बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Kingdoms of heros

dargox posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 08:47PM
Prolog: in the land of kaidenor (kai-den-or), a great EVIL rule over it with an iron fist but then came the hope of GOOD and with it came eight lenagedary heros to not only defeat the demon king with their powers but also restore peace to the land, so 1,000s years later these heros may be gone but their souls & powers r sheal away in eight stones and their names live on threw the eight kigndoms that r after them but a lass not is well because it's has been fortold that the DEMON KING will return to recalm his rule.

Kingdoms of kaidenor:
Inferna= N/ fire
Magena islands= NE/magic
Eartha= E/earth
Lightca= SE/light
Auqaies= S/water
Angel tower= SW/pray
Windair= W/wind
Darkrgo= NW/dark

Character info:
Name:
Race: (human, demon, hafe breed, ect.)
Class:(king,queen, price, hunter, ect.)
Home kingdom: (look at kingdoms of kaidenor)
Personailty:
Describe or pic:
Pet or mount:
Weapons:
Powers & weakness:
Bio/back story:
 Prolog: in the land of kaidenor (kai-den-or), a great EVIL rule over it with an iron fist but then ca
last edited on Mar 02, 2012 at 11:47PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 379 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 379

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(here's my character.)

Name: lancer storm.
Race: human.
Class: assassin.
Home kingdom: Inferna.
Personailty: kind, brave, smart, some times quite.
Describe or pic: (link)
Pet or mount: dragon.
Weapons: long sword, throwing knifes, and two hidden arm blades.
Powers \ weakness: Fire \ water.

Bio: he was the son of inferna's king but he never wanted the life of price, so he run away, change his name, and join a group of free paid assassins till he was 18, so now he life on his own takeing any assassin job that paids good but he also wright to his sister because she was only one he said goodbye to befor he ran away from the castle and plus she still live in the castle being watched 24/7.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Marrok said…
Okay I have a character called Marrok that would work in this roleplay. He has wings so which would he be under? Angel tower= SW or Windair= W?
(well what type of powers dose he have? Cause angel tower is like a church with the power of pray while windairins have wind powers, so maybe marrok can live some where between them? Also u should do a info sheet for your character it will help and if u don't know how then just look the top of this fourm.)
(Ill go with Windair. I was going to I was just waiting to see what you would say to my question first.

Name: Marrok Wulfric
Race: He is a mix breed between a lycanthrope and an angel
Class: Prince
Home kingdom: Windair
Personailty: keeps to him most of the time, quiet, doesn't really care what other people think
Describe or pic: pic
Pet or mount: Weapons: doesnt have one
Powers & weakness: He gets angered easily. He has the power of speed, and know how to control air/wind and lightening.
Bio/back story: He is a very well respected prince though he doesn't care about his title. He would rather just glide through the skies than sit through a meeting. Since he was young the only thing he had taken serious is learning how to fight. Which got his parents angry with him.
 (Ill go with Windair. I was going to I was just waiting to see what आप would say to my सवाल firs
Error
(i'm going to the rp hope your ready and we're starting in inferna.)

[infena: a gorgous kingdom with stong , proud, and loyal villagers, rich heathly plant and animal life due to the underground hot springs, and to top it off a fare and justus king as well as a kind and down to earth pricess.]

I was camping in the iguanas forest of infena after returning from my lasted assassination job, cooking up some river fish I caught a few minutes ago.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
((I would love to join!))
Name: Pauline Timberwood
Race: Demonic Vampire
Class: Princess
Home kingdom: Darkrgo
Personailty: Vary sweet and kind to her friends but when she faces her enimys she can be cold and heartless
Describe or pic: she has long brown hair, color changing eyes, she wears a cute top and jeans and a sweet smile
Pet or mount: Dragon named Fionna
Weapons: a pole...
Powers & weakness: She can shapeshift and many other shadow related powers. she spaces off often wich makes her weak agenst suprise attacks
Bio/back story: ???
Marrok flew over the forest. His black slender wings making easy work of the stale air. He would rather be flying than meeting the King and Princess of this land.
While eating my fish a huge black feather falls into my cape fire, so I look up and rich bird man flying abover trees tops. "that must be the windair's prince that sis wrote about in her last letter"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XxXLolaXxX said…
OKAY!
Name: Iris Shylen Tonicy
Gener: ... Female, twit.
Race: Light Caster/Shadow walker
Class: Sh is kinda like a gypsie, so like an outcast... :/
Home Kingdom: Lightca
Personaliry: She can be shy and cold at first, but she is a really loyal person. Sh has a soft spot for painting, music, and shiney things.
Description or picture: Well, as shown in the picture. But from the waist down is like a not really short skirt, but fairly short purple-ish skirt with a shiney see-though vail that draps over it. (The art is NOT mine.)
Pet or mount: a little orange birdy. :3
Wepons: She just carries around this bag full of random stuff she ues in battle...
Powers and Weaknesses: She uses her shadowwalking abiltity wich allows her to basically blend into poeple's shadows. Also, she uses her light powers to make people think she is magic and/or confuse them. Her weaknesses is that when she gets too hot she will pass out, and when she gets to cold she does the same.
Bio: She basically lost her memory, so no one really knows. (In otger words, I dun wanna make one... xD)
 OKAY! Name: Iris Shylen Tonicy Age: 14-15 ish... Gener: ... Female, twit. Race: Light Caster/Shadow
Pauline races through the woods triping and falling, escaping her persuer...
(cool looking character lola)

