बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Lanrete's Academy for Supers

bloodyjam posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 01:02PM
Welcome to Lanrete's Academy for Supers. This is a educational facility for teens with extraordinary powers with teachers who will show them how to harness them. We also offer subjects any other school would (math, English, science) and an optional dorm room with maximum three roomates.
Any complaints should be brought up with Prof. Lanrete. (send me a messege)
No need to ask to join! But if you join late, make a reason for joining later in the school year.

Rules:
-Maximum 3 characters per person
-you cannot be invincible or a god/god-like
-minimal cussing
-no killing unless someone requests it

Character sheet
Name :
Live in a dorm? :
Skill level : (with your powers)
Personality :
*Hair :
*Eyes :
Height :
*Clothing :
Bio(optional) :

With * = Can be substituted for a picture
last edited on Mar 25, 2012 at 11:29AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 225 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 225

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bloodyjam said…
Name : Alix Noir
Power(s) : can harness fire, fire resistant
Live in a dorm? : yes
Skill level : moderate (klutz)
Personality : angered easily, resorts to physically harming the person who angered her, speaks her mind
Hair : chin length, naturally black with red tips in front
Eyes : dark brown but glows red when angry
Height : 5'11''
Clothing :black tank top with a red crop top over. Black pants when cold outside, black skirt with black/grey suspenders when warm. Black/red hightops for shoes.
Bio(optional): not worth mentioning
Extra info: family considered "bad", loves acidic foods like lemons and green apples
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
((I'll definately join this, but I'll put something up later.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
Name : Penelope Krane
Power(s) :  can control her own and other's density, can read people's conscious thought by looking into their eyes, telekinesis, can see people's worst nightmare by touching their head with her four fingers
Live in a dorm? : yes (need roomates? Anyone? Alix?)
Skill level : good
Personality : polite, but secretly enjoys arguing with people her age, doesn't make eye contact often, interested in psychology, not shy but has a quiet voice
Hair : dyed dark blue, naturally blonde
Eyes : bright purple (gets noticed if people look at her face)
Height : 5'7"
Clothing : white dress shirt, red tie, plaid skirt, brown sweater over it, blue boots that go up half her shin then black socks that go up to her knees. Dark brown coat that goes down to just above her skirt, and a belt that goes around it. Occasionally she changes into a punk style.
Bio(optional) : Penelope grew up in a rich family of royalty in England. Her parents were too busy living a carefree life to bother raising Penelope, so she was raised by her personal maid. When she turned 14, her father announced to Penelope and her maid of penelope's arranged marriage. She quickly packed up and ran away from her home, only to be caught and brought back ten minutes later. To discipline her, her father sent her to Lenrete's Academy for supers, which she really didn't mind.
Extra : tells  select people of her mind reading abilities and of her arranged marriage, has an English accent, loves tea

So when are we going to start?
((I don't know when we'll start, maybe if we get one more person then we can begin. Hopefully it's soon ^_^ I really want to know what people can come up with for an academy of supers!))
hmmm
(( oh, I hope someone joins in soon then :/ mind if i make another character while we wait for someone to come in?))
Name: Finnick Scott
Power: Control of Shadows, create portals, take the form of anything(he has seen before)
Skill Level: Advanced but still imperfect
Personality:Quite handsome,but doesn't care much for romance. Very bold and clever. He may come off as a flirt and at times acts like a child. He's normally happy unless something reminds him if a dark past.
Hair:A silvery blonde
Eyes: piercing deep blue
Height: 5'10
Clothing: Black V-neck T, with gray straight jeans
Extra: Has an extremely dark past, is very handsome but doesn't care for looks much, doesn't like getting to attached to anything
((oh cool, I like your character Nathan! ok im going to start, and @indecipherable you can go ahead and make another character if you want. You can do the RP anyway you want!!!)

Alex swiftly made her way through the crowded hallway to the main office. She walked up to the first desk with a person behind it. Pulling her one suitcase behind her, she asked the woman with a name plate that read 'miss maximick'  where she was supposed to go.

