बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Rebirth of the Nightmare

wolfmaster3000 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 03:16AM
What would happen if the nightmare's of the world came true? Well the beings of dark who have been living below the radar of human kind have now decided that it's their turn to live on the surface.

Beings of dark know nothing of love, happiness, or even friendship they know only hatred, psysical pain, and desire. but will they ever be able to work together to get to the top?

You can choose any "dark being" of your choice (ie vamp werewolf demon etc..) or even just make one up. -Southern belle

-Evil laughter- oh yes were back more and More Hungry than ever our darker sides always get the better of us -evil laughter- now come and embrace a True nightmare

-7 Kin of hell-

Vanity-Lucifer ( pride)-Wolfmaster3000

The Hateful-Azeril (wrath)-Wolfmaster3000

The Avrocatus-Azlack (greed)-Wolfmaster3000

The Lascivious-Aphrodite (Lust)-Southern-belle

The Indolent- claimed-(Sloth)- Teampeeta649

The invidiousness- Erai-(Envy)-Axel313

The Voracious- claimed-(Gluttony)- Shadowcon99

last edited on Feb 24, 2012 at 02:38AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 160 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 160

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
Hehe yay (:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
now Let's get some RPers on this bitch
Easier said then done xD I think we're the only people online.
well Mollie I guess were SOL for other role players but i'll put up my profiles soon :) just need to find human forms for my precouis demons ....BTW i'm including Lucifer but you'll like the twist I put on him
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
Sounds like fun! now...which character to choose....>w<
i'm making 4 new ones luckily 3 of them are just revising and editing
Who all do you think i should add?
Aphrodite will be needed as we are gonna need a lust,sloth& envy to rule over the respective circles ......i'll get into that when I make lucyies profile :P
I'm trying to decide if Amaranth, Thorn, and Dennie are needed. And I know I had more people but I don't remember all of them, I think maybe Elizabet was in that one? idk...
Masato's gonna be in here so Amaranth can be :P
Alright, So I'll put in Aphrodite, Amaranth, and Thorn.
Awesome :D
okay so if you want I am putting up an Orginzation of Demons known as the 7 Kin of Hell i'll explain it further more the 7 Kin of hell are Demons who reside in hell based on the 7 deadly sins and they rule that circle and are each a prince or princess ...i'll post up the sins taken & sins available
Could I be Envy? I have a character who would be great fo that part.
okay just tell me the name
I will post up profiles Today for my characters :) so be ready

I'll use my character Erai from reaper role play, but with some editing to his profile.
Name : Lucifer
height: 6'1
Parent: Lucifer
Weapon : Rapier
Magic : Darkness & Light, Life & Death
Alais : Lucian (in the human world) , The Vaintiful

Historey : Lucifer was the first demon to be created by "Lucifer" to put it simply when Lucifer fell into hell he wanted his own armies and creatures to take revenge upon the earth and Gods true sons Man. So what Lucifer did was he split his Personality into 7 diffrent beings Naming them and based on the emotion of Lucifers they were based off of. Lucifer was so "Proud" of his frist creation he named it after himself and is known as the first Demon. The real Lucifer in a later war known as the war of Babalyon was sealed away . and Lucean ( Lucifer JR) thinks himself in charge. and is the ONLY DEMON to have the wings of a fallen Angle. The only thing Lucifer left behind for his sons & duaghter are the clues to where he was sealed and 7 weapons that each layed calim too. Lucifer was also gifted by his father with the power of an all seeing eye witch he keeps hidden with an eye patch. his eye covered by the eye patch is actually a dark black eye ball with a Dark purpple Pentagram as the pupil it is known as Lucifer ultimate magic. what the eye can do is unknown. in the 1800's Lucifer set foot on the human world and built a company known as Angle wings esitate in witch was a small realistate company and now in the modern Age. Lucifer poses as a normal buissness man a CEO of his company and is also a Poilition running for Presdient. and owns 3/4 of the worlds realistate and small other companys.