Still eating at my camp site but then I hear a bunch of twigs snaping behidden me, so quickly jump up and around, drawing my sword but my surprize a girl laying face down with tears of fear on her, so I ask. "excuse me miss r u ok?"
Marrok looked down and saw some girl being chased. He quickly bolted down there, he flew just inches above the girl's persuer. "Hey why don't you pick on someone your own size."
Steven stops for a moment. "let me think...she has something of mine so...no." he races past him at lightning speed

Pauline trips and falls her foot caught under a root.
I look at the girl trying to free her foot from a root which I said to her. "here let me help" and with few quick swings at the root I free her saying. "there u go miss your free, now tell me what r u runing from?"
Marrok stayed caught up with him easily. "I can't let you continue to chase her." He said. He brought his wing down to try and block Steven's way.
Pauline: "thanks you...that man." she points at steven who is racing tword her.
Steven: "I saved this just for you." he takes out a huge chainsaw.
Pauline recognizes it and she roars in furry and races right tword him
I jump into the air saying to the man with the chainsaw. "OH NO U DON'T!!" I shoot out two throwing knifes hitting both of the man's hands.
The man falls to his knees in pain, he slowly fades into shadows, before he fades he utters one last thing to Pauline. "I will see you in Hell." he grins

Pauline is breathing heavly, she whipes blood from her forehead
I run over to the girl placeing a hand on her shoulder, saying. "r u ok miss?...btw my name is lancer storm."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tetoforever said…
Name: Shakeesha McIntyre
Race: (human, demon, half breed, ect.) Uhm... Human.
Class:(king,queen, price, hunter, ect.) A Mage.
Home kingdom: (look at kingdoms of kaidenor) Magena Islands.
Personality: A very warm-hearted girl, Shakeesha(Nicknamed Kee) is very open with all her emotions, sometimes to the point of bluntness. She doesn't usually mean to offend, though. She often fails to see the darker side of things, and she's mostly innocent.
Describe or pic: rather tall, with long jet-black hair, and green eyes. Very pale.
Pet or mount: A fluffy kitten(That can shift into a fierce lion). owo
Weapons: She's a Mage; her magic powers.
Powers & weakness: Magic~! Though, she relies on her own energy to use these, unless others are willing to give her theirs. Thusly, if she over exerts herself, she gets very weak and cannot use her powers.
Bio/back story: A young Mage from the Magena Islands, Kee ran away when her mother tried to force her to give up using her powers. She took with her a Shifting kitten, named Fenra, who shifts into a lion when needed.
Marrok landed on the ground. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Well that was boring..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
(I'll join!)
Name: Taichi Utsuro
Race: Vampire/ancient
Class: Ex-prince/Wanderer
Home kingdom: Angel Tower
Personailty: Kind hearted under all the coldness and loner type act.
Pet or mount: Raven,Faust, made out of shadows
Weapons: Darksword called Bane. He can use quite a variety of weapons fairly well though.
Powers & weakness: controll over darkness,strength, agillity. Weakness is blessed mythril.
Bio/back story: He ran away from his father one night because he did not want to be a warrior king, but ended up being turned into a vampire.This forced him to have to run away from his home completely or be killed. He has been trying to find out how to get back and face his family, but with no progress other than a bounty on his head. A more recent accident has left him with a bit of amnesia, He knows who he is, but not where he used to live. It's all blurry, but he'd know it if he saw it.
 (I'll join!) Name: Taichi Utsuro Age: looks 21, is 2,100. Gender: Male Race: Vampire/ancient Cla
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tetoforever said…
*wandering in forest* ...~
(I forgot to mention that he has chrimson eyes.They used to be an aquamarine blue.)