"you just go down the hall, up the steps to the third floor and pick any room on that floor. If all the rooms have 4 people in them, go to the fourth floor just make sure all the rooms are filled before going father up. Also,all the floors above the third floor are dorms rooms." she said in a monotonous voice, not wanting to help the students at the moment.

Alix walked off, her eyes glowing red out of irritation, and walked up the steps  and looked through the rooms. She knew she wanted a room alone so she wouldn't blame herself for picking a room with a lunatic. She saw that all the rooms looked ragged and used up. She decided to go explore the top floors. From the outside, she had seen that the floors went about 8 or 9 floors up. 

"this is going to be tiring" Alix mumbled to herself as she began walking up the steps.
Finnick walked up the stairs and sighed. "Just another boring day" he headed up to class flashing grins at girl that's smiled at him.
Alix walked up the steps, seeing that the floors 3, 4, and 5 were full with students. She was practically sweating as she got to the 6th floor. She saw people making their way around the rooms, choosing theirs.

"my first day. I wonder how long these people have been here." she whispered to herself. She decided to fully skip the 6th floor.

As she took one step onto the next flight of stairs, she began to feel light headed and sat down on the step. Alix wasn't used to walking up so many stairs. She envied a girl she had met a long time ago who imagined a place and she was instantly there. She leaned against the wall, and contemplating giving up and choosing a room on the 6th floor.
"Damn.." he said as he loo at his feet. He had forgotten his sneakers. He walked off into the shadows by the stairs and teleported to his hall on the 5th floor. He ran to his door and bangged on it ,yelling for his roomate.
Penelope sat beside her trusty maid in the back seat of a taxi. She looked to her right where the school she was recently enrolled in was, teenagers walking around and through the doors. She sighed as she found it to be a better choice then marrying someone she had never met. She opened the door looking back at the woman who had raised her since she was born, and picked up her suitcase.

"good day, miss Talia." Penelope gave a quick curtsy and turned around and ran up to the doors,her skirt bouncing along with her.

She walked through the halls and looked into people's eyes, when she got to the stairway, she knew which floor was going to be open and where everything in the school was. She quickly made her way up the stairs. Floor one, floor two, floor three, four, five and then six. On the south floor she saw a peculiar girl with black and red hair. She walked up to her and knelt down.

"hello, my name is Penelope Krane" she said extending her hand looking a different direction than the girl. "what's your name?"
zzz
Alix was still sitting, exhausted on the steps when a girl with dark blue hair came up to her. The girl extended her hand and introduced herself as 'Penelope Krane'. Alix's eyes turned to an unnoticeable crimson. It wasn't something this Penelope had done but it was more about someone focusing on her while in such a weak state. 

"I'm Alix." she brought her hand to hers, fingers tingling, ready to catch fire any second.
Penelope let go of Alix's hand and shifted into a more comfortable position.

"I'm new to this school. Do you know where the free rooms are?" she asked, feigning interest. Penelope already knew the answer but she was hoping this girl would be her roommate.

((is anyone on at the moment?))
"I'm new here, too." she said, trying to make eye contact with Penelope. Her eyes getting a brighter red each attempt. "I don't know what floor would have free rooms." she stood up from her perch on the steps. "but I'm going to go find the mess hall or cafeteria or whatever they call it here. Bye" she began walking down the steps.

((just asking, but should I make a map of the school? Just so people know where everything is without getting confused))
((I'd think it'd be better to leave it to our imagination))
"he's not here..." Finnick sighed."I'd get in trouble if I go to training with out sneakers.Maybe I'll just skip class." and with that he headed to the only place where no one would question him. To the café.
Penelope made a slight frown when she saw Alix trying to get away from her.

"ah, wait!" she ran back down the stairs to catch up. Following along she continued. "I know where to go to get some exquisite food around here."
Alix looked over and caught Penelope's gaze, unconsciously letting her read her mind. 'if it's exquisite, then that's gonna get me to follow her!' she thought in a sarcastic voice.

