बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Assasin's wars

dargox posted on Mar 22, 2012 at 03:53PM
Ok in this rp your an assasin working for one these assassin's groups THE CREED, THE SIGNERS, THE SANITS or in your own group but all assassin's group are at war hideing&killing each other in plane site.

Character info

Name:
Personality:
Description or pic:
Assassin group:
Weapons:
Skills:
last edited on Mar 22, 2012 at 08:33PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 141 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 141

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(here's my)

Name: Kai Aurakius
Personality: strong will, loyal, brave, smart, and fouse.
Description: brown hair&eye, wears black running boots, grey cargo pants, a black T-shirt with a red dragon design, a white hoodie unzipped, and black fighting gloves.
Assassin group: THE CREED
Weapons: throwing knifes, 2 hidden blades, hidden gun, and a small fighting knife.
Skills: tracking, bomb, traps, close & long range attacks, and hideing.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Target #476: *runing through a crow of people yeling* AWWWW....SOME ONE HELP ME!!! THEIR AFTER ME!!!. *he falls down dead from a unknown throwing knife*

Kai: *standing on roof watching police gather around his target from 300ft away* well that target was easy. *slides down the fire exitscape into a alley and walks away down the sidewalk*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
(I'll definitely join (: I'll try to have a profile up tonight)
smile
(ok!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
((Same here ))
Name:
Romi Akamura

Personality:
Romi acts maturely but doesn’t always do well with others and is annoyed by ignorance or the misinformed. She may sometimes seem like a bit of a snob, however, she simply sees no point in attempting to associate with people and risk getting close to them when in the end, either she will have to leave or the other person will.

Description or pic:
(picture)

Assassin group:
The Saints

Weapons:
Sniper rifle, concealed handgun, and a couple concealed daggers.

Skills:
Highly accurate sniper, martial arts, scouting, disguise, bugging.

History:
Romi was only 13 when her parents were assassinated by a few members of The Creed. It was then that a close family friend, Mitchel, who was a member of The Saints, took her in. Romi became close to Mitchel and his wife Reila and even made a few friends in her new home, a small village reserved only for Saints members and their families. Everything was going well for a while, she joined the Assassin group Mitchel was in and he taught her all he knew.
However, 4 years ago Romi left on a weekend trip with a friend only to find the village in ruins, fire coming from every window, and a heavy cover of smoke everywhere. Instantly Romi and her friend, Carter, kicked into action trying to save their families and anyone else they could. In the end when she realized all hope was lost and no one could be saved she went to find Carter. After a couple minutes of not being able to find him and him not answering her calls Romi became frantic, she called out for him and searched through the burning ruins for nearly fifteen minutes before finding him crushed by a pillar, no breathing, no pulse, and already cold despite the surrounding flames. She later found out that the same group that was responsible for taking out her parents were responsible for this as well.
Ever since then, Romi has had a burning distain for those who are a part of The Creed. She has also yet to speak of the event or allow herself to be close to anyone at all.
 Name: Romi Akamura Age: 23 Gender: Female Personality: Romi acts maturely but doesn’t always do
(sweet chara!)
Name:Shugo Ordain

Personality:Very literate.He loves to tease others. And doesn't care much for beauty. At times he is mainly carefree. Which causes him to be extremely bold.He has a hint of childishness but only because of a deeply disturbing past.

Description or pic: Shugo is a very attractive, agile young man

Assassin Group: Mundane Society

Weapons:Bow and Arrow a long hidden dagger, a series of throwing knives and smoke grenades

Skill:Tracking, hunting, archery ,stealth, hand-to-hand combat, trapping.
 Name:Shugo Ordain Age:21 Gender:Male Personality:Very literate.He loves to tease others. And doesn
Error
Error >__<
(ok i'm going to help u two jump in now)