Personality : Lucifer is a person who is self centered and thinks of no one but himself . he puts on a well enough facade to get by in his "human" life but really everything he does any move he makes anything he buys of gets is so he can become one step closer to his own Goal. As he is Pride he is rather Arrogant and Boasts about himself alot. his goal? to aspire beyond his father as he is prideful he wishes to find his Father and take over the 3 kingdoms and become twice the ruler his father was. but oftein feels he is missing a part of himself.

Apperance : Picture below
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name : Lucifer Age : unkown height: 6'1 Parent: Lucifer Rank : King of Vanity Weapon : Rapier M
Name: Erai
Height: 5'8"
Parent: Lucifer
Weapon: Theif's blades
Magic: Darkness(shadows),phsycic abilities.
Alias: Erai Saihitsu(human world), Invidia.

History/Personality: One of the 7 demons created by the original Lucifer. He works in one of Lucifer's business companies.Erai doesn't really do much to cover up his true nature, he is an extremely narcissistic individual. He may work under the others, but this just makes him cold and unemotional. There is nothing he loves more than trying to make everyones life miserable to make himself look and/or feel better, but this usualy ends up just being petty insults. His eye patch is a result of pure envy for Lucifer, he damaged his own eye just so he could rival him, but only managed in weakening himself. He's constantly trying to find a way to get ahead of him.(so in short Erai has a personal grudge against him, but has to work for him.)
 Name: Erai Age: Unknown, Appears 18. Height: 5'8" Parent: Lucifer Rank: Prince of Envy Weapon: Theif'
( time for a fan fabourite from the Orginal Nightmare RP)

CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S A MAN HE IS MORE THAN A MAN HE'S DARKENING DEMON GOD!

Name: Azeril

Race : Arch Demon

Magic: Fire Magic, Destruction

Ailais : the hateful , The god of Desruction, Harbringer Azeril

Parent : Lucifer

Historey : Almost imdately after the birthing of Lucifer the second , Lucifer Grew hateful and Wrathful the Rage and hate the vengeance was all it over whelmed Lucifer the once former Angel so he took all of his hate and wrath and feelings of murderous intent and put it all into one being the Demon of Wrath known as Azeril.

Personality : if there is one demon you don't want to cross on a daily bases it's Azeril he is greatly feared in hell and on earth as he ended two great wars so the legends say. everything about Azeril is nasty he lacks the feeling of remorse and doesn't care who he hurts or what he hurts. he is often refereed to as an insane man by Lucifer . Azeril doesn't really care what he does needless to say he is also one of the most smartest demons.

Apperance : picture below ( his hair is in a single braid but undone looks like Lucifer )
 ( time for a प्रशंसक fabourite from the Orginal Nightmare RP) CAN'T आप SEE HE'S A MAN HE IS और THAN
Name : Masato Ishiwa

Race : Demon

Rank : Guardian Demon, Vice President of the Demonic & Divine Council, Demon Hunter for earth realm , he also teaches in the human world he is a teacher in Biologey for grade 12 students

Alais : the demonic Gentlemen / mr.smith (human world )

Magic : Illusion, Darkness & Reality

Weapon : dual pistols

Historey : Masato isn't one of the seven kin of Purgatory but is on a whole other class of nobility he himself wasn't created from Lucifer flesh & Blood but is a extremely powerful demon that most people fear Next to the seven kin he is known as a Demon of prodogey and worked his way into the Demonic & Divine council at a young age and quickly rose through the ranks. he is also the gaurdain demon of Earth not by choice by force. Masato during his Glory days of being a bounty hunter moved to earth in the 1800s and fell in love with a human girl named Marie unforunatly she died because of what Masato was. this is the only even in history where demons recall Masato showed his Demonic Nature.

Persnality : unlike most demon Masato is a nice and fun loving kinda guy he is very optimistic. and a very out going person . he is also very cunning and smart. and is a bit of a smoker . he is also known as a ladies man.

Apperance : picture below

Name : Masato Ishiwa Race : Demon Age : unknown (looks 20) Rank : Guardian Demon, Vice Presiden
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
Hey, never mind on the sloth thing, I decided to do something else lol, sorry!
Name: Amaranth.

Alias: Amie (In the human world).

Race: Demon.

Weapon: Two hand scythes.

Magic: Weather, Electricity.