Taichi woke up to ba beam of sunlight shining directly on his eyes which caused them to burn with a white hot intensity. He covered them quickly and rolled over to get out of the light."Aghhh...why does that always happen? never anywhere else but the eyes!" His vision was blurred, but he could see the lush green of the forest around him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darktheheghog said…
(awesome! Sure I'll join!)
Name: Darkness Angel (you'll see why)
Age: looks like she's 15 but she's really 15.000 years old
Race: vampire/angel (not the normal good angel)
Class: the ex-leader of the vampires human murderers
Home kingdom: she doesn't have one
Personality: she's cold and she can be Very deadly she's been like this ever since her parents died and she's a loner she vowed to herself never to love anyone until she gets revenge
Pet or mount: snakes, tigers, spiders, most likely anything deadly
Weapon(s): snake sword, dragon daggers, Tiger blade
Powers and weakness: her powers are deadly she can kill people with one look in the eye but it only happens when her eyes turn grey then the person who looked into her eyes dies instantly another one of her powers is that she has the power to make a person explode with one snap of the finger her weakness (well its not really) is when she loves someone when she's in love she forgets her revenge and her emotions shows (that's why she vowed not to love)
Bio/back story: when Darkness was younger she uses to be the angel of good her name was actually angel before she added darkness into the name but anyway her mother Shira turned Dark and cold she acted like she hates everyone and soon her husband Shaun started turning Dark as well but after a few months they died cause they were killed by the Dark knight who kills anyone no matter what The thought of Darkness' parents tormented her so soon she changed her angel wings turned black the cloths she wore turned black and then she became a dark angel she also somehow turned into a vampire she was the coldest in the entire earth soon she found out who the dark knight was and vowed to find him and kill him until he falls then she may relax and her vow may not be needed no longer
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
Name: Phoebe.

Race: Half mermaid half human.

Class: Guard to the royal family of Auqaies.

Home kingdom: Auqaies.

Personality: Quick witted, stubborn, speaks her mind.

Pet or mount: A yellow goldfish named Sunny who had a spell put on him, allowing him to turn into a bird.

Weapons: Two daggers and a bow and arrow.

Powers and weakness: Phoebe has the power to control water in all its forms, and is very graceful. Her weakness is that despite being intelligent, it’s difficult for her to understand some things and think outside of the box.

Back story: Phoebe’s family has served as guards for the Royals of Auqaies for generations but she has a secret that not even she knows about. Her mother had many affairs with the king, meaning that the man who raised her isn’t her real father. Only her mother knows the truth, that Phoebe’s rightful place is not guarding the royal family, but being a part of it.

Description: (picture)
 Name: Phoebe. Age: 22. Gender: Female. Race: Half mermaid half human. Class: Guard to the royal f
(ERROR)
(ERROR)
Pauline: "yes, im fine. nice to meet you lancer, my name is Pauline." she puts out her hand
"it's nice to meet u too pauline" *i reply shakeing her hand. " so y was that guy after u?"
Lancer? "Hey Lancer you're part of Inferna royalty? Aren't you?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
i'm actually going to use one my OC's :P

Name : Raven Himura

Race : Ancient

Kingdom : Magena islands

Powers : all kinds of Magic / swordsmanship/ Heightend sense's

Historey : Zane is a spacial Prince he has helped lead his nation through thick and thin and is said to be a great ruler. but prince life and secluded life wasn't Zane's strong suit in doing so Zane ran away from home and founded a tribe of orcs and befriended them and was trained in there ways of magic and learned about there way of life. one of the orcs now follows him in his travels. Zane was also trained by a hermit Mage a short time after he begun his travels his kingdom presume's he is dead.

Personality : Zane is a person who sees the cup half full in doing so he is out going and energetic and really friendly with people. he loves everyone he meets and is really Charismatic.

i'm actually going to use one my OC's :P Name : Raven Himura Age: unknown ( looks 20 ) Race :
Name : Gardar

Race : orc

Kingdom : Eartha (fromly) but has moved all around.