"where would this place be?" Alix said, reaching the fifth floor.
Slightly flinching from Alix, Penelope continued. "well I heard there's a nutrition bar in the other west building and there's also a small cafe beside it too" Penelope went back into her memory to think about what else there was. "actually, I can bring you!" before waiting for an answer, she picked Alix up with her TK and jumped through the wall to the pathway between buildings. They both floated to the ground, where Penelope quickly gave a smile to Alix and let her go. She immediately hit to ground with a thud.
((here's a second character

Name : Lexi Lamoureaux
Power(s) : can make portals that look like black oozing oil, can make any sound higher/lower, can make any sound louder/quieter, hear anything from 10 miles clearly
Live in a dorm? : yes
Skill level : a natural but hasn't learned much
Personality : facade: rocker, Loud, unorganized, can be random at times
underneath :  keeps her true thoughts to herself, enjoys fantasy novels because she hates her reality
Hair : brown short messy, bunch of different lengths around her head, bangs that hang between her eyes, bangs dyed pink, couple strands on left side of head dyed purple. Wears clips that look like candy wrappers in her hair.
Eyes : pupils are always dilated, but has sea green eyes if she is deprived of candy
Height :5'9"
Clothing : sky blue button up shirt with one button on top undone, pink hoodie unzipped with purple pokadots, dark purple blazer on top. Wears ripped, black skinny jeans and purple high tops
Bio(optional) : Her mother was a hopeless drunk while her father was a classy gentleman. She learned how to play the violin, guitar and piano from her father. When Lexi was 9, her father was murdered by her mother in a fit of drunken rage. Because of insufficient evidence and the only witness being a 9 year old, her mother was let go. Lexi quickly ran away but was found and put in an orphanage. Using her powers and what little knowledge she knew of them, she left and found herself at Lanrete Academy.
Extra : closet pianist who adores classical, is never seen without candy (any kind), ears pierced in three different places, loves anything SWEET(candy, cake, cookies), idolizes John Frusciante, refuses to sing, she has never known anyone who got past her facade
Alix quickly got up from where she had landed.

"WHAT THE F--" Alix glanced down and a smile crept across her mouth. She covered her face as she bursted out laughing. "y-your skirt! I-it it's" she stuttered out her words while she continued laughing. "your sk-skirt is - it's up!"
Penelope's skirt was up from when they had came down from jumping through the fifth floor wall.
Finnick turned around at the sound of talking.As he saw the girls a sigh escaped his lips.
Penelope's face turned beet red and she pulled her skirt from her belt. "c-come on, let's go to the cafe..." she pulled on Alix's arm and began walking down the path with her head low, not looking where she was going
Alix grasped the two suitcases, one her own and the other Penelope's, she brought them along,butnotwithout hears a sigh coming from a student. She turned.
"what's with the sigh?" she was speaking while fire came out with every word, her sentence directed at Finnick
" A bit relieved you weren't a teacher." he lied with a grin. He tilted his head in curiousity. "I haven't seem you guys around"the pause a moment as if remembering something. "Ah!You two must be new students"
meh
Alix held her breathe. Her family was full of expert liars and con artists. She knew when someone was lying from a mile away. "...hi, I'm Alix" she said, keeping her hands on the handles of suitcases. She wasn't going to be telling anyone she was a part of the 'Noir' family. Hopefully no one knew about them.
Penelope realized she wasn't being followed by Alix anymore. She quickly ran back the way she had came and saw Alix and a strange boy. She listened to Alix greet him with much rudeness. She quickly swept in and interrupted Alix from getting angry at the poor boy.