Personality: Amaranth hides behind an emotionless façade and is normally cold and uncaring toward people. In reality, she has the ability to be a very nice, caring person though she rarely shows this side of her.

History: Amaranth is Masato’s little sister and as such, strives to not be left behind in his shadow. She was once the keeper of a demon named Thorn, however when she began having feelings for him and word got out she was taken out of the position. She is now struggling to regain her reputation and is colder than ever.
 Name: Amaranth. Alias: Amie (In the human world). Age: Unknown. Race: Demon. Rank: Chairwoman on
Name: Aphrodite.

Alias: The Bewitching, The Lovely.

Race: Demon.

Weapon: The only weapon she carries is a dagger, as she prefers to strangle her victims.

Magic: Hypnosis, Illusions

Personality: Very persuasive, cunning, resourceful, easily frustrated, and above all else, seductive. She’s the type of person who gets what she wants, and if you aren’t willing to give it to her, she’ll simply find a way to take it.

History: As one of the Seven Kin of Hell, Aphrodite was created just as her siblings were. She’s one of the realtors working in the company started by Lucifer. She doesn’t do particularly well as far as working goes, and admittedly uses her “abilities” to aid in the majority of her sells.
 Name: Aphrodite. Alias: The Bewitching, The Lovely. Age: Unknown, appears to be in her early twenti
Name: Kanori

Race: Demon

Weapon: Katana

Magic: Dark, Wind magic.

Personality: Kanori can be very immature at times but when it comes to work he gets the job done. He’s a hard worker but doesn’t like very many people, the only reason he’s advanced as far as he has is his amazing self-control. If not for that his temper would have proved deadly to his work life.

History: In short, Kanori was basically an errand boy for a long time, being stepped on by higher ranking demons and never really having the opportunity to advance. However, he slowing worked his way up and gained the trust and respect of many leaders. When the time came that Thorn needed a new leader, Kanori finally had a chance to show what he was made of.
 Name: Kanori Age: Unknown, younger than most. Race: Demon Rank: Counsel Member and Keeper of Thor
Name: Unknown.

Alias: Thorn.

Age: Unknown, believed to be one of the oldest demons alive.

Weapon: He isn’t allowed to carry one anymore due to an incident including a knife and a now dead counsel member

Magic: No one knows what type of magic he can perform, if any, because he simply doesn’t.

Personality/History: Thorn was once one of the most cruel and respected demons in history. He was someone who had no enemies, because if he didn’t like you, you were dead within the hour. He was highly respected, feared, and worshiped by those who knew what was good for them. No one really remembers when Thorn changed, but it’s blatantly obvious that he has. The once articulate man is now entirely dependent on his keeper and has not spoken a sane word for over a century, and has not spoken at all since he was forcefully taken out of the care of Amaranth whom he seemed quite attached to. Even after going crazy, Thorn was still as cruel and vicious as ever until a few weeks after he was put into the care of Kanori, at which point he seemed to simply give up.
 Name: Unknown. Alias: Thorn. Age: Unknown, believed to be one of the oldest demons alive. Race: De
DONE!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
Wolf I'll be gluttony but can I make it related to money not food?
yeah you can make it whatever you want
my final one

Name : Azlack

Race : Demon

Alais: Azlack The Avrocatus

Magic: Azlack is able to Harden himself to as hard as Carbon or make him self as Soft as Dirt, he also poses Wind Magic

Weapon : Buster Sword

Hisotrey: After Pride, Wrath and Lust had Left Lucifers Body he could feel it the temptation to take everything he wanted to have it all the world the universe the very essance of life it's self His Greed his Avrocatic Nature was taking over so he casted it out and the demon known as Azlack was born.

