बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(Sorry my battery ran out)

"Do you think this is a joke?" Katsune frowned distastefully. "My love is genuine, not a mere act as others may have concluded!" Katsune then paused and her grin returned to her face. "Don't panic..Just accept me...and forget everything else. Sounds fair doesn't it?" She raised her black sword to her own head. "Or should I kill myself in your rejection" She raised the sword to her neck.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
(Oh, my. The things you people get up to while I'm doing my math homework. O.o)
I snitched the bag of chips from Matt as Matt fell asleep again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Shit just got serious.)
"YO-O!" *Rae holds up her free hand* "Calm down! Put that shit away!"
(XD Sorry, left you out.)
Katsune looks at Rae out of curiosity. "Does that mean you love me, too?" Katsune asked, as her mouth broke out into a smile, little by little. Katsune concluded without Rae's consent and hugged Rae, dropping the sword, as she cried and fell into the arms of Rae. Between tears she yelled out, "I love you! I..love you!" Her voice seemed to echo into the plaza.
(It's ok. I tend to leave people out too. Though I got us all to the kitchen earlier. Which reminds me, should Stara come and investigate?)
(Yeah, I was hoping for that, it would be interesting. But walk here, slowly!)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I love you! I..love you!" The words echoed back to the plaza. I dropped the chips and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I should go check on them." I walked towards the door they went through.
*Rae sort of chuckles, relieved that she didn't go all bat shit insane. She shudders at the thought of Katsune's blood pouring over her. That would be a pain to clean up.*
rainy
*She bites her lip and thinks to herself* "What the hell did I just get myself into?"
I kept walking through the passages. (Geez, how long do you want me to take?)
"Yeah." *Rae clears her throat as she stands. She brushes her hair back with her fingers and dusts herself off*
(Sorry I'm late)

Katsune smiled and went over and kissed Rae. "I hope you never forget me, because after this, you will be with me forever. No matter what.." She kissed Rae on her cheek again, lovingly.

(Now walk in and be like "ZOMGWTFBBQ?")
*Forever. Forever. Forever. That echoed within her mind, and it made the blood rush from her face, making her look very pale. She doesn't have a *ghost* of a chance with this one!*
(lol a ghost of a chance XD most random lines. But now, I guess we can pretend Katsune is kissing Rae for a couple minutes until Stara walks in. :L)
(y'know, cuz she's all pale. Like a ghost! ^^)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
((Her name's Stara~. =w=;

D< BITCH TOOK MAH POTATO CHIPS!
(XD Lol, I kid, I kid.)))

Matthew continued to sleep as Stara took his dear potato chips and walked away.
BUT THE JOKE'S ON HER BECAUSE HE FINISHED THEM RIGHT BEFORE~!
MWAHAHAHAAHA~!

((Omigawd I'm insane.

BD And with that, I leave again.))
(Y U NO STAY >:c)
(Yeah, I figured that much out, thanks, I almost died back there, her name was too far, and when I went 1 page back, I figured out I couldn't change my reply! Ohmygosh!! -.- {Sarcasm FYI} XD )
((*had to go, but madre changed her mind*
LOLNEVERMIND.
:U *stays*))
(*is happy*)
"Okay. I'm just gonna...go." *She quickly walks through the door and when she turns the corner, she walks right into Stara. Fabulous.*
((*is glad you're happy* :D))
(*Is glad you're glad I'm happy :'3)
Katsune turned around and crossed her arms. "Yeah. Love you when I meet you in hell." She threw the book in basket and walked out. She walked out and winked at Rae as she passed her and Stara. After the short and cruel thought to herself, Katsune changed her expression completely to the one she had with Rae. She then headed into the plaza and sat down in her usual seat.
((*is glad you're glad I'm glad you're happy lolwut* :'D))
*Rae doesn't even apologize for colliding into Stara. She feels too discusted with herself, so she sets out on a journey to find a bathroom*
(*Is even more glad you're glad I'm glad you're glad I'm happy. GLADCEPTION.)
(Sorry, I need to go offline.)
*The bathroom is closer than she'd thought. She goes inside and looks into the mirror, seeing how shitty she looks.* "Ew." *She openly expresses her disgust of her appearance, then she grabs a towel from the rack and runs it under water. After that's done, she proceeds to wash her face*
*Blah, blah. After she's satisfied, she takes out the makeup kit Stara made for her and puts on some makeup. +5 charm!*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(sorry guys! I didn't mean to be gone so long, but it was mom's orders and a little distraction called spore. Anywaaaay. I'm back, but sadly this is the only post I can make for tonight..I should be good as long as I don't get my comp. taken away. I'll try to be better about replying if this stupid thing doesn't decive me again! >_< saying there are still only 743 posts when it's actuall 1024!)