"now Alix, that is no way a lady should greet a young man." Penelope looked over at the stranger's direction. " I'm terribly sorry, sir, for Alix's rude behavior." she accidentally looked directly into his eyes, but instead of hearing his thoughts, she got lost in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry for going off topic but... You have absolutely brilliant eyes" she stood, astonished, while completely ignoring any thoughts that she heard.
"brilliant" Alix rolled her eyes as she repeated Penelope's statement in a high pitched voice. "well if were being so sophisticated..." she pulled the suitcases over closer to where Penelope stood. "may I ask what your name is?" she said in an annoyed voice directed at the boy she'd rather not know, thinking more with her empty stomach than her brain at the moment.
HE smiled lightly. "Finnick, Finnick Odarian Scott" he reached out for a hand shake,he then turned to Penelope " Oh, and thank you for the compliment, I'm sorry, never got your name"
"oh, pardon me. My name is Penelope Krane." she held out her hand for a handshake. "it's a pleasure" she said with her usual British accent. Soon realizing she heard a split second of his thoughts, she quickly averted her eyes. 'bloody hell, I always look so shy...' she thought to herself.
Finnick tilted his head slightly. " Hmm, mind-reader huh?" He grinned. and looked at their bags. "Looking for rooms?"
Numerous cussed and swear words flooded Penelope's mind as her face went as red as Alix's eyes usually were. 'I didn't want anyone to know! That wanker figured it out so fucking fast...it was obvious I suppose...but at least I could have kept it from Alix' she thought. I should probably avoid speaking about the mind reader stuff he just said ."uh, yes. Well, I kind of forced Alix out of the school before we could actually get one. She seemed hungry. Anyhow we were just on our way to the cafe across the path and we really should be going and so we'll see you around" Penelope went into rambling mode as she got nervous about Alix knowing about that one certain power.
"Oh, but I'd love to tag along, besides" he stepped into the shadows and opened a portal. " This way's faster" he grinned, gesturing them over.
Error.
((I got the message about the portal and such but there's one after it that just says error))

"...ok..." she said, torn between how she should act towards Finnick
"wow, wonderful! Ok!" Penelope stepped towards the shadows "just step through?" she asked
"Yes, hold your breathe though," He said with a wink." Might knock the wind right out of ya !"
Penelope breathed in and jumped through first. ((where is the portal going? Outside the cafe or inside?))
((Directly outside))
Finnick winked at Alix, "You're next "

((There was an Error so it wouldn't post so I wrote error so it would.))
Alix stepped in, finding it easier than anything else. Easier than getting mad over the wink. Easier than walking to the cafe's unknown whereabouts. She held her breathe and stepped through. She saw a sign that read 'cafe' and felt reassured. She looked over where Penelope stood waiting and stepped beside her.
Penelope watched as Alix grumpily stepped from the portal. She looked back towards the cafe through the window glass door. The cafe was packed with four people already in line.
Finnick walked through." He we are." he said and walked towards the door. "We are on the western part of the campus." he waved for them to follow him in.
Penelope walked in and took a place in line, feeling nervous about if they would find a seat. When she looked back over to a table in the corner sat a strange girl sitting alone, with only her guitar as company.
Alix followed after Penelope and stood beside her, digging out her wallet from her suitcase. "so do you know what you are getting, Penelope? How about you...Finnick was it?
Finnick went to the front of the line and talked to the female cashier. After a few seconds she smiled and looked over his shoulder to Penelope and Alix."Hey, c'mon !" he yelled.
Penelope quickly looked back over at the girl in the corner and went up to the front. "hm?"
"this guy.... Sure seems to be popular with the ladies" Alix mumbled to herself as she brought the bags over with her. "Penelope, I'm not your personal servant. Take your suitcase back." Alix handed Penelope her bag and looked at Finnick.
"My friend here," he pointed to the girl," Lily was it?"he asked "Bella" she corrected with a blush."Whatever" he said dismissively, "Anyway, order what you'd like, I do so much hate to wait in lines."
Alix looked at Finnick, and then at Belle. She scowled at Finnick for being so rude to everyone in the line up and Belle. I'd rather wait and starve than encourage your behavior to Belle and probably other countless girls. Alix turned around and went to the back of the line, which had now grown to 5 people in the time she had went to the front.
Penelope looked over at Finnick and blushed. "I'm afraid a proper lady would not cut in line..." she said in a quiet voice. Although everything in her wanted to side with Finnick, Alix had brought up a decent point. She looked over at Belle "I'm sorry Alix and I wasted your time." She reluctantly turned away with her shoulders slumped, mentally slapping herself.