Kai: *still walking but sences some one fallowing him and stop at cross walk waiting for next move to be made* <in mind: come on fool show your self.>
Romi walked down the sidewalk, a few blocks behind her current target. She wore dark jeans and a black hoodie with the hat pulled up, casting a shadow on her face. She had three days to take him out before he committed arson on a target of his own, a member of her own group who was currently clueless that he was being followed by this creep. She shook her head at the thought of the situation, a person following a person in order to kill him because he’s also following a person with the intention of killing them. Ridiculous, she thought, simply ridiculous.
(I typed this up before your post Dargox, I'm just having technical difficulties. So Nathan you can take his intro ^_^)
sick
((Alrighty then :P))
Shugo crouched down on a fire escape aiming his bow at his next target.He pulled the string back ready to kill Kai,but because of a bad feather the arrow missed horribly. "Damn" he sighed as he quickly scaled the building to get out of sight.
Kai: *see the arrow fly by and quickly gives chase after seeing shugo in car window reflections* "now, it's my turn to be the hunter" *runs and then use the firescape to jump his way up to the roof at shugo*
Shugo looked around for a way to escape.He saw a satellite dish two buildings away but the gap was too far to jump.HE pulled out an arrow with a cable and shot it at the dish. He grabbed the cable tightly and closed his eyes
Kai: *still running, see shugo escapeing* "oh no you don't" *throws one his throwing knifes with a smalls bomb knocking shugo's arrow off course*
"Why does this have to be so difficult." he sighed as he fell.HE turned in mid air,and sent a series of arrows aimed at Kai's heart."THis should slow him down for a bit."
Romi followed her target into a bar room. She sat and watched him from across the room, waiting for some sort of opportunity.
Finally, about 15 minutes in, he received a phone call and walked out side, Romi followed him silently.
When he hung up and turned to go back in, he was caught off guard and a knife slit his throat.
angry
Kai: *quickly pulls out his fighting knife with his right hand to deflect shugo's arrows, then leaps off the roof and grabing shugo by the collar with his left hand befor they both crashs into a dumpster near romi, he sits up slaming shugo back into the trash while placeing his fighting knife to shugo's throat* now that your cover is blow, TELL ME WHO SENT YOU!? and I may let you live.
Romi spun around when she heard the crash and voices, "who's there?!" she demanded, bloodied dagger pointed toward the two.
Shugo grinned slightly and looked down. In his left hand was a knife inches from Kai's stomach."In a bit of a stalemate now are we?"
Error
smirk
Kai: *smiles* "looks like it, so how about this we put up our blades and you can TRY to kill me tomarrow, ok?"
By this point, Romi had cleaned off her dagger and replaced it with a handgun pointed at the two unknown people before her. It seemed they had yet to notice her so she decided if might be best to keep it that way. She sank into the shadows in the alley where she still had a clear view of them, but they didn't of her.
"I can't make any promises" Shugo replied sharply. He pulled the blade back and in a flash grabbed Kai's hand and twisted it to the side. HE kicked him in the chest and ran down the street, shooting another arrow with a cable at a nearby building. "See you later" he chuckled.
Kai: *falls out of the dumpster from shugo's kick but gets up placeing his knife away* "yeah..that's if I don't see u first." *Turns around and notice the forgoten drop of blood from romi's knife laying on the ground, he deep sighs* "u can come out..i know you're there or are you also out to kill me?"
Shugo swings up to the top of the building. HE turns around to make sure Kai didn't follow him and pulls out a little blue book. HE pulls out a pencil and scribbles something down then puts it away."Damn.." he sighed lightly. HE stared at Kai from the roof top wondering why he was still standing there."What is he doing?"
Romi came out from her spot in the shadows with her gun still drawn, "not quite. You two were the ones falling into a dumpster by me."
Error
Kai: *pop out a throwing knife from his right sleeve and hides in his hand for safey* "true but you see, that guy who ran off try to kill me a hour ago which he fail turning the table in my favor, so you in no harm unless you pull that trigger"
"Point taken." Romi said, lowering her gun, "I don't normally like using this thing anyway, too noisy. Why was he trying to kill you though?" She asked curiously.
error
Kai: "Good, I thought was going have to use my lucky throwing knife but any who...." *he flips the hidden throwing knife into his belt* "I think he was another assassin asigned to kill me by his boss."
Shugo grew tiresome of watching and decided to have a bit of fun. He drew out an explosive arrow and aimed it at the dumpster. He snickered as he let the arrow fly silently into the night.
Romi's head jerked to the side when she heard the arrow enter a bag in the dumpster. She cautiously peaked in to see the light of the explosive blinking, "hm, well that's convenient."
She quickly grabbed the man whom he had taken out moments before and threw him into the dumpster, quickly closing the lid before the explosive went of. "that should save the cleaners a little work, now it looks like that guy did it."
Shugo grinned lightly.He wondered what assassin group she was from. He climbed down from the roof and stood across the street staring at the two. He tilted his head slightly to the side as if confused and slowly began walking forward.
Romi noticed shugo walking back, it appeared he wasn't giving up on this target just yet. She turned back to Kai, "what group did you say you were from?" she asked him.
Error
Error
Shugo's grin faded an a look of childish curiosity. His eyes quickly darted to Romi. Was she part of Kai's group? If so why did she point a gun at him? Questions raced his mind but he managed to regain a smile. He regained his composure and quickened his pace, ready to flee at any moment. HE put his hands into his pocket and grabbed a smoke grenade.
Kai: *cross his arm* " I didn't but if u want to know then answer this riddle, I'm a set of rule wrighten down on a sheet of paper which I go by another name for law and most kings place de in front of my name, so what am I? "
A slight smirk came across Romi's face, "good, now I have no aversion to letting this nice guy over here complete his mission."
Shugo smiled and approached the two and in an instant held a bow and aim pointed at Kai's heart.
Romi took a step back, showing that she had no connection to the man and was fully willing to let him die before her by Shugo's arrow.
Kai: *looks over his right shoulder* "well I can tell u this, he got to be quicker to kill me. " *without warning he throws two smoke bombs onto the ground both exploding on impact allowing him too disapper*
Shugo sighed,then aimed his bow at Romi's heart."Who are you?"
"The name's Akamura," she said keeping her hands where he could see them and her gun pointed at the ground. "I'm with The Saints. If you're against The Creed then we're on the same side."
Error
"How do I know I can trust you?" Shugo said.He raised his bow and pointed it right between her eyes.
"cause I only get one target at a time and my current one is in that dumpster with your own explosive arrow."