thing that was sore.