बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3629 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3629

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UltmateUltima said…
(you wanna see clown Rae? I'll give you clown...)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Rae would surely piss her pants if she seen that XDD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lady_Rebel said…
I sat at the table, fingering my throwing knives and wondering if I could hit him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Drake entered as well, and found he had lost the ability to breath once he had entered. "It's beautiful.... Everything is so perfect."
(XD)
*Rae goes to sit at the edge of the table, not exactly feeling ready for such occasion as her makeup had smudged from the kitchen night sleep)
Katsune notices Rae's discomfort and walks over to her, putting her hand on her shoulder. "Are you feeling alright? I mean, if my help is good enough for you.." She smiled dryly.
*Rae nods* "Do you have some eyeliner? or some mascara?"
*She shakes her head* "Ugh, I look so shitty right now..."
"Here." I formed a make-up kit out of darkness. "The colors are a bit dark, but it's there if you want it." I handed it to her.
Katsune rummaged through the purse she had in her pocket and pulled out a spare mascara. "I have no idea what this is but you can have it...I never used it. I thought I would fit in better with this." She holds it out in front of Rae with hopeful eyes.
*Rae equipped make-up kit and mascara! +5 charm!* "Thank you!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Drake stopped his gawking ad looked towards Rae. "I hardly think this is the time of makeup, Miss Senne." ((You're gonna get a lot of "Miss so-n-so's" from him. I hope I spelld it right.))
(Damn she beat me to it! Curse you, Rebel!)
(There's no mascara in the makeup kit, just so you know.)
"You gotta look good to feel good!" *she beams up at him*
(yeah, you spelt it right ^^)
(dammit guys, I gotta go here ^^; I'll be back in maybe a day or two...)
*Rae gets up to go re-apply makeup, but as she leaves, she suddenly falls asleep and lands facefirst into whatever is on the ground*
(People randomly fall asleep here XD)
( Yeah I gotta go too..RANDOM FALLING ASLEEP SEQUENCE)

Katsune sat down on a comfy chair and soon laid back, falling asleep...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xokaylaxob said…
((time zones </3.. they are screwing all of us up. gosh))
And so they all just randomly fell asleep in the plaza. Including the bad guys. I looked around at all the sleeping people and sighed. "Do I have to go either smash into a wall or faceplant in a bowl of Cheez-Its?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
((;^; FUUU--))

*watches everyone pass out/fall asleep*
*confused expression*
I noticed the other awake person. "Hello Matt. Still awake, eh?"
*leans against wall*
(thinking) this is so pointless'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzah25 said…
Yeah... Why did everyone fall asleep? Dx
*looks up at the ceiling*
"Hmmm...Target practice." I grinned, eyeing a likely area. I walked over and summoned a target made of darkness. "Care to join me?" I asked the other two, offering a variety of long-range weapons.
*looks over to her* "sure"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(back, these time zones are terrible.)

I looked at everyone who fell asleep."Oops, I'm sorry..wrong spell....at least it didn't kill them, it does tend to have that minor side effect."
~Sisceal~
"Why not. It'll give me a chance to practice long range..." I aimed down my claw gun to Obsidian's back. Grining mischeviously.
"Oops? How about 'Oops I threw this knife the wrong way and it embedded in your face?'"
"I appologized didn't I. They'll wake up eventually?" Hands on my hips I turned to face her seeing the knife in her hand."Go ahead. try it. I'll even stand still for you."
(Yeah I just had to go outside and so...Katsune returns!)

*wakes up and puts her hand on her forehead*

Katsune: Auugh....I seemed to doze off a bit back there..Um..Hi guys, again.
"Ha. As if. You'd stand still, but warp to another spot. And i wouldn't want to miss the fun of killing you in melee." I turned and threw the knife at the target. It hit dead center. I always know my weapons well,
*amazed w/ staras great aim*
"good job "
"No, if you feel the need to throw a knife at me go ahead. I'll make it even easier." I moved closer, up to the point where all she had to do was lunge at me." How about you Sisceal? I know you're just dying to have a go at me?"
Katsune: !(◎_◎;) Why is Stara practicing shooting? And Obsidian is talking about throwing a knife? What?! Not that I have a problem...but......
"Thanks. Here. You have a go." I said, handing her a knife. "Or would you prefer a bow?" I pulled out my bow.
"call me old fashion but im better at the bow.. knifes.. agh not really"
I smirked at him. "Because I know that if I do, it'll backfire. I'm smarter than I look." I turned back to the target and strung my bow.
And handed it to Minami. "Careful. It's hard to pull. I have a strong arm." I went back to throwing my knives.
*fires bow at the target missing the middl by an inch*
*shrugs shoulders*
Katsune: Σ(・□・;)U-Umm......I'm going back to sleep, goodnight and happy hunting!

She then goes back to sleep...As least, thats what she wants people to think!
"Good shot." I threw another knife. This one embedded itself immediately above the first. "Any pattern you want me to make?"
~Sisceal~
"Then let me have a go at you." He shrugged and came face to face with me. I aimed right between his eyes, but something was wrong. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

~Obsidian~
"What's the matter holy boy? Don't have the guts?" He scowled at me then lowered his weapon in shame. I patted him on the shoulder." Good boy, you've learned well! " He went to the corner table and pouted like a child.
( I hope you didn't pout to seem attractive, Obsidian, you naughty boy. XD)
I looked at Obsidian, calculating. "What about you? Doesn't the birthday boy want to show off his skills? This is a party is it not?"
minani places down bow and arrow . (thinking) i hope theres gonna b cake or somethin...i no he's kinda of crazy but everyone wants cake there birthdays...-' stops shorts
(thinks) im such an idiot
*shaking haed*
"Relaxation is my goal here and it's not just my birthday today."I eagerly looked over at minami." Why wouldn't there be cake." I motioned behind me and it appeared on the table. Not too fancy, but lots of teers." I prefer sweets to have their flavor speak for them and this one has whatever flavor you like.
(I'm going to bed. Just assume Stara is either practicing fighting or following y'all around and keeping her trap shut.)
(time zones kinda suck.. well must go to bed now 4 i pass ou. bye!!)