Personality : Azlack isn't a cold being he is actually quite charming except for he wants everything, he defected from hell when the human perid was entering the 1500s and founded his own Gang known as the Black Scorpions witch became Assassins and still function in the modern day world of today. Azlack refers to him having a bad apatite and always wanting a Taste of everything. he owns a Large house and a Black Mortor cycle that he rides around. he is also Frusterated with life as he sais he is immortal but has so much he wants to exprince his greed has no bounds.
 my final one Name : Azlack Race : Demon Age : unknown Rank : Prince of Greed / Assassin / B
Azeril Demon Form
 Azeril Demon Form
Azlack Demon form
 Azlack Demon form
& Lucifer Demon form
 & Lucifer Demon form
Name: Tadonus

Alais: Tadonus The Voracious/ Alexander in the human world

Magic: Tadonus can control mass, gravity, and space

Weapon : Kamas

History: After Pride, Wrath, Lust, and Greed had Left Lucifer’s body he began to feel a need to eat everything when ever possible so to stop his Voraciousness he split it from him and thus gluttony was born.

Personality : Tadonus has a different sense of gluttony than his father did he has to forms of it. First he must have money, gold, wealth whatever you consider it and he must have it at all times. The second is an offset of him not wanting to always eat food he acts like a vampire fangs and all and on occasion desires to drink female blood and if you ask him why he wont drink male blood he will simply respond with. “I don’t swing that way.”
 Name: Tadonus Race: Demon Age: Unknown Rank : God of gluttony Alais: Tadonus The Voracious/ Alexa
Tadonus demon form
 Tadonus demon form
error
Erai's demon form(but the colors are black and green.)
 Erai's demon form(but the रंग are black and green.)
Alright we can strat RPING !!!

-the was ending it had been a long day at "wrok" for Lucian and his men , Lucian stood staring out a window as he watched the sun set- "what a Day today we sold alot of porperty" -Lucian stroked his hair-
I gently placed the young girl on the ground then whispered into her ear."Don't worry I didn't drink you dry just sleep for a little while and you'll be fine." I put my fedora then walked away from the sleeping young girl. "At least it's better than being fat."
Erai was organizing papers on Lucian's desk he looked up from his work to glare at him,"you and your stupid company, selling property to humans." He grumbled under his breath." You're so pathetic." He saw his own reflection in the computer. He smiled at it and ran his fingers through his hair.' and I still look better than you by far.' He became lost in his own reflection.
(my friend Emostewie is thinking about joining as sloth if nobody is going to take the role. Would that be alright?)
(I forgot to mention that Tadonus doesn't see his family that often on account of the fact that he REALLY doesn't like taking orders.)
( Axel : it's fine IDC who joins , i'm sure south wants more Rpers :) and we need a sloth :D )

-Lucean only smirked at Erai's response- "Brother envy your as Pathetic as the humans Loathing to be something your not always striving for perfection something you'll never Achieve" -Lucean turned toward Erai and started walking towards the door- "have a nice evening"

-else where-

-Masato was on top of a Building with a cigerette in his mouth and he exhaled some smoke there were a few corpses around him- "man I hate clean up"
I smelled something that I hadn't in a long time. "So Masato is still alive." I used my space manipulation to move myself to his location and saw him smoking his cigarette and then the bodies. "Wow Masato a little bit of overkill don't you think?"
-Masato exhaled his smoke- "Demons have been appearing all over the city, Naturally I am to keep the peace of Earth" -he took another puff of his ciggerette- "there like rats they keep coming in numbers"
Seemingly coming from nowhere, Amaranth was now standing beside Masato. She shook her head, "You so messy... Need help with the clean up?" she offered, hands on her hips.
-Masato Laughed- "it's simple bullet holes in there chest and heads, the demons come up the more I exterminate, anyway taa taa for now" -Masato let out another puff of smoke and it seemed like he was never there-

-in the slums of New york-

-Azlack was sitting on a step staring at was now the moon, he grabbed his heart and gave a smirk- "it seems your almost all her, sister and brothers , why can't they leave humanity alone ?"

(this is what wolfmaster3000 actually looks like in real life! haha)
 (this is what wolfmaster3000 actually looks like in real life! haha)
"Long time no see Amaranth. How have you been?"
"I don't know what you're talking about pride. It is possible to achieve perfection, I just have to get rid of all those who act like there better than me." He broke away from staring at his own reflection to shoot him a nasty glare." I would but you always give me so much to do at night.....I hope your evening is horrid." Erai spun the chair around so his back was facing Lucean.

(I might not respond as much until i can get my comp. back. I have to use the school's computer, because a PSP is quite hard to respond on.)