Historey : Gardar is a shaman for his tribe the gray wolves. during there travels in the Magica Isleands they found young prince Zane attempting to flee from home. Gardar found a soft spot for the little boy and took him back to his kingdom and asked to Gard the boy with his life. but the king couldn't agree to such terms and faked a kid napping. it broke the king terribily to know what he had done but Gardar and Zane have been friends ever since.

Apperance : the robe is a Darky gray. and the sash isn't there
 Name : Gardar Age : 55 Race : orc Rank: Tribal Shaman Kingdom : Eartha (fromly) but has moved
I turn around to marrok saying. "sorry but no, your thinking of lancer flame the run away prince of inferna, right?" (in my mind) <hope he buys this lie>
-a man come's staggering in the room with a Large green orc behind him the orc grunts- "your sappoused to be laying low"

-the man smiles- "but I want a little fine" -the mans stomach growls and he turns to "Lancer"- "excuse me my name is Prince Zane you wouldn't have any spare coin for me and my large green friend here hmmm so we can eat" -the mans stomach growls-
(fyi wolfmaster everyones is outside in a forest near lancer's camp.)

I turn to the two strang men saying. "sorry gentlemen I don't have coins but if u want u can take some of my catch" I point to my fish laying on the log near my camp fire.
"No. I know who you are. Lancer Storm. I have seen your face before, but just have never met you in person."
I turn my head to marrok. "crap, alright u got me just don't tell no one even my dad the king"
Taichi got up and streached, his back popping loudly."Ohhhh...I feel like the old man." Everywhere ached from sleeping on the tree roots. He was very unmotivated at the moment despite a nagging hunger. Sighing heavily he leaned on the tree."I'm too young to feel like this...." He said disparagingly.
"I don't care." Marrok said. "I wont tell anyone. Its not my place to anyhow."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
Name: Logan Mizu
Age; looks 25, is 3,000
Race: Vampire/ First blood
Class: Prince
Home Kingdom: Auqaies
Personality: Extremely intelligent, cunning, fun loving but brutal and ruthless when in battle.
Pet or mount: Dragon, Niru, made out of water
Weapons: He relies on his control over his surroundings and water but when it is necessary he can create weapons of water and Ice.
Powers & Weakness: Power of water, ice, and blood, he is exceptionally fast. But what he has in speed he lacks in strength he is not the strongest vampire but that is not his weakness his weakness is silver.
Bio: It is a very well kept secret that those of the true bloodline of the royal family of Auqaies are vampires; Logan is no exception. But over the years some people have had their suspicions however most people believe it is because the royal line of the Mizu family is blessed by the gods which is why Logan’s father Roy Mizu the king is know as the forever king because he has yet to die. When Logan was 900 years old he ran into a young man whose life force or mana as those who control water would call it was running out so without explaining the consequences Logan made him a vampire to save the young man’s life that man was Taichi Utsoro(If you don’t mind axel.)
 Name: Logan Mizu Age; looks 25, is 3,000 Gender: Male Race: Vampire/ First blood Class: Prince घर K
error
(@Shadowcon-sure that's fine)
-Zane almost ran toward the fish but the Large orc pulled Zane away by his camp and let out a grunt as his Nostrils flared- "I said were laying Low" -Zane sighed- "okay, BUT I'M HUNGRY DAMN IT!"
I laid in bed with a very beautiful young woman who then looked over at me as i stroked her graceful body. "You're amazing Logan."
"Thank you but I must apologize."
"For what?"
I bit into the young girls neck and sucked away all of her blood and mana and her body went limp. "For that my dearest."
error
-the orc finally sighed and looked at everyone- "my name is Gardar I am a traveling Nomad with the Gray wolf clan and a tribal shaman" -Zane stood up and smirked- "AND I'M RAVEN HIMURA ! I come from the Magena islands I'm also a traveling Mage whose been out of the job for a little while" -Gardar sighed- "keep your identy a secert we don't want more mercnaries or something coming after you"
A bright yellow bird flew onto the scene. He circled the Orcs head a few times before narrowly avoiding crashing into Lance's head and finally perching himself on a tree branch.

"Damn you Sunny! We not even supposed to be out here and you pull this shit?!" Yelled a blue haired girl who ran up a second later. A ball of water, flew at the bird and engulfed it. It was not until the bird transformed into a fish that the girl realized she was now surrounded by people. She looked around at them in slight dismay, "Um... Hi."
I slipped on the usual regalia of a prince and began to wonder around the halls of our extremely large palace. "Where the hell is everyone this morning?"