~Sisceal~
My long bout of pouting was ended when I got a whiff of the cake. I decided to casualy get up and non-chalauntly sneak over and try a piece.

~Obsidian~
The party was really starting to pick up when that strange lad Xamys came running in buck naked. I couldn't help but snicker at the whole ordeal. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it, but I could tell by the way they were acting that they were weary of me. *sigh* "what to do what to do....." I said under my breath.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
((I loooooooove spore! I wish I could play it :( ))
((*^* ~))
((MOAR.
;3; You spelled "disgust" wrong.))

Matthew woke up to a lack of potato chips.
Matthew was sad.

((*doesn't know what Spore is*
:L
*looks it up*
:u Oooh~
Seems interesting~))
(Nothing to see here!! *fixes horrible spelling mistake* :D Now Rae can be disgusted properly!)
*Rae walks back out to where everyone else is and goes sits beside the sad, potato chip less Matt*
(Sorry! I had this terrible headache and went to bed really early yesterday!)

I watched the two girls walk off in opposite directions. "I really don't wan to know what you were doing." I turned to the library. "Ah, the library. Not really my forte. More of Adrial's than mine." A tear leaked out of my eye at the mention of my little sister. I wiped it away furiously. "Damn! I hate crying. I've done nothing but feel sorry for myself and pass out here." I headed back to the plaza.
(I could never go to bed with a headache...D:)
*Rae sat with a blank tard look on her face* *She looked over to the cake and instantly felt hungry again. "Oh, what the hell." She thought*
(Thou may proceed for thy has returned! ;3)

Katsune woke up and noticed Rae there. "Oh, she seems to have a little touch up on her appearance? All the more pleasure..." Katsune grimly thought. She walked over and stood behind her. Without looking at her she said, "Rae, you should try to go on a diet before our marriage...We must always be slim and healthy". She smiled and then turned to face Rae.
Matthew heard Katsune talking to Rae.
Wait... Marriage?! he thought. What did I miss?
*-10 Self-esteem!*
(Nobody's on ! D:)
(._. dat's what you think)
(I'm on too. By a grip I almost missed you guys!)
(It's like a party up in HERE :0)
*Rae looks down at her waist, and see's that she is indeed getting a little muffin top.* "Crap." *She says under her breath*
"Its alright...I'll marry you no matter what...It's our love that counts.", Katsune put her hand on Rae's cheek and pulled her glance. "Right?" Katsune asked her.
*Rae put on a weak superficial smile* "Whatever you say..."
"....Good" And with that meaning of satisfaction, Katsune's mind wandered. "Did...she mean it? Is she really accepting to marry me? Hah, wonderful..A beautiful canary to stand by my side. Wonderful, wonderful." Katsune thought to herself.
"What's this?" I appeared behind them and wrapped my arms over their shoulders. "Ah, isn't it sweet! L'amour! That wounderful feeling, it comes from deep inside you very soul."I put a hand over my heart.

~Sisceal~
"That icey cold dagger that tares your heart out...." I said quietly immitating his motion.

Katsune blinked and turned her head. "We were just having fun...It is a party, right?" she said with a smile. "I don't see you having much fun...". Katsune tried to mimick a laugh over how anxious she was to leave and read her novel or something.
(Shit. late reply...)
"I think Love is a bit of both..." *Rae laughs a little* "It hurts but feels nice at the same time."
~Sisceal~
"Don't listen to him...Love is a vile, wretched thing.It only brings heartbreak," I hissed." Only a fool loves."